Fabulous Flowers Reviews

1 User photo

Fabulous Flowers 1

Christina · Married on 02/16/2019

Beautiful Bouquet

I planned my wedding from out of town. Ken was amazing! So professional and easy to work with. My flowers turned out beautiful! Highly Recommend!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Hi Christina!
    Thanks so much for taking the time to share this review. Many of my brides tell me how important these are to the decision process. Thanks again for the pictures you sent me, they are burning up my Instagram with "likes" :)

Amber · Married on 02/03/2019

fabulous flowers

Ken was so easy to work with and very knowledgeable. I gave him a very vague idea of what I wanted, and he created absolutely beautiful pieces for my wedding. He truly is an artist.

Sent on 02/09/2019

Fabulous Flowers's reply:

Thanks so much Amber! It was so nice of you to share your thoughts! I hope tonight's bride will be as happy! Best wishes!

Jeanette · Married on 12/15/2017

Ken did an amazing job with our flowers! Neither my husband nor I know anything about flowers or how to put them together. All I had was a color scheme and a budget, and Ken took over the rest. He made the process easy and stress-free, which is important for every bride! The decor he set up for our wedding, complete with flowers, pedestals, and candles, was absolutely gorgeous. Thanks so much for all your hard work Ken!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Fabulous Flowers's reply:

Thanks Jeanette, I'm delighted that you were happy with the flowers!

Jamie · Married on 11/25/2017

Ken at Fabulous Flowers was so amazing to work with! He was patient & spent a lot of time with me on flower selections & helping me to accomplish my vision. I definitely give him 5 stars!!!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Thanks so much Jamie!
    It was totally my pleasure working with you, please send me some pictures!

Claire · Married on 10/21/2017

Ken lives up to the name “Fabulous”. My daughter and I were so happy with the flower arrangements for the church and the venue. The mantle piece was to die for! And the centerpiece for the buffet was exquisite. I could not have asked for anything better because hese flowers were perfection. Pricing for these arrangements were beyond reasonable. Will post pictures when I get from phtographer.

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Fabulous Flowers 2

Fabulous Flowers's reply:

thanks Claire and MOB, Bridget! I love that you added a picture as well! Please send me some from Studio Tran when you get them! Thanks again!

Kim · Married on 05/13/2017

I am so thankful that my husband and I hired Fabulous Flowers for our wedding day. In learning about Ken’s (the owner’s) background and expertise, I was confident that he would do an incredible job but we were truly blown away by his exceptional work in everything from the bouquet designs to the ceremony pedestals. Ken was sure to ask targeted, thoughtful questions from the very beginning to understand our vision and preferences for our wedding day. In particular, he understood our preference for incorporating flowers from the outdoor ceremony into the reception venue decor and immediately had great ideas and solutions for laying out the flowers in the reception space. He exceeded our expectations in creating simple, elegant floral designs that complemented everything from our attire to the aesthetics of both venues. We could not be happier with Fabulous Flowers and highly recommend Ken to any future NOLA bride and groom!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Fabulous Flowers's reply:

WOW Kim! thanks so much! Best wished to you and Harrison! Please send me some pictures :)

Sarah · Married on 04/28/2017

Ken was wonderful, I was able to talk with him over the phone and by email. I told him a little about our wedding and my style and he produced incredible flowers!!! He matched my style and wedding colors to a tee and his stunning flowers were the perfect finishing touch to our wedding! When I need flowers again I will be calling him.

Sent on 06/24/2017

Hi Sarah,
    Thanks for sharing your experience with fabulous flowers! Best wishes to you and David!

Ginger · Married on 03/25/2017

I'm going to be honest - I just couldn't find the bride bone in my body that made me care about center pieces. It wasn't there. I could barely recall what any centerpiece looked like at the dozen weddings I had attended in the past two years. Who, I thought, was going to remember mine? Would I remember mine?

Ken - despite my total lack of enthusiasm and zero vision - was able to make absolutely stunning centerpieces that worked perfectly for my wedding. He knew what to ask me. He knew what suggestions to make. And he just did a great job pulling it all together. Everything was beautiful. He got everything there on time - despite a crazy rain storm the day of my wedding. And everything looked perfect. I couldn't have dreamed up a better set of flowers.

And he worked with me to find what would work in my budget. Everything he did from day one to the wedding was perfect. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Hi Ginger!
    The old adage is that rain on you wedding day brings good luck! I'm delighted that I had the opportunity to not only provide the flowers for your dad and Kathy's wedding two years earlier but you and Travis as well! What an honor, two happy brides in the same family! Thanks so much! Please send me some pictures!

Kendra · Married on 03/11/2017

Ken is the best. I was so nervous about planning a wedding from out of town, but worrying was a waste of time. All I had to do was to tell Ken my theme, colors and number of people in our wedding party and I left everything else up to him. My floral arrangements exceeded what I expected. So many compliments and so many tears of joy (of course from me) on how BEAUTIFUL and FRESH the flowers were. Please look no further for a better florist because you won't find one. Thank you so much again Ken for helping to make our wedding day PERFECT. ????

Sent on 03/27/2017

Hi Kendra and Tre!
    Thanks so much! I just shared your review on my Facebook page! It was my pleasure working with you both!

Sarah · Married on 02/11/2017

Ken was absolutely AMAZING!!! He was extremely easy to get in contact with and was always willing to answer my many questions! He took the time to actually listen to what I had envisioned for my wedding day flowers, and he gave me so many good ideas. It's so hard for me to give up control with anything in general, but after telling Ken what I wanted, I left everything in his hands and felt 100% confident. My wedding day flowers could not have been more perfect. They were everything I wanted and SO much more, and I honestly can't say enough great things about Ken and his amazing talent. We had, hands down, the best day of our lives, and I'm so glad we entrusted Ken to help make it so special. If we were to do it all over, we would hire him again in a heartbeat. Thanks again for helping make our day so perfect!!!

Sent on 03/04/2017

Fabulous Flowers's reply:

Thanks Sarah and Alex! I just shared your review on Facebook... check my page @FabulousFlowers, New Orleans.

Kayla · Married on 01/21/2017

Ken was amazing to work with and very easy to get a hold of! I planned a wedding from out of state and he was quick to respond with emails and made it easy to plan a meeting with him when I got to New Orleans! Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/01/2017

Hi Kayla and James!
    Thanks so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and I hope your wedding was exactly as you dreamed it would be!
    Best wishes,

Darby · Married on 12/29/2016

Fabulous is an understatement!!! I was directed to Ken from Fabulous Flowers by my wedding coordinator at Federal Ballroom who promised he was a true artist and would not overcharge me and could work with my smaller budget for flowers. (We were married during Christmas week and were thus not allowed to change the existing floral arrangements in our cathedral. I also used candelabras for half my centerpieces reducing cost.) Some florists I talked to wouldn't even work with my small budget. Ken didn't even flinch! I wanted to throw a black tie Gatsby themed wedding with black and gold theme. Ken came up with amazing avant-garde bouquets utilizing black ostrich feathers and gold painted leaves to accent the white flowers. His centerpieces were gorgeous and utilized gold curly willow branches extending from the florals to match our theme. I was in love with them all!!! I can't recommend Ken enough -- he is a true artist and will capture exactly what you want by taking the time to really consult you and understand your vision along the way. Thanks Ken!!!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Fabulous Flowers's reply:

Thanks Darby! It was my pleasure working with you. I love doing things a bit out of the ordinary so it was fun for me to incorporate the black ostrich feathers and gold accents! Please don't forget to send me some pictures!
    Best wishes,

kathleen · Married on 11/19/2016

5 stars hands down! First off, Ken is the sweetest and most talented man I know! He truly has an eye for beauty. I am not very creative and just telling Ken the flowers I like, he produced MAGIC! Hands down I would recommend everyone to Ken. My wedding day was magical because of all the perfect flowers/arrangements/bouquets/table pieces! thank you so much Ken, I adore you!
    - Kathleen & Bret Theriot/ Southern Oaks Plantation/ 11/19/16

Sent on 01/30/2017

Fabulous Flowers's reply:

Thanks so much! and thanks for the pictures, you were a beautiful bride!

Lisha · Married on 09/25/2016

Ken has been very patient from the beginning. I started way too late to pick flowers and florist, I was out of town, and I don't know much about flowers. He was quick to reply, patient with any questions or changes (last minute too), and his pricing (including delivery fees) was very reasonable compared to quotes from other vendors. I didn't know what to expect simply because I don't know much about flowers, but when I saw them all laid out perfectly I knew I made the right decision to go with Ken. I couldn't have expected better flowers.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Fabulous Flowers's reply:

Thanks Lisha! It was fun working with you! Last minute changes never bother me, it was my pleasure! Please send me some pictures!

Hope · Married on 06/25/2016

Ken was everything I could have wished for and more as the florist for my wedding day. Ken was organized, efficient and professional throughout the whole process. He was also very friendly and attentive and just wonderful to work with! When I met with Ken for the first time, he was very helpful in explaining the different options, costs, flowers and many other questions. After meeting with him, he sent me a detailed proposal listing out the options for flowers, arrangements, colors, costs, etc. I was very impressed that he included all of the little details we discussed. He always had the correct/updated information on what I wanted even throughout many questions and changes on my part. He met with me three different times and was very helpful and patient in explaining and going over everything with me, as well as with my family. The day of the wedding, he made sure that everything went smoothly with all of the flowers. He showed up right on time for everything for my wedding day, and I especially liked that he tended to the deliveries. One of the most important things for me in picking out a wedding florist was to have someone you know you can count on, and I definitely knew I could count on Ken. Our flowers were absolutely beautiful! It was a wonderful experience, and I will certainly be recommending Ken/Fabulous Flowers to any brides. I am so grateful and incredibly happy to have worked with Ken! -Hope

Sent on 07/14/2016

Thanks so much Hope!

Jennifer · Married on 06/04/2016

Ken's knowledge and patience with organizing the flowers for my wedding weekend was EXCEPTIONAL! From starting the planning process to the actual wedding weekend he was so professional, efficient, and helpful with accommodating my theme. Time spent with discussing flowers was more fun than I could have ever imagined! The arrangements were so fresh, fragrant, and so beautifully put together - hands down, I plan on using Fabulous Flowers for ALL future events! Friendly, accommodating, professional and only the best blooms! Thank you so much, Ken, for going above and beyond our expectations!!! Happy bride and groom!!!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Fabulous Flowers's reply:

I love it when I have a "happy Bride and Groom" thanks Jen and John! Don't forget to please send me some pictures!
    XX

Tiffany · Married on 04/15/2016

I had know idea what to expect when looking for a florist. I found Ken on The web and went with my gut. After the initial meeting I knew 100% Fabulous Flower was my choice. Ken is a floral genius. He took my scattered thoughts, that I changed multiple times, and turned it into my dream design. Ken is very professional, attentive, and personable.

Sent on 04/28/2016

Fabulous Flowers's reply:

Thanks again Tiffany! and good luck in the drawing!

Ken is the best. It was a joy working with him on the flowers for my wedding. His prices are reasonable and the bouquets and arrangements he created for my ceremony and reception were gorgeous. I highly recommend Fabulous Flowers for your event!!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Fabulous Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much! I had two weddings that day and since you are listed as "private" I'm not sure if this is Katie or Keronne :) but I'm happy that you took the time to share your thoughts..... Thanks again!

Bailey · Married on 08/22/2015

My wife and I got married August 22, 2015 and everything was perfect. Fabulous Flowers exceeded all of our expectations. When we first met Ken, we told him our colors and what our budget was. From that point on we gave him full creative control. Our flowers not only matched our wedding colors, but were absolutely stunning (and were within our budget)!  Ken can do pretty much anything you can think of when it comes to flowers.

Three months before our wedding my father passed away and Ken, on his own, made some beautiful flower arrangements for my father’s memorial. On the day of our wedding he was able to insert a piece of the bow tie my father was to wear into my mom’s corsage, which really meant a lot to her and to us. She received compliments all night.

The one little hiccup that we had the day of the wedding Fabulous Flowers was there to help. I decided to give my groomsmen bow ties to wear in the wedding as a gift. While the guys and I were getting ready we realized that none of us knew how to tie a bow tie. Ken was there within minutes and tied 12 perfect bowties!

After seeing Ken’s studio on our first visit we knew our flowers were going to be beautiful, what we didn’t know was they would be the talk of the wedding. I’m so thankful for the reviews that previous newlyweds have left for Ken, they were spot on. Every review we read about Ken and Fabulous Flowers raved about how much they loved their flowers and we agree 100%. I can’t put into words how great of an experience it was working with Ken throughout our engagement and wedding day. Every detail was just right. I’m very thankful for all the time that Ken gave us, there was never a lack of communication on his end. I highly recommend Fabulous Flowers. By choosing Fabulous Flowers you can eliminate a lot of the anxiety that comes along with planning a wedding. You will make a new friend, enjoy every meeting with him, and at the end you will be more than pleased with his work.
    - Jon Juhas

Sent on 09/08/2015

Fabulous Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Jon! You and Bailey are such a wonderful couple it was my absolute pleasure getting to know you! Looking forward to enjoying more of our new friendship!

Melissa · Married on 07/25/2015

Ken was great to work with and our flowers for our wedding were beautiful!!!! Pricing was great and he gave us exactly what we were looking for. I would highly recommend using Ken with Fabulous Flowers for your wedding or any special event.

Sincerely,
    Melissa Malbrough

Sent on 08/13/2015

Hi Melissa,
    I'm so glad to hear that you and David were so pleased with the flowers! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with fabulous flowers!

Kathy · Married on 07/25/2015

We chose Ken Marino to do our flowers for our wedding and we were overwhelmed with how beautiful all of the bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres came out. From the moment we met Ken and he showed us pictures of the flowers that he had done for past weddings we knew he was our florist. Ken asked what were my favorite flowers and then gave me some ideas of how these flowers could be incorporated in to our wedding. I brought a picture of my mother's bridal bouquet from 50 years ago and asked if he could recreate her bouquet for me. When I saw my bouquet on my wedding day I felt that my mother was with me on my special day. Ken is very talented and gives 100% to his floral creations. Ken also personally delivers the flowers to the church and went to my reception hall to decorate our cake. Ken was a dream to work with while planning our wedding. Ken's prices were very competitive with other florist. I highly recommend Ken for any of your floral needs.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Thanks so much Kathy! Best wishes! Ken

We loved working with Ken on our flowers! My husband and I were on a pretty tight budget, and we didn't have much of a vision - we basically knew the color scheme, and even that changed throughout the planning process. Ken helped us figure out what we wanted by sending photos of different arrangements and even showing us around his (very beautiful) garden. He worked with us to keep costs down, unlike many of the other florists we spoke with (some of whom flat out refused to work with our budget). He was also always quick to respond to emails, which is much appreciated by any bride. And the flowers were absolutely beautiful! We got so many compliments on our bouquets and table arrangements. Our chuppah was also really elegant and looks fantastic in the pictures. I would definitely recommend Fabulous Flowers for any event – Ken will work with whatever vision and budget you have.

Sent on 06/18/2015

Hi Julie and David!
    Thanks for the wonderful review!
    Best wishes

Brittany · Married on 05/11/2015

Working with Ken was great! As a destination wedding bride, Ken worked with me through phone calls and Pinterest to help us get everything right for our flowers. He made beautiful designs that worked within our budget, and was able to offer great insight as to what would look good with our venue specifically. I'd highly recommend him for any future weddings!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Hi Brittany,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with fabulous flowers! Please send me some pictures!

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2014

Ken was fantastic to work with! He is energetic and his passion for what he does is evident. His work is top notch, and you get a lot of bang for your buck. Seriously, I wish I could give him 6 stars for the value alone. Our bouquets and boutonnieres were spot on, and my bouquet was drop dead gorgeous. I cant imaging our day without him! I look forward to working with him in the future.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Fabulous Flowers's reply:

Thanks Jessica, and thank you for the wonderful pictures! I would love to add them to my website, with your permission, of course!