Eye Wander Photo Reviews

85 | Baton Rouge, LA

85 Reviews for Eye Wander Photo

Shea Daly · Married on 12/28/2019

Out of this world!

They completely went above and beyond and were absolutely great to work with! Wouldn’t have chosen anyone else to shoot our special day! Immediately felt comfortable with the crew as if we had known them for years. The pictures were beyond anything that we expected. So pleased!!!!

Sent on 02/10/2019
  • Madeline

Madeline Miley · Married on 11/09/2019

Best decision I made, second only to the marriage itself

If you are on the fence between Eye Wander Photo and another photographer, you'd be doing yourself a disservice by not choosing Aaron and his team. My husband is a photographer, and besides the actual marriage itself, photography was the most important part of our wedding day. Our expectations were sky high, and Aaron threw us out of the solar system.

He and his team function like a well-oiled machine. He is so technically sound, and is willing to go over and beyond to get the shot. He listened to my vision and ideas and took them to places I didn't even know existed. His team doesn't miss a beat. They were so in tune with sensitivities and what it took to pull magic out of us, our friends and our family. They're not just there to snap what they see. Aaron and his team engage with their surroundings in ways that create real human moments, and these efforts reflect in their work. The photographs are more than beautiful. They are important, personal, and reflect our wedding day in ways that are worth 1000x more than what we paid for them.

If I could stand on a rooftop and shout my praises, I would. Eye Wander is worth every single penny. If you're hesitating, this is your sign... BOOK THEM! You'll pat yourself on the back for the rest of your life for making such a fantastic decision.

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 04/06/2019

You'll LOVE Eye Wander!

Aaron and his team photographed my rehearsal dinner and wedding this weekend, and they were absolutely, beyond-words AMAZING!!! The obvious passion for photography, expertise, creativity, and the way Aaron captures light in a photograph are what drew us to Eye Wander initially. But what we most love about Aaron and his team is that they they bring such enthusiasm and fun!! They say you should pick a photographer that you'd want to be friends with because you spend a lot of time with them on your wedding day; and my husband and I really felt that to be true! Aaron made us feel comfortable and relaxed, so we were able to really let loose and trust him to knock it out of the park which he undoubtedly did! We had such fun taking photographs with the Eye Wander team--even our guests commented on how their energy was contagious! All this while still remaining highly professional and sensitive to our families' dynamics. If you want to have the best time during your event and epic photos (which we all do!), you have to book Eye Wander!!!

Adding to my original review to reiterate the continually positive experience I've had with Eye Wander since choosing them to photograph my wedding this April! They have been just as wonderful and easy to work with after the wedding as they were during the planning process. They truly put their clients first every step of the way! They've made sure my husband and I are happy with all the images we received (which were beyond-words-amazing!), accommodating our requests for post-production image revisions and additions. Aaron and his team made us an INCREDIBLY beautiful wedding album--a timeless heirloom to treasure forever! He even set up a Skype session with us to review our gallery photo options and showed us the best places for different prints on walls throughout our home! How awesome is that?? We're excited to order a gallery print soon to hang in our living room, which we already know will be perfect! Thanks again to the Eye Wander team for providing an awesome experience all around!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Katie Lessard · Married on 11/24/2018

Aaron is extremely talented and is so fun to work with! Highly Recommend!

Eye Wander was so easy to work with for our engagement sessions as well as our wedding. Aaron and his staff were absolutely amazing and so fun at our wedding! He has such an eye for photography and extremely talented. Our wedding photos were everything I hoped for. Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • O

Olivia · Married on 04/14/2018

Aaron and his team are the absolute best! Aaron was so much fun to shoot with and he makes you feel super comfortable from the very beginning. Aaron did both our engagement shoot and our wedding photos and we have gotten tons of compliments on both! We couldn’t be more pleased with Aaron and his team, we definitely have a photographer for life!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Taylor · Married on 10/06/2017

Stop looking for a wedding photographer, you found the best! I planned my wedding in 3 short months and Aaron along with his team didn't hesitate. We knocked out everything we needed and they made everything so simple (and worked with busy schedules, too!). The pictures are beyond perfection and what's more, Eye Wander is FUN too. Folks at my wedding still mention the great time they had dancing with my photographers. Don't second guess - just choose Eye Wander! I promise you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Shanna · Married on 08/20/2017

Aaron is amazing. I've known him for years, and I knew that when I finally got married he was my top choice for my photographer. He did not disappoint. His work is fantastic, we were thoroughly pleased with the engagement and wedding photos and would recommend him to anybody looking to hire a professional. He's so easy to work with and makes the most of every environment and subject, and his images are always breathtaking. He's incredible at catching the moments that matter.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Kristen · Married on 05/26/2017

Aaron Hogan and his team are amazing! We could not be happier with our engagement and wedding photos! He brings wonderful energy to his photo sessions making them fun and exciting. He as an amazing artful eye making your photos more than just pictures. He makes works of art that you will be proud to hang on a wall!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Annie · Married on 04/28/2017

The day my wedding planning began, one thing was sure: Eye Wander Photo would be the photographer. Ever since Aaron photographed my sister's wedding in 2012, my family fell in love with Eye Wander and became fast friends with Aaron. Like I've told many people, Aaron documents your love story and tells it through stunning photos. With Eye Wander, I didn't even consider hiring a videographer. The photos were all we needed. Aaron captures every moment and every emotion. He and his staff have a special way of making the entire experience warm, relaxed and enjoyable. Five stars are not enough!

Sent on 09/04/2017

chancy · Married on 02/10/2017

Absolutely AMAZING. I can not say enough wonderful things about Aaron and his team at Eye Wander. We booked Eye Wander for our pictures at both our rehearsal dinner and wedding day as well as our wedding video and photobooth. We were NOT DISAPPOINTED. Aaron is extremely talented and our wedding pictures came out better than we ever expected. He invested so much time and energy into making sure we had every picture possible. Our wedding photos truly captured the love, happiness and emotion of our day from start to finish. We received so many compliments throughout the day and night about what wonderful and fun photographers/videographers we had. It was awesome to see them show so much passion and love for what they do! We couldnt be happier with our choice - they captured so many wonderful and sentimental moments that we will never forget. BOOK THEM!!! You will have BEAUTIFUL pictures and a great time.

Sent on 03/22/2017

Megan · Married on 10/05/2016

Stop looking because you won't find anyone better!
    My husband and I received our wedding album last week, and it is absolutely perfect! It looks better than we imagined. The feedback we most often get from our friends is that our pictures look like they should be in a magazine. It feels amazing to get those kind of compliments and know that people truly enjoy looking our pictures.

Hiring Aaron as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made. When we reflect on our engagement announcement and wedding from beginning to end, not only the photography but our interaction with Aaron in general is frequently brought up. He is a staple memory and experience from the happiest day of our lives, and I say that from my heart with so much conviction. I'd also like to call out the wonderful staff who has never been anything short of attentive, responsive, and overall kind and pleasant on the many occasions we have spoken over the last year.

My only regret is not hiring him to do the photo booth at our reception back in Tennessee !

Sent on 03/06/2017

Heather · Married on 06/17/2016

Aaron was terrific from the start - we really felt like he tried to understand who we were before he took our photos. The overall experience with Eye Wander Photo was wonderful; our photos perfectly summarize our relationship and capture the beauty and joy of our wedding day. Aaron is a tremendous photographer and a great friend, and he will invest tons of time, energy, creativity, and vision into capturing the absolute best photos. We would highly recommend his company to anyone considering a photographer for ANY occasion.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Nick · Married on 06/17/2016

When my fiancée (now wife) and I were considering what we wanted to remember about our wedding day, we really wanted to capture the authenticity and emotion of the day. Upon hiring Eye Wander Photo, we received an email asking us to complete a survey so that Aaron could get a better feel for our relationship and who we were; it was then that I realized how invested Aaron was willing to become in order to give us an experience that we will remember forever. Aaron's commitment to the job and his passion for his work show in many ways: from flying halfway across the country to shoot our engagement session to getting up at sunrise to capture some truly beautiful photos. Aaron became a close friend to us in the process. He offered convenient viewing appointments to walk us through each of our photo sessions (engagement, bridals, and wedding ceremony/reception) and even virtually decorated our home so that we could see what our walls would look like with our photos hanging. The end result: hundreds (and I do mean hundreds) of authentic, emotion-filled, perfectly-captured moments that my wife and I will treasure for years to come. Aaron is incredibly talented, but his kindness is unparalleled. We loved our experience with Eye Wander Photo and would highly recommend this company to any prospective customers. - Nick and Heather

Sent on 08/01/2016

Victoria · Married on 06/04/2016

We absolutely LOVED working with Aaron! Not only is his work amazing, he himself is great to work with..he immediately interacts with you in a way to make you feel comfortable with him. He does whatever means necessary (climbing on top of things, crouching under things, laying on the ground under trees, etc..) to get a great shot! He's super talented and skillful with angles and lighting to capture moments in the most creative and elegant ways. We were very happy with our choice to use Aaron and highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Tiffany · Married on 04/23/2016

Aaron is a brilliant photographer. With a world inundated with pictures from phones and other devices, it's easy for the senses to become dulled to the true beauty and essence of moments that can be captured with a camera and authentic talent. Aaron and his team photographed our wedding- an outdoor wedding as well as our engagement photos. I can't say enough about how gorgeous all of our pictures are. We can't stop looking at them. The genuine moments exchanged during our wedding that he captured were truly sweet. We were so pleased with Aaron's work- and a pleasant surprise was how lovely Aaron and his team are to work with- in moments of anxiety, Aaron was a calming force and in moments of sensitivity or joy, Aaron was in the moment with us, fully present, and was able to capture the divine. We recommend Eye Wander without reservation!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Rhonda · Married on 01/02/2016

Aaron and his entire crew at Eye Wander Photo were amazing to work with. Our first session was for our engagement pictures. He was so much fun to work with during this session and we were very impressed with the end results! We even purchased our save-the-dates through Aaron (magnetic 5X7 cards). After we were blown away by the quality of his work, we booked Aaron for my bridal portraits and ultimately the wedding day. His whole crew made our big day stress-fee and fun. Aaron was very friendly and made an important connection with us we will never forget. Even though we have not seen our wedding photos yet, I'm sure they will be as fantastic as the other pictures we have seen. Thank you Aaron, Sheila, LaKeisha and everyone else who contributed to our big day!

Sent on 01/09/2016

Toni · Married on 10/07/2015

AARON IS AMAZING!!! Talented, creative...not to mention he is the NICEST PERSON EVER. His entire crew made taking my bridal pictures a day I will never forget. I truly had a blast!
    Aaron won me over with his disposition and amazing eye for detail and framing. There's something about his positive feedback during the session that made me feel beautiful- and the end result was pictures that captured such!

His charisma as a photographer can not be topped. My photos turned out better than I could have ever hoped! I can't say enough great things about this photographer.

You will not be disappointed with Eye Wander Photography.

Aaron went beyond my expectations. I'm not only left with gorgeous pictures to show for it, but also a personal experience that was so emotionally fulfilling for a bride to be!

Book him now, because the word is on the street and he has a great reputation.

Sent on 10/15/2015

We could not have asked for a better photographer and team than Aaron and Eye Wander Photo. They were the perfect fit for us. Aaron's creativity and sense of style is amazing! We felt very comfortable with him, and really felt like he was part of the family by the time we got to the wedding day. I could not be more pleased with the photos we have from our engagement session, bridal portraits, and the big day.

Sent on 12/20/2015

Alisa · Married on 08/29/2015

Aaron is awesome!! I cannot say enough good things about Eye Wander photo! They captured some amazing moments and Aaron is SO much fun to work with!! We LOVE Eye Wander!!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Matthew · Married on 08/29/2015

Aaron has a great imagination and sees great opportunity for wonderful pictures. His creativity gave us awesome memories that will last a life time. I would highly reccomend Aaron and his staff to anyone.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Very professional. Awesome pictures. Best photographer in town!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Jamel · Married on 10/18/2014

Perfect photographer for the perfect day!!!! We met Eye Wander at a friends wedding, saw his work, and had to book him for our wedding. Aaron's passion and energy makes all of his shots fun and artful. Any question or needs were quickly addressed either with a email or a quick phone call.

Experience - Our first shoot was an engagement shoot in Chicago. Eye wander scoped out some amazing locations and when it was time to shoot everything worked out great. His patience and attention to detail made us both feel like we were a part of a high fashion magazine shoot, yet still super relaxed not feeling any pressure. For our wedding, Eye Wander was able to capture several priceless candid shots and his preparation for the day allowed us to seamlessly flow from photo to photo.

Photo Quality - When we saw a few of the photos we were blown away. Action shots were perfect. We even did an under water shoot and when we saw those photos we were speechless. Can't wait to work with Aaron and his team again. I highly recommend using Eye Wander for all of your photography needs.

Sent on 10/23/2014

April · Married on 10/18/2014

WOW!!!

I am speechless!!!

Aaron went above and beyond the call of duty to capture some of the most beautiful shots from our special wedding weekend. He was there with us every step of the way. From my Bachelorette Party, our Engagement Shoot, Welcome BBQ, to the Bride/Groom Wedding Day Prep, Ceremony, Reception, and Newlywed shoot that took place the following day.

I have seen the work of many photographers where they take basic photos, but to have someone visualize an artistic view and naturally stage things is amazing...and that is what Aaron did.

Not only is Aaron great at his photography, but he is also fun and exciting to be around. He makes photo shoots very enjoyable and makes you feel relaxed...and he also makes your feel like you're a celebrity.

Aaron's attention to detail is like non-other. My husband and I are so happy that we had the opportunity to have him and his team capture photo's from one of the very most important days in our lives.

I highly recommend that you book Eye Wander Photo for your wedding (or any other photo shoot). TRUST ME...you will not be disappointed!!!!

-Mrs. Banks

Sent on 10/23/2014

Corie · event on: 10/08/2014

Aaron at Eye Wander recently photographed my romantic proposal moment, arranged in advance by my fiance without my knowledge. His creativity and enthusiasm made a perfect moment even more special, and his laid back, friendly vibe kept us comfortable throughout the photo shoot. Moreover, he was easy to work with upfront, and went above and beyond in staying past his allotted time to capture all of the key moments in our day.

Most importantly, we were thrilled with the outcome of the photos! I highly recommend Eye Wander for any special occasion or event!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Aaron Hogan and his team at Eye Wander Photo are a special group of people. My husband and I were overwhelmed with how amazing our photos were. The moments that they captured were brilliantly photographed and the quality of their work was top notch. Not only was the work they produced amazing, their fun, calming, and supportive attitudes throughout the crazy wedding day shined through! Very professional, very friendly, and we got our pictures in what I consider record time for a wedding during wedding season! Just awesome 5 star all around!

Sent on 07/21/2014