Fables Cradle LLC Reviews

4 | Pittsburgh, PA

4 Reviews for Fables Cradle LLC

Brooke Nicolaou · Married on 10/19/2019

Phenomenal

Arka was our videographer for our wedding and he was amazing to work with. His professionalism is exceptional and his creativity is non replicable. He made Russel and I feel so comfortable at all times. We have gotten so many compliments on how "perfect", "beautiful" and "unique" our wedding video is and we couldn't agree more. Arka outdid himself and we are so thankful to have had him their to capture one of the most important days of our lives'!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Heather · Married on 03/30/2019

Budget friendly. Beautiful work.

I was initially hesitant to get a wedding videographer due to price. They came highly recommended and were well within our budget. We were not disappointed! Our video is beautiful and brought tears to my eyes!!! They are professional, a pleasure to deal with, and our video was ready to quickly! Highly recommended. Thank you again so much for the great work!

Sent on 04/14/2019
  • Z

Zachary Tucker · Married on 03/30/2019

Fantastic Wedding Video

Fables Cradle did a fantastic job for the wedding. They were very easy to work with every step of the way, delivered a quality product and were reasonably priced. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/19/2019

Stephanee Swope · Married on 06/01/2018

Wedding videographer

We are extremely happy with our wedding video and the service we received. They were very professional and had a quick response time when I had any questions. I asked for specifics to be included in my video and I got everything I asked for. I am very happy I hired them to video our wedding.

Sent on 05/01/2019