19 Reviews for Eyes On You

Group Discounts (1)
Licensed (1)
Brow/Lash Tinting (1)
19 Eyes On You Reviews

Jenny and Shannon was awesome! I loved my hair and makeup for the wedding day! Would reccomend to other brides!

Profile Picture Jazmine , 6/16/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Salon, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Eyes on you was great to work with! Lauren was who we worked with until the day of. She was always so friendly and answered all our questions, although it did take her a little while to respond to emails sometimes. Carissa was the stylist they sent for me. She really nailed giving me unique makeup for my wedding day that still looked elegant and I absolutely loved it! She really made me feel comfortable during the process, had no problem making some changes, and I felt stunning when it was all done! Lauren sent a few other ladies to our hotel as well to do the bridesmaids and mother’s hair and makeup. Everyone looked amazing! Everything was done on time, if not a little ahead of schedule. Thank you for the smooth process!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/16/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Loved our team of ladies!! While the girl who I did my trial hair & makeup with was no longer with the salon, you'd have never known it with the talent all of these ladies have. Lauren sent three ladies to get our hair & makeup done in plenty of time. They saw some early morning drama that tends to happen with a bride and five sisters, and still stuck around! With tons of opinions flying, they still made us all feel like princesses and were great to work with!

Profile Picture KATIE, 12/30/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

WOW! Where do I start?! The whole team was amazing to work with! I spoke with Lauren a majority of the time with booking and questions and Tamara and Katy were the team that did our hair and make-up the day of. All of them are the sweetest and were so wonderful to work with! Their prices are great and they did amazing work! My entire wedding party and myself were thrilled with our hair and make-up for the day. My mother and I have very fine hair that doesn't hold style well and they made it so our styles stayed in the entire day/night. I loved that they were able to come to the house we were staying at and we didn't have to travel to them.

I seriously cannot imagine a better team of women! Thank you again so much!

Erika Peithmann

Profile Picture Erika, 11/11/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

3 weeks before our wedding weekend our original vendor fell through, and I, frantically, began calling anywhere and everywhere that said "hair." Truly, by the grace of God, I called Eyes On You and had the most wonderful Jennifer answer the phone, explaining my desperate situation for an October wedding 3 weeks out, she said miraculous words "well, I am free, and I can absolutely do it," and from there it was this beautiful blur of plans and constant communication with Lauren, the amazing coordinator. I still have no clue how I missed Eyes On You the first time around researching, but let me tell you, I am so happy our other company fell through! Jennifer made me look like the most beautiful version of myself, "enhancing," as she said was her specialty. My photographers were amazed, commenting how they had never seen such incredible work (always makes a bride feel good!). Jennifer came early to set up and make our home feel like a studio, she was friendly, funny, and so efficient with time doing 3 hair styles and 2 full airbrush make-ups in 3.5 hours. Words cannot describe the sheer elation I still feel at meeting and getting Jennifer and the Eyes On You team for our wedding day. Look no further, I can honestly say these ladies have the talent and personality you can only dream of in a price that makes your smile even bigger! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!! :) Love, Lindsey and the Ladies!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/21/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Brow/Lash Tinting, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

This salon was amazing. I had 2 stylist come to the bridal suite the day of the wedding and they did a fabulous job on the 10 of us girls. I would recommend them to anyone. We all felt so beautiful. Mr. and Mrs Jason Orlando

Profile Picture Christie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Everyone is beautiful in their own way, but the staff at Eyes on You really know how to take you to the next level. I have never felt so beautiful or put together then I did on my wedding day when they executed my hair and makeup flawlessly. It was perfect. Still looked like myself, but the best version of me. Hair was soft and pulled back just enough detail but not too over top. So complimentary to the dress and feel of the wedding. The makeup was natural but really enhances my features and brought out the perfect look to accompany me on my wedding day. But in addition to being masters in their trade, they were so pleasant to work with and talk to. They stayed calm so we stayed calmed, kept light hearted conversation going and really added to overall experience and day. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Britney, 8/12/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Group Discounts, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling
4.3

The hair for all of the bridesmaids and bride was outstanding!

Profile Picture User7145861, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

These girls are on top of their game. I loved they way they did my hair and makeup, they were on time and very professional. They even gave my mom an updo which I think she really enjoyed. I wish their salon was close to me because I would be one of their best customers. HIGHLY RECCOMENDED.

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling

Can not say enough nice things about Eyes on you!
First, the entire team that worked with myself, my 5 bridesmaids, my sisters-in-laws, mom and mother-in-law (10 people total) was amazing! They were able to take our vision of what we wanted and go above and beyond! I thought they did an amazing job with the makeup and hair! My bridesmaids say that they were spoiled that day!
Second, besides my budget, the kindness that Lauren had on the phone every time we spoke was the reason I chose them! Lauren was easy to plan with and make all my reservations with! When I last minute added 3 more people to my list, she was able to easily bring another person with her! And they were all so professional from start to finish!
Third, I had them travel on site for my wedding day! They showed up promptly and ecstatic! It made it so much easier to have them come to us and not have to worry about packing up all my stuff!
Lastly, the price! I got quotes from several places and nothing could beat the price with eyes on you! And there was no hidden fees (like a travel fee) and knew exactly what I was getting!
Would recommend these girls to anyone!

Profile Picture User4933167, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

This on-site hair and makeup company traveled all the way from Tampa to Miami for my wedding. I chose to hire them for my wedding because I saw the work they did for three weddings I was in the year previous (as a bridesmaid). On top of making every single one of us look and feel beautiful, they finished on time every time, looked very professional the day of, and are in general fun and easy to share space with when getting ready. I also liked that they offer other services before the wedding to prep you for the day! I had the most amazing natural eyelash extensions done, that lasted about a month past our honeymoon. I believe they also offer facials, nails and hair extensions. I also love supporting female ownerd and operated companies fueled by passion and hardwork!

Profile Picture Anastasia, 2/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tamara and Lauren are so talented and amazing! Me, the bride, and all of my 7 bridesmaids had flower crowns and they made them look amazing in our hair! We all got our make up air brushed and false lashes that looked beautiful in pictures. They were very professional and honestly did a fantastic job on making us look stunning on my special day. I cannot thank them enough and recommend them to anyone who wants to make their man feel like they have the sexiest most beautiful women to be theirs forever. Thank you so much Tamara and Lauren!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/16/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lauren and Tamara were a pleasure to work with, starting with the hair and make-up trail to the actual wedding day. They were very efficient and kept everything running smoothly.

Profile Picture Diane, 4/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Thank you to Eyes on You for making me and my bridal party look and feel so gorgeous on my wedding day. I have NO clue how 13 very different women can look and feel absolutely stunning in their own way but all still look so cohesive together as a group. Thank you, Tamera and Team. I am blown away by your professionalism. I opted to book a 4th artist to keep the timing right and I was so pleased with how the timing went. I would recommend this glam squad for ANY event. LOVE you ladies!! Thank you! Love, The O'Taylor's!

Profile Picture User3681913, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews

AMAZING!
I got eyelash extension and my pictures came out beautiful!!!!!!!
The service and quality were excellent!!!!!!!
The place is clean and nice, the ladies there were sooooo kind, and i would recommend them!

Profile Picture Shakala, 6/8/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lauren and Alece were beyond wonderful on the day of my wedding. They rocked out 7 bridesmaids, 1 flower girl, as well as myself, the bride, with time to spare...and we all looked stunning!!! I was beyond impressed with them after my trial however it all came together and really amazed me on the day of the wedding. They were both easy going and helped to ease my stress level. I highly recommend each of them and their services by Eyes On You!!! I am still getting comments on how beautiful I looked, and I owe that all to them! ;)

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/25/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I would highly recommend Eyes on You. Tamara and her team did an amazing job on my make up, as well as, my moms and bridesmaids. They kept everyone on time and were well organized. They are so patient and want to make sure you are completely happy. My hair and makeup looked the best it ever has and lasted all night. I would use them again and suggest them to my friends!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/13/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Oh my gosh...Tamara is a miracle worker! What a wonderful experience. She did all our hair and almost the whole wedding parties makeup. My mom wishes she could bring her home with her. So professional and so talented. I highly recommend her. Jenna Redding

Profile Picture Jenna, 2/9/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tamara and her crew are ABSOLUTELY amazing. Tamara has been my hairsylist for over 11 years and I wouldn't have anyone else touch my hair on my most special day.

Profile Picture Lauren , 10/6/12, 7 Reviews