Fabb 2 Go Reviews

Fabb 2 Go 3
Fabb 2 Go 4
Fabb 2 Go 5

Ariana · Married on 06/29/2019

Love!!! Working with Tiffany was fantastic and the quality of work she does is amazing!

Tiffany was so easy to work with - responded to emails quickly, helped me when making the schedule for the day-of, and answered all of my questions (make up is not my forte). On the day of my wedding - she was so calm and chill - it helped ease my anxiety that day! She worked on my girls quickly and they all looked fabulous! She also gave me some items to help me touch up through out the day - which I barely needed because everything set so well! I would highly recommend Tiffany to everyone!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Colleen Weir · Married on 11/10/2018

Simply amazing!

Tiffany and Jude are amazing! I’ve used her for my own wedding and recommended her for friends weddings. They always do an amazing job! I will continue to recommend them for any and all weddings (or special events). You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Adrienne

Adrienne Bond · Married on 09/08/2018

Always fabulous

Tiffany and Jude do hands down the best makeup. Ever. They have done my makeup too many times to even count for weddings I was a guest at to weddings I was in, boudoir shoots, our engagement party, date nights and my own wedding. I HIGHLY recommend Fabb2Go for makeup for any event. Even just a date night. They will leave you feeling and looking fabulous and confident. They are flexible, easy to get a hold of, easy to communicate with and very reasonably priced.
    #Fabb2GoClientForLife

Sent on 01/20/2019
    Fabb 2 Go 6
    Fabb 2 Go 7

Ali Kane · Married on 08/18/2018

Wonderful!!

Tiffany and Jude were the absolute best and I am so happy I made them part of my wedding day!! They were so easy, fun, and just great people to work with and made all of us feel absolutely beautiful that day!! I would highly recommend anyone who wants to look their best to work with these wonderful women!!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Jenna · Married on 05/25/2018

Thank you Tiffany and Jude!

Tiffany and Jude are the best! They are true artists and made me look the most beautiful on my wedding day! I'm was so lucky to have them do my makeup, our bridal party's makeup and the mothers as well. They were efficient to stay within a tight time frame and made me look gorgeous. I'm so grateful for all their help to make me look my very best on my big day. I can't thank them enough. They were so attentive to every person's needs in our bridal party and did amazing work across all skin tones and types. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for beautifying us all. We are so forever grateful!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Lynne · Married on 03/24/2018

Wonderful to work with!

Tiffany was great! She came all the way out to my place in Chicago for the trial. She provided a touch up kit for later in the evening and made sure I felt perfect before pictures. Highly recommend her services!!

Sent on 02/05/2019
    Fabb 2 Go 8
    Fabb 2 Go 9
    Fabb 2 Go 10
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 11/18/2017

I can not begin to say how much I LOVED Fabb2Go for their amazing skills on my wedding day. These ladies know exactly how to make anyone look their best. The attention to detail, patience, and willingness to delivery great service is one of the many reasons you need to have them do your make up. Heck - i'd just hire them to help me for a fun night out. Tiffany and her team really make you feel comfortable and relaxed and listen to what you want - never pushing anything on you and making sure you walk out that door (up to the last second) looking your best. Thank you ladies for making not only me look amazing but my entire bridal party, the moms, and my grandma!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Monik Donatoni · Married on 09/01/2017

Always exceptional

Such a great team. Always so sweet and really give you the look you want. Also, always give you great suggestions that would go great with your features. Love them!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Haley · Married on 11/05/2016

I've worked with Tiffany on a few occasions in the last year and am always blown away by her work. She's super sweet, prompt and professional and makes getting ready a ton of fun. Her work is outstanding. The people always look like themselves, but 100x more beautiful. It lasts all day, even with all of the sweating and tears. Her pricing is very reasonable. Can't wait to work with her again!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Judy did mine, my mother's, my sister's (maid of honor), and one of my bridesmaid's makeup. She did an unbelievable amazing job. I received compliments all night. I would recomend her for any special event. She took the time to make sure each and every one of us was happy with our look.

Sent on 06/03/2015

Megan · Married on 11/15/2014

Book Fabb2Go - they are AMAZING!!! Judy has done my makeup on multiple occasions, including on my wedding day doing my entire family, even my grandma! My makeup was so incredible on my wedding day and I got so many compliments on it because after my husband smashed the cake down my face (literally all over my forehead down to my chin) and I had to wipe it off with a towel, my makeup still looked perfect! Even my photographer commented she couldn't believe my makeup looked that perfect after wiping cake off my entire face! Judy is the sweetest woman and knows what colors will look great with your skin and eyes! I will never hire anyone else to do my makeup!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Kim · Married on 06/28/2014

A++++++++. I worked with Judy for my makeup trial, and my day of makeup for myself and all of my bridesmaids that chose to get their makeup done. Judy became one of my best friends through out the entire wedding planning process! She helped me with so many decisions besides just makeup! She came to my house for my trial and made sure to remember to take pictures so I knew for sure that I was happy.

She promptly texted/called me back usually within minutes even if it didn't relate to wedding makeup decisions! The day of, Judy came out to where we were getting ready and set up her professional and clean makeup supplies. She brought extras of everything! She even stuck around for the photo/video vendors and did last minute touchups when needed. I had my trial several months before my wedding (my request), and by the time my wedding came my skin was in summer mode and extra tan and she was able to change and update everything for me perfectly. A+++++. I would definitely recommend them. I will miss working with them for my wedding!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Brandy · Married on 05/16/2014

Tiffany is awesome she did a great job. i loved my makeup and everyones makeup she did that day

Sent on 09/17/2014

Shannon · Married on 02/22/2014

I absolutely love Tiffany and Fabb 2 Go! She did an amazing job on my makeup for my wedding as well as for the girls in my bridal party. My makeup was flawless and I looked beautiful, which is what every bride wants to feel like on her wedding day! Tiffany is friendly and gorgeous herself! I can't thank her and Fabb 2 Go enough for making be feel like the prettiest bride on the day I married the love of my life!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Sandra · Married on 01/11/2014

I would absolutely recommend Tiffany and Fabb2Go! Tiffany did my makeup for my wedding day and it was perfect! I have never felt more beautiful than I did that day! She did my makeup as well as my mother, mother-in-law and all 5 of my bridesmaids! Everyone was absolutely gorgeous! And I love that Tiffany made recommendations that I might not have considered without her help (airbrushing, fake lashes, etc.). These little extras made a world of difference in my photographs.

Tiffany was fun and energetic and fit right in with my family and bridesmaids when getting ready in the bridal suite. She was truly a pleasure to work with.

The pricing is reasonable and she even gives you a little bag of makeup for touch ups. But to be honest, the makeup was so flawless and long-lasting that no touch-ups were necessary!

Tiffany also did my makeup for my engagement photos. It was nice to be able to meet with her and get to know her a little before the Big Day. I knew I was in good hands and one less thing to worry about!

I recommend Tiffany and Fabb2Go to all brides, brides-to-be, moms... really anyone wanting to be pampered and made to feel beautiful! Tiffany is just the person to do it!! I will absolutely work with her in the future.

Sent on 06/03/2015

Stephanie · Married on 10/22/2013

Would HIGHLY recommend Fabb 2 Go to anyone! I had my daughters newborn pictures taken and was in them with her a WEEK after having a baby, and Fabb 2 Go made me feel FLAWLESS!! There is nothing better than feeling back to yourself and beautiful after just having a child. Thank you FABB 2 GO! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/17/2014