Eye Sugar Photography Reviews

14 | Somersworth, NH

14 Reviews for Eye Sugar Photography

Kate · Married on 09/15/2017

Shalla and Megan you are AMAZING. When I got engaged I knew I wanted to work with Eye Sugar, being local I had seen the amazing photos they have taken of friends and mutual friends and I was always blown away. The first time we met Shalla we fell in love. Her personality is to die for and her vision and creativity are unbelievable. Before our wedding we did a Christmas Card session and our friends and family raved about her work, we did an engagement session and it was the same response. On our wedding day Shalla, Megan and Kelly took charge - I literally had to worry about nothing other than being there. Even a full on down pour just before our wedding couldn't stop them. The worked with the venue to revamp our now indoor ceremony and made sure I wouldn't be let down. And when we had breaks in the rain they gathered up as many cute umbrellas as they could to get us outside to get the most spectacular shots. They are true warriors and not just photographers, they are full on wedding planners. I literally cannot thank them enough because of them I had the most stress free wedding I could have ever imagined... with GORGEOUS photos to remember it all by. I cannot thank them enough for all of their hard work to make our day perfect. It truly was the best day EVER.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Dian · Married on 11/26/2016

We are so happy with our decision to go with Eye Sugar for our wedding and now are life time clients. Shalla and Megan are so great to work with and are so incredibly talented.

Sent on 01/04/2017

Brittany · Married on 09/16/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Shalla and her team. They are the most wonderful group of people to work with. I have only received my engagement pictures back from her, but I just KNOW our wedding pictures will be just as incredible. Her work is unlike anyone else I have ever seen. I recommend them to EVERYONE I know, and you better believe we will be using her for Maternity Photos when the time comes as well. I wish I could leave a 10 star review. Picture and Video is how you will remember your day for the rest of your lives.... this was the best investment we made for our wedding besides the venue itself. Thank you so much Shalla!

Sent on 01/21/2016

Jamie · Married on 08/14/2016

Shalla is seriously the best! From the engagement photos to the wedding photos, they were incredible! We loved the photos so much! She is so talented and so easy to work with! Shalla and Megan are so wonderful and I would highly recommend them for your wedding!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Eye Sugar Photography is amazing! I was so happy when we met these women and knew I could trust them to make sure everything was perfect on my wedding day. They are type A, very in control of the schedule and were able to keep us all on track. We felt very comfortable with them and had so much fun doing all the photos - something I was not expecting. Our wedding party also loved them and really were impressed by their professionalism and humor. I loved the photos I've seen so far and cannot wait for the finished product. ESP is the best!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Colleen · Married on 06/28/2014

Eye Sugar Photography is the best!!! Shalla and Megan are both hilarious and really made sure everything was planned down to the minute. The photos I've received so far are amazing! We couldn't be happier!!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Kerry · Married on 09/28/2013

Shalla and Megan were like wedding planners. They not only provided amazing photo services but assisted in so many other ways!

Sent on 03/27/2014

Alexis · Married on 08/10/2013

Our pictures are a fairy tale! Shalla captured our personalities and the true romantic spirit of our wedding perfectly! We started with an engagement shoot, which was incredible. The pictures, I know I am biased, were some of the prettiest I had ever seen! I couldn't believe it was actually us! She, Megan, and Kellen were amazing the day of our wedding. We have SO MANY great pictures to choose from, and the price for our wedding package is very reasonable. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Jenna · Married on 10/08/2011

Shalla and her team are too perfect for words. She's creative and has an energy that keeps everyone focused and having fun. Her photos are gorgeous, and she will definitely be my family's photographer for the rest of my life!

Sent on 10/12/2011

Jocelyn · Married on 12/31/2010

I'm not one to write reviews, but I wanted to explain to all the beautiful brides how amazing Shalla and her team are at ESP! I had both my engagement and wedding pictures taken by her and absolutely loved the pictures. I don't know about you, but my husband and I are camera shy and the thought of a photo shoot of us freaked us out! That was until we had the pleasure of working with Shalla. She has such a fun and outgoing personality that it's contagious! She makes you feel super comfortable, pretty, and sexy too! I highly recommend her to all the brides out there looking for an artistic and vibrant photographer, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/09/2012

Kelly · Married on 07/18/2015

I love Eye Sugar! Shalla and Megan are a pleasure to work with. They professional, but warm. Shalla definitely gets what your wedding vision will be. We have only done our wedding engagement photos with her so far, but we were so pleased with the final product. I am extremely excited about having Eye Sugar capture our wedding day. Shalla is amazing! My fiance hates having his picture taken. She put him at ease and kept him laughing. She also got him to smile in almost every photo, which is quite a task. I plan on using Eye Sugar for all my future photography needs.

Sent on 12/21/2014

Shalla and her team at Eye Sugar are amazing! They go the extra mile to make you feel comfortable. I'm so excited they were avalible for my wedding day! I'd reccomend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Princess Emily · Married on 07/30/2016

3.0

The quality of pictures that were taken will last a life time. Shalla and Megan did a wonderful job and were very flexible.

Sent on 08/13/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/27/2012

I meet Shalla at a Bridal Expo in Boston and was immediately drawn to her work. I was only engaged for 2 weeks and hadn't picked a date yet, so I took the info available and went on my way. As I researched at home different options it was becoming more clear to me that Eye Sugar was the perfect fit for me, but did they have my now chosen date open?? Well they did!! These ladies are the best. Down to earth, super friendly, so good at what they do and completely comfortable to be around! I am so glad I chose to use Eye Sugar! I tell everyone I know how good of an experience I had with them and urge them all to use them for their photography needs.

Sent on 11/21/2012