Fairview Crystal Springs Reviews

View more information

3.9

Joselyn Married on 11/16/2018

Best day of our lives

Our wedding ceremony and reception was on 11/16/18. It was by far, the best day of my life. I know for a fact this could not have happened without the hard work and dedication of the Fairview team. Amanoel, Francesca, and Selina are incredible. Amanoel helped us with the rehearsal and was our assigned wedding coordinator for the day. On our wedding day, it seemed like there were 10 Amanoels! Everywhere we turned, he was there, smiling and ready to help. My family and friends were amazed by his professionalism. He had an answer for everything. Everyone kept telling me that nothing goes perfectly at weddings. So, I was prepared for imperfections and mistakes. Well, the Fairview team proved me and everyone else wrong. I am happy to say that our wedding was nothing but perfect. The vendors they recommend are fantastic (all of them). I can't thank the Fairview team enough for making my wedding dream a reality.
    Sasha Married on 04/29/2018
    Francesca was so patient, responsive, and accommodating with all of our requests that the more we worked with her the more lucky we felt to have had her as our new coordinator. Amo and the other girls there (Selena and Simone) we also all terrific and we just couldn't have been happier with their help.

We gave the staff what we thought was a tall order on some of our decorations and they set everything up perfectly.

The buffet turned out to be a really great option and everyone said the food was really good (We didn't actually get to try the food because we were too busy enjoying all the festivities even though we were warned to eat and Francesca offered to bring food besides the appetizers they had for us at the bridal sweet which, by the way, was also a great bonus to the venue). We even requested a Chilean sea bass that isn't usually one of the menu options but the chef did an excellent job preparing it and the prime rib station was also a great hit and very delicious (we did get to try that at the bridal fair!).

Besides the endless email exchanges with Francesca, she and Amo were so attentive and helpful during the whole wedding we really couldn't be more grateful!
    Natasha Married on 01/02/2016
    LOVE LOVE AND LOVE the place and didn't disappointed but a little bit windy on the day but thanks god, no rain.
    everything turned out so fabulous...
    Brittany Married on 11/01/2014
    When my fiancé and I started looking, we were looking for a venue with character. Something that was just simply beautiful. My fiancé is from Arkansas and to be honest, I fell in love with the simple, rustic, nature feel as well. Everything we looked at was well over budget and it didn't include many vendors or package alternative. I never liked the idea of a golf course, but this location is truly one of the most beautiful spots. The ladies that run the wedding and banquet department are professional, knowledgable, kind and understanding. They realize a wedding is a large investment and are willing to work with you and customize to your budget. They don't make you feel like they are taking your money. They are excited for you and are willing to help you with anything and quick to respond to emails and phone calls. They also make it easy for you. They have lovely, reputable vendors included in customized packages so you don't need to look elsewhere or break the bank somewhere else. I'm so lucky we found such a wonderful place. We are so excited to start our life together as husband and wife in such a beautiful place that overlooks the Crystal Springs Reservoir. So stunning!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 05/04/2018
    We had our wedding here on 5/4/18. Our coordinator, Selina was amazing! She was super responsive to our questions via email. She also was upfront about her days off, so not to worry if she did respond right away.
    The reception venue recently underwent a beautiful renovation. I will say, on the outside/parking lot the reception venue does not look like much, but the inside really is beautiful. You also cannot beat that amazing ceremony space. The gazebo overlooking the reservoir and hills is breathtaking.
    We didn't do too much for our decorations, since the room did not need it. We used their table number stands & round mirrors for the table. I supplied the actual table numbers & our florists did a clear, cylinder vase w/flowers. They had a number of great options for linens, but we did ivory with alternating black & orange napkins, which made our tables pop. We did upgrade the linens for our sweetheart table & cake table.
    We chose the buffet style for 110 guests. Everyone said the food was delicious. They brought a little bit of everything to the sweetheart table for my husband & I, it was delicious. We also got a bit of our cocktail hour appetizers,
    Loved how everything was a "one stop shop". We used their invites (Basic Invite), bakery (Mazetti's), & DJ (Storm Productions). All were amazing! For items that were part of our package that we did not want (florist, etc), they deduct it from the cost. You can really customize what you want!
    Few minor complaints. 1st we thought we would have someone checking on us when we finally sat down to eat. We had to stop someone to get a drink, they got the drink but then didn't return. I would recommend asking a friend/family to keep tabs on you to make sure you get water & drinks. 2nd the bartender was not super friendly. She was by herself & focused on keeping the line moving. 2nd bartender recommended. Also, didn't get leftovers that were promised, including cake. Overall, loved the venue and highly recommend.
    Emily Married on 08/11/2018

A Beautiful Day

We're so happy we picked Crystal Springs for our wedding. I loved having everything in one location and that their package options included everything we would need for our wedding day to be a success.
  • Leticia
    Leticia P. Getting married on 05/21/2022

Fairview crystal Springs

A very beautiful place to have your ceremony and reception
    Andreas Married on 04/14/2018
    We had a beautiful wedding at fairview crystal springs. The ceremony site looks amazing.
    Marissa Married on 07/31/2018
    Would highly recommend this place. They have different packages to suit your needs and budget. Staff are nice and friendly. Francesca was so accommodating with regards to the things we need. We were able to pick and choose what we need. For a short amount of time planning the wedding this is the place to go. It’s pretty much liike having your own wedding planner. Thank you Fairview Crystal Springs!
  • Future_MrsHidalgo
    Keanna Married on 07/08/2017
    We picked this venue because of the pretty ceremony site and the fact they pretty much did everything for you. Overall it was a wonderful wedding with great food. But there were some set backs. First off the DJ... I literally tried to contact ACE Entertainment MULTIPLE TIMES before the wedding. In which Rob never responded to me. It got down to the wedding day and I still did not hear from him. I asked our wonderful event coordinator (AnneMarie) and she said she would take care of it. Brings me to 20 minutes before I walked down the isle... my dad comes running into the bridal room telling me the DJ was there and he didn't have any of our paperwork!!!! I had to find my phone and emAil to him as soon as I could. I really don't even know if he worked for ACE Entertainment but it seemed like he got thrown into it last minute. The ceremony went fine. But then the wedding party introduction started. First off he pronounced every single persons name wrong and THEN didn't even introduce us with the correct name. It was so embarrassing. I didn't pay 30K to not even have my name pronounced correctly. He played awesome music during our cocktail hour. But then played NOTHING on my song request form for the dancing.

The food overall was very good. But the service was horrible. My family had to ask multiple times for plates of food that were missing from the table. I felt like there was a lot of sitting around waiting with no direction. They cut they cake and then DIDNT EVEN ANNOUCE the cake was on a table in the bar area. So about half of our wedding guest never got cake.

I think our event coordinator was wonderful.

But for 30K I think a lot of stuff was done messy. And made it stressful on th day of the event.
    Ruth Married on 06/02/2018
    SUMMARY: Spectacular view; looks just like the pictures. Everything else was terrible. Someone needs to take this view away from them. We had a ceremony only at the Fairview Crystal Springs. Here is our story:
    BEFORE THE REHEARSAL: Every single time we contacted or met with the Fairview, we met with a different person. There was no continuity, and it felt like we had to start over every time we talked to them. They also never answer their phones.
    ON THE DAY OF THE REHEARSAL: [Minor complaint: If you do a ceremony-only on a Saturday, they force you to do the rehearsal the previous Thursday.] When we arrived, the gates to the ceremony site were locked, and they would not answer their phones. The rehearsal eventually started 30 minutes late, and only after they dragged their feet and made me wait for no apparent reason in their main office. Once the rehearsal did begin, the Fairview staff member barked orders at my bridal party without in any way asking what me or my husband wanted for our ceremony. I had to re-choreograph the ceremony with my bridal party later on. It was all very late, unprofessional, and uncommunicative. It was very clear that the Fairview Crystal Springs did not care about me or my husband, or our vision for the wedding.
    ON THE WEDDING DAY: When we arrived at the ceremony site to set up, no one from the Fairview was there to meet us, and none of the tables/ equipment/etc were set out. They did manage to put out the ceremony chairs for guests, but TWICE AS MANY as we asked for. The groomsmen (NOT THE FAIRVIEW) had to quickly put away the extra 80 chairs as guests were arriving. During this time, the Fairview wasn’t answering their phone (p.s. they never did any time I called them in the past year). Eventually we sent the officiant to get them to come down ten minutes before guests were supposed to arrive.
    R Married on 03/03/2018
    I would like everyone to know how DISAPPOINTED we are with the service you guys provided on my sisters wedding on Saturday 03-03-18 in Fairview Crystal Springs(Malbas-Yildrim Wedding).

At first, knowing that we will be the first wedding of the year after the whole new renovation and new management we were so excited. We trusted you guys so much.

COMMUNICATION is very bad. I have called the office number so many times all throughout the planning and all the time or should I say EVERY TIME all I get is the answering machine Leaving me with no choice but to leave a voicemail although I need answers right away. BUT even though voicemails are left I don't get a call back until a day after.
    E-mails are not answered right away. don't you think you need a front office person? Meeting 3 different person throughout the planning was also bizarre. I can't remember all their names but it sounded like they were all the director of this site.

3 days before the wedding. I have to contact the event planner. I am not sure if "the whole team" even looked at the weather that week. The weather already said thunderstorms on the day of the wedding. But not even one of this "directors" contacted us about plan B.