Fabulous Flowers Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

1 User photo

Courtney W. Married on 12/19/2020

Wonderful florist

Ken was so lovely to work with and his arrangements were beautiful! Definitely would recommend to any bride I know!

Fabulous Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Courtney, it was a pleasure working with you, Devin and Mrs. Arceneaux as well as your mom Debbie! Best wishes to all of you for a safe and very Happy New Year!
    Matthew C. Married on 11/15/2020

If I could give more stars I would

Ken was truly a godsend. More than a florist Ken is an excellent person and has so much wedding experience he will make sure you event goes off without a hitch. Ken was very engaged, answered all of our questions and ensured the event went off without a hitch. In particular Ken is a master at speaking Bride. He will ensure you are calm and that the wedding goes off without a hitch while not breaking the bank. I cannot recommend Ken enough. If you want truly fabulous flowers and service book with Ken.

Fabulous Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Matt! It was my pleasure meeting you and Steffany! And thank you for including me with your friends and family.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer S. Married on 10/22/2020

Such a great experience!

From the first email exchange with Ken, I knew we would hire him. He was so helpful in helping me pick out flowers that were consistent with my vision, but wouldn't break the bank or be impossible to find. When we realized about a month and a half out from the wedding that we needed more decor, he was super helpful in getting those things for us. Planning a wedding from a different state is hard and Ken made this part very easy for us. Everything looked exactly the way I imagined it and it was beautiful.

Fabulous Flowers's reply:

Thanks so much! I really appreciate that you took the time to share! It was my pleasure working with you!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Cora
    Cora Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect Flowers!

First off, I am a flower lover, so my flowers were actually very important to me! My flowers turned out exactly as I imagined them! I received so many compliments and for a good reason.
    Ken is an absolute doll! He worked with me to ensure everything was perfect! Even my grandmothers were so appreciative of him taking the time to pin their corsages on.
    I will certainly be recommending him to all my friends and family!

Hi Cora and Matthew!
    Happy first month of married life! Thanks so much! It was such a pleasure working with you both! oh, and tell the GMs, they all looked beautiful!
    Christina Married on 05/18/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Ken was a pleasure to work with!

Ken was amazing! I have little to no knowledge about flowers and showed him some photos of what I liked and he put together the perfect arrangements. He was so lovely to work with and I would absolutely recommend him for any of your flower needs!

Fabulous Flowers's reply:

Thanks so much Christina! I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with future brides!

Christina Married on 02/16/2019

Beautiful Bouquet

I planned my wedding from out of town. Ken was amazing! So professional and easy to work with. My flowers turned out beautiful! Highly Recommend!

Hi Christina!
    Thanks so much for taking the time to share this review. Many of my brides tell me how important these are to the decision process. Thanks again for the pictures you sent me, they are burning up my Instagram with "likes" :)
    Amber Married on 02/03/2019

fabulous flowers

Ken was so easy to work with and very knowledgeable. I gave him a very vague idea of what I wanted, and he created absolutely beautiful pieces for my wedding. He truly is an artist.

Fabulous Flowers's reply:

Thanks so much Amber! It was so nice of you to share your thoughts! I hope tonight's bride will be as happy! Best wishes!
    Donna Married on 09/21/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I can't say enough about how much of a pleasure it was to work with Ken on my wedding flowers. I didn't want the usual wedding designs and he listened to my ideas and designed exactly what I was dreaming of for my wedding. How absolutely beautiful the flowers were for the wedding. I could not have hoped for anything better. Thank you for making my day so beautiful. Ken was wonderful and professional. Thank you again for helping to make this day so very special.

Fabulous Flowers's reply:

Thanks Donna, it was a pleasure working with you as well! I'm delighted that you were so pleased. I hope Ernie liked everything too and please send me some pictures!
    Jeanette Married on 12/15/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ken did an amazing job with our flowers! Neither my husband nor I know anything about flowers or how to put them together. All I had was a color scheme and a budget, and Ken took over the rest. He made the process easy and stress-free, which is important for every bride! The decor he set up for our wedding, complete with flowers, pedestals, and candles, was absolutely gorgeous. Thanks so much for all your hard work Ken!

Fabulous Flowers's reply:

Thanks Jeanette, I'm delighted that you were happy with the flowers!
    Jamie Married on 11/25/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ken at Fabulous Flowers was so amazing to work with! He was patient & spent a lot of time with me on flower selections & helping me to accomplish my vision. I definitely give him 5 stars!!!

Thanks so much Jamie!
    It was totally my pleasure working with you, please send me some pictures!
    Claire Married on 10/21/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ken lives up to the name “Fabulous”. My daughter and I were so happy with the flower arrangements for the church and the venue. The mantle piece was to die for! And the centerpiece for the buffet was exquisite. I could not have asked for anything better because hese flowers were perfection. Pricing for these arrangements were beyond reasonable. Will post pictures when I get from phtographer.

Fabulous Flowers's reply:

thanks Claire and MOB, Bridget! I love that you added a picture as well! Please send me some from Studio Tran when you get them! Thanks again!
    Kim Married on 05/13/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I am so thankful that my husband and I hired Fabulous Flowers for our wedding day. In learning about Ken’s (the owner’s) background and expertise, I was confident that he would do an incredible job but we were truly blown away by his exceptional work in everything from the bouquet designs to the ceremony pedestals. Ken was sure to ask targeted, thoughtful questions from the very beginning to understand our vision and preferences for our wedding day. In particular, he understood our preference for incorporating flowers from the outdoor ceremony into the reception venue decor and immediately had great ideas and solutions for laying out the flowers in the reception space. He exceeded our expectations in creating simple, elegant floral designs that complemented everything from our attire to the aesthetics of both venues. We could not be happier with Fabulous Flowers and highly recommend Ken to any future NOLA bride and groom!

Fabulous Flowers's reply:

WOW Kim! thanks so much! Best wished to you and Harrison! Please send me some pictures :)
    Sarah Married on 04/28/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ken was wonderful, I was able to talk with him over the phone and by email. I told him a little about our wedding and my style and he produced incredible flowers!!! He matched my style and wedding colors to a tee and his stunning flowers were the perfect finishing touch to our wedding! When I need flowers again I will be calling him.

Hi Sarah,
    Thanks for sharing your experience with fabulous flowers! Best wishes to you and David!
    Ginger Married on 03/25/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I'm going to be honest - I just couldn't find the bride bone in my body that made me care about center pieces. It wasn't there. I could barely recall what any centerpiece looked like at the dozen weddings I had attended in the past two years. Who, I thought, was going to remember mine? Would I remember mine?

Ken - despite my total lack of enthusiasm and zero vision - was able to make absolutely stunning centerpieces that worked perfectly for my wedding. He knew what to ask me. He knew what suggestions to make. And he just did a great job pulling it all together. Everything was beautiful. He got everything there on time - despite a crazy rain storm the day of my wedding. And everything looked perfect. I couldn't have dreamed up a better set of flowers.

And he worked with me to find what would work in my budget. Everything he did from day one to the wedding was perfect. I highly recommend him.

Hi Ginger!
    The old adage is that rain on you wedding day brings good luck! I'm delighted that I had the opportunity to not only provide the flowers for your dad and Kathy's wedding two years earlier but you and Travis as well! What an honor, two happy brides in the same family! Thanks so much! Please send me some pictures!
    Kendra Married on 03/11/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ken is the best. I was so nervous about planning a wedding from out of town, but worrying was a waste of time. All I had to do was to tell Ken my theme, colors and number of people in our wedding party and I left everything else up to him. My floral arrangements exceeded what I expected. So many compliments and so many tears of joy (of course from me) on how BEAUTIFUL and FRESH the flowers were. Please look no further for a better florist because you won't find one. Thank you so much again Ken for helping to make our wedding day PERFECT. ????

Hi Kendra and Tre!
    Thanks so much! I just shared your review on my Facebook page! It was my pleasure working with you both!
    Sarah Married on 02/11/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ken was absolutely AMAZING!!! He was extremely easy to get in contact with and was always willing to answer my many questions! He took the time to actually listen to what I had envisioned for my wedding day flowers, and he gave me so many good ideas. It's so hard for me to give up control with anything in general, but after telling Ken what I wanted, I left everything in his hands and felt 100% confident. My wedding day flowers could not have been more perfect. They were everything I wanted and SO much more, and I honestly can't say enough great things about Ken and his amazing talent. We had, hands down, the best day of our lives, and I'm so glad we entrusted Ken to help make it so special. If we were to do it all over, we would hire him again in a heartbeat. Thanks again for helping make our day so perfect!!!

Fabulous Flowers's reply:

Thanks Sarah and Alex! I just shared your review on Facebook... check my page @FabulousFlowers, New Orleans.
    Kayla Married on 01/21/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ken was amazing to work with and very easy to get a hold of! I planned a wedding from out of state and he was quick to respond with emails and made it easy to plan a meeting with him when I got to New Orleans! Highly recommended!

Hi Kayla and James!
    Thanks so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and I hope your wedding was exactly as you dreamed it would be!
    Best wishes,
    Darby Married on 12/29/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Fabulous is an understatement!!! I was directed to Ken from Fabulous Flowers by my wedding coordinator at Federal Ballroom who promised he was a true artist and would not overcharge me and could work with my smaller budget for flowers. (We were married during Christmas week and were thus not allowed to change the existing floral arrangements in our cathedral. I also used candelabras for half my centerpieces reducing cost.) Some florists I talked to wouldn't even work with my small budget. Ken didn't even flinch! I wanted to throw a black tie Gatsby themed wedding with black and gold theme. Ken came up with amazing avant-garde bouquets utilizing black ostrich feathers and gold painted leaves to accent the white flowers. His centerpieces were gorgeous and utilized gold curly willow branches extending from the florals to match our theme. I was in love with them all!!! I can't recommend Ken enough -- he is a true artist and will capture exactly what you want by taking the time to really consult you and understand your vision along the way. Thanks Ken!!!

Fabulous Flowers's reply:

Thanks Darby! It was my pleasure working with you. I love doing things a bit out of the ordinary so it was fun for me to incorporate the black ostrich feathers and gold accents! Please don't forget to send me some pictures!
    Best wishes,
    Kathleen Married on 11/19/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    5 stars hands down! First off, Ken is the sweetest and most talented man I know! He truly has an eye for beauty. I am not very creative and just telling Ken the flowers I like, he produced MAGIC! Hands down I would recommend everyone to Ken. My wedding day was magical because of all the perfect flowers/arrangements/bouquets/table pieces! thank you so much Ken, I adore you!
    - Kathleen & Bret Theriot/ Southern Oaks Plantation/ 11/19/16

Fabulous Flowers's reply:

Thanks so much! and thanks for the pictures, you were a beautiful bride!
    Lisha Married on 09/25/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ken has been very patient from the beginning. I started way too late to pick flowers and florist, I was out of town, and I don't know much about flowers. He was quick to reply, patient with any questions or changes (last minute too), and his pricing (including delivery fees) was very reasonable compared to quotes from other vendors. I didn't know what to expect simply because I don't know much about flowers, but when I saw them all laid out perfectly I knew I made the right decision to go with Ken. I couldn't have expected better flowers.

Fabulous Flowers's reply:

Thanks Lisha! It was fun working with you! Last minute changes never bother me, it was my pleasure! Please send me some pictures!
    Hope Married on 06/25/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ken was everything I could have wished for and more as the florist for my wedding day. Ken was organized, efficient and professional throughout the whole process. He was also very friendly and attentive and just wonderful to work with! When I met with Ken for the first time, he was very helpful in explaining the different options, costs, flowers and many other questions. After meeting with him, he sent me a detailed proposal listing out the options for flowers, arrangements, colors, costs, etc. I was very impressed that he included all of the little details we discussed. He always had the correct/updated information on what I wanted even throughout many questions and changes on my part. He met with me three different times and was very helpful and patient in explaining and going over everything with me, as well as with my family. The day of the wedding, he made sure that everything went smoothly with all of the flowers. He showed up right on time for everything for my wedding day, and I especially liked that he tended to the deliveries. One of the most important things for me in picking out a wedding florist was to have someone you know you can count on, and I definitely knew I could count on Ken. Our flowers were absolutely beautiful! It was a wonderful experience, and I will certainly be recommending Ken/Fabulous Flowers to any brides. I am so grateful and incredibly happy to have worked with Ken! -Hope

Thanks so much Hope!
    Jennifer Married on 06/04/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ken's knowledge and patience with organizing the flowers for my wedding weekend was EXCEPTIONAL! From starting the planning process to the actual wedding weekend he was so professional, efficient, and helpful with accommodating my theme. Time spent with discussing flowers was more fun than I could have ever imagined! The arrangements were so fresh, fragrant, and so beautifully put together - hands down, I plan on using Fabulous Flowers for ALL future events! Friendly, accommodating, professional and only the best blooms! Thank you so much, Ken, for going above and beyond our expectations!!! Happy bride and groom!!!

Fabulous Flowers's reply:

I love it when I have a "happy Bride and Groom" thanks Jen and John! Don't forget to please send me some pictures!
    XX
    Tiffany Married on 04/15/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had know idea what to expect when looking for a florist. I found Ken on The web and went with my gut. After the initial meeting I knew 100% Fabulous Flower was my choice. Ken is a floral genius. He took my scattered thoughts, that I changed multiple times, and turned it into my dream design. Ken is very professional, attentive, and personable.

Fabulous Flowers's reply:

Thanks again Tiffany! and good luck in the drawing!
  • User2436612 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ken is the best. It was a joy working with him on the flowers for my wedding. His prices are reasonable and the bouquets and arrangements he created for my ceremony and reception were gorgeous. I highly recommend Fabulous Flowers for your event!!

Fabulous Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much! I had two weddings that day and since you are listed as "private" I'm not sure if this is Katie or Keronne :) but I'm happy that you took the time to share your thoughts..... Thanks again!
    Bailey Married on 08/22/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My wife and I got married August 22, 2015 and everything was perfect. Fabulous Flowers exceeded all of our expectations. When we first met Ken, we told him our colors and what our budget was. From that point on we gave him full creative control. Our flowers not only matched our wedding colors, but were absolutely stunning (and were within our budget)!  Ken can do pretty much anything you can think of when it comes to flowers.

Three months before our wedding my father passed away and Ken, on his own, made some beautiful flower arrangements for my father’s memorial. On the day of our wedding he was able to insert a piece of the bow tie my father was to wear into my mom’s corsage, which really meant a lot to her and to us. She received compliments all night.

The one little hiccup that we had the day of the wedding Fabulous Flowers was there to help. I decided to give my groomsmen bow ties to wear in the wedding as a gift. While the guys and I were getting ready we realized that none of us knew how to tie a bow tie. Ken was there within minutes and tied 12 perfect bowties!

After seeing Ken’s studio on our first visit we knew our flowers were going to be beautiful, what we didn’t know was they would be the talk of the wedding. I’m so thankful for the reviews that previous newlyweds have left for Ken, they were spot on. Every review we read about Ken and Fabulous Flowers raved about how much they loved their flowers and we agree 100%. I can’t put into words how great of an experience it was working with Ken throughout our engagement and wedding day. Every detail was just right. I’m very thankful for all the time that Ken gave us, there was never a lack of communication on his end. I highly recommend Fabulous Flowers. By choosing Fabulous Flowers you can eliminate a lot of the anxiety that comes along with planning a wedding. You will make a new friend, enjoy every meeting with him, and at the end you will be more than pleased with his work.
    - Jon Juhas

Fabulous Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Jon! You and Bailey are such a wonderful couple it was my absolute pleasure getting to know you! Looking forward to enjoying more of our new friendship!
illustration stars