Fairview Napa Reviews

38 Reviews for Fairview Napa

• ALEX

Alex Charos · Getting married on 12/20/2020

Amazing affordable Napa wedding

This venue is so affordable and beautiful and it was amazing having everything be included!!! Planning a wedding was so easy and stress free with the help of the wedding planners

Sent on 01/03/2020

Brittney Drake · Getting married on 10/10/2020

The Perfect Day

We had our wedding on 2/29/2020 and everything was PERFECT. We booked our event from out of state and the planning process could not have been easier. We worked mainly with Taylor and she is the absolute best! The day of our event we had Taylor and Christina working the event, as well as the amazing banquet staff and bartender. We got so many compliments on the food, venue, and professionalism of the staff. We used all Fairview recommended vendors: Sweetie Pies for the cake, Garaventas for the flowers, Noel from Perfect Day as our DJ, Richard Wood as our photographer, and Steve from Officially Yours as our officiant. They were all so easy to work with. Our friends and family could not believe we had just met Steve the day of our wedding as our service was so personalized. I cannot recommend the Fairview Napa enough.

Sent on 03/09/2020

Mackenzie Lucky · Getting married on 04/11/2020

worth every penny!

Taylor and Christina were so amazing throughout the entire planning process. They made the entire wedding planning process as easy as possible! I loved how communicative they were, all of the options within the packages, and the price. We heard nothing but amazing compliments from our guests about the venue and the entire event. Thanks Fairview!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Paoo

PaOo MH · Married on 02/15/2020

Magical Place!!!

It was definitely the best place to perform our wedding, Taylor, Cristina and the entire Farview team are looking forward to every detail. excellent location, affordable costs and beautiful facilities. Our ceremony looked magical and the party was incredible. Thank you guys, we are happy to choose Farview.

Sent on 03/05/2020
  • Rohosen

Rohosen Bandyopadhyay · Married on 01/18/2020

Ideal for a adorable Napa Wedding that’s won’t break your bank

We had our 5th Anniversary celebration and vow renewal at Fairview Napa and it was amazing. First of all the location is adorable. They have this beautiful garden for the outdoor ceremony and ballroom like tent setup for the reception and beautiful places around for some couple photography! Now coming to the planning. Christina helped us every step of the way planning our beautiful event and was patient through all the changes we had to made. She listened carefully and took notes to make my vision come alive on the day. Everything was beautiful. The good was really good... my guests kept raving about them. All in all this is a beautiful place for your dream Napa wedding that won’t break your bank. Can’t recommend this place enough.

Sent on 02/06/2020

Laurel Dunston · Married on 12/07/2019

Great experience. I highly recommend

We did the all inclusive package and it made everything so easy. They sent us a code to use for invites, told us where to go to get our cake and flowers. There was no searching around looking for vendors.

Sent on 12/13/2019

Carlos Delgado · Married on 11/23/2019

Highly recommend!

Stumbled upon this gem while looking for venues out in Napa and we were not disappointed! This little gem exceeded all our expectations. We got so much positive feedback from all our guests regarding the food, service, bar, dj, beautiful ceremony, and overall experience.

Sent on 12/03/2019

Melissa Contreras · Married on 11/10/2019

Fairview Napa full of hardworking people

The Fairview Napa gave us the best experience planning, Taylor and Christina work so hard to take the stress away from planning. Their vendors are amazing at executing what you want and keeping you updated through the process. The indoor and outdoor space is beautiful, and you a blank canvas to decorate as you wish. They are the best an all in one venue, affordable and easy to work with

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 10/12/2019

Great All-Inclusive Spot in Napa!

This place is amazing! If you're looking for a great spot in Napa with both a golf-course and vineyard feel this is your place! It's also super great since it's an all-inclusive package venue that they make things so easy and streamlined that your wedding day is such a breeze. All of their recommended vendors are great and if you want easy planning at good prices with a beautiful setting, this is it!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Rayna

Rayna · Married on 09/28/2019

Everything was perfect here, they are a joy to work with!

Taylor and the entire Fairview staff was incredible! The venue is beautiful, and they help with every single detail. The planning was a breeze and the wedding day was perfect! So glad we used Fairview for our perfect day!

Sent on 02/03/2020

Leah Dorn · Married on 09/20/2019

Best Bang For Your Buck

Fairview at Napa is the best decision for a venue, hands down!! The staff is professional and supportive throughout the whole process. The staff genuinely cares about you and your spouse.
    We paid for the wedding ourselves, so based on affordability this is very much so a steal! We wanted an all-inclusive venue to take away the stress of getting married, and I don’t think we had a single ounce of stress. Even when an outside induced hiccup happened, the staff handled the situation with poise and professionalism. The food was a plenty and tasteful! The banquet captain ensured we were well fed and hydrated. The bartender was a hoot. All of our guests had positive reviews of the food, music and beauty of the location. We could not be any happier with our decision!

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Wes

Wes Roberson · Married on 09/15/2019

Great wedding venue!

My fiancee and I purchased the elite package for our wedding, and we couldn't be happier. The food was great, the coordinators we extremely helpful, and it was all around a wonderful evening. Highly recommend for anyone looking into Fairview.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Nicole · Married on 09/13/2019

Trick Wedding

The coordinators and banquet manager and all of the vendors they provided were all amazing. Our wedding was the best and just as we imagined. I highly recommend this venue, plus with it being all inclusive it saved us so much time and money. They went above and beyond for us. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 10/11/2019

George Wang · Married on 08/31/2019

Great wedding in Napa

We just had our wedding at Fairview Napa and it was an incredible experience. The entire team there was supportive and helpful throughout the entire process. We had a very specific theme for our wedding and wanted it to come alive and they were behind us 100%.

The actual day of the wedding went by pretty much without a single hiccup. Halfway through the reception we were ahead of schedule, which after being a part of several weddings I realize basically never happens. All our guests loved the food, DJ, and entertainment

I'd highly recommend Fairview Napa for anyone looking for a beautiful Napa Wedding. Thanks to Christina, Taylor, Paige, Liily and the rest of the team at Fairview for making it the most memorable day of our lives

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Hailee

Hailee Salzsieder · Married on 08/26/2019

Were very helpful even though I did not choose them

This venue was my second choice because of the helpfulness of the workers. They also offer a lot of the contacts so if you go with this venue you do not have to worry about finings some of the vendors. If you are in Napa this is a very pretty property with very helpful staff.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Jordan Rozul · Married on 08/25/2019

Stress Free

Smooth from beginning to end, highly recommend!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Bentley · Married on 07/18/2019

Wonderful!

We had a blast having our wedding at Fairview! The food, music and ceremony were incredible! So happy we chose this venue.

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Y

Yuki · Married on 05/10/2019

The Happiest Day of My Life

When I got engaged, I was busy with work so I was looking for a one-stop shop wedding venue. That's exactly what I found with Fairview Napa. This place hooks you up with everything you need for your wedding - food, cake, DJ, photo booth, officiant, flowers, invitations (and they all worked out great). The Directors of the venue - Lilly and Paige - are a dream to work with. Not only are they personable, they know what they're doing when it comes to planning a wedding down to the last detail. They kept me on track with my timeline and were so nice and patient the entire time. On the day of, they kept me calm and reassured me that everything would be alright. It was more than alright - it was the happiest day of my life. All 60 of my guests had a wonderful time. Thank you to Lilly and Paige - you are wedding angels.

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Johana

Johana Navarro · Married on 05/08/2019

Amazing staff, accessible location, beautiful landscape!

Our event was not a wedding but a Paint Night fundraiser to support two programs, Mariposa and Cool School of the Napa County Office of Education. The venue was absolutely beautiful and accommodating of everything we needed for a successful event. The staff were amazing, very attentive! Our guests had a wonderful time because not only was the venue delightful, but it was also very accessible, the location is private yet not outside the city, plenty of parking, not much traffic etc.. Thank you Fairview Napa!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Selecia

Selecia Dandridge · Married on 05/04/2019

Best Venue Ever!

My Wife and I got married here May 2019, and we are beyond happy with how our special day went. Everything was decorated exactly how we wanted it and everything went exactly as planned. Lily and Paige are truly Godsend, and you can feel that they truly love what they do. The package we got had several things included such as the food, caterer, flowers, DJ and so much more. Because so much was inclusive, it was 100% stress free. All we had to do was the fun stuff such as picking out our flowers and cake tasting! If you want to be fully satisfied with your big day, book it here!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Rebecca · Married on 04/04/2019

Our dream wedding came true thanks to Fairview Napa !

wow I dont even know were to begin! My husband and I found this location and immediately fell in love ! Lily and Paige are the best duo out there!!!!!!! Location feels like out of a fairytale. Lots of greenery, beautiful views and you have access to everything - golf course, pond and vineyard to name a few. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend booking with them. They make wedding planning easy! What I loved most is that they really give you the freedom to make the location your own and provide you with a timeline to help keep you on track. They host wonderful events to help you get to know the ppl you are working with and give out prizes if you attend ! I also booked our photographer Richard, found our Ofiicient Steve, booked with Christina at sweetie pies for our cake , used Garaventa's for our flowers and also booked with their catering and we were able to do that all in one place! Seriously I would have gone crazy if I had to find that all myself but thanks to the Fairview for providing me those options at the Elite package price ! Our wedding was so beautiful and intimate honestly better than anything in the movies ! Thank you Paige and Lily and everyone at the Fairview for helping make our dream come true!

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea Palacios · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing Venue and service!

We got married here last month and it was a dream come true! Everyone loved the site, the food, everything. Paige and Lily are wonderful at making sure everything is exactly how you imagine it! I could not have asked for a better staff. I would definitely recommend Fairview Napa for a wedding or any other major event. We will definitely be having another major event here!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Rachel Bugbee · Married on 02/24/2019

Perfect wedding!

Our wedding was absolutely beautiful. It was so nice having the ladies at Fairview to take care of so many of the I erwhelming details. The food was great and I recieved so many complements aboit what an elegant event our wedding was. I highly recommend Fairview to anyone plannimg a Napa wedding!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Gina Miller · Married on 02/01/2019

Fairview ... Miller Happily ever after

We contacted Fairview with less than a month to plan our reception. Lilly and Paige jumped in to action providing the most beautiful venue! The food was delicious and absolutely loved they did all the vendor work. Working with local vendors was important to us so happy is to Fairview too. Thank you, to Fairview for providing an unforgettable evening for us and our guest .

Sent on 03/04/2019

Hana Blatter · Married on 01/20/2019

Affordable, Accommodating, and Easy to Plan a Wedding!

Absolutely loved this place! Let me tell you - when my guy and I needed to plan a wedding in a MONTH - YES A MONTH - Fairview (and Paige especially) did not break a sweat! Plus, they made planning a wedding in a month a breeze on my end. My now husband and I had a very fast engagement, because his father became terminally ill and we wanted him to be at the wedding. Unfortunately, he passed away right before our wedding, but Fairview was more than understanding and helped us every step of the way. They set up our memorial table wonderfully, and despite super rainy weather threatening our wedding (this was January 20th) everything went off without a hitch. Dare I say, my husband and I would NOT have changed a thing about our day (besides we wish it wasn't such a blur, but that's nothing to do with Fairview :) ) Our wedding was gorgeous and incredibly affordable. None of our guests could tell that this wedding was planned in a month and my coworkers were shocked at how affordable an all inclusive package was. Fairview is a lifesaver with having all inclusive packages with the vendors all lined up for you. All in all, we couldn't have made a better choice than Fairview. Great location, great staff, and amazing wedding packages.

Sent on 02/19/2019