FABIO ZARDI Destination Weddings Reviews

FABIO ZARDI Destination Weddings 7
  • O

Oktay Asci · Married on 07/30/2019

Very Professional and Creative

I contacted Pietro less than 24 hours before our 19th Wedding anniversary, they managed a great work. So many Candles around our table, beautiful flowers. I would work with them again, definitely.

Sent on 08/12/2019
    FABIO ZARDI Destination Weddings 8
    FABIO ZARDI Destination Weddings 9
    FABIO ZARDI Destination Weddings 10

Chloe Herring · Married on 06/05/2019

One of the best decisions we made

Booking Fabio Zardi was absolutely one of the best decisions we made. Throughout the whole process we communicated with Pietro who could not have been more responsive or enthusiastic. His knowledge and professionalism were outstanding, he even helped by making several suggestions which absolutely paid off. For all these factors I had complete confidence the flowers and decor would be exceptional and I was not dissapomuted. On the day the decor and flowers were absolutely incredible, beyond anything we could ever have imagined. Pietro and Fabio managed to achieve what I wanted to perfection and more. Myself and my partner have repeatedly said afterwards choosing them was one of the best decisions we made. I cannot thank them enough. I will post photos when we receive them back.

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • W

Wilma Empalmado Bassford · Married on 06/02/2019

Mrs Bassford

Fabio and Pietro has been excellent with arranging our unforgettable moment in Santorini. As we are living in Indonesia, they have created our desired simple wedding ceremony.

We thank you so much for making our day possible and beautiful!

Sent on 06/07/2019
    FABIO ZARDI Destination Weddings 11

Dear Wilma and Andrew,
    it was a pleasure to be part of your event! We wish you all the best for your future together.
    Fabio & Pietro
  • Y

Yelena · Married on 08/28/2018

Working with Pietro at Fabio Zardi was absolutely wonderful. He helped me work through the details, design, and took care of everything allowing me to worry so much less. He listened to exactly what I wanted and delivered thoroughly. I loved my center pieces, flowers, bouquet, table settings, candelabras, and lovely flower crown. I really enjoyed working with Pietro and trusted him and his vision every single way. I would do it again in a heart beat!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Der Mrs Yelena,

we are delighted for your appreciation, and proud to have the opportunity to be part of your wedding. We can't wait to see your photos!

We wish you and your husband all the best.
    Fabio Zardi & Team

Vasoula · Married on 08/18/2018

Pietro Siffi is amazing and I wonderful listener. Please respect this wedding planner and all should run smoothly. This wedding planner is known for there flowers and do an amazing and extremely talented. The team was excellent for our 3 day wedding weekend in Santorini over the weekend of 8.18.18. IT WAS ROYAL AND PERFECT!!!

Sent on 09/26/2018
    FABIO ZARDI Destination Weddings 17
    FABIO ZARDI Destination Weddings 18
    FABIO ZARDI Destination Weddings 19

Cecilia · Married on 07/14/2018

Pietro is a genius! Very happy with our wedding decorations.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Dear Miss Cecilia,
    thank you for your kind appreciation. Just a note: the owner and designer is Fabio: I'm just doing planning.
    Best regards and many wishes to you and your husband.
    Pietro

Arman · Married on 07/02/2018

You only have to look at Fabio Zardi Website and Social Media to know the results will be 100% class. We are so happy with what you provided for our wedding. Taking advantage of the Elite Programme was the best thing we did. We had given a couple of pointers and left the rest to Fabio & Pietro, they produced the most stunning results. Elegant, classy, tasteful, beautiful, exquisite are just a few words to describe the level of their work. We asked for something not so feminine and they did just that. Thanks for making our wedding day so special. You just know in your heart that you have to trust them implicitly. We did and we were perfectly right to. Two amazing guys and a beyond amazing service. Thankyou from the bottom of our hearts. Arman & Dylan

Sent on 07/10/2018
    FABIO ZARDI Destination Weddings 20

micol · Married on 06/22/2018

Fabio and his colleagues Pietro and Barbara have been wonderful throughout the whole wedding organization. In particular, Pietro has always helped me to select the locations and vendors and has suggested me the best options, according to my desires and budget. last but not least, flower designs were amazing. I thank them so much.

Sent on 07/02/2018
    FABIO ZARDI Destination Weddings 21
  • Y

Yana · Married on 06/17/2018

Beautiful work and great flowers.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Aisling · Married on 04/24/2018

Perfect experience with the team. Pietro was professionalism and accommodating to our needs. The Most beautiful flowers were created for us and the day ran smoothly. Everything was easy, we wanted simplicity with quality and that is exactly what we got. Would have no hesitations in recommending Fabio Zardi for a special event

Sent on 07/02/2018
  • Z

Zoriana · Married on 10/04/2017

I am extremely greatful for such a fabulous service. Pietro,a representative of the company, did arranged the Colour and the kind of flowers exactly what I asked! My theme was gold and ivory so we exchanged a lot of emails and possible flowers he could manage to arrange. At the end it was elegant and classic. I even took the most of my flowers with me to England. One week later they are still very fresh! Many thanks to FABIO ZARDI for making our day even more special!

Sent on 10/11/2017
    FABIO ZARDI Destination Weddings 22
    FABIO ZARDI Destination Weddings 23
    FABIO ZARDI Destination Weddings 24
    FABIO ZARDI Destination Weddings 25

Emanuela · Married on 09/21/2017

I had the fortune of working with Fabio for my first wedding planning in Greece.
    He was the best partner I could ever found. I felt he was the right vendor from the first moment I spoke with his assistant Pietro; such a great guy !!!!!
    Fabio & his team arrived the day of the wedding with all the flowers arrangements we conceptualized together and it was awesome! They had to work with an unexpected strong wind and... they made it !
    Everything was absolutely beautiful.
    Looking forward to working together again !!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Marisa · Married on 09/20/2017

Fabio Zardi made my wedding dreams come true! I had a very specific request for all white flowers, specifically roses. I did not want to see one cream colored flower. They came through! The wedding decorations were breathtaking. If you like a classical and regal design aesthetic this is your team! The photos attached were taken by guests. Professional photos are even better!

Sent on 09/28/2017
    FABIO ZARDI Destination Weddings 26
    FABIO ZARDI Destination Weddings 27
    FABIO ZARDI Destination Weddings 28
    FABIO ZARDI Destination Weddings 29
    FABIO ZARDI Destination Weddings 30
    FABIO ZARDI Destination Weddings 31

Dear Mrs Rodriguez,
    once again, we would like to thank you for the opportunity to be part of your wedding. We wish you and your husband all the best!
    Fabio

Laura · Married on 09/15/2017

It was an absolute pleasure working with Pietro and the team at Fabio Zardi.
    I planned my entire wedding from the UK without a planner and Pietro was a huge support, he almost felt like a planner especially when I phoned him at 5am in a panic!
    He truly went above and beyond in every single aspect of our day.
    The effort was clear and he listened to the vision and made it come to life in a way I could never ever imagine.
    Pietro was always on hand to speak to & never made me feel like I was a bother even if I thought I was. We had a fantastic pre wedding meeting where everything was finalised and the day was perfect.
    We cannot recommend Fabio Zardi enough, thank you a million times over.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Kimberley · Married on 08/11/2017

Well, what can we say everything was perfect, flowers and all the decoration were stunning.
    Couldn't of asked for any better. Perfect thank you again xx

Sent on 08/12/2017

Kim · Married on 07/02/2017

Overall I could not have asked for a better service from Fabio Zardi. From consultation to working on the day the company delivered the highest level of standard and professionalism. The flowers and decor were luxurious and elegant and most importantly exactly as I had envisioned. Fabio Zardi also went above expectations, including finishing touches outside of our package that added a very special element to the day. Pietro is incredibly creative and I really enjoyed
    bouncing ideas off of him and see them come to life. The company has an incredible reputation on the island of Santorini and it's easy to see why. 100% worth every penny, I cannot recommend them enough. If you want spectacular decor on your wedding day and peace of mind your ideas will be brought to life, this is the company for you. Thank you again Pietro and Fabio Zardi.
    Lots of love,
    Kim & Paul

Sent on 07/10/2017

Sophie · Married on 06/28/2017

I planned my ceremony all through email from Australia. While this got confusing at times Pietro was responsive with my emails and let me change the design a few times.
    I wasn't sure how my design was going to look on the day (it felt like a stab in the dark organizing something from overseas though email) it wasnt until I walked down the aisle that I got to see my arrangement and it was stunning!! Each individual flower was perfect!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Justyna · Married on 06/07/2017

Great experience! Everything was perfect! Amazing flowers and decorations! I couldn't ask for anything better! It was a wedding from my dreams because of Fabio:) Very professional, helpful and patient!;) worth every penny. Very highly recommended!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Hung · Married on 09/17/2016

Pietro and Fabio are both very professional and helpful during our wedding planning process. We are extremely happy with their service.

Sent on 09/25/2016
  • I

iain · Married on 09/13/2016

Fabio & Pietro were fantastic to deal with and my wife and I could not be happier with the beautiful flowers they had at our wedding. All of our guests commented on how amazing the flowers were. They were a pleasure to deal with and we would highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you again Fabio & Pietro!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Shahd · Married on 09/11/2016

Beautiful flower and candle arrangements, the team customizes the decoration based on the interest of the couple and the style of the venue. Professional team, very responsive and follows all requests of the couple.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Matthew · Married on 09/10/2016

First class service from start to finish. The attention to detail is second to none and we thoroughly recommend FABIO ZARDI. FABIO ZARDI sets the standards the others follow.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Ross · Married on 09/01/2016

Beyond perfect.....

Where do we start with Fabio & Pietro? Two gentlemen who certainly know what they're doing when it comes to the decor for a wedding. We didn't utilize their services for the planning but the decor only, judging from the decor and they're responsiveness, im sure there planning is as equally exquisite.

All our guests loved the arrangements as did we, & we cannot thank you enough for the hard work you and your team put in to make our day look perfect! We wish you all the best for future en-devours and would happily refer you to friends and associates.

All the best Ross & Megan

Sent on 09/15/2016

Dear Megan and Ross,
    it was a real pleasure to be part of your amazing event!
    We really hope to meet you next year, when you will celebrate your first wedding anniversary. In the meantime, please accept our best wishes and--- don't forget to send us your photos!
    Fabio & Pietro

Sabrina · Married on 08/20/2016

I live in the United States and my clients hired me to plan their Santorini Greece wedding. I had some trouble with getting in contact with several vendors in Greece throughout the planning process, but Fabio and Pietro were always prompt and responses. They provided me with reputable referrals when I was in need and stayed in contact with me thoughout the process. The flowers exceeded our expectations and they were prompt and professional on the day of as well. Thank you so much for helping put my mind and my clients mind at ease for her destination wedding. I look forward to working with you again in the near future!

Sent on 08/27/2016