EZTravelPad Reviews

52 | Indianapolis, IN

52 Reviews for EZTravelPad

52 EZTravelPad Reviews

Kalissa · Married on 09/22/2018

EZTravelPad was GREAT!! They were responsive to all of our questions and remained flexible/patient with us as we were picking out our honeymoon destination. They provided us with a lot of different options that were within our designated price range, which was great. Our agent, Kara, worked with me to surprise my wife for our honeymoon. She reached out to the resort before our arrival to ensure that everything was ready. We ran into issues with a few of our excursions, which our agent through EZTravelPad helped resolve. This was great as we didn't have to worry about the stress of it all. Overall, we had a great experience with EZTravelPad and would highly recommend to friends.

Dan · Married on 06/23/2018

We worked with Kate Owen for planning our destination wedding to Hawaii. She was helpful in every possible way and went above and beyond for us. She helped us plan our flight itinerary for my wife and I, as well as our guests. Turtle Bay was a great recommendation that we did not initially consider without her help. She even helped put us in contact with the wedding planning staff at Turtle Bay to get the venue and dates reserved. Kate also helped us with our rental car. I highly recommend Kate and EZTravelPad for your destination wedding.

Sondra · Married on 03/24/2018

We worked with Scott to plan our honeymoon to Punta Cana in the Dominican. He was very professional, quick to respond, and easy to work with. He took care of booking and planning everything for us, even sending us lists of what to pack, when to get to the airport, how to find our booked transportation from the hotel to the resort, etc. I highly recommend working with this company and plan to continue to do so for our future trips and getaways!

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2017

Working with Scott to plan our honeymoon was one of the best decisions we could have made. His knowledge of all-inclusive Caribbean locations allowed us to decided on the perfect location that fit all of our wish list (and budget!). We truly appreciated the variety of vacation options and price points he provided, quick responses to our questions, detailed itinerary, and the help planning transfers ahead of time - all gave us great peace of mind in what could have been a stressful process. In addition, the excursions he suggested (which we likely would not have done on our own) truly made the trip even more memorable. We plan to work with Scott for future vacations and highly recommend that you do so to!

EZTravelPad 1
    EZTravelPad 2

Kim · Married on 06/17/2017

Scott Jones was amazing to work with in planning our honeymoon! Initially I had researched places on my own and became overwhelmed and decided to look for Scott's business card (he had been a previous customer of mine). I sent him an email and he basically did the rest for me. My now husband and I met with him to discuss what we both wanted out of our vacation and so Scott could get a feel of who we are and what we enjoyed. He sent us several options and was quick to answer any questions we had. Once we decided the whole process was smooth and eliminated ANY stress we could have had (we already had enough of that with wedding planning!) . We chose El Dorado Maroma in Mexico and it was amazing. So much so that we are planning on returning for our one year anniversary with Scott's help of course! It was the best decision I made to Use Ez TravelPad and will use and refer them (already have!) to friends and family. Excellent experience. Thank you Scott!

Melissa · Married on 06/10/2017

Our honeymoon was so smooth and every detail was taken care of! Every single preference we had was considered and we ended up on the honeymoon of our dreams. We could have never found such an amazing place and taken care of the logistics to get there without the personal attention and care from EZ Travel Pad! My Husband and I would highly recommend using EZ Travel Pad as a free travel consultancy!

Megan · Married on 05/19/2017

My husband and I were extremely thankful we found EZTravelPad! We met with Scott in person and were able to hear first-hand the pros and cons of different places based on what we were looking for on our honeymoon. It was so nice to speak with someone who'd stayed at these places rather than just going by stock photos on a website. We ended up going to Sandals Regency La Toc in St. Lucia and we cannot stop talking about it! It was beyond amazing! Scott was in touch with us all the way with even with minor changes regarding our flight. It relieved a ton of stress being able to entrust someone else to take care of all the tedious details of booking flights etc. We definitely plan on going through Scott in the future and recommending him to anyone looking to travel!

Tracy · Married on 10/28/2016

My husband and I wanted to go to Hawaii for our honeymoon and we wanted to visit a few different islands while we were there. We started to plan our trip and quickly realized that there was A LOT to consider when booking a trip like that - a lot that we did not know. I have traveled quite a bit in my life and I have always booked my own travel arrangements, I have never booked through a travel agent. I decided we needed some input and assistance with booking the trip so I contacted Scott Jones at EZ TravelPad and I am so glad I did! I told him exactly what we had in mind and explained I quickly became overwhelmed when I started to plan it on my own. Scott was extremely responsive and he took the time to really listen to me and asked me a lot of questions so he knew what would work for us. We spent 12 nights in Hawaii and split the time between Maui, Kauai and Oahu. Everything about our trip was absolutely amazing, Scott and his team did not miss a beat. Our flights, rental cars, hotel accommodations, shuttle services, etc. were all taken care of, we seriously did not have to worry about one thing as far as travel planning goes. Scott made suggestions based on our likes and needs, but was never pushy whatsoever. He suggested several excursions we could do on the islands and he made sure they were all within our budget. We did the Road to Hana tour in Maui, went snorkeling, went to an awesome luau and a few other things - Scott booked it all for us well in advance and made sure we had all information that we needed as far as where to go, who to call to be picked up for tours, etc. I also would like to add that Scott was extremely patient with me when I asked him to reprice our trip with different options about 10 different times before actually booking it. :) If you are looking for someone to help you book your travel, do yourself a favor and contact Scott Jones. I promise you will thank yourself later.

Thank you to Scott and his team for everything!

Kelsey · Married on 10/15/2016

When we started hunting for places to stay in Aruba, we were beyond over our heads and overwhelmed. I contacted Scott on a whim after finding his card at a wedding bridal show. It was the BEST decision I ever made. Scott made arranging the honeymoon extremely easy and met all our accommodations. We are looking to book another trip for next year and will definitely be using Scott's services!

Samantha · Married on 10/01/2016

Scott was so fantastic to work with! When trying to choose a honeymoon location, my husband and I sat down with Scott for more than an hour and he let us pick his brain on the perfect place. Once we got there we had a wonderful time. Scott certainly pointed us in the right direction. What we were most impressed by was his this prompt response when we had to make a last-minute honeymoon change due to a hurricane. In just a few hours Scott had set us up with a new honeymoon plan (new room, date and flight without spending any more money!) I have and will continue to refer EZTravelPad to anyone looking to book a vacation.

Phillip · Married on 09/30/2016

Working with Scott at EZTRAVEL Pad was definitely the right choice for us, while looking at honeymoon options. My wife and I were not only planning our wedding, we actually purchased our first house a few months prior to our wedding date. We actually at first thought about just taking a road trip and hitting a few destinations along the way. However, with how busy our year was, who really wants to get up every morning, worry about a check out time, and load up the car and go to the next spot while on a honeymoon?

We actually found EZTRAVEL through our tuxedo rental place. My first conversation with Scott was great. Listened to what we wanted to do, where we wanted to go, and what our price range was, and offered great advice. He then gave us probably six or eight different resorts to go to in Mexico, and had great information about each resort from clients that have been there previously. Once we found the one we wanted, Scott took care everything for us. Flights, bookings at the resorts, excursion options that were available to us, and travel to and from the resort once we landed.

In a time that was hectic for us with wedding planning, and final choices for that, while also trying to organize our new house, it was great to have someone with a great deal of experience, take responsibility of our trip, book everything for us, and not have to worry about it at all. We can't wait to work with Scott again for our next trip!

Morgan · Married on 09/24/2016

Scott was great to work with. He provided some quality options in terms of locations. Our honeymoon was great, and there was no stress involved in the planning.

Melissa · Married on 09/17/2016

Scott was so great and easy to work with! We were nervous about booking our honeymoon in the Caribbean during hurricane season with an online site and I'm so glad we used EZ Travel Pad. Hurricane Matthew was going to hit our destination the day we were supposed to arrive and he helped us move our trip with ease. He even went the extra mile giving us other options so we could still leave the day we planned. We we're so back in forth on what we wanted to do and Scott was so patient with us working late on a Friday to ensure we were happy. I plan on using him again for any other major trips!

Jenna · Married on 09/10/2016

It was so great!!! We had a blast in Mexico for our honeymoon. I suggest EZtravel for anyone looking to travel next!! Especially for a honeymoon

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2016

If you know nothing (or very little) about where or when to vacation especially out of the country; then look no further! We worked with Scott Jones and he was absolutely wonderful! We booked our honeymoon through them and it couldn't have been any easier. Scott is very responsive and accommodating. We both work different hours and he did everything right through email. He asked all of the right questions and knew exactly what we were looking for in our honeymoon. I highly recommend him and EZTravelPad services! We will definitely be using them again in the future.

Anand · Married on 05/21/2016

My wife and I had a wonderful experience using EZTravelPad with Scott's help. We tasked him with a 'tough' schedule of wanting to visit multiple European destinations in a short amount of time (~11-12 days). We flew into Athens, then Santorini, then Positano in the Almafi Coast and finished in Paris. Words will never describe the experiences we had but I know we went through the right team to help us plan the perfect honeymoon. You can rest easy having Scott lead the way for the planning as it was flawless!

Tara · Married on 03/19/2016

Working in the hospitality industry and planning a wedding..the last thing I wanted to worry about doing was planning a RELAXING honeymoon for ourselves. Scott took care of this for us! I literally had no worry about the honeymoon portion because he answered all our questions and made sure everything was set for us to have a nice relaxing getaway after our wedding day! Everything went so smooth and I definitely plan on using EZTravelPad again for future vacations! Thanks! :)

I am fairly well traveled and had never worked with a travel agent before so I thought I could handle making all the arrangements for our honeymoon. However, I found EZTravelPad at a wedding show and thought I would give it a try. I am so glad that I did. Scott was great to work with. He talked us through different pros and cons of different all inclusive resorts and it really helped us pick one that fit both our tastes and budget. We ended up having a fantastic honeymoon at Excellence Rivera Cancun. Scott was also super responsive in addressing any questions or concerns I had both before and after the booking process. Overall, it was a great experience and I would definitely recommend EZTravelPad to anyone else planning their honeymoon.

Scott at EZTravelPad made planning our honeymoon such a breeze.
    He listened to what we were interested in, and our likes, and suggested a few different places that matched.
    He look time to speak with us about each location that we had narrowed it down to.
    Scott is very professional, and reply's quickly to any questions asked.
    Thank you Scott with EZTravelPad for helping us with everything!!!!!!!

Scott is awesome!!! We used Scott for out delayed honeymoon and he went out of his way to get us all the benefits of bring on our honeymoon 6 months later. He got us every perk and helped us get the best prices. Now a year later he booked our next vacation helping us find a charter flight that saved us a lot of money. He again went out of his way to offer us all the options on travel, He always gets back promptly! We highly recommend EzTravelPad.

Scott was extremely helpful throughout the whole process of planning our honeymoon. Based on our wants, he was able to recommend the prefect place for us to relax and enjoy our time together. He is very honest with his recommendations as he has been to many of the resorts himself. If we had any questions, he was very responsive and quick to return any emails or phone calls. I would recommend him to others and would use him again in the future with other travel needs.

Kelly · Married on 07/18/2015

Scott helped us plan our honeymoon to Jamaica! We told him what we were looking for and he found us a fabulous all inclusive resort in Zochos Rios! Scott is very easy to work with and is very knowledgeable about the best places to stay! Our honeymoon was amazing! I highly recommend EZTRavelPAD!

Leandra · Married on 06/06/2015

I would like to take the time to tell you how amazing our experience has been with EZTravelPad. We got the opportunity to work with Kate on booking our honeymoon, and just returned this past Sunday after a wonderful and relaxing trip! Kate is so nice and was always very responsive to our inquiries about our trip! We got an amazing deal, and the whole process made booking our honeymoon and traveling stress-free!! We would highly recommend EZTravelPad and Kate to any of our friends and family, and will definitely be booking more vacations through them!

Kendal · Married on 05/16/2015

Kate at EZTravelPad has been the best. We have used EZ's services for both our honeymoon and our recent one year anniversary. She was prompt, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, accommodating, and just overall highly recommended. We will continue to work with Kate and EZTravelPad for all our travels.

Sent on 06/02/2016

EZTravelPad's reply:

Thanks so much for the spot-on review Kendal - Kate is terrific isn't she? - I am so happy that she's part of our team!! Best of Luck :)