Eyes On You Reviews

Eyes On You 7
  • Crista

Crista · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Amazing work!

Lauren and the girls at Eyes on You were absolutely perfect! I needed makeup and hair done for myself & 2 Bridesmaids for an out of town wedding we were doing in Tampa. I had contacted at least 6 different salons in the area with no one returning my calls up till a week prior to the wedding. Lauren reached out with Eyes on You within just a day of emailing them & saved the day! I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup on my wedding day, and can’t thank the ladies here enough for making me and my girls look so great. “Thank you” doesn’t seem to cover the gratitude I have for you ladies and your services. 💕

Sent on 03/30/2019
    Eyes On You 8
    Eyes On You 9
  • AMANDA

AMANDA · Married on 03/16/2019

Do yourself a favor and hire these girls

I had carissa and shay, these girls were amazing!!!!!! I looked like the absolute best version of myself, wow is all I can say. my bridal party all booked with them, they talked to us all morning, they are so very nice and wow are they good at what they do!!! highly recommend!!!! literally can not say enough thing about them, thank you so much!!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Charissa · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing Experience!!

I had a wonderful experience with “Eyes on You” salon! I had about two trials to figure out the best way to wear my hair and what kind of make-up look I wanted. I worked with Carissa for both trials and loved what she did. They have both in salon and onsite services. I chose to have an onsite service for my wedding, just made it easier for everyone in my wedding party and timing. It was a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend this salon!

Sent on 02/27/2019

D. Scheiber · Married on 11/17/2018

A pleasure for our destination wedding

Eyes On You was such an immense pleasure to work with for my November wedding in St. Pete's Beach. Coming from NY, I was nervous to find somewhere to handle hair and makeup for the big day but I did not have to be! Lauren and her team (shout out to Carissa) made everything so easy and pleasurable - even last minute changes from party members. From our moms down to the little girls (aged 4&2), hair and makeup was a breeze. Our ready room was filled with laughter, smiles, and some stunning yet natural results!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Eyes On You's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We were honored to share your special day with you! All our best, Lauren & the EOY staff

Keegan · Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding hair and makeup

I hired Tamara for my wedding to do my hair and makeup. She did a great job! I looked and felt amazing. Ashley & Amber also did my Bridemaids hair and makeup and they also did a great job! Thanks ladies!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

• Korianne

Korianne · Married on 11/10/2018

Would highly recommend this company!

Tamara nailed my vision for my hair and bridesmaids hair and makeup. Everyone looked stunning and felt beautiful! Her team was very professional and extremely positive.

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Eyes On You 10

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding Hair/Makeup

We had Carissa and Brittney for my bridal party on site hair and makeup. They were amazing! We had a total of 8 people including moms, aunts, sisters and wedding party. They were so friendly and upbeat the whole time. They kept everyone laughing while they just went about an AMAZING job!! We had a few last minute changes and they were so accommodating to our changes. Even with adding a few people in, we were finished a little early which left a little extra time for a few extra minutes making sure the brides hair would not move all night!! Hair and makeup looked flawless ALL NIGHT long!!!
    I would highly recommend Eyes on You to anyone needing hair and makeup. Go and have a trial and you will see for yourself how amazing the team they have is!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Jazmine · Married on 06/16/2018

Jenny and Shannon was awesome! I loved my hair and makeup for the wedding day! Would reccomend to other brides!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Erika · Married on 11/11/2017

WOW! Where do I start?! The whole team was amazing to work with! I spoke with Lauren a majority of the time with booking and questions and Tamara and Katy were the team that did our hair and make-up the day of. All of them are the sweetest and were so wonderful to work with! Their prices are great and they did amazing work! My entire wedding party and myself were thrilled with our hair and make-up for the day. My mother and I have very fine hair that doesn't hold style well and they made it so our styles stayed in the entire day/night. I loved that they were able to come to the house we were staying at and we didn't have to travel to them.

I seriously cannot imagine a better team of women! Thank you again so much!

Erika Peithmann

Sent on 11/24/2017

Eyes On You's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We were so honored to share your special day with you! Cheers to the newlyweds!
    Xoxo - Lauren and the EOY staff
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 10/21/2017

3 weeks before our wedding weekend our original vendor fell through, and I, frantically, began calling anywhere and everywhere that said "hair." Truly, by the grace of God, I called Eyes On You and had the most wonderful Jennifer answer the phone, explaining my desperate situation for an October wedding 3 weeks out, she said miraculous words "well, I am free, and I can absolutely do it," and from there it was this beautiful blur of plans and constant communication with Lauren, the amazing coordinator. I still have no clue how I missed Eyes On You the first time around researching, but let me tell you, I am so happy our other company fell through! Jennifer made me look like the most beautiful version of myself, "enhancing," as she said was her specialty. My photographers were amazed, commenting how they had never seen such incredible work (always makes a bride feel good!). Jennifer came early to set up and make our home feel like a studio, she was friendly, funny, and so efficient with time doing 3 hair styles and 2 full airbrush make-ups in 3.5 hours. Words cannot describe the sheer elation I still feel at meeting and getting Jennifer and the Eyes On You team for our wedding day. Look no further, I can honestly say these ladies have the talent and personality you can only dream of in a price that makes your smile even bigger! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!! :) Love, Lindsey and the Ladies!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Eyes On You's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Lindsey. You were a dream to work with and thank you for allowing us to beautify your special day! We were happy to help! Cheers to the newlyweds!
    xoxo -Lauren & the staff at Eyes On You

Christie · Married on 10/07/2017

This salon was amazing. I had 2 stylist come to the bridal suite the day of the wedding and they did a fabulous job on the 10 of us girls. I would recommend them to anyone. We all felt so beautiful. Mr. and Mrs Jason Orlando

Sent on 10/18/2017
    Eyes On You 11
    Eyes On You 12
  • Britney

Britney · Married on 08/12/2016

Everyone is beautiful in their own way, but the staff at Eyes on You really know how to take you to the next level. I have never felt so beautiful or put together then I did on my wedding day when they executed my hair and makeup flawlessly. It was perfect. Still looked like myself, but the best version of me. Hair was soft and pulled back just enough detail but not too over top. So complimentary to the dress and feel of the wedding. The makeup was natural but really enhances my features and brought out the perfect look to accompany me on my wedding day. But in addition to being masters in their trade, they were so pleasant to work with and talk to. They stayed calm so we stayed calmed, kept light hearted conversation going and really added to overall experience and day. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Eyes On You's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Britney! Thank you for also choosing us to share your special day with! You and your family were a pleasure to work with! Wishing you and your new hubby years of endless happiness! xoxo

Can not say enough nice things about Eyes on you!
    First, the entire team that worked with myself, my 5 bridesmaids, my sisters-in-laws, mom and mother-in-law (10 people total) was amazing! They were able to take our vision of what we wanted and go above and beyond! I thought they did an amazing job with the makeup and hair! My bridesmaids say that they were spoiled that day!
    Second, besides my budget, the kindness that Lauren had on the phone every time we spoke was the reason I chose them! Lauren was easy to plan with and make all my reservations with! When I last minute added 3 more people to my list, she was able to easily bring another person with her! And they were all so professional from start to finish!
    Third, I had them travel on site for my wedding day! They showed up promptly and ecstatic! It made it so much easier to have them come to us and not have to worry about packing up all my stuff!
    Lastly, the price! I got quotes from several places and nothing could beat the price with eyes on you! And there was no hidden fees (like a travel fee) and knew exactly what I was getting!
    Would recommend these girls to anyone!

Sent on 04/01/2016

Eyes On You's reply:

Thank you so much for all of your kind words! you're so incredible sweet! At Eyes On You we believe that customer service is of the up most importance along with punctuality and professionalism! We were simply just doing our job...We are so thankful that you allowed us to be a part of your special day! Wishing you and your new hubby a life of endless joy and happiness together!

xoxoxoxo
    Lauren & the staff at Eyes On You Salon & Spa

Anastasia · Married on 02/27/2016

This on-site hair and makeup company traveled all the way from Tampa to Miami for my wedding. I chose to hire them for my wedding because I saw the work they did for three weddings I was in the year previous (as a bridesmaid). On top of making every single one of us look and feel beautiful, they finished on time every time, looked very professional the day of, and are in general fun and easy to share space with when getting ready. I also liked that they offer other services before the wedding to prep you for the day! I had the most amazing natural eyelash extensions done, that lasted about a month past our honeymoon. I believe they also offer facials, nails and hair extensions. I also love supporting female ownerd and operated companies fueled by passion and hardwork!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Kristin · Married on 05/16/2015

Tamara and Lauren are so talented and amazing! Me, the bride, and all of my 7 bridesmaids had flower crowns and they made them look amazing in our hair! We all got our make up air brushed and false lashes that looked beautiful in pictures. They were very professional and honestly did a fantastic job on making us look stunning on my special day. I cannot thank them enough and recommend them to anyone who wants to make their man feel like they have the sexiest most beautiful women to be theirs forever. Thank you so much Tamara and Lauren!!

Sent on 05/31/2015

Diane · Married on 04/04/2015

Lauren and Tamara were a pleasure to work with, starting with the hair and make-up trail to the actual wedding day. They were very efficient and kept everything running smoothly.

Sent on 06/29/2015
  • User3681913 · 2+ years ago

Thank you to Eyes on You for making me and my bridal party look and feel so gorgeous on my wedding day. I have NO clue how 13 very different women can look and feel absolutely stunning in their own way but all still look so cohesive together as a group. Thank you, Tamera and Team. I am blown away by your professionalism. I opted to book a 4th artist to keep the timing right and I was so pleased with how the timing went. I would recommend this glam squad for ANY event. LOVE you ladies!! Thank you! Love, The O'Taylor's!

Sent on 04/10/2015
  • FindingForever

Shakala · Married on 06/08/2014

AMAZING!
    I got eyelash extension and my pictures came out beautiful!!!!!!!
    The service and quality were excellent!!!!!!!
    The place is clean and nice, the ladies there were sooooo kind, and i would recommend them!

Sent on 06/10/2014
  • Josh & Jen

Jennifer · Married on 05/25/2014

Lauren and Alece were beyond wonderful on the day of my wedding. They rocked out 7 bridesmaids, 1 flower girl, as well as myself, the bride, with time to spare...and we all looked stunning!!! I was beyond impressed with them after my trial however it all came together and really amazed me on the day of the wedding. They were both easy going and helped to ease my stress level. I highly recommend each of them and their services by Eyes On You!!! I am still getting comments on how beautiful I looked, and I owe that all to them! ;)

Sent on 06/06/2014

Rebecca · Married on 04/13/2013

I would highly recommend Eyes on You. Tamara and her team did an amazing job on my make up, as well as, my moms and bridesmaids. They kept everyone on time and were well organized. They are so patient and want to make sure you are completely happy. My hair and makeup looked the best it ever has and lasted all night. I would use them again and suggest them to my friends!

Sent on 05/19/2013

Jenna · Married on 02/09/2013

Oh my gosh...Tamara is a miracle worker! What a wonderful experience. She did all our hair and almost the whole wedding parties makeup. My mom wishes she could bring her home with her. So professional and so talented. I highly recommend her. Jenna Redding

Sent on 03/04/2013

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2012

Tamara and her crew are ABSOLUTELY amazing. Tamara has been my hairsylist for over 11 years and I wouldn't have anyone else touch my hair on my most special day.

Sent on 11/16/2012

Amy · Married on 06/16/2018

Eyes on you was great to work with! Lauren was who we worked with until the day of. She was always so friendly and answered all our questions, although it did take her a little while to respond to emails sometimes. Carissa was the stylist they sent for me. She really nailed giving me unique makeup for my wedding day that still looked elegant and I absolutely loved it! She really made me feel comfortable during the process, had no problem making some changes, and I felt stunning when it was all done! Lauren sent a few other ladies to our hotel as well to do the bridesmaids and mother’s hair and makeup. Everyone looked amazing! Everything was done on time, if not a little ahead of schedule. Thank you for the smooth process!

Sent on 07/05/2018
    Eyes On You 13

Nicole · Married on 06/04/2016

These girls are on top of their game. I loved they way they did my hair and makeup, they were on time and very professional. They even gave my mom an updo which I think she really enjoyed. I wish their salon was close to me because I would be one of their best customers. HIGHLY RECCOMENDED.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Eyes On You's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and for also allowing us to be a part of your special day! We enjoyed it so much and you were such a pleasure to work with! Wishing you and the hubby years of happiness to come!
    -Lauren and the staff at EOY

KATIE · Married on 12/30/2017

3.0

Loved our team of ladies!! While the girl who I did my trial hair & makeup with was no longer with the salon, you'd have never known it with the talent all of these ladies have. Lauren sent three ladies to get our hair & makeup done in plenty of time. They saw some early morning drama that tends to happen with a bride and five sisters, and still stuck around! With tons of opinions flying, they still made us all feel like princesses and were great to work with!

Sent on 01/26/2018