Faces by Shannon Reviews

Faces by Shannon 6
Faces by Shannon 7

Kricia Velez · Getting married on 12/15/2019

Awesome!!!

Shannon is wonderful what she does and very talented. Negativity should not take over for the passion we do in our careers. I got my make up and hair done by Shannon around December 2018 before the year was done. She made me feel comfortable and ask what I wanted for my photoshoot also took her time. My makeup came out beautiful that I was like “Wow” Faces by Shannon I recommend anyone who is looking for a make up artist and hairstylist.

Michelle · Getting married on 06/16/2019

Amazingly Talented

I have nothing but great things to say about Shannon! She is very talented at what she does. She is very professional and did an amazing job with both my hair and make up. I live out of state so all I had to go on were photos I sent her. She duplicated what I was looking for perfectly. I was extremely happy with her services and I wouldn’t hesitate for a minute to recommend her to anyone.

Faces by Shannon 8

Jen Lin · Married on 02/03/2019

Amazing hair and makeup

Shannon and her team . Did an amazing job on the styling for my wedding day today . Thank you Shannon.

• Brittany

Brittany Kolacki · Married on 01/20/2019

All around amazing!

From the start of my session all the way to the end of my session, Shannon was all around wonderful! She was on time, she was super sweet and really cared about getting to know me so we could have stuff to chat about during our session. The quality of her work is phenomenal. I can’t even explain how I felt when I looked in the mirror...I had to do a double take to make sure it was me! She did my hair too and I was just obsessed with all of it. I would definitely use Shannon again for my hair and makeup! I’ve never had anyone do as good of a job as she did. I highly recommend her!

Faces by Shannon 9
    Faces by Shannon 10

Victoria · Married on 01/18/2019

Stress-Free, Exceptional Talent

I was referred to Shannon by a close friend and was NOT disappointed. She can almost read your mind. She’s VERY open, always wants your feedback and is reassuring that it’s OK to change something. She’s the best - would recommend her 10 out of 10 times to anybody! Bonus: she does all makeup HERSELF so you know what you’re getting after the trial! Talk about a stress free situation!

• Marjorie

Marjorie · Married on 01/12/2019

Excellent work

I loved my wedding day makeup and had many compliments on it. My attendants were impressed with how quickly Shannon was able to do my makeup while using the natural lighting from the windows. Shannon is a great professional makeup artist! Thank you Shannon!!

• Megan

Megan Bunevich · Married on 01/11/2019

Shannon was amazing!

10/10 would recommend!!! Working with Shannon ( and Amber) was a total breeze. Her pricing was amazing and her work was flawless. I felt like the exact idea of what I wanted came to life in her hands. She was personable, knowledgeable and FAST! I cannot say how much I appreciate how on time, focused and efficient she was!! Her products also were awesome, I didn't feel caked on and nothing came off. She worked well with my hair and what I wanted, and just listened so well.

• Sylvia

Sylvia Benavides · Married on 12/31/2018

Great hair/makeup!

Shannon did hair/makeup for my mom, sister, and I on my wedding day. She did a great job and she was so much fun to work with! Thank you!!

Samantha G · Married on 12/18/2018

Shannon is amazing!

Shannon was so amazing to work with! I found her through a friend/co worker. We had a trial beforehand and she went through every detail and step to make sure I was happy. On day of, she got up early to assist with my MOH and myself and made us look beautiful! She made my day so special. HIGHLY recommend!!!

• Brenda

Brenda Lozon · Married on 12/13/2018

My perfect artist

Shannon was outgoing, very personable, very professional and attentive to my skin type and needs! She made my makeup session very relaxing and did amazing work on my face!! My photo shoot would not have been complete without her amazing work!!

Shelby Lublin · Married on 12/12/2018

No regrets! Best money ever spent!

Shannon is such a sweetheart. Very reachable and approachable. She went light on the trial like I asked, as I normally don't wear makeup, and on the day she did a little bit more and I seriously felt like the most beautiful woman on the planet. All the pictures of the wedding came out amazing and it's because Shannon gave me the best face I could have asked for!! She knows what she's doing and I would hire her to do my makeup in a heartbeat again. My lashes were great, I love the airbrush makeup, best $75 ever spent!

Jade Woodiwiss · Married on 12/09/2018

Shannon is absolutely amazing!

Shannon did my wedding make up and hair, I looked awesome! Fabulous woman, really friendly and great products.
    We flew from the UK to get married and I am so glad I chose Faces by Shannon! Highly recommended and especially if you are going to Florida from the UK and won't be able to have a trial as Shannon was fantasic. I had so many compliments about my hair and make up. I had a hair trial in the UK with my hair dresser, sent them to Shannon and it looked exactly the same on the day. We had to move our wedding day due to the hubby ending up in hospital but Shannon was really accommodating, helpful, took so much stress off me and was all round amazing! Thank you for everything that you did 😘 xx

Faces by Shannon 11
    Faces by Shannon 12
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/17/2018

Relax and let Shannon do her thing!

One thing I was super nervous about was how my hair/makeup would be for the wedding because obviously from your neck up is SUPER important that day. I cannot say enough about how comfortable Shannon made me feel. She can even tell you, I had MULTIPLE appointments with her because I was so unsure about how I wanted my hair. She not only is super sweet, but is honest with you about what looks good and what doesn't and that's exactly what I needed. HONESTY! She is very flexible and responds to texts, emails and phone calls very quickly. On the day of, her and her team were prompt and got right to business making my girls and moms look fabulous for my wedding. I will definitely be using her for future photo shoots! :)

Faces by Shannon 13
    Faces by Shannon 14
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Bullard · Married on 10/06/2018

Amaze! Unflappable. Gorgeous!

Shannon is the best. She can do ANYTHING look-wise - but she will totally let you drive the vision. Originally scheduled for 2 people, we threw SIX MORE at her at the last minute. Not only did she handle it like a champ, we all looked amazing all day and all night. Her vibe helped me relax, and that was a big ask on my wedding day. I knew in my heart that I looked amazing and that helped me have the best day ever.

Ariel · Married on 09/04/2018

Shannon was the best! I searched for a while looking for a MUA who would use vegan beauty products, and there was Shannon! She did my trial and final product, and I loved it. More importantly my hair and makeup stayed during the humid Florida heat! I’m not sure when I’ll need professional hair and makeup again, but Shannon will be my number one pick when that day comes!

k · Married on 09/02/2018

Shannon was great! I felt incredibly beautiful on my big day. She is so friendly but is not afraid to tell you if a certain makeup style will look terrible in photos. With her fantastic results and wonderful personality I cannot recommend her enough.

Sarah · Married on 06/21/2018

Shannon is absolutely wonderful! She is quick to get back to you through email or phone. She gives you exactly what you want but also will guide you in the right direction. She made sure my hair and makeup were absolutely perfect and my hair withstood through the terrible weather conditions.

Taylor · Married on 06/01/2018

Shannon and her assistant were amazing on my wedding day. Between the two of them, they completed hair and makeup for 9 people to perfection at an incredibly fast pace for how good everyone looked. There were plenty of tears and lots of Florida heat and everyone stayed looking flawless all night long. Highly recommend!

Brianna · Married on 04/14/2018

Shannon was phenomenal! She listened to my vision and created something perfect. Such a talented and professional artist. I loved the way my bridal hair and makeup turned out and I got so many compliments on it. She was very flexible- less than a week prior to my wedding I had to add in an extra hair/makeup service for a parent and she made it happen. I 100% recommend Shannon to anybody looking for a wedding hair and makeup artist!

• O

Osyana · Married on 02/24/2018

Shannon was amazing and made me feel beautiful on my big day :) she was super friendly with us! I couldnt have asked for anyone better to do my hair and make up for my girls and I!

Lucy · Married on 02/17/2018

I got married in February 2018, and there's only one hair and makeup artist that I even considered for my day... thank goodness she was available! Shannon had styled my hair and makeup years ago for a photo shoot AND she did hair and makeup for a couple of my friends' weddings and boudoir shoots. Her work is always INCREDIBLE. And she's a lot of fun to work with. Her sense of humor really makes the beautification process fly by!

For my wedding, I hired her to do hair and makeup for myself and 2 bridesmaids. She gave us soft yet glamorous looks... for enhanced versions of ourselves. I felt like myself... but better. It was probably the best I've ever looked in my life.

It took about 3 hours for Shannon to style the 3 of us. We started around 10:00 AM and were done with hair and makeup by around 1:00 PM. By 2:00 AM (13 hours later... after shutting down a nearby bar after the reception), we still looked fabulous! I really can't believe my hair stayed put (with extensions and CURLS) for that many hours. There was no Cinderella moment where I suddenly turned into a pumpkin. The glam look stayed put!

Shannon was worth every penny and then some. It was definitely worth it to pay the travel fee to have her at my St. Augustine wedding (rather than hiring a Jacksonville or St. Augustine stylist). Her fun and funny demeanor put me at ease and really set the tone for an amazing day.

Faces by Shannon 15
    Faces by Shannon 16
    Faces by Shannon 17
    Faces by Shannon 18
    Faces by Shannon 19

Joelle · Married on 02/16/2018

Shannon was great to work with. She made me feel very comfortable and was open to meeting my needs and would make herself available for me when it was convenient for me. She also showed professionalism and I would definitely recommend her.

Faces by Shannon 20
    Faces by Shannon 21
  • Kaela

Kaela · Married on 02/02/2018

Shannon was absolutely amazing from the very start and our first point of contact. I couldn't believe how quickly she responded to messages sometimes, she was always available for any questions I had. She was so much fun both at our trial and on the big day and all my bridesmaids were raving about her. She did amazing work on us with hair and makeup and made us all feel beautiful for such a special day. We looked great all night! I cannot thank Shannon enough for her services and hope that I get to work with her again in the future.

Faces by Shannon 22

Jordn · Married on 01/13/2018

Shannon and Corey were absolutely amazing! They are true professionals and made my wedding day stress free! Not only was everyone’s hair and makeup perfect but they were extremely organized and took charge with my crazy group and we ended up finishing ahead of schedule! I would recommend Faces by Shannon to anyone having an event!!