Eyekast Reviews

Eyekast 5
  • Parijata

Parijata Dasmuth · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Perfect Video of Our Perfect Wedding

Wyndell and his team were any wedding couple's dream. They captured our Indian Wedding perfectly. We were initially worried because an Indian wedding is very different, long and complicated. There are lots of small rituals that they had to capture and try to convey in a 10 minute video. We were able to give them an outline of all the 'special moments' prior to the wedding which was a very pleasant and seamless experience. When we got the video, we were blown away. They not only captured the all the moments beautifully, but also captured the feelings. When we watch our video, we are taken to that day and to those feelings every single time. We couldn't recommend Wyndell and his team more. We are so happy that they did our wedding.

Eyekast 6
    Eyekast 11
    Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Ali

Ali Shuber · Married on 10/18/2019

Absolutely amazing! One of a kind service

Wyndell and team were truly fantastic! We eloped in October and wanted a video to bring home to our family and they captured EVERY moment and more. They made us feel so comfortable and truly put together the most amazing video I have ever seen. So nice and professional - I would recommend them to everyone!!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Eyekast's reply:

You are very welcome and it was a pleasure to share this day with you guys! I do wish you all the best in your marriage though I’m certain You guys won’t need it as you guys are already so amazing! It’s been a ABSOLUTE pleasure !!!
  • Doris

Doris Ryan · Married on 06/06/2019

Our fairytale wedding captured by the best videographer in St Lucia

We had a very small wedding party and Wyndell and his crew made our wedding memories come alive as if we were the most special people in St Lucia. There wasn’t one part of our video I was displeased with. I posted it on Facebook and people we didn’t even know well said it touched them. My decision to use a videographer was a last minute choice because my mother is in assisted living and has dementia. I wanted her to see our wedding. It was the best choice I made!!!!

Eyekast 12
    Eyekast 18
    Eyekast 19
    Sent on 07/01/2019

Eyekast's reply:

It was a pleasure working alongside such a lovely couple as you guys for such a momentous occasion!! It was our pleasure and thank you once more for taking your time to leave the review! Your kind words and comments really mean a lot! I hope you enjoy your special video for decades to come!

Mindy Khodra · Married on 12/30/2018

Awesome team!

Exceptional! Very friendly, flexible and very professional!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Eyekast's reply:

It is and will always be a pleasure having been your videographer! A cherished moment we will remember for life !

Jasmine Sanders · Married on 12/13/2018

Amazing Videographer! Garaunteed Satusfaction!

Mr. Eyekast did an amazing job in capturing every single moment discussed and was readily available at each instance to make our video the most personal and perfect video for us. Highly favored and recommended!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Claire & Ray · Married on 12/08/2018

AMAZING, first class, exceptional quality videography

There are not enough words to describe what we thought of Wendell, Jed and the entire Eyekast team. Their attention to detail, the fantastic persona, professionalism, reliability, creativity, the list is absolutely endless. It is important to have a rapport with the people who are taking care of capturing those special moments. For us, it was our wedding. We told them what we would like and they pretty much filled in the gaps and the result was far better and beyond anything we could have hoped for. We have highlights that we will never get bored of watching. The only thing we wished for, was for more guest speeches which was down to our MC and guests so out of their control, but also we thought we were going to be sent an entire unedited version of the day (but that was a misunderstanding on our part) they were the only points raised. Guys, we loved what you did, from what we saw from you and how you were with us felt like we had known you for much longer than we did and we cannot thank you enough for creating a movie moment from our special and amazing day. Wish wish you all the luck and success for your business. We have a good base in St Lucia, UK and other parts of the Caribbean so will continue to share the name Eyekast with everyone we me meet for all occasions you cover.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Eyekast's reply:

Thank You!!! We definitely appreciate your time and your honest feedback! It was a definite pleasure working with you guys and once again thank you for the opportunity and trust you placed in us to create your awesome St Lucian wedding movie!! Do continue to have a blessed marriage! ♥ ♥ ♥

Kermany Lionel · Married on 12/01/2018

amazing is an understatment

cut above the rest thats for sure

Sent on 12/07/2018

Kareem · Married on 02/18/2017

A videographer focused on your satisfaction!

Wyndell and the Eyekast team truly made our wedding video the production our dreams! Their attention to detail coupled with their professionalism was a perfect blend for capturing the essence of the day. Wyndell included us in the post-production to add or omit any details he might have missed and really catering to our needs. I'd definitely recommend and continue to recommend Eyekast!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Eyekast's reply:

Thank You! We definitely appreciate your feedback! Looking forward to making more dreams happen! We appreciate the recommendation!

Jemima · Married on 02/04/2018

The best experience I have had thus far. I would unequivocally recommend them.

Eyekast has an eye (pun intended) for detail and design. Their ceativity is out of this world unlike anything I have seen and certainly a breathe of fresh air. Money well spent!

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Shawn

Shawn Carlson · Married on 08/02/2019

Highly recommended

Great team to work with. They captured our amazing day exquisitely!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Eyekast's reply:

Thank you for your kind comments!! It was definitely a pleasure working with you guys! Such a fun and loving family full with energy! Hope you have a wonderful marriage!
  • Shernel

Shernel Larcher · Married on 02/18/2017

Fantastic!

Extremely talented in videography and I love his willingness to please the client! Delivers high quality work and also displays quite a pleasant and professional attitude! I would choose Eyekast again for future video needs! 👍🏿👍🏿

Sent on 12/19/2018

Eyekast's reply:

Thank you for your time in responding I appreciate your kind remarks!! Do continue to have a wonderful marriage ! ♥♥♥