Eye Stream Media Reviews

46 Reviews for Eye Stream Media

• Elsa

Elsa Judkins · Getting married on 10/12/2020

Best Videographers Ever!!!

Matt and Janna are so amazing! They captured our wedding perfectly and made sure to get every little detail. They are so friendly and personal and you will immediately feel comfortable around them.

Sent on 01/21/2020

Anna Jasper · Married on 07/20/2020

Friendly and goes above and beyond to help

I cant say enough great things about Matt and Janna! Not only was my video amazing but they are both super helpful on the day of my wedding whether it's helping with flowers or even setting up at the venue. Watching the video they caught every special moment perfectly. They both went above and beyond what any videographer would do and I was incredibly thankful for that. I would 100% recommend them to any bride that is looking for a friendly and talented videographer!

Sent on 06/27/2020

Emily Boose · Married on 10/26/2019

Awesome job

Matt did an awesome job at capturing my day. Highly recommended and they are very easy to work with.

Sent on 12/22/2019

Madee · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding Video

They were awesome to work with and done such a great job on our video of our wedding! They captured everything we wanted and even more! I’m so glad we have this special video to watch over and over again. Definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Rebecca · Married on 04/20/2019

A Perfect Way to Remember our Wedding Day!

We are so thankful that we hired Janna and Matt to record our wedding day. From the moment we first contacted them, they were easy-going, knowledgeable, and super friendly. They gave us several packages to choose from and tailored a custom package that met our budget and our needs. On the day of the wedding, they were punctual and worked extremely well with our wedding photographer. While Janna and Matt are fantastic wedding videographers, they served as a jack of all trades and stepped in to help when we needed an extra hand. In particular, Janna helped me with my veil and with bustling my wedding gown when no one in my wedding party could figure it out! We were so pleased with their processing time and we got our wedding video and highlight reel about three months after our wedding. They gave us the flexibility to choose our own songs for the highlight reel and they worked their magic to create the perfect video. We like that their videos are authentic and truly captured the feel of our wedding day. We would 100% hire Janna and Matt again and highly recommend you hiring them for your next event. Thank you again for creating a video we will cherish forever!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Matt Johnson · Married on 02/16/2019

Wedding Video

Matt and Janna were awesome to work with! They did a great job making sure every aspect of our day was remembered forever! They are more than just videographers...they get involved to make sure no detail is missed. We are so thankful to have a way to always remember our special day!

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle · Married on 11/03/2018

Best videographers hands down

Matt & Janna are the absolute best! I highly recommend you book then ASAP! You won’t be disappointed! They are more than just your videographers they are a huge part of your special day and you won’t even know you’ve just meet them! Their work is amazing, their vibes are perfect, only great thing a to say about eye stream media!! Also the money is well worth what they give in return! Don’t hesitate book now!!

Sent on 12/20/2018
  • Shelby

Shelby Sasser · Married on 11/03/2018

Hunter & Shelby Sasser

Thank you for making our day so special. The video captured everything from the ceremony, reception, getting ready, and details. They made us feel so comfortable throughout the day. We can not stop watching our video.

Sent on 01/06/2019
  • Kelli

Kelli · Married on 10/16/2018

Eye Stream Media was unbelievable to work with and captured my daughters wedding in the most amazing and special way! We are forever grateful!

Eye Stream Media captures my daughters wedding in the most wonderful way! Their professionalism and willingness to help in ANYWAY to make sure the day was the best ever! We are so thankful to them and would give them the highest of high recommendations. You will not be disappointed!!! We love them!

Sent on 12/19/2018
  • Mary-Grace

Mary-Grace · Married on 10/06/2018

Couldn't have asked for a better videographer!

Matthew and Janna are absolutely incredible!! They were so easy to work with and completely exceeded all of my expectations! I originally was going to skip the videographer due to cost but this couple is completely reasonable. They spent most of our wedding day with us, going above and beyond what we asked of them. We are so incredibly thankful we found them. I will be recommending them to all my friends who were recently engaged!!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Caitlyn Cooley · Married on 09/29/2018

Best wedding decision we made! 😭😭

I can honestly say that hiring Eye Stream Media was the best wedding decision we made! The video turned out PERFECT and it had both sides of our families in tears! As far as footage, they got EVERYTHING we asked and more and I will forever be grateful to them for capturing our special day so beautifully!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Callie · Married on 09/08/2018

We absolutely loved working with this husband and wife team!

Matthew and Janna were an absolute joy to work with!! My husband and I got married on Saturday, September 8, 2018, and they captured our special day from beginning to end. In addition, they also went above and beyond to help our wedding day run smooth - Janna even helped my bridesmaids steam my dress! They are such a sweet, fun, and talented couple. We absolutely loved working with them and would definitely recommend them to future brides and grooms. Our highlight video was amazing and we can't wait to watch our full films! Thank you Eye Stream Media!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Shannon · Married on 06/23/2018

When it comes to videography, I would definitely recommend Eye Stream Media! Matt and Janna went above and beyond on our wedding day! We couldn't have asked for any better videographers to help capture our special day. Matt and Janna are such genuine, kind people and very easy to work with, and not only did they do an exceptional job videoing, but they also did way more than we asked, making sure all our little needs were met as well during the day. If you are looking for a videographer, I would definitely suggest going with them. Affordable work at an exceptional quality!

-Recommended by Shannon and Dylan Bates

Sent on 09/18/2018

Jamie · Married on 06/22/2018

Everything I could have ever asked for in a videographer!

Matt and Janna did an amazing job capturing my wedding! I came across Eye Stream Media at a wedding expo and after talking to them for a few minutes, I booked them on the spot. It was the best decision I made in regards to my wedding! Matt and Janna went above and beyond to make the whole experience flawless. On my wedding day, they worked with all of my vendors and were very professional. They got along with my photographer so well, you would have thought the two have been working together for years! Janna was by my side all day and helped out whenever she could. She even set up and decorated a table that was forgotten about because she saw that it was bothering me. They wanted to make our day absolutely perfect, whether it was video related or not. My highlight video is everything I could have ever imagined and I could not think of any other videographer that I would have rather trusted more than Matt and Janna. Seriously, stop looking and book Eye Stream Media right now! You will not regret it!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Mary · Married on 05/05/2018

Matt and Janna Kennedy of Eye Stream Media were one of our best finds during the planning of my daughter's wedding! They were absolutely wonderful in every way imaginable and I am honored to recommend them to any couple who want the keepsake of a lifetime! Matt and Janna were professional, punctual, thoughtful; and, I wish I could give them more than five stars! Their prices are reasonable and the quality of their video is outstanding. What started as a business relationship at the beginning of the planning process became a friendship by the time the wedding arrived. I loved every minute of working with Matt and Janna and hope I have the opportunity to work with them again. Janna is a "Janna of all trades"; she fixed my daughter's belt and bustle and steamed my daughter's dress! She was calm, helpful and just a huge comfort to have around on the wedding day! Our video is perfect! If you get the opportunity to work with Eye Stream Media and the Kennedys - TAKE IT! You will not be disappointed! Mary Counts - a very happy Bride's mom!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Caitlin · Married on 05/05/2018

If you haven't booked Janna and Matt for your wedding, do it now. Five stars do them little justice - both of them are experienced professionals that are excellent at what they do and are all-around amazing people. Both my now-husband and I, and our entire wedding party, loved hanging out with Matt and Janna all afternoon and all night long. We knew we wanted a videographer from the get-go, after reading how many couples regretted it, and while our pictures are worth a thousand words, our video is worth a thousand more, and then some. Janna and Matt captured every special moment of our day, and even the special moments of our day that we weren't around to see or did not remember, as the day absolutely flew by. The quality of their video is excellent, and they worked great with our photographer, despite never having worked with her or at the venue before. Janna worked our wedding on her birthday and she and Matt showed up early and stayed late, and were an absolute joy to be around. Janna also steamed my gown not once but twice; fixed my bustle and the cup of my gown repeatedly throughout the day; adjusted my veil when it wasn't sitting properly; and was on the floor in our ballroom at 11 pm, minutes before our "sparkler exit" doing it all over again with my maid of honor. She went the extra mile to help me feel and look my best all day long, and despite us never having met her until the day of our wedding, she and Matt will always be a special part of our memories from that day, and you would be lucky to have her be a part of yours. If you're on the fence about a videographer generally, do it. And if you're in North Carolina, and Matt and Janna are available, Eye Stream Media should be your first choice.

Sent on 07/19/2018

McKenna · Married on 04/28/2018

I can't say enough good things about Eye Stream Media! The work that they do is absolutely OUTSTANDING! I contacted them a month before our wedding date to see if they were still available, and thankfully they were! They were always so responsive to any and all of my questions. Matt worked so well with my photographer and was just so fun to be around! Janna was a life saver on many occasions that day! I mean, she even directed traffic for us! How great is that?? If anyone needed anything that day she was always there to lend a helping hand! We just received our highlight video and it was more than we could have ever hoped for! Matt captured moments I didn't see the day of the wedding, and things I would have never thought to have asked him to capture! Matt and Janna make a great team and we will always recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer! Do not hesitate to contact Eye Stream Media!!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Nicole · Married on 04/14/2018

Matt and Janna from Eye Stream Media are amazing! They are a power couple and each bring such great qualities to their company. Matt was behind the camera most of the time getting the shots, and Janna is one of the kindest, most genuine people I think I’ve ever met. On top of having great footage from my wedding, I can truly say, I do not know how my day would have gone without Janna! As I was reliving the wedding day, I told family and friends that I felt like anytime I needed something, Janna was right there. She was able to sew one of my bridesmaids into her dress after a clasp fell off, she held my bouquet and bags for me when I needed an extra hand, she tied on the corsages, she helped clean every dance floor spill so we could get back to the fun, and she even helped me change into my second dress. She did this not because she had to, or because it was in a contract, but because she is genuinely an amazing person who just wanted my day to go perfectly. As for her other half Matt, he was right there getting all the awesome footage and making me feel at ease from the start. There is something very calming about his presence. Matt is great with communication and was quick to respond to any questions I had. I wholeheartedly recommend Matt and Janna from Eye Stream Media to be your videographer for your wedding day, but as you can tell, they will be much more than that!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Hannah · Married on 04/07/2018

They did an amazing job! I would recommend them to anybody! I cry at all matt and Janna’s videos because they capture every perfect moment!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Morgan · Married on 04/06/2018

Matthew and Janna are amazing to work with... Very professional, always available & responded very promptly whenever I had any questions or concerns, and they are such a sweet couple! Janna is a jack of all trades & even helped me bustle my dress on wedding day! It was very easy to see that they love what they do, and they are amazing at it. We just received our wedding video and are in awe - great quality that really captured all of our special moments. We highly recommend them... trust me, you will regret it if you don’t book them for your wedding!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Lauren · Married on 03/30/2018

We loved having Matt and Jana at our wedding. I met them in a professional capacity when I was photographing a wedding that they were videoing! I just knew I wanted them on my big day and they did not disappoint! Our video is flawless and helps us to relive our day over and over. Weddings go by fast and they can be so hectic but what a GIFT to have these priceless memories!! You will not regret hiring this dynamic duo!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Amber · Married on 12/10/2017

If you are looking for a videographer, look no further! We could not have been happier with Matt at Eye Stream Media. He was an absolute pleasure to work with for my sister-in-law’s wedding this weekend. We booked them two weeks before the wedding as a surprise to bride and groom and they were able to accommodate us last minute! Eye Stream Media came highly recommended by several photographers in the area and we could not have been more pleased with Matt’s kindness, dedication to capturing every special moment of the wedding, and professionalism. They also gave us a fantastic rate that I don’t think anyone could beat for such a high-quality video. Thank you, Matt! We can’t wait to see the final product and we know it’s going to be absolutely AMAZING!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Tammy · Married on 11/18/2017

I feel so blessed to have found Eye Steam Media for my daughter’s wedding. Janna and Matthew are the sweetest couple and so pleasant to work with. They listened to everything we wanted for the day and created one of the most treasured memories we have from the wedding. They truly became part of our family on the wedding day, Janna helped watch my grand daughter when things were getting a little crazy and literally took my cell phone from me to field calls and told me it was time for me to be a mom now and enjoy my daughter. That meant so much to me. There’s nothing I would change or suggest as an improvement. They literally are the best, top notch. I would not hesitate to recommend them for your wedding day.

Sent on 05/11/2018

Sandra Walker · Married on 11/04/2017

Mother of the Bride

Truly a God sent we met Matt and Janna at a wedding expo in Wilson, the videographer was the only thing left on our list. We originally went with them because their cost was very reasonable and they seemed very nice. We were beyond happy with our choice. People at our wedding thought they were long time family friends and they made us feel that way. It made such a difference having someone who genuily wanted to make this such a sweet time. They even helped grandparents get to their cars, helped my dad (the Granddad) get video with his camera! We got our video in a timely manner and we got to see things in the video we didn’t get to pay attention to on that day! The video captured everything we wanted and more and so clear. We watched it over an over seeing different people in the background and just relived that special day! We can not give them a rating high enough of what they deserve.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Matt and Janna! Not only are they the nicest, sweetest, funny people I have had the privilege to meet, they are also some of the most professional. We could not be happier with the videography services they provided for my wedding day. They were extremely thorough in getting shots of everyone while getting ready, during the ceremony, as well as the reception and cocktail hour. They also made sure to get both video and audio feed of my 82 year old grandfather singing in the ceremony. This really meant a lot to me and my family. They both also came around periodically during the reception to make sure we had everything we wanted to eat and drink (because they are that amazing!). I think they had as much (if not more) fun at the reception as a lot of the guests! Every time I looked up, I saw Matt in the middle of all the action with his camera and dancing away! It warmed my heart!

I would absolutely recommend Eye Stream Media to anyone who has any videography needs! <3

Sent on 10/21/2017