f/ Scott Photography Reviews

f/ Scott Photography 6
f/ Scott Photography 7
  • User2336225 ·

Engagement Photos

Scott was AMAZING. He wasn't available for our wedding so we had him capture our engagements photos and he was very flexible. We even to had cancel and reschedule and it wasn't a problem at all. He is very reasonable and took pictures at two locations. They turned out great and he takes so many that you will be able to find a bunch that turned out the way you wanted. I highly recommend Scott and he is so easy going which made it easy for us to be ourselves!

Sent on 04/25/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Tuohy · Married on 07/15/2019

Beyond Happy!

I could not be happier with the photographer or the photos that i received. You did a wonderful job rallying my wild family and making this day really special. The photos came over so quickly which gave me an opportunity to print some for my mother in law before they traveled back to England. I Highly recommend and hope I get the opportunity to use your services in the future. Thank you again!

Sent on 07/20/2019
    f/ Scott Photography 8
    f/ Scott Photography 9
    f/ Scott Photography 10
    f/ Scott Photography 11

f/ Scott Photography's reply:

Very welcome Ashley, it was great meeting both you and family on this very special and fun day. So glad John’s parents were able to be here this time to see first hand how happy you two are. Wishing you both the very best.
    —scott—

Keri Washington · Married on 06/15/2019

Wonderful and absolutely the best in what he does

Hands down the best decision I made for entire wedding, everyone raved about our photographer. Will be using f/Scott Photography for all our photography needs. Love and thank you Scott.

Sent on 08/01/2019
    f/ Scott Photography 12

f/ Scott Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Keri and wishing the very best for you and Matt. Keep me posted on the move, would love to stay in touch.
  • Priyanka

Priyanka Patel · Married on 05/22/2019

Great experience!!

Scott is absolutely talented photographer and he offers so much more than just photography! Shooting our engagement pictures with him was a blast. We did the shoot with 3 outfits and 3 locations change and he actually offered us to go over to his place, change the outfits and freshen up before we proceeded to the next outfit and next location. Very helpful, energetic, funny and talented photographer. By far the most amazing pictures we have and it was our absolute pleasure working with him!

Sent on 04/25/2019
    f/ Scott Photography 19
    f/ Scott Photography 20

Kaylee · Married on 04/19/2019

Incredible

We could not have had a better experience. The process was fun and comfortable and the pictures far surpassed our expectations. You can’t go wrong choosing Scott as your photographer. Thank you Scott for taking such good care of us on our wedding day.

Sent on 04/24/2019

Malcolm Adams · Married on 03/06/2019

Wedding Photographer

Scott was absolutely wonderful throughout every detail. He was professional, and incredibly flexible with our schedule when we had to move the date up a day before our original date. The photos were more than phenomenal, and he turned out special day into an incredible experience that we are forever in his debt for.

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Rita

Rita Clark · Married on 11/09/2018

Wedding Photography

I just want to tell the world how wonderful my wedding pictures turned out. Scott was unbelievable with his ability to capture our special day. Guests, family and even bridesmaids complimented me on my choice of photographer. Two of my bridesmaids that are engaged even hired Scott by the end of the night. He became a part of the family for the day. His professionalism, courtesy and just ability to have fun made our day priceless. Would highly recommend anybody planning a wedding to start with Scott. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Did I say that I simply love the pictures.

Sent on 01/13/2019
    f/ Scott Photography 21
  • Dianna

Dianna · Married on 10/13/2018

The best at what he does

Scott was simply awesome, cannot fathom this day without him. The pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined. By end of day Scott was part of the family. Guests raved bridesmaids even grab cards from him as they were trying to plan their picture perfect day. Thanks again Scott you are truly amazing.

Sent on 12/22/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/04/2018

Above and beyond!

So wonderful having Scott as our photographer he was very flexible easy to get ahold of and went far above and beyond to get our special day captured ❤️

Sent on 11/07/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2018

Scott was wonderful to work with. He is professional, personable, and made us feel so comfortable during our engagement shoot. Scott did a great job capturing the beautiful vineyard and our photos were beyond anything we could have imagined. I highly recommend him, you will not be disappointed with the quality and creativity skills.

Sent on 08/25/2017

Anna · Married on 08/11/2018

Scott was the best photographer ever!! Our pictures are flawless. He is also such a nice and professional guy! Thank you Scott!

Sent on 08/30/2018

f/ Scott Photography's reply:

Thank you Anna, it was a very special day and was an honor to be able to take part. Take care of each other and will stay in touch. Wishing you and family the very best.
    —scott—

Avery · Married on 04/07/2018

Scott captured every moment of our wedding. We could not be more pleased with the photos. Scott is also a great guy, itt i's easy to see he loves what he does and takes it very seriously. Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/05/2018
    f/ Scott Photography 22

Chelsea · Married on 04/05/2018

Scott was such a joy to have at the wedding. Even though he was booked just a day before, he accommodated everything with such ease. My family could not stop raving about how awesome he did. His photos were perfect! My bridesmaid even booked him for her wedding in August. He is that good ;).

Sent on 04/22/2018

A · Married on 05/27/2017

We cannot think of anyone else who could have done better than Scott! He knows his lenses, his lighting, and his cameras! He was fast and took so many photos, candid and poised! He was constantly on the move without any awkwardness and full of intention. Everything felt organic and spontaneous! We love the quality of our photos and the expedience that we received it! Thank you for capturing the love and the laughter on our wedding day!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Chrysta · Married on 04/14/2017

From the initial interest conversation to getting the final pictures, he was enthusiastic, calming, understanding, and encouraging. On the day of our wedding, everyone felt incredibly comfortable. Scott has this wonderful ability to blend in with the background so I didn't feel like I had to spend the whole day posing and I could really enjoy my wedding. That being said, his ideas and the poses he gave us were great! We got the pictures a little under a week later and I absolutely love them! Even though we'd only talked to him a few times, he did a really good job of capturing us as a couple. I'm so happy.

If you are considering him, I would definitely suggest that you book him. Looking back on my wedding there are a few things my husband and I would change, but in every imaginary version of our wedding we would choose Scott as our photographer. I would recommend him without hesitation.

Sent on 05/01/2017

Danna · Married on 12/31/2016

He was really great to work with and had our newborn photos ready by the next day. He took our wedding photos 5 years ago and then recently the newborn photos.

Sent on 01/02/2017

Gretchen · Married on 11/12/2016

Excellent would recommend to anyone

Sent on 03/24/2016

Alex · Married on 10/22/2016

I'm a groom, so of course I didn't care about what photographer we used. That was before I met Scott. He does an amazing job. He got to the venue before I did and was taking pictures all day. Most photographers say you get 4 hours, 6 if you pay more. Scott was there for over 12 hours taking amazing pictures. He followed my wife and I around and took pictures of everyone we talked to. That's rare, most other weddings I've seen the photographer takes pictures of the dance floor and that's it. We got the pictures back in a week, which was also incredible. You can really tell Scott loves what he does, and it makes a huge difference in the service you get. My wife and I are thinking of getting divorced, just so we can have another wedding and get Scott to take pictures.

Sent on 05/05/2017

Ron · Married on 09/17/2016

Scott was an absolute joy to work with. He is very enthusiastic with his desire to shoot our wedding day exactly the way we envisioned it to be. He has the creativity that you want in a photographer, and makes you want to explore many different options and settings.
    Our photos were edited, compiled and emailed to us before our honeymoon was even over. He certainly brought out the best of everybody in all his shots. He captured great shots of us, but so many quality shots of all our guests.
    I would recommend him to anyone and give a referral as well.
    Definitely hire this company!!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Savannah · Married on 08/06/2016

Scott was an amazing and professional photographer on our wedding day. Because I lived out of state and couldn't meet with him in person, we talked on the phone several times to discuss the details of the wedding, preferences for pictures, and just to get to know each other. Scott made everyone feel so comfortable when taking photos, he knew exactly how to handle photographing the elderly grandparents and screaming babies. He even sent us all our finished, edited photos while we were still on our honeymoon! I have nothing but good things to say, Scott was so friendly and blended in as if he was just another member of the wedding party.

Sent on 09/26/2016
  • Kenyatta

Kenyatta · Married on 05/14/2016

Oh my God, what can I say about Scott. He was THE BEST. We first used him for our engagement photos and after that we were sold. He picked a great location for our shoot and when we saw the shots we were sooooo happy. There were shots that we didn't know he captured but he did and we said WOW. Scott communicated with us leading up to the wedding day to make sure that he was able capture all the shots that we were looking to get on our day, including our first look photos. On our wedding day Scott was able to make sure that he captured shots we wanted as well as so many more that we never thought about. When we looked up there he was getting photos of us as well as our guests. Guests of our wedding couldn't stop talking about him and how he was such a great photographer. We received our pictures back in record time, we have digital copies already and the wedding was just on the 14th of May. If you want a photographer who listens to you as well as gives you more than you could ask for F. Scott Culberson is the one for you.

Sent on 05/29/2016

He is amazing!!! From the moment he came in to do our pictures, he came with one thing on his mind, to capture beautiful photos but at same time he was friendly, funny and very professional. He arrived to the venue early which helped the wedding stay on time. You can't go wrong with Scott.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Glenn · Married on 03/12/2016

Scott was warm and professional from our first conversation all the way through to delivery of photos. He was flexible as our plans for the wedding day evolved. On the day of the wedding, he put us at ease and struck a perfect balance between directing and working unobtrusively. I especially appreciated that he captured great shots of our young nephew and our dog, both of which have an independent streak and would be a challenge for any photographer. We're a same-sex couple and our wedding was small, so Scott's personality and interactions with our family were key to fleshing out a day that looked as important as it felt to us. In the end, the pictures are beautiful, and Scott was a welcome part of our day.

Sent on 04/03/2016

Took beautiful photos of the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 03/29/2016