80 Reviews for Eye Wander Photo

Slideshow (1)
Digital Files (1)
Proofs (1)
79 Eye Wander Photo Reviews

Aaron and his team are the absolute best! Aaron was so much fun to shoot with and he makes you feel super comfortable from the very beginning. Aaron did both our engagement shoot and our wedding photos and we have gotten tons of compliments on both! We couldn’t be more pleased with Aaron and his team, we definitely have a photographer for life!

Profile Picture Olivia, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Stop looking for a wedding photographer, you found the best! I planned my wedding in 3 short months and Aaron along with his team didn't hesitate. We knocked out everything we needed and they made everything so simple (and worked with busy schedules, too!). The pictures are beyond perfection and what's more, Eye Wander is FUN too. Folks at my wedding still mention the great time they had dancing with my photographers. Don't second guess - just choose Eye Wander! I promise you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Aaron is amazing. I've known him for years, and I knew that when I finally got married he was my top choice for my photographer. He did not disappoint. His work is fantastic, we were thoroughly pleased with the engagement and wedding photos and would recommend him to anybody looking to hire a professional. He's so easy to work with and makes the most of every environment and subject, and his images are always breathtaking. He's incredible at catching the moments that matter.

Profile Picture Shanna, 8/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Aaron Hogan and his team are amazing! We could not be happier with our engagement and wedding photos! He brings wonderful energy to his photo sessions making them fun and exciting. He as an amazing artful eye making your photos more than just pictures. He makes works of art that you will be proud to hang on a wall!

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

The day my wedding planning began, one thing was sure: Eye Wander Photo would be the photographer. Ever since Aaron photographed my sister's wedding in 2012, my family fell in love with Eye Wander and became fast friends with Aaron. Like I've told many people, Aaron documents your love story and tells it through stunning photos. With Eye Wander, I didn't even consider hiring a videographer. The photos were all we needed. Aaron captures every moment and every emotion. He and his staff have a special way of making the entire experience warm, relaxed and enjoyable. Five stars are not enough!

Profile Picture Annie, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Absolutely AMAZING. I can not say enough wonderful things about Aaron and his team at Eye Wander. We booked Eye Wander for our pictures at both our rehearsal dinner and wedding day as well as our wedding video and photobooth. We were NOT DISAPPOINTED. Aaron is extremely talented and our wedding pictures came out better than we ever expected. He invested so much time and energy into making sure we had every picture possible. Our wedding photos truly captured the love, happiness and emotion of our day from start to finish. We received so many compliments throughout the day and night about what wonderful and fun photographers/videographers we had. It was awesome to see them show so much passion and love for what they do! We couldnt be happier with our choice - they captured so many wonderful and sentimental moments that we will never forget. BOOK THEM!!! You will have BEAUTIFUL pictures and a great time.

Profile Picture chancy, 2/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Stop looking because you won't find anyone better!
My husband and I received our wedding album last week, and it is absolutely perfect! It looks better than we imagined. The feedback we most often get from our friends is that our pictures look like they should be in a magazine. It feels amazing to get those kind of compliments and know that people truly enjoy looking our pictures.

Hiring Aaron as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made. When we reflect on our engagement announcement and wedding from beginning to end, not only the photography but our interaction with Aaron in general is frequently brought up. He is a staple memory and experience from the happiest day of our lives, and I say that from my heart with so much conviction. I'd also like to call out the wonderful staff who has never been anything short of attentive, responsive, and overall kind and pleasant on the many occasions we have spoken over the last year.

My only regret is not hiring him to do the photo booth at our reception back in Tennessee !

Profile Picture Megan, 10/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Aaron was terrific from the start - we really felt like he tried to understand who we were before he took our photos. The overall experience with Eye Wander Photo was wonderful; our photos perfectly summarize our relationship and capture the beauty and joy of our wedding day. Aaron is a tremendous photographer and a great friend, and he will invest tons of time, energy, creativity, and vision into capturing the absolute best photos. We would highly recommend his company to anyone considering a photographer for ANY occasion.

Profile Picture Heather, 6/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When my fiancée (now wife) and I were considering what we wanted to remember about our wedding day, we really wanted to capture the authenticity and emotion of the day. Upon hiring Eye Wander Photo, we received an email asking us to complete a survey so that Aaron could get a better feel for our relationship and who we were; it was then that I realized how invested Aaron was willing to become in order to give us an experience that we will remember forever. Aaron's commitment to the job and his passion for his work show in many ways: from flying halfway across the country to shoot our engagement session to getting up at sunrise to capture some truly beautiful photos. Aaron became a close friend to us in the process. He offered convenient viewing appointments to walk us through each of our photo sessions (engagement, bridals, and wedding ceremony/reception) and even virtually decorated our home so that we could see what our walls would look like with our photos hanging. The end result: hundreds (and I do mean hundreds) of authentic, emotion-filled, perfectly-captured moments that my wife and I will treasure for years to come. Aaron is incredibly talented, but his kindness is unparalleled. We loved our experience with Eye Wander Photo and would highly recommend this company to any prospective customers. - Nick and Heather

Profile Picture Nick, 6/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We absolutely LOVED working with Aaron! Not only is his work amazing, he himself is great to work with..he immediately interacts with you in a way to make you feel comfortable with him. He does whatever means necessary (climbing on top of things, crouching under things, laying on the ground under trees, etc..) to get a great shot! He's super talented and skillful with angles and lighting to capture moments in the most creative and elegant ways. We were very happy with our choice to use Aaron and highly recommend him!

Profile Picture User7022603, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Aaron is a brilliant photographer. With a world inundated with pictures from phones and other devices, it's easy for the senses to become dulled to the true beauty and essence of moments that can be captured with a camera and authentic talent. Aaron and his team photographed our wedding- an outdoor wedding as well as our engagement photos. I can't say enough about how gorgeous all of our pictures are. We can't stop looking at them. The genuine moments exchanged during our wedding that he captured were truly sweet. We were so pleased with Aaron's work- and a pleasant surprise was how lovely Aaron and his team are to work with- in moments of anxiety, Aaron was a calming force and in moments of sensitivity or joy, Aaron was in the moment with us, fully present, and was able to capture the divine. We recommend Eye Wander without reservation!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

AARON IS AMAZING!!! Talented, creative...not to mention he is the NICEST PERSON EVER. His entire crew made taking my bridal pictures a day I will never forget. I truly had a blast!
Aaron won me over with his disposition and amazing eye for detail and framing. There's something about his positive feedback during the session that made me feel beautiful- and the end result was pictures that captured such!

His charisma as a photographer can not be topped. My photos turned out better than I could have ever hoped! I can't say enough great things about this photographer.

You will not be disappointed with Eye Wander Photography.

Aaron went beyond my expectations. I'm not only left with gorgeous pictures to show for it, but also a personal experience that was so emotionally fulfilling for a bride to be!

Book him now, because the word is on the street and he has a great reputation.

Profile Picture Toni, 10/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We could not have asked for a better photographer and team than Aaron and Eye Wander Photo. They were the perfect fit for us. Aaron's creativity and sense of style is amazing! We felt very comfortable with him, and really felt like he was part of the family by the time we got to the wedding day. I could not be more pleased with the photos we have from our engagement session, bridal portraits, and the big day.

Profile Picture User6072149, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Aaron is awesome!! I cannot say enough good things about Eye Wander photo! They captured some amazing moments and Aaron is SO much fun to work with!! We LOVE Eye Wander!!

Profile Picture Alisa, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Aaron has a great imagination and sees great opportunity for wonderful pictures. His creativity gave us awesome memories that will last a life time. I would highly reccomend Aaron and his staff to anyone.

Profile Picture Matthew, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Perfect photographer for the perfect day!!!! We met Eye Wander at a friends wedding, saw his work, and had to book him for our wedding. Aaron's passion and energy makes all of his shots fun and artful. Any question or needs were quickly addressed either with a email or a quick phone call.

Experience - Our first shoot was an engagement shoot in Chicago. Eye wander scoped out some amazing locations and when it was time to shoot everything worked out great. His patience and attention to detail made us both feel like we were a part of a high fashion magazine shoot, yet still super relaxed not feeling any pressure. For our wedding, Eye Wander was able to capture several priceless candid shots and his preparation for the day allowed us to seamlessly flow from photo to photo.

Photo Quality - When we saw a few of the photos we were blown away. Action shots were perfect. We even did an under water shoot and when we saw those photos we were speechless. Can't wait to work with Aaron and his team again. I highly recommend using Eye Wander for all of your photography needs.

Profile Picture Jamel, 10/18/14, 1 Review

WOW!!!

I am speechless!!!

Aaron went above and beyond the call of duty to capture some of the most beautiful shots from our special wedding weekend. He was there with us every step of the way. From my Bachelorette Party, our Engagement Shoot, Welcome BBQ, to the Bride/Groom Wedding Day Prep, Ceremony, Reception, and Newlywed shoot that took place the following day.

I have seen the work of many photographers where they take basic photos, but to have someone visualize an artistic view and naturally stage things is amazing...and that is what Aaron did.

Not only is Aaron great at his photography, but he is also fun and exciting to be around. He makes photo shoots very enjoyable and makes you feel relaxed...and he also makes your feel like you're a celebrity.

Aaron's attention to detail is like non-other. My husband and I are so happy that we had the opportunity to have him and his team capture photo's from one of the very most important days in our lives.

I highly recommend that you book Eye Wander Photo for your wedding (or any other photo shoot). TRUST ME...you will not be disappointed!!!!

-Mrs. Banks

Profile Picture April, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Aaron Hogan and his team at Eye Wander Photo are a special group of people. My husband and I were overwhelmed with how amazing our photos were. The moments that they captured were brilliantly photographed and the quality of their work was top notch. Not only was the work they produced amazing, their fun, calming, and supportive attitudes throughout the crazy wedding day shined through! Very professional, very friendly, and we got our pictures in what I consider record time for a wedding during wedding season! Just awesome 5 star all around!

Profile Picture User4264226, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Aaron Hogan is the best photographer in Baton Rouge. I've seen many of his events and I highly recommend him. He did an amazing job at my daughter's wedding.

Profile Picture Llona, 4/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would highly recommend Aaron and EWP to anyone looking for a photographer for a special occasion or family photos. Aaron is very passionate about what he does, and he takes amazing photos. Aaron was our wedding photographer and made the entire experience enjoyable. We were very satisfied with our photos and the quality of work.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Aaron is amazing! I met him at a bridal show and his work had me hooked! The way he is able to capture raw beauty is like nothing I have ever seen. He is so easy to work with and all of his staff is just wonderful. Our engagement and wedding pictures are just amazing. It rained on my wedding day and I still wanted some pictures outside. Aaron was willing to get wet so I could get some of the shots I wanted. Aaron is so talented and is always thinking of new ways to get wonderful shots! He thinks outside the box and the pictures come out amazing. My bridals look like something out of a magazine and I can't get enough at looking at our pictures. I can't wait to receive our final wedding album and have another beautiful piece of art work in our home!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 12/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Looking for a great photographer? Aaron Hogan at Eye Wander Photo is your answer!
Aaron did our engagement photos, wedding photos, and my wife's bridal pictures. They all turned out great! The engagement pictures were taken outdoors and Aaron does it the way it should be done. He doesn't focus on just the people/person in the photo. He takes a picture that you can only say WOW to after you've seen it. The wedding and pre-wedding pictures were awesome too. He and his crew were never in the way and I honestly felt like they weren't even there. Proof is in the pictures that they were and they came out GREAT! Aaron and his crew were great and you should contact Eye Wander Photo for all your photography needs at eyewanderphoto.com
You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Thomas, 12/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We used Aaron at Eye Wander Photography for our engagement photos and our wedding. The images couldn't have turned out better. He has quite a few ideas on how to get the perfect shot and they all turn out brilliantly. I've had nothing but compliments about our photos. If you are looking for a professional and quality driven photographer, Aaron at Eye Wander Photography is the only place you should look.

Profile Picture Brt, 9/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were fortunate to have Aaron photograph our wedding in Michigan and a newlywed session the next day in downtown Detroit. When I booked originally booked Aaron, it was very obvious that he had a lot of passion for his craft and the art of photography which was very important to me when I was looking for a wedding photographer. I wanted someone who would capture memories in a special way for my special day. I definitely wasn't disappointed! He captured moments, details, and "posed" shots that beautifully told the story of the day and the love between my fiance/husband and me. There are were also some fun photos and ones that captured a lot of personality. And to top it off, they're the best photos of me that have ever been taken! The images are beyond words!! We have gotten so many compliments about our photos and quality of work by our photographer with comments like "unreal photos", "breath taking", and "stunning." I couldn't agree more! These are memories we're going to cherish forever.

Profile Picture Caryn, 5/19/13, 1 Review