EZ Memories Photography Reviews

EZ Memories Photography 3
EZ Memories Photography 4
  • Danielle

Danielle Wilk · Married on 06/22/2019

Highly Recommend Eric & Karen!

Working with Eric and Karen was wonderful. They recently photographed our engagement shoot and wedding and we are beyond thrilled with the quality and amount of photos taken. Eric and Karen make a great team and have provided us with an extensive collection of photographs we will cherish forever. We were very pleased by how quickly our photos were edited and sent to us. I would also like to add that Eric’s lighthearted personality kept us laughing all day and definitely helped ease some of our wedding day jitters! We will definitely use EZ Memories in the future and highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Julie · Married on 09/15/2018

Eric and Karen were amazing and made everything flow smoothly during our wedding day. First they came to Philly for our engagement shoot and made us feel very comfortable, we used one of their photos to include on the invitation. On the day of our wedding they were extremely professional and had great ideas for both formal and candid photos. Great energy, great to work with all around.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Susan · Married on 06/10/2018

Our wedding photos are EXACTLY what we wanted!! Eric is absolutely fabulous. Extremely easy to work with and very accommodating. My husband and I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 09/17/2018
    EZ Memories Photography 5
    EZ Memories Photography 6
    EZ Memories Photography 7
    EZ Memories Photography 8

Stefanie · Married on 08/28/2016

Omg where do I start! Eric... You exceeded our expectations!! I don't know how you are so awesome at catching everyone's attention so well... But you are!! 4 month old, 2 1/2 year old, and everyone else!! Your wonderful energy was felt by all of us, and I am so thankful for it! You had everyone laughing & smiling!! The day went so fast... And I couldn't even keep up myself... But luckily every time I looked up you were right there catching every moment!! You and Karen were an absolute pleasure to work with every step of the way!! I can't wait to see our photographs!! And I know exactly who to ask to capture all of life's wonderful moments in our future!! Thank you again!!! Xoxo, Stef

Sent on 09/03/2016

Kristen · Married on 05/28/2016

Karen and Eric were truly great!!! Their wonderful and fun personalities really made the experience that much better!! They capture every moment, especially the candid ones!! They are very "quiet" when it comes to taking pictures and do not interfere with the day. The pictures just came out so beautiful!!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Ashley · Married on 05/15/2015

Weddings can be very stressful, and pictures can be boring after the first hour....but Eric kept us engaged and having fun the entire time. So many people from my family stated how much fun they had with the photographer...Including myself!!!!! An amazing man, who shows that he's not just doing his job, he's loving it! He's all about going above and beyond, and he even stayed a few minutes after his contracted time to take ore pictures. He didn't rush us out, and finished the sunset pictures. I can't express how grateful I am that we chose EZ memories for our photographs!!! THANKS AGAIN, Eric!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Amie · Married on 07/12/2014

From the minute I met Karen at the bridal expo in Tropicana and saw her and Erics work, I knew I wanted them to capture all the memories of the most important day of my life.
    Engagement photos on the beach were a blast with Karen! She made Jason and I so comfortable, we didn't feel like we were taking photos all day! We had so much fun!
    The day of the wedding, Eric was mostly with Jason and Karen with me. They coordinated for us to be in the same suite taking pictures and is not see each other! Everything we took posed pictures, we were all laughing and having such a good time! I couldn't have imagined not having them a part of our special day!
    Our photos came out absolutely stunning! thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Karen · Married on 10/10/2009

We had so much fun with our photographers. Eric & Karen captured our wedding day exactly like I had envisioned. Great photojournalistic photographs

Sent on 01/20/2010

Hayley · Married on 06/11/2016

They were great! They captured every intimate part of our day and helped us remember our day perfectly. The pictures turned out terrific! We have received thousand of comments about how great the pictures are and we think so as well. They were able to capture some great shots of of many things we may have missed if they had not captured them.

Sent on 08/12/2016

Libby · Married on 06/22/2008

3.4
      3.0

The photojournalist portion was excellent.

Sent on 10/16/2008

Karen · Married on 08/18/2018

0.8
      0.5
      0.5
      1.0

I had a very bad experience with Eric Weeks and EZ Memories Photography.

We paid a $1,500 deposit, had our engagement session, and then unfortunately we had to cancel our wedding. Gave over 6 months notice, which was plenty of time to fill that wedding date (which I heard they did). I signed a contract, so I get that they didn't refund the deposit. But it costs them NOTHING to give us the pictures, which he refused. An engagement session typically runs $200-$350, and you get all of the images immediately. So he got $1,500 for 3 hours of work, and no delivery. His reasoning: "I was expecting to get more money out of you". That's just wrong.

Very unprofessional.