Fairfield Flowers Reviews

Fairfield Flowers 7
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Like reading my mind

Fairfield Flowers was amazing! I went in simply to get an idea of what I wanted and ended up leaving with my wedding flowers booked! 10/10 would recommend!!

• Jackie

Jackie · Married on 10/20/2018

Just perfect

They were quick to respond to my inquiry. I sent some pictures of the ideas and color scheme for the bouquets, boutenierres, and coursages. I wanted them to use their creativity and they did wonderful. They delivered to our venue and the flowers were amazing!

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Fairfield Flowers 8

Jackie,
    Thank you so much! We had such a great time designing with the beautiful color scheme you picked out!
    Your friends at Fairfield Flowers
  • Erin

Erin Fabian · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful Florist, Remarkable Flowers

Fairfield Flowers was everything I was looking for in a florist for my wedding. They worked with me every step of the way to visualize my ideal bouquets, altar arrangements, pew arrangements, etc. I didn't want your standard flowers, and they were excited to work with me at every step of the way...even when I changed my mind a few times.

Fairfield Flowers 9
    Fairfield Flowers 10
    Fairfield Flowers 11

Destini · Married on 09/29/2018

Thank you Fairfield flowers for making my wedding amazing!! Especially
    Amber!! She’s the best!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Destini,
    It was our pleasure to create your beautiful wedding flowers! I know you and Demarcus will be so happy! Let us know if you need anything else!
    Amber

Emily · Married on 09/29/2018

I cannot say enough positive things about Fairfeld Florists. I got tired of working with wedding florists who couldn’t itemize their products so when I would subtract items, the price wouldn’t go down. I tried reaching out to FF and was able to get an appointment within a day! I was a little hesitant because they weren’t a true “wedding florist” but I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER to have taken a chance on them!

When I met with Amber, she was upfront and honest about her pricing and I never felt like she was manipulating the numbers. She was creative and was able to take my Pinterest pictures and make them a reality. I didn’t have to hold her hand and spend too much time going over details with her. She used her creativity to translate my vision into a reality.

All I can say is, I don’t know why anyone would pay more for any other vendor!

Robin · Married on 09/29/2018

Charlene runs a beautiful florist shop which is top notch! In all the years I’ve known her and used her services things just continue to get better and better. You are guaranteed quick, courteous, and personalized service from Charlene and her entire staff. We have recently used Fairfield Flowers for our son’s wedding. Everything was perfect, and everyone exhibited extraordinary patience as we made changes along the way. Thank you!

Cristina · Married on 09/29/2018

Did an amazing job on my wedding day. Provided beautiful orchids for table center pieces, gorgeous full boutiques and perfect flowers for my wedding cake.

Fairfield Flowers 12

Jenn · Married on 09/22/2018

There aren’t enough words to describe how amazing their services are and how accommodating they are! Amber exceeded my expectations and made my special day that much better! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Fairfield Flowers's reply:

Thank you Jenn! The look on your face made creating your bouquets even more special! I'm so glad we were able to meet your needs and some! Amber

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2018

My flowers were absolutely gorgeous!! They worked great with my budget and were creatively very helpful throughout my entire process. When I saw my bouquet I was overjoyed with excitement and so thankful I chose them for my big day. Amber was wonderful and has a great idea for design! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Sally · Married on 09/12/2018

Pleasent. Beautiful

We were from out of state. We did our order over phone and were very pleased. Even though we did not kn li w exactly what we wanted, they made suggestions and we loved the final product.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Fairfield Flowers's reply:

Thank you Sally, it was an honor to be a part of your special day. We hope that the newly weds have a Happy New Year 2019!

Rebecca · Married on 06/29/2018

Amber was absolutely phenomenal! I’m not very familiar with flowers and she was extremely helpful. I showed her a few Pinterest pictures, told her my colors, and left the rest to her! Everyone commented on how beautiful our flowers were and I was so pleased with how everything turned out! During my first meeting with Amber I knew Fairfield was the right florist for me! Amber is passionate about her work and it truly shows!

Morgan · Married on 06/09/2018

I was very pleased with everything, and the flowers were everything I could have dreamed of! Thank you!

Jennifer · Married on 06/02/2018

From the first time I called to the day I picked up my flowers they were extremely helpful. I had a small wedding with minimal flowers and they still treated my order and requests just as much. When I had to make some changes they were awesome. The bouquet, flower crown and boutonnière turned out beautiful and I plan on using them for any occasion I need flowers!

• Jenna

Jenna · Married on 05/20/2018

When I first met with Amber, I told her I was just looking for bouquets, that I’d be ordering bulk flowers for my centerpeices and putting them together myself. Amber convinced me to let her do the centerpieces (in vases I provided) and I couldn’t be happier that she did! Amber saved me a huge headache and was able to quote me a price that was completely in my budget.

On the day of, I was thrilled to see my flowers! Everyone kept asking who did them because they were so pretty. My bouquet was exactly what I envisioned and the centerpieces looked simple yet beautiful (and completely stress-free!).

I absolutely recommend Fairfield Flowers to any bride, and I recommend talking to a pro about your ideas before deciding to DIY. Thank you Amber and Fairfield Flowers!

Katie · Married on 04/29/2018

Loved my bouquet! Exactly what I wanted!

Fairfield Flowers 13
    Fairfield Flowers 14
    Fairfield Flowers 15
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 03/23/2018

Amber was great to work with and really made my vision come to life

Annie · Married on 03/17/2018

Fairfield flowers did an incredible job on my wedding day flowers! I know nothing about flowers and I put all of my trust in Amber and her team to recreat my vision and they killed it!! I will definitely be using Fairfield flowers again!

• Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 01/27/2018

Beautiful Flowers & Attentive Service

Our bouquets and centerpieces from Fairfield Flowers were SO BEAUTIFUL. I think Amber managed to create something even better than what I had envisioned, and it all came together so perfectly. Amber was so great to work with and so helpful and responsive. I would love to work with her again in the future!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Fairfield Flowers 16
    Fairfield Flowers 17

Fairfield Flowers's reply:

Thank you Alexandra! We enjoyed creating your bouquets with beautiful shades of purple! Can't wait to see all of your pictures!
    Your friends at Fairfield Flowers

Pamela · Married on 12/30/2017

I loved working with Amber at Fairfield Flowers for my wedding flowers. She was so accommodating and seemed to read my mind on what I was looking for. She even addressed a couple things I hadn't thought about. I was on a very short time frame and had no time to meet with her, but no worries. She reviewed a couple pictures I provided online of bouquets I liked, adjusted some of the flowers to maintain my color theme which would also help me stay within my small budget, and she took my payment over the phone. Since my wedding was several hours away, she put all the bouquets in vases, and boxed them for travel and they were absolutely perfect and beautiful when they arrived. I was blown away when I first saw them. But the best part was how many compliments I received on the flowers from other vendors and guests. From the photographer to the minister's wife, and everyone in between, as soon as they laid eyes on the flowers, they had to know who did them for me. I couldn't have been happier! I would highly recommend Fairfield Flowers! They knocked it out of the park!

LYNNE · Married on 12/30/2017

The flowers were amazing. They were perfectly matched with our wedding colors and the arrangements were assembled to perfection. They definitely added a touch and class to our wedding that we could have never imagined. Our guests consistently complimented them throughout the reception and even now, weeks later, we are still receiving comments and praise for the selection. The service we received was second to none. Amber Floyd was extremely helpful and courteous. She did a fabulous job creating all the arrangements, and my bouquet was gorgeous! Our wedding was to be a special day for both of us, and Fairfield Flowers brought their "A" game. We would certainly recommend them to anyone seeking out a florist of the utmost integrity, professionalism, and the most beautiful flowers and arrangements we have ever seen. They were an integral part of our wedding. Thank you Fairfield Flowers! -Lynne and Derek Grubb

J · Married on 12/27/2017

The day after Christmas, we contacted Fairfield Flowers and asked for help with a wedding bouquet and boutonniere on very short notice. Amber could not have been more helpful and accommodating. She offered wonderful suggestions and knew exactly what would be appropriate. The flowers were beautiful and arrived at our hotel with lovely notes for the bride and groom. We can't thank her enough for making a very special occasion even more beautiful.

Fairfield Flowers 18

Shirley · Married on 11/11/2017

We chose Fairfield Flowers for our wedding because my husband had been buying flowers from them ever since we first met. Fairfield Flowers was responsive with all of my phone calls and emails. I went into the store giving them my wedding colors, some vague ideas, and then I let them run with it. They did a phenomenal job for our wedding. One advice I would give for future brides is to make sure your bouquet weight is manageable! Although my bouquet was stunning, it got quite heavy after about 1.5 hour of holding and posing with it. ;)

Fairfield Flowers 19

Atlanta · Married on 10/22/2017

My husband and I enjoyed working with Fairfield Flowers, especially their general manager Amber! We received so many compliments on our wedding flowers. Our bouquets and boutineers were so beautiful!!! Thank you.

Fairfield Flowers 20
    Fairfield Flowers 21
    Fairfield Flowers 22

Andrea · Married on 10/07/2017

They flowers turned out great! They worked with me in a short amount of time and they even added an additional boutonniere the day before our wedding. We really appreciate everything that was done to make our day so very special :)