Faces By Jackie Reviews

19 | Brick, NJ

19 Reviews for Faces By Jackie

19 Faces By Jackie Reviews

Robyn · Married on 09/02/2018

I've had the pleasure of having Jackie as my makeup artist several times and not once did I ever think of needing a '' trial ''... Jackie listens to what you would like and she out does herself each time ! Her makeup lasts, feels great and above all gives you that extra sense of confidence. I am without a doubt thrilled and look forward to having her doing my very own wedding day.

Claudia · Married on 08/04/2018

Jackie has done my makeup for multiple occasions and my favorite thing about her is that she always knows exactly what works best for my face! I just tell her the color of my dress and she works her magic.

Faces By Jackie 1
    Faces By Jackie 2

Alyss · Married on 01/08/2018

I would never look for anyone other than Jackie to do my makeup for any event. Not only is her makeup flawless but it stays flawless for the entire day and night. Jackie is the BEST!

• Holly

Holly · Married on 10/28/2017

Jackie did my makeup for my wedding as well as the rest of my bridal party. I can't describe how perfect she did everyone's makeup and how happy I was with the results ! She truly listened to what I wanted as well as my girls. My makeup stayed on all day, I'm also a huge crier and I didn't have any streaks or running makeup .. I wouldn't recommend anyone else for their wedding makeup she's amazing ❤️

Faces By Jackie 3
    Faces By Jackie 4
    Faces By Jackie 5
    Faces By Jackie 6
    Faces By Jackie 7
    Faces By Jackie 8

Jackie is one AMAZING make up artist! I have known her for years and was so excited to have her do my make up for my wedding! My make up was flawless and lasted the entire day with no problem at all! All my bridesmaids and the moms looked amazing! Tears and all the make up didn't move! thank you so much Jackie for being part of our wedding day everything was amazing! :) xo

• Jamie

Jamie · Married on 03/19/2016

Jackie was awesome to work with. Picking a makeup artist wasn't the easiest task when planning my wedding until I met her. She was easy going and really listened to what I was going for. We did a trial and I loved it. My wedding day airbrush makeup was flawless! She also did my mother, grandmother, and my 3 bridesmaids. Her pricing was very fair and I would hire her again in a heartbeat.

Marianna · Married on 11/01/2014

I can't say enough good things about Jackie. I live in Florida and had my wedding in New Jersey. I met with Jackie once before the wedding for a try out. I was happy with her work, so I booked her for my wedding. I decided to change it up completely before the wedding, and she rolled with the punches. We added people last minute, and she was gracious enough to do everyone in a timely manner and with a smile on her face. She is genuinely a very sweet person (the type you need around you when you're completely stressed out on your wedding day), and she really made me look like a better version of myself instead of looking like someone else. On top of all that, when my maid of honor and mom were having a hard time buttoning up my dress, she jumped right in and helped (actually she was able to do most of the buttons). I very highly recommend her. You won't be disappointed.

Jennifer · Married on 10/04/2014

I was VERY pleased with Jackie's work. I hired Jackie for my wedding day to do my bridal makeup and makeup for several of my bridesmaids. All of my girls looked AMAZING and Jackie gave me the exact look that I was looking for on my wedding day. She really helped me to feel beautiful. Her personality and professionalism add to her credibility as a fantastic makeup artist. I would absolutely recommend her to any friends or family interested in having their makeup done.

DeAnna · Married on 10/12/2013

The makeup Jackie did for me and my bridesmaids was incredible! She is very professional and great at what she does. I will definitely be using Jackie if I need this service in the future!

Joelle · Married on 03/10/2013

I needed someone to do my makeup last minute for a work function. Jackie came right to my house and made me look flawless. She is awesome!

Janine · Married on 11/30/2012

Jackie is the best ever! Look at all of her pictures, they say it all!!! She can make you look and feel like a model!!

Janine · Married on 05/19/2012

Hey all. My name is Janine Parisi and I just wanted to say a few things. Now I realize that writing a review about you sister can seem a little bit like pushing for any way for her to get an edge, but if you knew us you'd know that we never really got along to the point where I'd go and write her ravishing reviews for no reason. That being said, my sister is amazing at what she does. She has been frequently doing my make-up for events throughout my life, and while I may complain initially, there really is never any need to because it looks outstanding every time. No matter what look I'm going for, or whatever the occasion, Jackie always delivers. In this case, specifically, everyone at the wedding said how good my make up came out and I am proud, for once,to give my sister all the credit. You would all be hard-pressed to find someone with more passion and a better talent for what she does as far as make-up is concerned.

Sonia · Married on 04/15/2012

Amazing job...didnt even need a trial I trusted in her work and she did exactly what I expected. Great price, good timing....I would totally recommend her.

Elissa · Married on 03/03/2012

Jackie did my make up for my engagement pictures as well as my wedding.

She did an amazing job and I highly recommend her services. She was able to have me, my 4 bridesmaids, 2 moms and 2 last minute add on's (sorry!) ready on time.

The hands down best thing about Jackie- she was able to make everyone look naturally beautiful. Being someone who doesn't use a lot of make up, it was so important to me that I still looked like me but a better version- Jackie accomplished that.

Sharon · Married on 12/04/2010

Jackie did my make up for my wedding day and when I was a bridesmaid in my friends wedding. I absolutely loved it both times and would only use her for any future events I have!

Jillian · Married on 11/06/2010

I was a bridesmaid in my friends wedding....Jackie did a fantastic job on my makeup and on all the other bridesmaids and bride.

Claudia · Married on 06/13/2009

Jackie did my makeup for my prom. At first, I was going to do it myself but decided pretty last minute I wanted it done. She was doing other girls make up and had no problem fitting me right in. She took her time on each girl and they all looked flawless. Her services weren't too pricy and they were good quality. And she's really sweet! Thanks Jackie

Alexis · event on: 03/09/2013

Jackie is absolutely the most talented make-up artist in NJ!!! She's truly an artist and can make you feel/look amazing even on your worst days!!! I 100% plan on using her for all of life's special occasions!

Amanda · Married on 09/25/2015

My experience with Faces By Jackie was more than exceptional. She did my make up for a wedding this past weekend where I was a bridesmaid. She understood that I am a new mom on a very tight schedule and she worked with what was best for me. The best part of the service is that she came first thing in the morning TO ME! All moms should know how helpful that was considering having a newborn and traveling can be a hassle. I expressed to Jackie that the make up had to be pretty neutral with no extreme sparkle or colors. She mimiced exactly what I asked for, with a little bit of her own creativeness, knowing what my expectations were. (This is extremely hard to find in a make up artist.) I did get the airbrush since Jackie had suggested it. My make up lasted all day and night and survived the scorching sun. I would recommend Jackie for any type of special occasion or even if you want to pamper yourself for a night out! Thank you Jackie!