Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire Reviews

121 | Broken Arrow, OK

121 Reviews for Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire

Natalie · Married on 06/26/2010

Absolutely loved Fachiannos! The first time I went in there, I didn't set up an appointment and I was welcomed by the owner, Jenniffer, and she helped me out immediately (I do suggest to get an appt though). After prowsing through a couple dresses, she was able to tell in minutes on what my style was and had 10 dresses that I absolutely adored picked out.

I live in Houston and am from Tulsa, Oklahoma. I looked at some places in Houston and most of the places I went into just pissed me off, they were too stuffy and wouldn't even acknowledge that I was there unless I had an appt. I also felt pressured into buying something on the spot. Plus, most of the dresses were $5,000+ that I liked. At Fachianos, I bought a very reasonable priced dress that looked gorgeous. I got my jewelry there, guestbook, flower girl basket, and veil. I would have to fly in or drive in from Houston to do my fittings on the weekend, and the owner always let me come in before the store opened to do them. Best in Tulsa for sure!

Sent on 08/05/2010

Nicole · Married on 05/29/2010

I loved loved loved working with the ladies at Facchianos! I don't live in the same town as the salon but they made everything so easy for me. I definitely got the experience I was hoping for and I highly recommend them to any bride, bridesmaid or prom go-er.

Sent on 08/05/2010

Candace · Married on 04/24/2010

My experience with Facchiano's Bridal was unforgettable. Jennifer is so helpful and makes the experience the best ever. I will recommend this place to everyone. It was so worth it. Thanks!!!

Sent on 07/05/2010

Kristy · Married on 04/11/2009

I used Fachianno's for several things, my dress - PERFECT! My bridesmaids dresses - PERFECT! The invitations, a little complicated, you can look through the books there, then you order the invitations on line, I found this a little complicated, I personally would have liked a little more assistance with this, we ended up with RSVP cards that only had accept decline and # of guests, not who would be attending or not (as in a line for the name of the guest on the response card). Some people signed it anyway, some did not, I would suggest really making sure yours has a line for the name!
    The tux & suit rental got a little complicated, I don't really think this is where they shine, but maybe I dropped the ball, no disasters mind you, just some tense moments that all worked out in the end.
    I used the owner, Jennifer as my wedding coordinator the day of the wedding, she was AMAZING! I cannot recommend this service enough, we got married at a country club with the reception immediately following, she kept everything moving like clockwork! The whole thing was PERFECT! I would suggest having her at the rehersal as well, I didn't and I was a bit of a basket case (I thought I had arranged for her to be there as well, my mistake) but all in all it was more than I had ever imagined!

Sent on 05/05/2009

Gloria · Married on 01/24/2009

The Facchiano's girls are just delightful and their customer service is superb. From the moment my mom and I first walked into the shop we were treated like best friends. They were totally cool with me stopping by just to visit when I was waiting for the dresses to arrive after being ordered. Even now, 5 years later, I know I could stop by any time just to catch up. Jennifer, Kay, and Rachel are excellent at what they do. They helped me create the wedding gown and bridesmaid dresses of my dreams and we were even able to pick out tuxes that matched perfectly. If I ever need a formal dress in the future I can't go anywhere else.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Margrette · Married on 10/04/2008

Facchianos dressed my entire wedding! I purchased my bridal gown, the matron of honor dress, and rented tuxs at Facchianos. Everyone there is so nice and sweet. I love it that when you walk in the door, no matter who is there, knows you by name. They definitely provide personalized service.

Sent on 11/02/2008

Erica · Married on 07/12/2008

Loved the bridal salon!!! Jennifer the owner was so super helpful and they were always willing to let me come in and try on my dress. They were very quick and so friendly!

Sent on 04/29/2009

Elise · Married on 06/12/2008

I had the most wonderful experience with Jennifer and with all the girls at Facchiano's! They completely saved me from a dress disaster (I had a very bad experience at another salon and they totally saved the day)! All the girls are polite, honest and extremely helpful! I looooved my dress, it was absolutely beautiful!! I recommend Facchiano's to any bride; they are the best!!

Sent on 08/06/2008

Kim · Married on 05/17/2008

Facchianos is the best store I had worked with when looking for my dress. I loved working with them for every aspect of all things that were for the big day. They were more then happy to help me with anything that I needed and always greeted me with a smiling face and a warm welcome.
    I thought I knew exactly which style dress I wanted then Kay had picked out other dresses to show me I ended up going with one she picked out for me..
    They were the best I will go back to them for anything

Sent on 06/23/2008
  • O

Olivia · Married on 10/15/2016

I did not have an appointment with Facchiano's the day I went wedding dress shopping. It was a last minute decision to go in and see if they had any dresses I would be interested in. Jennifer (the owner I believe) was excited to see us. She wasn't annoyed or standoffish considering the fact that we did not have an appointment. She did let us know that they do require an appointment, but as luck would have it she had a no show at that very moment and let me take the appointment. Immediately she dove right in and asked what I was looking for in a dress. Color, style, length, price. And started pulling dresses that were right on with what I wanted. She didn't try to persuade me towards something I knew I really did not want. The 4th dress I tried on ended up being "the one". Facchiano's really made my experience that much more by doting over how beautiful I was in my dress, being attentive and listening to what I was looking for, not putting me in something way out of budget, and really making sure I, as well as my friends and family with me, had a great experience finding my dress. Thank you Facchiano's for being so amazing!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

Thank you so much Olivia for letting Facchianos help you find the most wonderful dress for your wedding day. We are thrilled you chose us and will help you with anything you need up to the very day!! Congratulations!!

Kay definitely made my experience worth the money! Facchiano's is super small compared to other dress shops, and it gave me a feel that was more at home and intimate. I had so much fun trying on dresses with Kay and she made me feel beautiful when I had to try dresses on that were a bigger than I hoped to have to buy. She treated me like a daughter and made me feel special. After shortening my selection to two dresses, we had an appointment at another bridal store. This other bridal shop was HUGE. There were mirrors everywhere, people everywhere, three different people 'helped' me, they put me in a tiny dressing room next to the bathroom, and bells were ringing one after another! I was SUPER overwhelmed and left in tears. It was too overwhelming and the dresses just seemed like fancy prom dresses. I was looking for a dress that was more elegant and special for a special occasion. I immediately went straight back to Facchiano's and bought my absolute favorite dress! After my dress arrived several months later, the owner, Jennifer, got my dress all ready for alterations. The only downfall for me was the time slots available for fittings. I had to take off work a bit to make sure I could get my fittings in time. I feel that the customer service, quality, and professionalism outweighed the only flaw I found with Facchiano's.

Sent on 03/22/2015

Brittany · Married on 06/15/2013

Facchiano's bridal was amazing. I did not even have an appointment on the day I found my dress. I walked in and they were able to help me right then and I tried on a dozen dresses that were my style. I tried on "the one" but since I had not been anywhere else did not want to purchase yet. Faccianos was not pushy in making me decide that day, only supporting in what I wanted. I went to other places and just did not get the same quality service I got from facchianos and just could not find a dress I liked more for a decent price. So I went back in and the whole process was made very easy for me. The only thing that was a bummer for me was that their hours are a little non flexible. They are only open late one night a week which made it difficult for me to get in for all my fittings. But that was well worth the service I got from the ladies working there. I would and will recommend facchianos to any bride to be!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

Thank you Facchianos appreciated your kindness :) So sorry we are not open late except one night but that is when our fitter is here.

Susan · Married on 05/25/2013

I am the mother of the groom this May for a formal wedding. I am from Atlanta and while I was on a trip visiting family in Tulsa, Oklahoma, I heard about Facchianos. I thought I would give it a try. It was smaller than some of the other shops I had been to in Atlanta but I loved their selection! I liked almost every dress I tried on! It actually was much nicer to go to a small shop with a selection like this. I bought my dress and earrings to match in one short visit. I love the dress! The owner helped me and the customer service was great!

Sent on 04/02/2013

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

Thank you Susan, it was my pleasure helping you and your sister in law, you were both lovely ladies and I appreciate mother of the grooms who are so easy to work with :)

Melpomeni · Married on 05/17/2013

Facchianos is a fantastic dress boutique in Tulsa/Broken Arrow. I wish I had found out about them sooner and I would have went to them for every formal occasion. Prom, wedding, you name it.

When I went there to find my dress I was met warmly and helped immediately. They were efficient and after only trying a few dresses I came away with one I knew would be my wedding gown. It was a great experience. Their tailoring/alterations services is great as well. Worth the price! My thanks to Rachel who helped me my first time there and to Jennifer who fitted me and made sure I was ready to go on my big day.

Sent on 05/19/2013

Hannah · Married on 05/06/2012

Facchianos was the last bridal store I shopped at, and it was here I found my dress! All their dresses are stylish, beautiful and priced great for the service they provide. The sales ladies helped me find the perfect style that I was looking for and they made my whole experience very enjoyable.

Sent on 12/18/2014

Sarah · Married on 06/04/2011

The women that work here are very helpful and professional. They showed me dresses that were in my price range and weren't pushy to try and make more money. This is an excellent place for buying your wedding dress-I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 07/09/2011

Amy · Married on 06/14/2008

Facchianos is a wonderful place to find the perfect wedding dress. Like all girls I wasn't going to stop searching for my dress until I had found the one I had envisoned all my life! Facchianos also has a great staff. The ladies know their stuff when it comes to weddings. The owner personally helped me and she was just as determined to find the perfect dress as I was! On top of all this their prices are the most reasonable in the Tulsa & OKC area! I definately thought I got a great deal for my amazing dress!! I highly recommend Facchianos to any bride to be who is wanting a stunning dress without having to pay the high cost!!

Sent on 08/07/2008

My sister in law got her dress here. It was perfect and they were great about the whole process.

Sent on 12/23/2016

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

Thank you so much. We love when family members leave us reviews, it lets us know we left a good feeling with our brides loved ones. We hope you will send more people our way when looking for wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride and groom dresses, tuxedos, flower girl dresses, and even prom dresses.
  • User7203320 · 2+ years ago

Good bridal selection, but a little crowded with all the prom dresses too. Very nice and knowledgeable employees. Slightly overpriced accessories, but nice to have a selection to try on with the gown. No pictures allowed until you have chosen your dress. Loved Tatiana the seamstress in Broken Arrow, OK who gets all the Facchiano's alteration who altered my dress perfectly!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

Thank you for choosing Facchianos! We always try to have a great dress selection with many accessories to choose from. We love our seamstress too, she is amazing. We wish you wedded bliss :)

Kay was very sweet! She helped me through the process of finding my wedding dress. I went in 3 times before I made the decision and she was not pushy at all.

Sent on 07/24/2015
  • Stacy

Stacy · Married on 06/27/2015

We used them to rent the groomsmen's suits, which turned out very nice. We even were able to take advantage of a deal where the groom received his suit for free. There was an incident where one of the groomsmen lost a lot of weight and the suit was too big. Instead of saying "sorry" and forcing us to keep it, they ordered a replacement which arrived the next day (a full day ahead of the wedding). I can't say how grateful I am that they made the change, they certainly didn't have to as it wasn't their fault. I recommend them for any of your suit rental needs. I only gave them 4 stars in responsiveness because there were a couple of times that they either forgot or recorded payment of a suit on another order; they did correct each issue as soon as it was pointed out.

Sent on 07/03/2015

Anna · Married on 05/02/2015

From start to finish, Jennifer and the Ladies of Facchianos did an amazing job helping me pick THE Dress. They listened to what I wanted and did everything in their power to make it happen! So much effort put into making your day perfect is priceless. We also opted to pay for the Delivery service and let me tell you, it's worth every penny! I would not send my friends anywhere else!

Sent on 05/05/2015

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

Thank you Anna! You were absolutely a joy to work with, we loved you as well as your family! You will be missed, come back and visit!!

Michelle · Married on 06/15/2013

They did a really great job. I think my only disappointment was that I expected a little more of a personal experience because of what I had heard from other brides who purchased their dresses there and I didn't feel like I got that. However they were very professional and quick to make sure my dress was perfect. The alterations department was fantastic at helping hide those "troubled areas" so that I looked great on our wedding day. I would buy from them anyday and I would recommend any bride go there because they make sure to get you down the aisle looking perfect and at the end of the day when your buying the dress that's what you want.

Sent on 07/09/2013

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

I am so sorry you did not feel that, we love all our brides and really try to make them feel like family. We appreciate you being a part of our Facchianos family and are thrilled everything was perfect, that is what we strive to do.

Rhonda is the absolute best and so easy to get ahold of. She knows what she is doing and is so nice. You must ask for her when you go in. This place has beautiful dresses for a reasonable price. I love this shop and always recommend it to future brides! Thanks for everything!

Sent on 10/22/2013

the girls at Facchianos were great. everyone was super helpful and friendly.

Sent on 09/24/2012