REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair Reviews

REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 5
REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 6
REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 7

Megan · Married on 02/18/2018

I highly recommend using Eye Do for your wedding!!! I only used them for make up because my cousin did our hair, but I would've used them for hair if I needed a hair person. They were SUPER responsive to all of my emails. I would ask a question and would always get a response within a few hours. On rare occasion, I didn't get an answer until the next day, but even that was impressive. Rachel Ruiz did our make up and I loved her!! She is so personable and fun to hang out with while everyone is getting ready the morning of your wedding day. She also went out of her way to make my trial happen. Not to mention she is an amazing make-up artist!! My girls are all about a natural look and she NAILED it. Everyone looked fantastic!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Nichole · Married on 02/10/2018

I chose Eye Do because I was getting married in Cincinnati, Ohio and wanted to get my hair and makeup from the same vendor. Holly and Rachel were our artists. As an introvert, I was dreading my trial run, but it was so relaxed. The day of the wedding, they came to my venue and did the hair and makeup for myself and my bridemaids. The pricing was average for the area. My makeup was drop. dead. gorgeous. I have never felt more beautiful. I wanted my bridemaids to look flawless, but not like they had to try too hard- what most women strive for. All my bridemaids looked beautiful.. almost too beautiful, I couldn't stop looking at them and it was my wedding day! But Holly and Rachel kept their promise that the bridesmaids would not look better than me. They gave me towelettes to clean off the makeup at the end of the day. And my lipstick color was mixed specifically for me, so I was given a small pot to use throughout the day as needed for touchups. I will never look this good again.

Sent on 05/01/2018
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 8
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 9
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 10

Kate · Married on 12/30/2017

Prisila did my hair and makeup the day of my wedding (based out of Orlando, FL), and I could not recommend her more. She was incredibly talented and easy to work with. She did a trial with me as well, and asked a lot of questions and welcomed all of my feedback. I have never felt more beautiful than the day of my wedding, which is how it should be! If you are near the Central Florida area, I definitely recommend her.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Brighid · Married on 12/16/2017

I highly recommend using Eye Do Makeup & Hair for hair and makeup on your Wedding Day! They provide hair and makeup services and will travel you, making for a stress-free getting ready experience! They will work with you and your bridal party to create custom hair and makeup looks for each person. I had hair and makeup done for myself, 5 bridesmaids and my mom. Everyone looked beautiful and was ready on time! Pinina and Ralphann were amazing! Both ladies did a wonderful job with makeup application and hair styling, both up do’s and down do’s. All of the makeup application included airbrush and eyelashes for each of us. I highly recommend this company and if you can get Pinina and/or Ralphann for your big day, do it!!

Sent on 01/21/2018
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 11
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 12

Beth · Married on 12/01/2017

I booked Eye Do for my 9/9 wedding, but unfortunately Irma forced some alternate plans. Eye Do checked in with me on a regular basis to touch base on the approaching storm and alternate plans. When our wedding was officially cancelled, we decided to hold a quick, mini ceremony at the hotel with our family in town. Eye Do arrived in a matter of minutes to do my hair and makeup and help me feel beautiful, helping to turn around a disappointing situation. Thank you so much! Can't wait to meet again for our rescheduled wedding!

Sent on 09/10/2017

lindsay · Married on 11/04/2017

I had Stephanie and she was the perfect person for me. I’m not very good at making up my mind and she tried as many styles as I wanted and even on the wedding day we switched it up a bit last minute and it was perfect! She is super easy to get along with but also very professional and gets the job done. Any time I need my hair or makeup done she will be my go to! Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Danielle · Married on 10/08/2017

I cannot day enough about the amazing ladies I had for hair and makeup! We had Rachel and Jessica and they were literally amazing! Jessica did my hair and makeup and when she showed me the “finished” product I cried. I couldn’t believe how beautiful she had made me for my soon to be husband. EVERYONE looked perfect! I couldn’t have asked for anything better. My hair even held through the night to the day when we left for our honeymoon! And through all the tears from that day my makeup stayed on and looked FLAWLESS!!!!!!!! I can’t say enough things about these ladies! They were so nice and easy to talk to, it was a GREAT experience! If I had to do it all over again I would still choose this company and pay what I paid. It was so worth it! And I HIGHLY recommend using Eye Do Hair and Makeup!

Sent on 10/22/2017
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 13
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 14
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 15
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 16
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 17

Megan · Married on 10/07/2017

King and Roshi were awesome with my hair and make up! I decided to do a trial beforehand and loved it but loved it even more the day of the wedding!! Everyone else, including the moms, decided to get their and hair and make up done and loved it as well! Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Katie · Married on 09/30/2017

​MILWAUKEE: We had a large group of girls getting ready so 4 artists came to us the morning of the wedding. One of the artists was late which sucked since we had so many hair/makeup to get through (26 total in about 4 hours!). We didn't have her number to try and call her to see if she was on her way. Luckily one of the other artists has worked with her before and had her number. It sucks that Eye Do doesn't give you a number in general to call for day of emergencies so we had to figure it out ourselves. I don't know if I'd suggest going through them to other brides. It was convenient for us since we needed so many artists. Eye Do was VERY responsive via email which was amazing!!
    Now for the artists themselves... Lexi is AMAZING! I couldn't say enough good things about her. She is fun and fast! She is EXTREMELY talented at hair. She does everything to perfection, but somehow still does it quickly. The artist that was late was also running behind, but Lexi came to the rescue and took on extra hairstyles!! We would have been late and it would have been very stressful for me as the bride if Lexi hadn't been there to help! Lexi nailed my bride hairstyle and I couldn't have been happier with it!!!
    Mel did my makeup, as well as many others, and did a phenomenal job on all of them! I wasn't so sure about my makeup after my trial, but also wasn't really sure what I wanted different, and somehow Mel changed it exactly how I wanted it because it turned out PERFECT!!! I felt so beautiful and the makeup lasted all day/night!
    Robin did a bunch of hairstyles. She was really nice and did a great job the whole day too (no complaints!). She made all the girls look beautiful!!
    Amanda did hair and makeup. She did a GREAT job on the makeup, but not as great of a job on the hair. They looked good, but you could tell she wasn't as experienced with hair. She was also slow and needed more time than Eye Do gave for each application. Every artist works at different speeds.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Natalie · Married on 09/30/2017

I cannot say enough amazing things about Eye Do! I had a bridal hair and makeup consultation before my wedding and I was fortunate to have Kayleigh as my stylist. She is incredibly talented, friendly and so much fun! After the test run, I knew my hair and makeup on my wedding day was going to be outstanding. Kayleigh and Jen helped me and my bridal party, my mom, aunt and mother in law with hair and makeup services the morning of my wedding. They were incredibly flexible with last minute schedule changes and additions and everyone loved their hair and makeup! They were both so amazing and no one's hair or makeup smudged at all in the Savannah humidity.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Kristina · Married on 09/23/2017

I got married in the St. Louis area and my styles was katie Ferrario. Not only did I fine my wedding hair and makeup styles but I found my everyday hair styles through eye do! I first met Katie at my trial. Before her, I had another trail and it left me sick to my stomach. She made my vision come true. She made me look like the most beautiful bride!! Her work is hands down amazing. On the wedding day, she took her time on doing my hair and makeup and making sure it was everything I dreamed of. She was able to get me and 4 of my bridesmaids done between 945-2pm. She worked fast, and hard and everyone looked beautiful!!! I have recommended Katie to all my friends who are recently engaged! I will never go to someone else!! I’m in love. Thank you Eye Do and Katie for making me look like a princess on my wedding day!

Sent on 09/27/2017
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 18
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 19

Jaime · Married on 09/15/2017

I worked with Katy and Hannah and they were great! They were very receptive to what myself and by bridal party wanted and did some touch ups until everything was perfect! I would highly recommend these ladies! They did the hair and make up for 2 bridesmaids, my mother, my mother-in-law, and myself. Additionally, Katy traveled to my apartment to do my trial hair and makeup about a week before the wedding.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Lindsay · Married on 08/05/2017

I highly recommend Eye Do for both hair and make up services. They are professional, personable, and so talented. The team was so much fun to work with and hang out with, all while doing the most perfect job making our whole bridal party look stunning while also looking like themselves.

We had a large group including bridesmaids, mom's, grandma, and the bride. So four wonderful ladies - Jami, Kelley, Chelsea, and Emily - came to us with their full set up. They did everyone's hair and make up. All of my girls loved their looks and loved the airbrush make up. My mom - who never does her hair or make up - was stunning, she still looked like her but was just glowing. On top of doing a great job, they were with us all morning, and they fit right in with the whole group, they laughed and joked with us and really helped to enhance the whole experience of the day.

These ladies are so talented and will listen to you and what you want. The owner Jami was so gracious and sweet, she did my bridal make up and hair - and let me tell you she killed it. I have had so many compliments following that day.

For the price you really can't do any better, and you will most definitely be in good hands when you work with Eye Do. And what a perk that they will come to you! Thank you so much to Jami (and the girls) for making me feel my absolute best on my wedding day.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Amber · Married on 07/16/2017

I had Chelsie for my bridal trial hair and make-up and for my hair and make-up on my wedding day! She was AMAZING! She is the sweetest, kindest person to work with! She listens to your needs and she makes it happen! She also did my bridesmaids hair for my wedding! They were beautiful! Our hair and make-up lasted all day in the humidity! If you're in the Chalreston area, Chelsie is the one for you! She helped make our day PERFECT! She is so experienced with over 10 years...and she's worth every penny! Thank you so much for everything Chelsie! :)

Sent on 07/18/2017

Christina · Married on 07/15/2017

I originally looked into Eyedo because of the number or positive reviews and high ratings. They did not disappoint! I had an odd experience in that there was an issue with the first artist that I was matched with and so Eyedo worked with me to reschedule a complimentary hair and make-up trial with a new artist, Danielle, who was fabulous. Danielle was extremely pro-active in her communication and I loved that she was able to come to us (instead of going to a salon) for the service. Everyone in my bridal party was a huge fan of her (even my bridesman) and thought she did a fabulous job. I would highly recommend her and Eyedo!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Keely · Married on 07/01/2017

I would highly recommend Eye Do Makeup to anyone! We had Char, Meghan, and Nichole for wedding day hair/makeup and they did an incredible job! They were efficient, organized, reliable, and talented!! They did a great job bringing our visions to life. Throughout the wedding planning process, Eye Do was easy to communicate with and they were very responsive to all questions I asked. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/29/2017

This company holds high standards for their artists which leads to consistently happy brides. Liz was my artist and she was spectacular! She was very honest with me with helping me select colors to match my skin tone and encouraging me to have a hair piece to wear after my veil. Her personality made it so comfortable to sit in front of her for two hours. She was able to make changes as my bridesmaids and I requested, but at the end of the day, trust in Liz!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Danielle · Married on 06/24/2017

For my wedding we had Kiernan as our hairstylist and Rachel as our makeup artist and they both did a phenomenal job! They traveled pretty far for a very reasonable travel fee and I was so happy with the results on my wedding day. Everyone looked beautiful and they were very easy to work with. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 06/28/2017

meagan · Married on 06/17/2017

I definitely did not want to sit in a salon all morning on the day of my wedding, especially with my huge wedding party. I wanted girls that would come to my hotel room to help us get ready, which made things so much easier. Rachel did our makeup and Kiernan did my hair. They were so concerned with doing everything exactly how I wanted and were continually checking with me to make sure I was happy with their work---which I really was. I had some bridezilla moments during the morning and for some reason had to make a bunch of calls while I was getting my makeup done because my bridal party couldn't handle anything, and Rachel was so patient and did her best. I appreciated how professional they were.

I had a junior bridesmaid that I wasn't sure why her and her mom felt the need for her to have makeup, and Rachel did a great job of not making her look like she was from the Toddlers in Tiaras show. Make sure you have a pic to show them an idea of what you want for your trial for not only the hair, but also the make up. If you don't have a pic, at least be prepared to tell them the look you are going for.

In the end it was a little but pricey when you factor in paying for the artists valet and what not, but I think it was worth it-- they made things so easy for me that day.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Michelle · Married on 06/03/2017

We had Kirby and Chelsie as our makeup/hair artists and they were great! Both were very professional and did a great job, all 6 of my bridesmaids loved their makeup and hair with just minor touch ups. Kirby did great with handling my "diva crew"--the mothers and grandma, who were much more picky than the rest of us. The stayed on schedule as well which was great! I would recommend!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Adriana · Married on 06/03/2017

Joanna from Eye Do Makeup & Hair was amazing! This was a destination wedding, but I was fortunate to have a trial run. When it came time for the wedding, my hair was longer, and the original style wasn't working, but I knew I could trust Joanna to do something in the same vein and that it would look great. I was so happy with the end result, and it lasted all day and all night, even in the Southern heat. My maid of honor, and the moms both looked great as well. I was a little nervous for the moms, as neither wear much makeup, but they looked fabulous, and both ended up very happy with the end result. Joanna was also so fun to have around, and made me laugh while I was also feeling like a crazy bride. It was really nice to work with someone who I felt like I could trust.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Erin · Married on 04/29/2017

Amanda was our stylist for the day of the wedding. She met me for a hair trial at the beginning of the week and was so helpful and easy going. She did my bridesmaid's hair, and my hair, and even went over and above and did my grandma and mom after they admired her work. Everyone looked beautiful and I can't thank her enough for her help!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Janet · Married on 03/18/2017

I can't recommend Eye Do Hair and Makeup highly enough!! Their prompt and professional communication makes booking this vendor the easiest part of wedding planning. They are also flexible and willing to work with your needs and schedule. After my trial with Rachel, I knew I had made the right choice. Rachel amazingly talented and made me feel so glamorous and elegant. She is a great listener who made sure I felt comfortable and had just the style I wanted for the wedding. She is also so sweet and just a joy to spend time with. In addition to my hair and makeup, I had five bridesmaids who each had their hair styled and several of them had makeup done too. We had two stylists on the wedding day, Rachel and Ashley, who made each woman in the room feel great! I was in love with the bridesmaids' hair, each girl looked unique with a style that fit her hair and personality. Ashley even touched up my Mom's hair, even though she had had it styled somewhere else to help save time. Rachel and Ashley were so much fun to chat with and they kept everything moving along on schedule so that we were not rushed. I can't say enough about this vendor, they are truly five stars and beyond!!!!

Sent on 04/20/2017

Rachel · Married on 03/17/2017

I had a trial of hair and make up done first with Pinina and immediately I could sense what a kind person she was; easy to talk to, funny and sweet. On the day of the wedding, I made some changes and she listened and was completely accommodating. She was helpful through the process of trying to find the right style of make up and I trusted her opinion. All of my bridesmaids were happy with their services--thank you!

Sent on 04/09/2017

Out of the many places I inquired about in South Carolina about getting my hair and make up done this was the ONLY one that got back to me in a timely manner and responded to all the questions I had. It's hard planning a wedding from a different state yet very frustrating when the people you inquire about don't get back in contact with you. Thank you Eye Do Makeup & Hair for being so prompt and helpful!
    My wedding is March 11th 2017