VASA San Diego Reviews

VASA San Diego View more information

Maria Married on 05/15/2021

Amazing experience

I had my daughter's quinceañera there July 31, 2021. Martha and Valerie were very helpful from when I booked the venue until the day of the event. The food was delicious. The hall is very beautiful including the garden. I had the garden for cocktail hour and had a mariachi playing during that hour. The whole staff was very polite and very attentive during the event. My guests were in awe with the whole event. I highly recommend this venue. I had a really amazing experience. Thank you Martha and Valerie for making my daughter's quinceañera a fairytale come true.
  • Krystal
    Krystalynn Married on 04/03/2020

The big day

This day was NOT stressful at all. Valerie and Martha Had everything under control. From day one they were quick to respond via email or phone call, to any questions I had. I trusted them 100%. Martha kept everything on task. I had NO issues the day of the wedding. . I would highly recommend VASA. We are already thinking of another event we can have here.

VASA San Diego's reply:

Thank you K & C for taking the time to give us your personal review!
    Our team thanks you from the bottom of our hearts, and we are so thankful for you putting all of your faith and trust in us to host such a memorable event.
    All the very best to you and your families, and we do hope to serve you in the future.

Blessings,

VASA team.
  • Monica
    Monica M. Married on 09/12/2019

We loved our Holiday Party at Factory of Dreams!

We loved our Holiday Party at Factory of Dreams! They were completely professional, responded to emails and calls promptly, and were lovely people to work with. We would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a wonderful event experience.

VASA San Diego's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us! We are so thankful for you coming to our venue and booking with us to having a successful event! Thank you Monica we wish you all the best.
  • The Smith
    The Married on 06/15/2019

Great venue!

Where do we start? We are not sure because everything was amazing. Our journey with The Factory of Dreams hall located in North Park San Diego, CA started two years ago. We saw the location and fell in love. The staff members Martha and Valerie were the icing on the cake. We had our 15-year wedding vow renewal in the garden and our reception inside the hall. For the two years leading up to the event, they answered any and all questions we had and made us feel comfortable about our choice. They were there for us when it came to food, color scheme, music, liquor selections, schedule of events, and the coordination of everything else under the sun. We had lots of questions and opinions and they had the experience and patience to lead us to a marvelous event. The day of the event, the outdoor and indoor decorations were breathtaking and the Factory of Dreams team was so organized and supportive. I don’t think any other facility would be able to handle the demands of our wedding party or family members as well as this team did. They were sincere and professional at all times and you could tell they wanted the event to be amazing as well. If we had to do it all over again then we would without a doubt… we would trust them again to turn our dream wedding into reality.

VASA San Diego's reply:

Wow! We are very thankful and surprised of this message! We are so glad you came to us and the turn out was great! Martha and I are truly thankful for you both and your family. We wish you all the very best, and we hope to service you again. Warmest regards from us to you.
    Emmybeth G. Married on 04/20/2019

On Cloud Nichols

Factory of Dreams was such a blessing to my husband and I! We came to them 4 months before our wedding date and they made every aspect of our Wedding process and day so special, personal and easy! Martha and Valerie were there for us through every step of the way, they are attentive, compassionate and really made it an ease to cater to our large but diverse party! We are so grateful for finding this venue and having our wedding ceremony and reception there!!

VASA San Diego's reply:

Thank you both very much! We appreciate you communication, your family and the entire process. We wish you all the very best and warm wishes to your new family. Martha & Valerie.
  • U
    Ursula A. Married on 12/01/2018

Best decision!

We made a great decision by deciding to hold our wedding at FOD. Their staff were extremely helpful, professional and attentive to our needs.

VASA San Diego's reply:

Thank you both for taking the time in reviewing our venue.
    We wish you both the very best and a wonderful marriage on behalf of our team and management.
    Thuy D. Married on 10/04/2018

Truly best place ever!

I cannot say enough good things about this venue!! I recently had my wedding there and can honestly say I couldn't have picked a better place to celebrate my special day. Everything at the venue is breathtaking, from the wall decors to the chandeliers on the ceiling, to all the tables and chairs and centerpieces. The venue has so much to offer for a very good price!! I didn’t have to worry about having my ceremony at another location because they also have a garden area that is just perfect for the ceremony. I also didn’t have to worry about finding the D.J or photo booth as it’s also available for me to use there. What I love most is that we were allowed to bring our own alcohol and drinks and the venue provided a full lit bar and bartender! They are so accommodating! Aside from using everything the venue had to offer, I decided to add some personal touches (items) to my wedding and all I had to do was dropped them off and everything was set up for me as how I wanted. I did not have to do anything the day of and only showed up about 20 minutes before the ceremony.

Martha and Valerie really took care of everything for me! Both of the Event Coordinators were so organized and on top of things. I was so impressed of how efficient they were at planning, organizing, and setting everything up for me. Everyone attended my wedding were really impressed of how organized my wedding was. Martha did a great job at keeping me and my husband on time with our programs and made sure all eyes were on us up until we opened up the dance floor. Valerie did a phenomenal job at setting up the venue to look so beautiful on my wedding day! Martha and Valerie both really went above a beyond in making sure everything went smoothly for my husband and I. I cannot thank them enough for helping me put together a wedding of my dream!! From start to finish, EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT!!! All of our friends and family members could not stop taking about our wedding of how beautiful my wedding was. We all had such a great time there!

I HIGHLY recommend this venue to anyone that want a to feel like a Princess on their special day whether it’s for a Quinceañera or a Wedding, you will not be disappointed at how much this venue and staff members have to offer. I will definitely refer everyone I know about this place! FACTORY OF DREAMS HALL-NORTH PARK, YOU GUYS ROCKED!!! THANK YOU AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING!!!!

VASA San Diego's reply:

Thank you so very much Thuy! We are truly blessed with you both and how everything turned out. We thank you as well for taking the time in writing such a detailed description on our work here at Factory of Dreams North Park. We wish you both a beautiful marriage and happiness!
    Melissa Married on 09/18/2020

Wedding celebration

I celebrated my wedding party with VASA since they had a great package deal at a great price. Package included everything. Food, tables, service, and music. This was great since you don’t have to be contracting a lot of people separately. Everyone was nice and helpful. I would highly recommend if you are looking for package deals. The place gets decorated really nicely too.

The only problem I had was they were not very flexible on time. I worked Monday - Friday till 5pm which they would close at 6 and it felt a little rushed. Hard to get there on time with traffic being at that hour and they would not want to work with me on Saturdays. Also, food was not very good. I would recommend to get your own caterer.