Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire Reviews

121 Reviews for Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire

• Tabitha

Tabitha Proctor · Married on 05/24/2020

Wedding dress

I found my wedding dress. It couldn't have been better! I love facchianos! The girls there are great and helped so much and the selection was the best by far!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

Thank you so much Tabitha! We really try to have lots of different styles for our brides to see when they visit our Bridal Shop. We love when our girls LOVE their wedding dress and we appreciate your great review of our store and services :)
  • Kayleigh

Kayleigh · Married on 09/16/2019

Best Bridal Boutique

Had a great experience here picking my dress out and then the bridal parties dresses as well as the guys tuxes! So great having it all at one place. We had out of town guys and their tuxes were drop shipped to their houses two weeks before the wedding so they could try on and send back what didn’t fit. Only had one guy that needed a different size of pants, we were able to get those in just a few days before the wedding. My dress had a belt and beading added to it.

Sent on 09/19/2019

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

Hi Kayleigh!! We loved having you as a bride!! Your entire wedding looked amazing! We love that you loved your wedding dress and got all your wedding attire at our ONE STOP SHOP! It makes it so easy to match everything and only call one number to check on everything. Thank you for being a wonderful bride!!
  • Cheyenne

Cheyenne · Married on 07/13/2019

Facchiano’s sweetest girls ever will go above and beyond to help you!

Rachel helped me. Put it this way I totally just wanna go over there and hangout with all the girls now and hang out in my dress!! They make you feel like family. Wouldn’t go anywhere else!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

You are family Cheyenne!! When you come to Facchianos it is family because we want to help make your wedding the best it can be!!

Jeannette Keitel · Married on 04/04/2019

Mother of the Bride Dress

Everyone here that helped in getting my mother the perfect dress, thank you. They were so helpful and the dress arrived right on time from the ETA that we were provided during purchase.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

Thank you so much for visiting Facchianos!! We LOVE how the dress looks on your mom! Thanks for sharing pictures with us :)

Marissa · Married on 05/12/2018

This was the best experience by far. I first went to David's bridal and they acted very snooty and told me I couldn't try on any dresses I needed an appointment, so I went to facchianos to look. No they're not as big as David's bridal and no they don't have as big of a selection as David's, but what they do have is a wonderful sales team and owner that work their butts off to make it all about the bride. They take joy in making the bride's to be feel beautiful, they don't push you into making a purchase, they help you button and zip the dresses up, and they stayed open late for me to make my decision. And honestly I probably wouldn't have chose the dress that I got if it wasn't for the great experience I had with the owner and sales team at facchianos. I highly recommend going there and supporting their business over David's bridal that's going to be rude to you, and just herds you through like cattle.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

Thank you so so much Marissa! This is exactly our Mission at Facchianos is to make every bride feel the most beautiful on their wedding day! We are excited to have shared this experience with you! Hopefully we can and will help you with all the other things you need for your wedding day!

Jamie · Married on 04/21/2018

Facchianos was the first placed I tried on dresses and I was extremely lucky and found my dress on the first one. Kay was fabulous and was extremely helpful in helping me figure out what styles and colors I wanted to try on. We loved the shop and they made the process of ordering and picking up my dress easy!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

We are so happy you loved your experience here with Kay, she has been a longtime consultant at Facchianos and she really loves brides, as we all do here. We at Facchianos want everyones experience to be amazing, and one they will remember through their long marriage. Thank you for your lovely words of kindness to us and to Kay!

Kayce · Married on 12/31/2016

THE best dresses. Lots of selection and great help. Everyone is so nice there and I ended up picking a dress that the stylist picked out for me. Also got the MOB dress, bridesmaids dresses, and all the tuxes there.

Sent on 01/14/2017

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

Thank you so much Kayce, we love brides and we are super excited if we pick the perfect dress that you LOVE!!! Thank you so much and we love helping you with all your wedding attire needs!! Then we get to see you more :) It's a WIN WIN!

Madeline · Married on 10/15/2016

Best bridal store in all of Oklahoma!! Jennifer and her staff are so sweet and helpful in finding the perfect dress for your big day!

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

We miss you Madeline!!! We loved having you as our bride, we loved your mom too! Send us pictures, we want to see how fantastic you looked. Thank you so much for the lovely review!! You are super sweet!

Ashton · Married on 09/17/2016

Loved working with everyone there! Will continue to send friends and family there!

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

So thankful Ashton and Randall! We hope you have the best and brightest future and we love when brides and grooms send new brides and grooms our way! It insures awesome future clients, and keeps our word of mouth business going STRONG!!! Again thanks for being so so GREAT!!!

Dayamaury · Married on 07/30/2016

Great service and great quality of dresses

Sent on 02/12/2017

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

Thank you so much Dayamaury for the nice review we enjoyed having you as a bride and you looked beautiful in your dress!!

Susan · Married on 07/20/2016

I told the lady, that I had the pleasure to work with, and showed her a picture of the dress I found and she not only found that dress but quite a few others by the same designer! Very helpful!!

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

Thank you Susan! It was our pleasure to help you find the perfect gown. We loved working with you to pick styles you like and narrow it down to the one you loved! Best wishes for the future and we hope you will bring friends who are engaged back so we can see you again, that is how our word of mouth business keeps spreading!!

Stephanie · Married on 06/04/2016

Jennifer is great! My dress was perfect!

Sent on 06/12/2016

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie, when we have lovely brides who appreciate what we do it makes us so happy. We loved you in your dress, post lots of pics for us to see, we love to see day of pictures too!

Rebecca · Married on 05/22/2016

This was my first stop in the search for my wedding dress and wedding planning everything. I had gone to Facchianos because of the higher end brands they carry and seeing dresses that I liked from these brands online. The ladies in the shop were extremely helpful and pulled pulled out all the dresses to match what I had described. They have all quality dresses so no waste of time, and I ended up finding the my perfect dress, veil and a headpiece!
    After purchasing the dress I received a large folder full of discounts and recommended vendors, which was a huge bonus and help in the beginning of this whole wedding deal. So glad Facchianos was my first stop!
    The ladies in the shop are super kind and a pleasure to work with. My dress hunt was right in the middle of prom season (hadn't thought of that ahead) and they had a lot of business, but still they gave me all the time I need and made me as a bride feel like I have priority and VIP service.

Sent on 05/30/2016

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

Thank you so much Rebecca, we love our brides and want to help each and everyone with this most important decision that sets the tone for the wedding. We think you are pretty great yourself, and we thank you for choosing Facchianos!

Kristy · Married on 04/09/2016

Jennifer is very skilled at helping you find THE perfect dress!!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

Thank you so much Kristy, after 25+ years doing this I am still so thrilled when I find each bride the perfect dress. Best wishes always ~Jennifer

Ashley · Married on 11/27/2015

I loved Facchianos! So friendly and helpful. They are appointment only so you get the individual attention you need. Rhonda helped me find my dress and she was amazing. They are pricier, but I got my dress half off on a sample sale. I would not recommend anyone else.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Aislinn · Married on 10/10/2015

My dress was beautiful and because it was a sample it was a steal! Everyone there was very nice and accommodating. They even steamed my dress for me before the big day! It was easy to make an appointment and the stylist was very helpful. They had a better selection and were nicer than other places I went to.

Sent on 10/23/2015

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

Thank you Aislinn, we are so happy that you loved your dress and our store! We hope to see you back with maybe some engaged friends ;)

I absolutely LOVED Jennifer at Facchianos. She made the entire process very personal and comfortable. She knew that my favorite dress was over my budget, so she made sure to help with other vendor discounts to make up the difference. I was able to order the perfect dress and not worry about the stress of my budget. She stayed in email (and Facebook!) contact with me throughout the months that I was waiting for my dress to be completed. If you want a personal experience when buying your dress, I would highly recommend Facchianos. I have 2-3 months left until my dress is completed, but I cannot wait to see the results!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

Thank you so much Courtney, we love brides, and we truly want to find girls the dress of their dreams and without breaking the budget! We have lots of great vendors who help our brides by providing gift cards and specials Just for Facchianos brides. Thank you again for so many compliments and for choosing Facchianos

I don't have enough great things to say about the ladies at Facchianos! When I first went in to try on wedding dresses, I was a little worried that their selection was too small for my picky taste. Boy was I wrong! I tried on many dresses but ended up choosing the very first one I put on, with a few corrections. I actually loved some jewel details from a previous dress I tried on and they were able to actually order the applique and sew it onto my dress! It came out absolutely gorgeous! We also rented our tuxes from them and were extremely happy with their flexibility and ability to reorder my dad and husband's tuxes 2 days before the wedding due to them not fitting exactly how I wanted them. In all, Facchianos exceeded my expectations and they made us all look fabulous!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

Thank you so much!! We love to help and exceed brides expectations!!

Ashley · Married on 07/18/2015

I currently live in Colorado but I lived in Tulsa for 8 years prior to my move to the mountains so I made a special trip back to Tulsa a year before my wedding to do wedding dress shopping. Facchianos was the first bridal shop I went to and the only one!

I showed the lady the pictures I found on Pinterest of dresses that I liked and she pulled about 10 dresses befitting what I showed her. I tried on about 6 before I settled on the one!

It may be a smaller shop than say your Davids Bridal or Alfred Angelo but their selection is superb and I feel, above the rest. If you don't mind spending a little more than I would highly recommend Facchianos. I settled on a Maggie Sottero dress and it was a dream. I only had to fly back twice for fittings and the second fitting the dress fit like a glove. Everyone that works at Facchianos is so helpful and sweet.

Thank you Facchianos for finding the dress of my dreams!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Facchianos Bridal and Formal Attire's reply:

Thank you Ashley you were an awesome bride and we at Facchianos always strive to find the perfect gown for brides! We loved helping you and wish you the best in life always!!

Kayla · Married on 06/20/2015

I am so glad I chose Facchianos for my dress and the mens attire! They were so helpful and made sure everything was perfect!

Sent on 06/26/2015

Madison · Married on 06/06/2015

Everyone here is so helpful! They really made dress shopping a breeze

Sent on 12/18/2014

Facchianos was the best bridal experience I had all day. After many other bridal appointments and stores, this was one by far the best. I was instantly greeted and helped as soon as I walked in. The young girl who helped me was a lot of fun. She knew exactly what she was doing, as did everyone else who worked there. I found my dream dress there that was actually thousands of dollars cheaper than I expected. The staff is very friendly and helpful and they even sent me a swatch of the color of my bridesmaid's dresses so that I could match it with everything else. I went home with a free tote and a folder full of coupons that are useful for wedding essentials. Love, love, love this place! I recommend it to all brides!

Sent on 11/30/2014

Julia · Married on 05/30/2015

Facchianos staff was AWESOME when I was trying on and found my dress! Can't wait for my fittings and my wedding date so I can wear my beautiful dress!

Sent on 12/18/2014

Bethany · Married on 05/15/2015

Th one of many things I really appreciated about Faccianos that other places did not give me was patience and time! I never felt rushed and they truly care about your happiness with your gown!! I thought the lady was about to cry WITH me! I am so great fun to say I found my wedding gown at such a reputable establishment.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Very professional and very friendly. They helped me find the perfect dress. Not pushy at all. Would definitley reccommend them to any bride!

Sent on 04/30/2015