Eyry of the Eagle Reviews

21 Reviews for Eyry of the Eagle

• Josephine

Josephine · Married on 10/05/2019

A Beautiful Wedding Venue

We had a fantastic experience here for our wedding. Dale and Joanne were outstanding the day of our wedding. The set up is perfect for an indoor and outdoor space. We will forever cherish this day. All of our guest complimented how beautiful the property is. They kept asking, “how did you find this place?” Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely perfect!

The Eyry of the Eagle is such a beautiful place for a wedding! I had people repeatedly say how gorgeous the property is. They really keep it in immaculate condition! The pergola is absolutely breathtaking. The back pine woods and barn up front really provide gorgeous backdrops for some amazing photos.

Dale and Joanne are such nice people and very accommodating to any request that you may have. They were both present and SUPER helpful on the day of the wedding. They really want to make it a special day for you. They even give the bride and groom a gift of a large picture of the ceremony.

If you book a wedding, you get the venue for the weekend to allow you time for setup and tear down of decorations. This really was THE PERFECT venue for us! You will just have to go check it out and see the beauty for yourself!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Justine

Justine · Married on 06/22/2019

Flawless and Professional

I used this venue for my June 22nd wedding at it was beautiful! Joanne and Dale were so helpful and everything ran so smooth for the perfect day. Definitely worth the investment, couldn’t be happier with how it turned out! :)

Sent on 07/01/2019

Hayley · Married on 08/25/2018

I need to start this by saying this is a true and honest review from a very happy bride and I was not paid in any way to promote this amazing venue. This place is a piece of heaven and so are the many people that run it especially Joanne and Dale. They worked so hard to make everything magical for mine and my husbands big day. They care soo much for their brides and want to make everything perfect for you and your vision. I can’t tell you how many times I called Joanne or stopped by to make changes or go over things. Most places wouldn’t want that much communication but she is all in and makes your day extra special. Words can’t describe how I feel about the serene views you have as you are walking down the aisle with enchanting woods in the background looking at your husband and all your friends and family. Get married here. Just do it ! You will have long lasting memories and lifetime friends in Joanne and Dale who are just two amazing people who want to create a life lasting moment for you, your husband, friends, and family.

Much love,
    hayley

Sent on 09/29/2018

MICHELLE · Married on 06/16/2018

This is truly the most beautiful place for a wedding. The owners Joann and Dale are so helpful nice and provide so many little touches so your day is perfect!!! The grounds are so nice and the reception hall is elegantly comfortable. They are so knowledgeable and helpful. They provide you with everything you need in one location. It is definitely a place you should visit before you book a venue. When we got there and they walked us thru their property and what they offered we knew it was the place. I haven't upload photos yet but if you go to their page its Alex and Mikes wedding.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Chandler · Married on 06/03/2018

Eyry of the eagle could not have been more flexible and professional for our wedding. The party/wedding was originally planned to be an engagement party which Joanne and Dale were more than accommodating. The party turned into a wedding and We could not have been happier with how Joanne and Dale were able to assist us through that process.

During the months I spent planning my wedding, the experience and professionalism showed each time I had any questions or concerns. There should be no hesitation when looking into Eyry of the Eagle as your wedding or party venue.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Leigh · Married on 06/03/2018

Absolutely the best place to get married!! My husband originally booked this venue to be used as a surprise engagement party for me as we were eloping to Scotland. I didn’t know there was going to be a party as it was a surprise and a week before it was scheduled I told him I wanted to get married around friends and family. He took it upon himself to turn our engagement party into the wedding of my dreams since all our friends and family would be there, IN A WEEK. He got me to the location by telling me we were getting our engagement pictures done there, so to me all I thought was happening was that we were getting our pictures taken in their beautiful woods!!

While we were getting our pictures done, the guests were arriving and were waiting in the reception hall. Dale picked us up from the woods and took us and our photographer to the hall into a back room. I was told we were going there to review the pictures, however it was in that room that my husband revealed the surprise to me.

Dale and Joann took everything in stride and worked with him fully from changing it from a party to a full on wedding. They made it such a special and personal experience, no matter how quirky!! It was so fun. They provided all the decorations and accommodated all the last minute plans!! I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect, special day.

They even allowed us to provide our pizza food truck (Tiki Sam’s)!!! They go above and beyond with everything!! They take extra pictures and provide you with copies, have decorations to choose from, provide a kitchen space, and just have the most beautiful venue.

Joann and Dale are the sweetest, most helpful hosts and couldn’t recommend this place more. They made the whole process such a breeze and really have a heart for what they do. They are truly one of a kind.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Christina · Married on 05/25/2018

Eyry of the Eagle was amazing. Everything from the staff to location. My husband and I can't say enough good things about Eyry of the Eagle. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Meggan · Married on 10/14/2017

My wedding day was anything but sunshine and blue skies and eyry of the eagle worked around mother nature for me up until the tlvery last minutes before my ceremony! Dale and Joanne are amazing people and coordinators and their venue is beautiful I would recommend eyry of the eagle to anyone hosting a special event!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Chris · Married on 10/07/2017

We had a great experience with Eyry of the Eagle. The venue was beautiful and perfect for our fall wedding. Dale and Joanne were very friendly and helpful. I would recommend it to anybody looking for a venue.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 09/30/2017

From beginning to end, this venue was by far the best we have ever seen. Guests were thrilled to be here, loved it, asked how we found it, everything was just perfect. The owners weave in and out and take photos all the way thru and post them for everyone to see. It was all very magical and it was just what we needed and wanted the entire way thru!! Eyry of the Eagle is the ONLY place we can imagine our daughters wedding to have been!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Kaylin · Married on 09/09/2017

I am beyond grateful for how perfect our wedding day went! I couldnt have picked a better venue! Joanne and Dale played a huge role in making sure everything was setup perfectly from the time we decorated Friday, got ready in the bridal suite Saturday and the groomsmen utilized the gorgeous "man cave" barn to clean up Sunday they were very helpful in making our day go smoothly! They know all the right vendors that also aided in making the day amazing! We are forever greatful for the wonderful pictures they had taken during the ceremony and shared with us! xo

Sent on 09/14/2017

Kelsey · Married on 08/19/2017

If you want your wedding to be rustic but still have some elegance, than pick Eyry of the Eagle! The ceremony space is so beautiful. There is a pergola that backs up to a stunning pine forest, and a pond off to the side. In addition, there is a really cool old barn, and some awesome wood carvings. Eyry of the Eagle has all these amazing rustic elements, but once you step into the reception space you get all your modern amenities. The linen company that Eyry of the Eagle works with really does some amazing work. They turn what seems like a simple space into something glamorous! I also have to talk about the awesome patio just outside of the reception space. It provides the feeling of a laid back party with family and friends, but you don’t forget you are at a wedding because of the twinkling lights and fountain. I can’t tell you how many compliments we received the night of our wedding, as well as weeks after, about how perfect our venue was. Lastly, the people who run Eyry of the Eagle are great. You put so much work into planning and have this vision, and Dale and Joanne try their hardest to make that vision a reality. To top it all off, they are photographers and will sneak around taking photos of your ceremony, and display them them during the reception. You can already start to relive the whirlwind that is your wedding day during your wedding!! I can’t express how happy I am with Eyry of the Eagle, and could seriously go on and on about why I recommend them.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Krista · Married on 08/05/2017

The owners of the place were amazing. They not only helped make your day perfect but they were there every step of the way making you and your guests feel special. Very good service! Very genuine people. There grounds were beautiful. I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Heather · Married on 07/29/2017

We absolutely loved our wedding day at Eyry of the eagle. It was so laid back and just what we wanted for our special day I would recommend the venue to anyone getting married.

Sent on 08/26/2017

Jennie · Married on 10/04/2014

The Eyry of the Eagle and it's facilities are absolutely beautiful! The outdoor wedding area is gorgeous, even on a cool October day. The facility for the groom and the guys to get ready for the wedding was a gorgeous barn at the front of the property that made for some beautiful pictures. Our photographer was gushing over all the views and natural landscape. In the reception hall, we had just over 240 guests, it was the perfect amount for such a large space. With Kim's help we set the building up exactly how we wanted it and even had a large dance floor and area for our entertainment, Piano Wars. Kim and Dale were helpful through the entire process. Kim was great with her advice and help when we needed it. During our reception Kim was very organized and helpful. Early October was cool, so we needed to move the bar inside and out of the cold. Kim was very professional. She rearranged things and made room in the reception hall with ease.

Sent on 07/30/2015

I absolutely Loved this venue! It was perfect for what I was looking for! My husband and I enjoyed the rustic feel and the spacing of the ceremony site from the reception hall! The pictures turned out amazing with the barn as our background! I want to go back and rent the barn for our babyshower when we decide it's time for children :)

Sent on 10/27/2015

Jenny Rolf · Married on 09/09/2020

Best Wedding Venue!

When we booked the venue, we already knew that we were getting way more than what any other venue would give us! They allowed me to come out to the venue as many times as possible to look things over and plan, they also had a large closet full of decorations that were free for us to use, which was a big money saver. The day of my wedding they had someone to help set everything up, including outside tables, anything we wanted to at the ceremony space, the bar space and everything in the foyer. She also cleaned everything to make sure it would be perfect for our guests. I absolutely loved my wedding day and I'm so glad that they did everything to make it as perfect as they could!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Tia · Married on 08/18/2018

This venue is truly hidden beauty. With wonderful scenery, quiet atmosphere and unlimited possibilities. Joann and Dale work with you 100% to make whatever you want possible. My number one reason for choosing this venue was that the ceremony and reception were at one location. But two completely different settings. The majority of our guests were not from the area and were blown away by the set up of the grounds. They have so much to offer with the different buildings. One of the biggest benefits for me was being able to use there decorations closet. Most of my decorations were already there. I did not have to buy much extra and then I did not have the hassle of having different center pieces and decorations around my house. I was able to put my own touches on what they had to make it my own. Joanne always responded in such a timely matter with questions and setting up meetings I did not get that with other vendors. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding day at Eyry of the Eagle!

Sent on 09/18/2018
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/13/2008

4.2
      3.5

Beautiful facility. Says it can hold 240, but we maxed it out at 185. The grounds and old barn are very nice. The only problem during the wedding was the toilets flooded the bathroom and the room was WAY to hot to dance (it was only 65 degrees outside)

Sent on 09/29/2008

2.8
      2.0
      3.5
      3.0

Eyry of the eagle has the connivence of a one stop shop wedding.

Sent on 02/18/2014