31 Reviews for Fahrenheit NYC Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Digital Files (1)
31 Fahrenheit NYC Photography Reviews

Tina was absolutely amazing. From the first contact through the wedding day she was available, professional, and really just a NICE person! She showed up early to both our initial meeting and for the wedding itself. She is knowledgable about her equipment and lighting, takes her job seriously, is respectful, is affordable, and takes wonderful photos. But what was most important to me, she has a great personality. She did such a great job putting my now-husband and I at ease before our ceremony. In fact, our favorite part of the wedding day was walking around taking pre-ceremony photos! She made us feel so comfortable, when being in front of a camera is where we are both most uncomfortable! We were able to get out our jitters and joke around with her, as well as have our 'alone moments', all while she captured beautiful candid photos. Our reception venue was quite large, and Tina did a great job covering everything. I was continuously surprised when going through our pictures, I often had no idea she was there! Tina continued to stay in touch after the wedding, giving us sneak peak photos until we received access to our online gallery, and a thumb drive of ALL the pictures. I was very impressed with the photos. Wedding photographers can be incredibly expensive, and the packages that are offered are often so over the top. Tina was able to offer us simplicity...8 hours of inclusive, awesome, coverage, no frills...at a REALLY great price. So happy we chose Fahrenheit NYC as our wedding photographer. THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Colleen, 10/10/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Words can not describe how wonderful Tina is!!! From day one of speaking with her over the phone we knew we had the right person. All we said to Tina was "we're not a traditional couple, so we're not looking for traditional photos". Our wedding day was our first face to face with Tina. She was cool, calm relaxed and funny. We began getting ourselves together while Tina did her thing. Talking to her throughout the process was like talking to a friend. Everything was "don't worry about that", "I can do that", "no problem", etc... etc.. We received our proofs from our wedding two days ago and were amazed at the shots she captured. When looking at our photos we could not believe that Tina captured our day so perfectly. From prep to the end of our reception!! We sat for 2 hours reliving that day and saying "how did she do that". My advice to brides to be: If you're looking for someone that you can trust, someone that will capture every laugh, tear, every funny moment and still capture moments that you weren't aware of, Tina's the photographer for you. If you want someone that goes with the flow even when the limo doesn't show up to get you, you want someone like Tina that says "hey, let's get you two in a cab for a fun photo on the way to the reception venue", then Tina's the photographer for you. Tina you are simply amazing. Your gift has given us a lifetime of memories and nothing that I can say or do will ever be enough to thank you. TINA, YOU ROCK!!!!

Profile Picture LynnMarie, 7/19/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tina did an amazing job capturing the essence of our wedding. I wanted someone who was good at the photojournalist style and she delivered! I was very adamant about her catching my husband's expression as I "walked down the aisle" and she did just hat. She also caught some great dance floor shots of us, and our guests, catching those private expressive moments. She tirelessly photographed our outdoor wedding on a very hot summer night, so extra kudos for that!

Profile Picture Mawadda, 7/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It didn’t take long for us to realize that Tina was the perfect photographer for our wedding. Her down-to-earth nature and photo-journalism style were exactly what we were looking for. She has an amazing eye for catching meaningful scenes with her lens, and can easily capture both candid and posed photos. Her editing skills are also exceptional, and the pricing of her packages was reasonable.

We opted for a package which included an engagement photo shoot and wedding day photos, and were glad we did. We have received numerous compliments regarding the quality of our engagement pictures. Consequently, our friends and family are eagerly awaiting the final, edited wedding day pictures, which are being put together as we write this review. Tina has such a disarming personality, and her calm demeanor relaxed us and helped us enjoy the wedding day. We can't wait for the final pictures but are confident that they will be beautiful!

We HIGHLY recommend Tina to anyone searching for a wedding photographer!!

Profile Picture Iris, 4/27/13, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography

A picture can speak a thousand words - and that is what all of our wedding photos taken by the fabulous Tina do!

Aside from being sweet, accommodating and funny, Tina was a great addition to our wedding. We learned about her through a friend and we're so thankful I did! She was able to capture moments-in their natural state- from our wedding that mean so much to us.

There isn't enough we could say to recommend Tina enough to any other bride and groom. She is a part of what made our day so special!

Profile Picture Jen, 1/6/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I had a choice of which photographers to choose from with my Central Park Wedding package - and I chose Tina. I am so happy I did...she was nothing short of excellent. I have never met someone in the wedding business that could remain so incredibly friendly, accomodating, and professional the way Tina has. She was cheerful, supportive, and calming, and made me feel so comfortable on a day that my heart was fluttering a thousand miles a minute.
Last, but not least: the photographs. Gorgeous. She really is artistic. I will let her work speak for itself. Thanks SO much, Tina, from the groom and I.

Profile Picture User2114389, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tina is, in a word, amazing. She brings a positive light to everything she touches, makes photo shoots fun, and also happens to take terrific pictures. She told an amazing story of our wedding at a price point that was very reasonable. Most of the wedding we didn't even notice her but she managed to catch every aspect of the event. If you want low maintenance, friendly service, and great photojournalistic shots with a pretty quick turnaround, Tina's your gal.

Profile Picture Brian, 9/25/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

What a journey it has been! From our engagement shoot to bridal showers to Bermuda and beyond! Tina was there to capture every moment. And she couldn't have done it with more professionalism, poise and always with a smile on her face. Tina is what every Bride dreams of - a photographer who knows how to handle any situation. When confronted with a late bride (opps) and outdoor light concerns (The sun was setting fast!), Tina knew just what to do and how to get the best shots off quickly and perfectly. When our reception went from being under the stars to under the clouds and indoors - Tina was right there to capture every magical moment. Her photojournalistic style allowed us to capture those small tender moments that we will cherish forever. Her attention to the details has given us a clear picture of what happened that day. (It all went by so quickly - thank goodness she captured it!)

Stephan and I can not recommend Tina more highly and we are forever grateful to have had her with us on our Special day. Thank you Tina for giving us keepsakes that we will cherish for life!

Profile Picture Melanie, 9/3/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Words cannot express how FANTASTIC Tina was during our engagment shoot and wedding day on July 9, 2011. We LOVE our pictures and we are trying to figure out our next photo opportunity so we can use her again! Thank you for everything, we couldn't have asked for better services

Profile Picture Eileen, 7/9/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I first met Tina over 2 yrs ago when she photographed our engagement pictures! We coudn't have been more thrilled to have met someone who was so carefree and genuinely interested in our story! Her personality matched ours and after we got back our pictures and saw how she captured our love, we knew we had to book her!! Two years later, our wedding day is here and Tina was truly wonderful!!! She is unobstrusive and 100% professional! She knew exactly what we wanted and the wedding kicked off without a hitch! We should be getting our pictures soon and I am confident that they will be fabulous!!! Thank you Tina for your dedication to making us feel comfortable and most of all, for capturing our love!!!

Profile Picture Judith, 4/23/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I contacted Tina via email from Canada as I was coming to NYC to get married and wanted a photographer that would work with me to capture my NYC moments on my wedding day. I knew when I contacted her that I liked her work (check out her blog--there are some fabulous pictures) and hoped that she would be good to work with.

From the first time I talked to her, she was on board with my plan--which was to take pictures at our outdoor wedding ceremony in December, and then to come with us to several other (mostly outdoor) locations so that we could get pictures there as well. She was very enthusiastic and worked with me via email to put together a plan for my wedding day.

On the day of the wedding, Tina met us as planned in Central Park and managed to take fabulous pictures despite the fact that she was probably very cold (I know I was!). She then came with us to the Rockefeller Centre area to take pictures with the Christmas tree, Grand Central Station and Times Square.

I got to see the pictures last week and they are amazing. She got a ton of fantastic shots and I'm so happy to have the pictures from my wedding. Tina was so good to work with and the finished product is fantastic I would definitely recommend her!!!

Profile Picture Rebekah , 12/28/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved working with Tina on our wedding photos. They turned out great!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/23/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were so happy to find Tina to photograph our wedding and reception- she's very professional and does beautiful work at a very reasonable price. She showed up early, brought backup gear (just in case), and was like a ninja- she had an uncanny way of capturing every moment without being noticed herself. There were many times we saw pictures and said, "How did she even get this shot? I didn't even know she was there!" Tina was super easy to work with and delivered great results. We're thrilled with our wedding photos and would recommend Tina to anyone without reservation.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/9/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tina was SO awesome! She did our photos for our wedding and she did such an amazing job. She is so professional, accommodating, and just such a sweet person. That woman is so swift and moves around so inconspicuously that I thought she had ran off but she was everywhere all at once taking all these amazing shots of every part of our wedding! She does these great photo journalistic style photos which I loved!
Also, Tina was not only on time, she was early and was ready to take photos. We were the ones that were late, running around like nuts. She remained calm and truly relaxed me with her chill vibes.
I want to also mention this was Tina's first Chinese Banquet and she did an amazing job of capturing all the details of our American and Chinese wedding. I was very pleased. There were a lot of staged family photos typical of Chinese Banquets and she captured it all. It was great!
I would absolutely recommend her to anyone who is looking for a photographer for their wedding. Totally worth it! I'm so glad we found her and decided to use her. Do it!

Profile Picture Ginny, 10/2/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Due to the manner of our work, my wife and I had to plan our New York wedding while we were living in Chicago. Normally this could pose a problem when choosing vendors. We came across Tina's website and were instantly intrigued by her beautiful photos and photojournalistic approach. After speaking on the phone, we realized that Tina was the perfect person to film our wedding. Her vision was very much in line with ours and her enthusiasm to help was evident.

Throughout the year we exchanged countless amounts of e-mails and phone calls discussing logistics of the wedding day. Tina always made herself available and couldn't have been a better or more professional communicator. We always found time to laugh.

The day of the wedding was busy and potentially very stressful but Tina put us immediately at ease. The day went off without a hitch. We felt comfortable and it was almost like she wasn't even there. The pictures reflect her hard work. Her candid style really helps us to remember how the day really "was" as opposed to how the day "felt". I would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Marc, 9/26/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I'm so glad I chose Tina to capture this special moment for us. I've never been to NYC and Tina was extremely helpful in planning this surprise engagement proposal shoot. I originally had planned on proposing on Friday, but it was scheduled to rain all day. A few days prior, she was very understanding and flexible to re-schedule the shoot the day prior. My fiance was totally surprised and Tina was able to capture this once in a lifetime moment for us. It didn't end up raining on Friday, and since my fiance and I liked Tina so much, we asked if she could do an engagement photo session for us. She agreed and even canceled her dinner date night with her husband.

Tina is a very professional, friendly photographer and her pictures came out perfect. She made us feel very comfortable during the photo session and made it felt very natural. She definitely knows how to take and edit wonderful pictures and I would definitely recommend her. We live in South Carolina, but if we were to get married in NYC, we know who our photographer is going to be.

Profile Picture John, 9/3/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tina was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Prior to the wedding, she was open to my ideas, always provided great feedback and answers to my questions.
She has a great personality and was fun to work with. When she arrived the hectic morning of my wedding, she was a calm presence and it just felt like she was a part of things.
She took so many photos and what I like best about the end result was her ability to capture expressions. When I looked through the photos, I felt like I was right back at my wedding again watching everything as it happened, and seeing everyone enjoy the day through Tina's lens was a great gift.

Profile Picture Rose, 8/14/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

From the moment I met Tina, she was all smiles and carried an aura of positive energy that you're instantly attracted to. She's an amazing person as well as an amazing photographer. She took shots that I don't even remember doing from that day (she captures EVERY SINGLE MOMENT, literally!). Tina also made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera, especially my camera shy husband! He loved Tina as well, and quickly deemed her as our "official photographer."

Our photo session with Tina went by in the blink of an eye.. We had so much fun, that we didn't want it to end! If we got married a thousand times, we would definitely without a doubt choose Tina every single time! If you're looking for a wonderful, down to Earth photographer, please look no further! It has been a pleasure and honor working with Tina, and I unhesitatingly recommend her to anyone!!!!

Profile Picture Nickell, 8/8/10, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tina was a fun, sweet and very accomodating person to work with. In truth, if we could giver her more than five stars we would, perhaps something to the effect of 5 to the umpteenth stars....We loved her that much! All of the pictures she took were fabulous and the turnaround time was so quick! We are really appreciative of all the hard work she put in for us. I can't rave enough about Tina....we loved her! Did I say that already? TINA WAS AWESOME!

Profile Picture Gina, 7/18/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very professional, friendly, and well worth the charge!

Profile Picture Justin, 5/29/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very friendly and professional. The company went out of its way to ensure quality. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Justin, 5/29/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the very beginning, Tina was GREAT! I remember sending her an email at 8am, and by 9am she responded. From then on, I knew she was extremely professional. At first, my photo session with Tina was suppose to be an engagement shoot, and when we told her a couple of days prior that we would like it to be an intimate wedding, she was so excited!

Thank You SO MUCH Tina for capturing amazing and unforgettable moments from our wedding!

Mrs. Morgan

Profile Picture User1029360, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tina was amazing to work with! She was very helpful, patient, and professional from the very beginning of our interaction. On the day of the wedding, she did more than what was expected of her and captured our wedding beautifully. We received our quality photos back in less time than anticipated. She went above and beyond our expectations as a photographer and I would not hesitate to hire her again. Thank you for everything, Tina!!!!

Profile Picture Rosa, 5/15/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

A pleasure to work with ;-)

From the time that Tina started working with us she was a pleasure to work with. She was very hands on and at the same time, blended into the background so she didn't get in the way at all.

Her personality was great and she took a great deal of care taking photos and making sure we were happy with the shots. The overall experience was wonderful and i recommend her to anyone.

WE LOVED the final pictures. She made sure that we received them in a timely manner. She takes VERY good shots and shoots plenty of pictures to satisfy anyone.

Overall experience vs price A++++ you won't be disappointed. My only regret is that i didn't write this review sooner :-( Thank you so much and i wish you luck on your career. Your Great!!

Profile Picture brian, 4/17/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tina at Fahrenheit NYC photography was excellent from start to finish. I am from the UK and got married in NYC, having never visited NYC before. My first photographer let me down 2 weeks before and thankfully I found Tina. She took our booking straight away, was helpful and quick in repsonding to my emails. Tina was accomodating with many aspects of the wedding to provide exactly what we wanted and her professionalism shone through. The photographs say it all. We are both so pleased with Tina's work and all our guests have commented on how hard she worked throughout the day, how personal she was and the quality of the images. Overall a great experience. Thank you Tina!

Profile Picture Vicky, 10/25/09, 1 Review