REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair Reviews

REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 5
REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 6
REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 7

Lauren · Married on 08/31/2013

Jami did my hair and makeup. She was great and I felt absolutely beautiful. Despite the heat and humidity, I looked flawless all day! Highly recommended for wedding party!

Sent on 09/08/2013
  • F

Francesca · Married on 08/31/2013

I was so happy with what Jami and Ashley did for my and my bridal party's hair and makeup. It look so awesome and we all received so many compliments. I would use them again for another event.

Janelle · Married on 08/31/2013

I loved working with the girls at Eye Do Makeup and Hair. For my wedding day, we had Karesa and Christina come to my hotel room at the Hilton in Cincinnati. They did an awesome job for me and my bridal party. Not only was their workmanship amazing, but they were both so fun and nice. They really knew how to make my day go smoothly. They also were very flexible to the very last minute. I was ready ahead of time, so there was no rush to for completing my look!

Jamie · Married on 08/31/2013

Eye Do is AWESOME! They were on schedule the entire morning and helped keep everything together. The makeup lasted from when the bridal party got it done in around 8-11am and still looked great at 2am when the party ended! They listened to what you wanted and matched any photo of hair/makeup that you brought in. The trail run was really helpful for the artist to understand your "vision" for your wedding day. Everyone is different and Marisa NAILED exactly what I wanted! Very competitive price (however they do not offer a discount if getting both hair and makeup done). Several of my friends are engaged and were in the bridal party.... and I am sure they will be using Eye Do for their upcoming wedding :)

Sent on 09/20/2013

Heather · event on 08/25/2013

Crystal and her company have been absolutely wonderful to work with this past year. Crystal did my makeup for my wedding and a year later, she did my makeup for an After the I Do's photo shoot. She even remembered how important mascara was to me from my wedding (everyone has their weird thing) and brought one she recommended for me. She and her team have been so thoughtful, personable and do a wonderful job. Makeup is the one thing I am usually so picky about I do myself, but they do SUCH a great job I will always go back for special occasions. I highly recommend this vendor! They are fantastic!

Sent on 10/23/2013
  • Keri

Keri · Married on 08/24/2013

Eye Do Makeup & Hair was the best choice I could have ever made for my Wedding day. From the first time I met Jami at my Trial Run I knew I was in good hands and she was going to do everything to make me the most beautiful bride. The day of the wedding Jami and Sarah R did a wonderful job, the bridal party loved their hair and makeup and we received a lot of compliments. If you want your makeup and hair to go off without a hitch the day of your wedding, I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/19/2013
  • User3520733 · 2+ years ago

EyeDoHair & Makeup did my hair and makeup for my wedding as well as 8 other bridesmaids. They were very flexible and did an excellent job of everyone. They travelled where I needed them to go, which helped make the day go smoother logistically. They were very professional and everyone looked beautiful! I was very happy with my own hair and makeup and received TONS of compliments from others on both. I would definitely recommend this vendor to others.

Sent on 09/09/2013

I hired Eye Do Makeup & Hair for my wedding and they did my own makeup and hair as well as 8 other bridesmaids. I was very very happy with the end result and received TONS of compliments on the day of my wedding. All of my bridesmaids were also very happy with their own hair & makeup. I would definitely recommend them to others. They were very flexible and professional and willing to travel to the location where we were getting ready, which helped tremendously with the logistics of the day.

Priscilla · Married on 08/17/2013

We worked with Amanda and she was wonderful! Did both my hair and makeup and makeup and hair for some of my bridesmaids and my mother. She was a joy to have around and did a great job! Our makeup looked amazing and really turned out well in pictures (airbrush is great). She also made sure that I had things exactly how I wanted them. She took time with each little detail. Everyone looked great! I would highly recommend this company and I would also recommend asking for Amanda!

Sent on 09/13/2013

Brittany · Married on 08/17/2013

The girls were amazing and they made the entire bridal party look drop dead gorgeous!!

Sent on 09/15/2013

Tina · Married on 08/17/2013

I am so happy that I chose Eye Do for our hair and makeup. Crystal was so easy to work with, promptly answering all of my emails, and accommodating all of our schedule changes. Karesa was our hair and makeup artist for the day and she did a fantastic job! When I decided that I wanted extensions, she managed to find some that matched my hair color exactly! I could not have been happier with the results. I absolutely loved both my hair and makeup, and Karesa managed to make me look beautiful on such an important day. I also love that they travel to you, thus decreasing the stress of traveling to a salon with an entire wedding party. The false eyelashes and airbrushing were an amazing touch that kept me looking fabulous all day long. Thank you Eye Do and Karesa for such a wonderful experience!!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Brittany · Married on 08/17/2013

I can't begin to thank EyeDo enough for the amazing work they did for my wedding. My makeup was flawless and my hair exceeded my expectations. From booking, to scheduling to execution, they are very professional and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone who is getting married. Not only do they come to you, they take the time to understand exactly what you want for every person in your bridal party. The artists not only pampered me and made me feel beautiful, they did the same for every girl that was a part of my special day. I wouldn't change a thing and never questioned whether someone else could have done better because that isn't possible!!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Jaime · Married on 08/10/2013

Ashley and Sarah were wonderful. Every girl in our wedding party was very happy with their hair and make up. Ashley was very patient with me on the day of the wedding. I was being a little indecisive and she was so good to me. She took her time and did an excellent job. I would highly recommend eyedo to anyone!!

Sent on 09/08/2013
  • Kari

Kari · Married on 08/02/2013

Ashley was absolutely wonderful. She was sweet, professional, personable, and great at hair and makeup! I'm so glad I had her to do my hair & makeup on my wedding day!

Sent on 09/15/2013

Jami was absolutely awesome. I did a pre-trial which is a must as on my wedding day there was not much thinking. Jamie was on time, efficient, planned, prepared, and did an amazing job for amazing price on my makeup, my moms, and my 3 bridesmaids. My hair lady forgot to put in my veil and she did that perfectly. It is definitely worth the money to go with eye do. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Eye do was amazing, they did such a great job on my hair and makeup for my wedding! They were on time, very professional, and did an amazing job! Definitely worth it!

Misty · Married on 06/21/2013

I am so so happy that I choose Eye Do Makeup and Hair for my wedding day! Crystal and Rachel did such an awesome job on everyone's hair and makeup. Air brushed makeup is definitely the way to go! We did pictures outside in the heat before the ceremony and our makeup looked perfect through out the ceremony and reception.

Sent on 07/01/2013

Meghan · Married on 06/14/2013

I am so glad I decided to get my makeup done with Eye Do. I was able to send pictures of what I wanted before I went for my appointment. I chose not to get a trial because I ran out of time, which worried me a little bit the day of the wedding. But Marisa was outstanding. She had the pictures I sent her and was very careful to get the look I wanted. I can not thank her enough for the job she did, it was just what I wanted. My bridesmaid also got her makeup done, and even though she decided on a very different look than me, Marisa again did a wonderful job. She is a very skilled make up artist and you can be assured she will make you look your best on your wedding day. I would recommend this company very highly.

Sent on 07/11/2013

Allison · Married on 05/25/2013

I had Eye Do out for my wedding at a Bed and Breakfast. They were awesome. The trial went well before hand and both of our ladies were fantastic day of. They arrived right on time and were a blast to hang out with. I highly recommend the service, it was really nice to not worry about make-up and hair that day. All the hair and makeup was wonderful, lasted for hours through lots of dancing and crying.

Sent on 05/27/2013

Linda · Married on 05/18/2013

I had a wonderful experience with Eye Do Makeup & Hair! They were extremely easy to work with from the very beginning. Their coordinator, Crystal, was prompt in answering any questions I had and worked with me to come up with a wedding day schedule that fit my timeline. The artist I worked with for bridal hair and makeup was Ashley and she did an amazing job! At the dry run, she was able to convert my ideas and vision into a beautiful reality! The day of the wedding, Ashley made me look better than I've ever looked! She, and the other artist who worked with my wedding party, PJ, arrived on time and were fun and professional. All of my bridesmaids looked amazing, as did my husband's mother and grandmother who also had their hair and makeup done. The best part of it all was that Eye Do Makeup & Hair will come to you. This was invaluable. It made my day stress-free, the way a wedding day should be! I would highly recommend them to anyone (especially brides) for hair and makeup services! And one more note - the airbrushing is amazing! It looks beautiful and feels like you aren't wearing any makeup!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Tracey and Renee were great! They were super flexible...The makeup was a little pricey for my bridesmaids so I was able to pay a portion of everyone's amount as part of my gift to them. I had my makeup applied around 11am and was out until 1am, and even thru the sweat and tears I still had to scrub off the makeup at the end of the night! It was great, and my lashes looked fab.

Sent on 06/05/2015

Sara · Married on 04/26/2013

Everyone looked so beautiful and couldn't believe how fast the hair/makeup process was! You guys kept us ahead of schedule, and we all looked like models. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 04/29/2013

Kelli · Married on 04/26/2013

My makeup artist was Jenny and I can not give enough compliments about her! All my bridesmaids and I were gushing all night about how much we loved our make up! Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/05/2013

Deana · Married on 04/20/2013

Jen was great! We had a great time with her and she listened to each and every one of us on what we liked, and didn't like and what we wanted!!

Sent on 05/03/2013

Kyla · Married on 04/13/2013

Crystal and her team were fabulous! They arrived on time, made all of our gals look AWESOME, and had us ready by the times we were supposed to be. I even had a concern about my hair (the bride) and Crystal re-did it for me the way I wanted. They were a stellar group and I highly recommend their work!

Sent on 05/16/2013