Ezai Floral Design Reviews

View more information

• Fanxi
    Fanxi W. Married on 07/04/2020

Beautiful wedding flowers

Yen is absolutely amazing - so intuitive and a true artist. When we first met with her, we had no idea what we wanted except "vibrant colors," and she transformed our wedding in ways more beautiful than we could have imagined. Highly recommend!
    Alla B. Married on 10/21/2018

Beautiful Floral Arrangements

Yen at Ezai Floral Design did an amazing job on our wedding flowers! We received so many compliments. She has a great eye for color, texture and design. Her arrangements really exceeded my expectations. Yen truly is an artist!
    Lauren Married on 07/01/2017
    Yen and Ezai are amazing and do incredible work. Not only have I used her for our wedding but have done previous business with her in the past. She's makes beautiful arrangements and is very responsive. Furthermore, she takes feedback and input on what you're looking for and translates that vision into reality. She's awesome and really reasonable on pricing.
    Aegean Married on 09/04/2016
    Yen is a botanical magician! I have to admit I am not one of those brides that knows the names of plants and I gave her a very vague sense of what I wanted via rustic wedding word association (overgrown, succulents, array of greens, peach/blush). Yet, she came through with truly gorgeous decor for the arbor and arrangements for the reception. She designed beautiful and complex arrangements for the table and it helped make the venue look magical. She was a joy to work with and very practical. She will repurpose florals used for the ceremony and incorporate it into the reception space to maximize your dollar. I felt that she had my best interests at heart and I will recommend her to anyone getting married in the LA area.
  • User2166268 2+ years ago
    I definitely recommend Ezai Floral Design. We looked at 3 other florists. Yen worked with my wife and I on our budget for bridal bouquet and small simple centerpieces. My wife was a bit worried about the final products as she and I didn't give Yen a lot of details as we did not have a wedding theme. Our wedding reception rooms were in front of the beach. My wife wanted some simple rustic elegance for the centerpieces and of course still in the budget. Yen was able to pull through. We both are very happy with the results. Highly Recommended if your wedding is in Santa Monica area!!!
  • User1763467 2+ years ago
    Hired Yen at Ezai to do the florals for my wedding at Adamson House in Malibu. Such an amazing decision. I shopped around to florists a bit, but the second I met Yen, I knew she was the one. She perfectly got what I wanted, was so at ease, and even when I would email her at 7am freaking out about making the boutonnieres with magnets, she got right back to me and told me no problem.

The venue was so bright and colorful that I only wanted very natural and neutral florals for the wedding, and she couldn't have done a more beautiful job. Even when I added an arch for the ceremony and rosemary sprigs for the tables last minute, she made it all go off perfectly and beautifully. And all while working with my limited budget.

Hire her. Such a wonderful and calm energy, and a willingness to make everything work for me.
    Diane Married on 01/25/2013
    I had a great first meeting with Yen, the owner of Ezai Flowers. She put me at ease immediately and took my plans and thoughts very seriously. I went in with a very clear idea of what I wanted. I left with floral arrangements that were not only an exact representation of what I had asked for, but even more beautiful than I could have imagined. Yen took my requests and fulfilled them and then took it a step further to suggest arrangements that I wouldn't have known about. My wedding was gorgeous with her arrangements and bouquets. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for beauty and extreme professionalism at a reasonable price.
    Kathy Married on 04/28/2012
    I asked Yen at Ezai flowers to do all the flowers for my wedding and reception this last April. My husband :) and I got married on the beach and had our reception at a cottage on the beach. Our whole vibe was to be light, happy and vintage. I came to Yen thinking of a certain color scheme but describing a completely different feel for the event. She listened to my ideas and directed me toward color schemes that would accomplish the feeling I wanted. She was a wonderful sound board and that helped make everything turn out perfectly.
    Kristie Married on 06/04/2011
    Yen was amazing! Her designs for my ceremony arch, bouquets, centerpieces, etc. were exactly what I asked for, and she had fantastic suggestions throughout the whole process. She was able to keep everything under my budget, too, which was an added bonus!
    Sarah Married on 05/15/2011
    I called Ezai at the very last second to provide a bouquet for me for my wedding 5/15. Yen was AMAZING - she was willing to do just one bouquet, asked for a reasonable price, and even opened on a day she was closed so I could come in and get it. My bouquet was more than perfect, and my husband now has his marching orders whenever he buys me flowers.
    Brenda Married on 11/06/2010
    I cannot say enough good things about Ezai floral and their designs. Yen really helped construct our vision and was so helpful in setting up our reception site. I could not have done it without her. The flowers were so beautiful and vibrant and definitely not your typical boring centerpieces. I could not have been happier with the results.
    Dee Married on 09/05/2009
    Flowers were not on my top priority. I didn't come to Ezai until two weeks before my wedding (which I don't recommend) but Yen was so friendly and flexible that I just had to work with her. She created two beautiful cym orchid bouquets for my MOH and myself, two boutonnieres for the groom and the best man, and a GORGEOUS bamboo arch for my ceremony. I couldn't believe she was able to take my simple vision and created something so extraordinary. The photos came out so beautifully and I knew my guests will be booking her for future events or calling her for special occasions.
  • LosAngelesLove
    Caitlyn Married on 06/06/2009
    Amazing flowers, great service, easy to work with and very accomdating.
  • Q
    Quillan Married on 12/02/2017
    Yen did an absolutely beautiful job with flowers for our rehearsal dinner and our wedding day. We got compliments from everyone, including other vendors! She dropped off and picked up the flowers herself and made sure everything looks its best. Her work is fantastic and I highly recommend her for any event.