Fabio Marras Photographer Reviews

3 Reviews for Fabio Marras Photographer

• Hilde

Hilde Schmidt · Married on 09/06/2018

einfach Fantastisch

Fabio ist ein super Photograf, der mit viel empathie, freude und Fachwissen seine Arbeit macht. Er hat unsere Hochzeit am Strand in Sardinien fotographiert und es sind wunderschöne einzigartig natürliche Bilder geworden die unseren schönsten Tag for ever festhalten.

Mille mille Grazie Fabio

C+H

Sent on 11/30/2018

Barbara · Married on 09/10/2017

We came across Fabio's profile and webpage while searching for a photographer for our upcoming wedding. We made initial enquiries as we loved his camera work and reportage style. He was very responsive and after few exchanges he proved to be very professional and easy going and so, after checking his availability, we confirmed him immediately. Once in Sardinia, we decided to meet up in person prior to the wedding to get to know each other a bit and plan our big day. We really liked his approach and enthusiasm and he helped us to brainstorm and shape our plans for the day, as for instance the photo shoot on the basketball court. Needless to say, he was OUTSTANDING on the day, catching all important and spontaneous moments, those smiles and tears of joy. He was very flexible and accommodating with our wishes and thoughts. He was buzzing around tirelessly way past our agreed cut off hour, going to great lengths, i.e. following kids under the table to catch those funny and natural scenes around him and going around tables and on the dance floor. He also surprised us by selecting a bunch of pictures from the night for display on his tablet, a gesture which was totally unexpected but much appreciated by our guests and ourselves! Day after the wedding, we received some fantastic preview shots, and the actual pictures arrived within a month from our wedding, as initially agreed. All superb quality and beautifully shot. Amazing testimony to our special day. Thank you for being part of our day and great job Fabio :-)

To all the couples out there, we would highly recommend Fabio... as initially advised by our Celebrant..."con lui, andate sul sicuro"!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Debbie · Married on 06/06/2017

I selected Fabio for my wedding out of 4 photographers suggested to me by my wedding planner.

I didn't meet Fabio until the day of the wedding, and of course didn't know what the photo's would be like until we got them back, but I liked him immediately and could tell he really enjoyed his work.

Fabio was very accommodating with our requests for the ideas we had for our photographs, and had some great ideas of his own.

He said he'd get the digital photo's to us within 4 weeks. We were very pleasantly surprised to have them back in just 2 weeks and they were fabulous (or Fabio-lous as I like to say)!!!

Fabio's rates are very reasonable and he was worth every penny.

Sent on 07/16/2017