68 Reviews for Face the Music

One Event Per Day (3)
Liability Insurance (1)
Flat Screen (1)
68 Face the Music Reviews

I cannot give enough positive accolades to Teffanie with Face The Music. She was recommended to me by a coworker and friend and I knew I wanted to book her for our event instantly within meeting her. She was so easy to work with, knew all the right questions to ask and details to work out regarding our wedding. Even details that I wouldn't have thought of! She was always extremely quick to respond and very flexible to an changes to the day of schedule I wanted to make! Teffanie was amazing at getting the party started and getting everyone off their feet and onto the dance floor. I got many compliments both from my other vendors and guests on how wonderful she was to work the event with, and how awesome she was at DJing our wedding. Teffanie was even very quick on her feet - I had forgot to inform her of a last minute addition to our wedding, a bubble send off, and as soon as she got word of it the night of, she got everyone organized and prepared for the send off within minutes! 5 stars and highly recommend booking with Face the Music!

Profile Picture Ally, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Teffanie was just the best ever! From the initial request for quote, through out the planning and during the magical day of our daughter's wedding Teffanie was spot on with great ideas, calm direction and created a perfect experience . Teffanie is the ultimate professional and was key in the success of this event. I would highly recommend Teffanie for any event considering a DJ. Teffanie has a lovely spirit and energy and her presence truly added a special touch to a wonderful wedding day! Thanks so much Teffanie!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Catey, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

She was absolutely amazing! I honestly couldn't have done my whole day without her! She might as well as been my wedding coordinator because she made everything go as we had discussed! My guests even raved about how awesome she was and everyone could tell she really loves what she does! I absolutely would recommend her for any further event you are having!

Profile Picture Caroline, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Teffanie was as fun and as professional as you can get. Her pizzazz and spunk and high energy made it a night we will never ever forget. She is timely, reliable, and very fair and trustworthy. My bride and I and our guests are still talking about how great our reception was weeks after the event. Thank you, Teffanie....You are the BEST!!!!!!

Profile Picture patrick, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Teffanie is an amazingly fun professional DJ!!! She is organized and keeps the party going. She has DJ'd two events for us, now, and we absolutely LOVE her!! Looking forward to booking her in the future!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Teffanie's reputation for exceptional service, attention to detail, and her passion for DJ ing, led us to hire her for our daughters sweet 16 birthday party. Teffanie is upbeat, humorous and personable, reliable, and punctual, which made planning this stressful event delightful! With great patience, Teffanie took the time to uncover exactly what our daughter envisioned for her party, while also giving some creative ideas in making the party extra fun. With just a few lines from a song or hint about a certain artist from Destiny, Teffanie was able to pinpoint the artist and the song without hesitation!
During the party, Teffanie added many personal touches, including speaking about our daughter, and her special surprise guest. During the evening Teffanie paid special attention to detail and our pre-determined timeline, and we were free to just enjoy the party-awesome!! Teffanie captured the crowd and adapted quickly to the crowd and the energy in the room- guests were asking for her info for weeks after the party. Obviously we, and our daughter, were thrilled having Teffanie as our DJ. So what are you waiting for? Go book this fantastic DJ before she is booked by someone else!! Enjoy!!

Profile Picture Trish, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, DJ, Photography

We used Teffanie for our ceremony, cocktail and reception music and we were 100% pleased with all aspects and she was the perfect fit! She was incredibly prompt and organized leading up to the wedding and was willing to meet in person to discuss any questions or concerns. At the wedding she played all of the songs we requested and kept thing running so smoothly all night. She acted as our emcee for the night and things flowed seamlessly from start to finish. Our dance floor stayed packed from the first song to the last and our guests did not want to leave after the last song was over. It was truly a great experience and I am so glad we decided to use Teffanie!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/24/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Teffanie, was amazing. My wedding day timeline ran so smoothly and she was so calm and organized. I had so many guests comment on and compliment my DJ. From the moment I met Teffanie I knew she just understood the vibe we were going for. She was so understanding and prepared. I would recommend Teffanie to anyone looking for a DJ!! Thank you for everything you do! You are incredible!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 3/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Teffanie was recommended by our wedding venue and what we got was way above a DJ.

She is friendly and easy to bounce ideas off of. She has fun ideas to make reception traditions unique. She stepped up big time coordinating our rehearsal in place of the venue coordinator. She keeps the guests entertained and interactive the entire time and somehow managed to keep the busy and distractible bride and groom on schedule!

We would 100% use her again and refer her to anyone in need of a DJ!

Profile Picture Kelsi, 3/11/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Teffanie is AMAZING!! She knows how to light up the party and get everyone moving! Beyond thankful to had found her for my wedding!!

Profile Picture Ana, 12/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Teffanie was the perfect dj for our wedding. She was always super helpful and did everything she could to make sure everything was running smoothly. Teffanie not only was a dj for us she also acts as the wedding coordinator. She made sure everyone was where they needed to be at what time and becuase of this our wedding went perfectly. teffanie is super fun to work with and she has so much energy and passion for what she does! Teffanie was working non-stop throughout the wedding and it wouldn't have been as amazing as It was! She chose great songs for the dancing and she played every thing that we wanted! We would recommend Teffanie to everyone because she is the best!

Profile Picture Chloe, 12/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I have been to a lot of weddings in recent months with some pretty good DJs, but Teffanie is hands down the best in the business. Teff is fun, professional, and has every song imaginable. She has the ability to control the room like no one else that I have seen. We didn't have a wedding coordinator for our ceremony, but everything went perfectly, thanks to Teff. Teffanie stepped in and helped us with every last detail. She walked us through how she thought the ceremony should flow, and she made sure everyone had their places. Teffanie has the ability to put even the most stressed out groom and bride at ease. I would absolutely recommend her for any wedding, or event!!! We are deeply in debt to Teffanie for making our day a wedding to remember. Thank you so much Teff! We love you!!!

Profile Picture Brett, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We loved having Teffanie as our DJ! She was wonderful from start to finish! She met with us when and where it was convenient for us. Prior to the wedding she was in constant contact with us to ensure our agenda was just as we wanted it. She played all the music we wanted and her timing was excellent. During the wedding there were several adjustments that needed to be made but she kept everything running smoothly and kept the guests engaged the whole time! She is full of energy and an absolute joy to work with! We definitely recommend Teffanie as your event DJ!

Profile Picture Heather, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Teffanie was AMAZING! And we love Ray the DJ!! Firstly, my now husband :+) and I LOVE that she's one of few women DJ's! SO TALENTED! We also greatly appreciated that she was extremely flexible and helpful with the process. We were very pleased with everything she did for and with us, especially since our wedding date was also her anniversary! So blessed she shared it with us so we could have our magical day! Below is a breakdown of our experience in greater detail.

We met with Teffanie and immediately loved her morality, drive, passion and enthusiasm. She didn't "hound" us or apply any pressure with using her or not, simply gave us a date to let her know by. After starting the process, she was helpful in brainstorming some traditional and nontraditional unique ideas she's done in the past with her extensive wedding experience. Once I gave her a very detailed timeline and rundown of everything in the ceremony and reception, she asked exceptional questions and was very thorough. She was also flexible with last minute needs and was accommodating for them all. She also executed the rundown and expectations perfectly. She was fluid in changes, announcements, etc. And throughout the night, she cared to ask how we thought she was performing (to cater to our needs). Overall, just incredible! I recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Chelsey, 4/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Teffanie was AMAZING! From day one she was very helpful and organized, even when we had no idea what we wanted. I would definitely recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

HIGHLY RECOMMEND TEFFANIE!!!!!! She did an AMAZING job at our wedding. She did exactly what we asked for, she was always on time to all meetings and the event. Professional & listened to all of our wants and needs! She even helped us find the perfect songs for each section of the wedding!! She knows exactly what she's doing and takes so much pride in her work! She was PERFECT!!!

Profile Picture Christina, 4/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I am a photographer and had photographed a wedding that Teffanie had DJ'd at and was so impressed that when I got engaged I asked her to travel with us to CO to DJ/MC our own wedding. Teffanie is everything you want and nothing you don't in a DJ. She is classy and professional, friendly and welcoming. She had our agenda buttoned up a month in advance and helped us select music based on our taste. Teffanie is fun & engaging and willing to jump in to "Nae Nae" with your sister-in-law so that she isn't alone on the dance floor ;). Teffanie personally greets and welcomes your guests, she doesn't stand behind a DJ table and deliver cheesy jokes through a microphone. Teffanie sent me the kindest most loving text message the night before my wedding letting me know she was so happy to be a part of our wedding and that she was sending love and blessings for a good night sleep before our big day. If you want to be IN LOVE with your DJ - hire Teffanie.

Profile Picture Susan, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC

Teffanie DJ'd our wedding reception. She was phenomenal to work with and made our wedding a total blast! Teffanie was super helpful figuring out not just the music, but the flow of the reception and how things would role out. In the planning she was flexible and easy to work with. She had great suggestions and really helped us create the vibe we were looking for. It's doesn't hurt that she was by far the most reasonably priced DJ we met with. Super glad she came on board and helped me make my wedding exactly what I wanted it to be!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I was referred to Teffanie from a friend. She was very helpful, nice, and efficient. Knowing she was my dj made my day stress free.

Profile Picture Ashley , 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Teffanie with Face the Music is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! From day one she was just as excited as we were to plan out our wedding. She listened to every request we had and when we were struggling to find the right songs for little details she came up with some great suggestions that helped us make our ceremony and reception unforgettable. I had heard from others that your DJ kind of "runs the show" for you at your wedding since they are in control of a lot of what goes on and Teff went above and beyond for this. When we were running a little off schedule she quickly coordinated with our wedding venue (12 west main) and made sure everything stayed on track. My now husband and mother in law had a special mix of songs for their first dance and she was able to mix them right on the spot to make it an absolutely memorable moment for all of us. I cannot say enough good things about her..you can tell she loves what she does and is so passionate about it. I would highly recommend Face the Music to anyone.

Profile Picture Jenn, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Top notch service from start to finish.

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/14/15, 2 Reviews

The very best.
She has the perfect personality for this type of work.
Very fun, entertaining, witty, and she made the evening come together perfectly.

Profile Picture Daniel, 3/7/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Teffanie was completely professional and a phenomenal emcee and DJ for my wedding! She was completely flexible throughout the whole process and had tremendous suggestions and was very thorough in providing my wife and I, and our guests with a great night. I had many of our guests comment on how awesome she was. I'd recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Clayton, 11/15/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Teffanie was beyond a pleasure to work with and completely exceeded our expectations.I would recommend her to anyone looking for a dj. She is organized, attentive, efficient. She created a timeline for our wedding and then adjusted it the night of our wedding after dinner went longer than expected. Teffanie really pays attention to the guests to create a fun atmosphere. I got numerous comments from guests stating how much they liked her. Hiring Teffanie was one of the best decisions I made during the wedding planning process!

Profile Picture Jade, 11/8/14, 2 Reviews