REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair Reviews

REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 4
REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 5

Juri Heiser · Married on 12/28/2019

Awesome Experience!

I loved working with REYeyeANCE! They got me in with a stylist with super short notice on my part! Very professional during the booking process! Then Gina showed up the day of my wedding and took wonderful care of my group! She was fun to work with had a great attitude, changed any little tweaks we needed with hair and makeup! (I know from experience, as I own a salon that sometimes hairstylist get upset if you ask them to change something) not Gina! She was awesome and made us all look beautiful! I loved my day!!

REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 6
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 7
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 8
    Sent on 01/05/2020
  • Meredith

Meredith Theriot Gaskins · Married on 12/04/2019

Miracle Worker

Tamra made my hair and makeup perfect! My hair is soo thin and she worked a miracle, seriously it looked like I bought extensions. She was so kind and funny the whole time as well. Loved every moment of getting ready!

REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 9
    Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Corinne

Corinne · Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful!!

Heather Myers did my makeup for my wedding and it was gorgeous!! My whole bridal party looked amazing! Very professional and great to work with!

REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 10
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 11
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 12
    Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Montrois · Married on 10/05/2019

Rasheda & Charea in Atlanta are THE BEST!!

I got married on 10/5/2019 at Lake Lanier and was paired with Charea and Rasheda, who are both AMAZING!!! My trial runs were great and the best part is the artist come to you!!! Charea and Rasheda are both professional, responsive and fun to have around on your big day! Book them NOW!!

REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 13
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 18
    Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Trista

Trista · Married on 09/23/2019

Entire wedding party looked gorgeous

We worked with Pinina and Aija and they were both fantastic. The entire wedding party looked so beautiful. Scheduling was super responsive and very accommodating.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Carrie

Carrie Heintz · Married on 09/14/2019

August 31, 2019 Wedding in Colorado

Book with this company today!! I have been helping to plan and execute weddings for a long time, I have even done hair and makeup for some! I was not super stressed about much but my hair and makeup was something I was VERY stressed about! So going into my trial I am a bit trepidatious then I met Carter. The trial went amazing and the wedding day was even better! All my bridesmaids were beyond pleased with their hair and makeup and the compliments I keep getting on how incredible my hair was continue to flow in! Thank you for calming me down and helping me have a wonderful wedding day!

REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 19
    Sent on 10/08/2019

Barbara · Married on 08/24/2019

Hair and Makeup

I had Kristen and Jessica do hair and makeup for me and my bridal party. They were both so friendly and fun to be around and we all looked great!! Kristen did my trial and I loved it but decided to change things up the day of for both hair and makeup and she was so flexible. We both ended up liking the wedding day hair and makeup better than the trial!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Kayla · Married on 08/03/2019

St. Louis Brides hire them!

I used refeyeance for my wedding Patricia was my hair and makeup person and let me tell you my bridesmaids were so beautiful! Everything went so smoothly and the company is incredibly responsive and clear with you! Patricia was so nice if you are a St. Louis bride request her!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Sarah · Married on 07/13/2019

Perfect Makeup

Liz did an amazing job for my bridal party! She made all the girls look great and made sure we were all comfortable with our makeup. She was quick too which was an added bonus :)

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Allysa

Allysa · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing, even in the July heat/rain!

Gina was amazing!!! My hair and makeup came out exactly how I wanted it! We did 3 different trials, with completely different hairstyles, and Gina nailed it on the day of! Scheduling was super easy, and all of the bridesmaids and especially the mothers all looked amazing!

REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 20
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 21
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 22
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 23
    Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Phylicia

Phylicia · Married on 07/05/2019

Such a joy!

I used the REFeyeANCE artists, Joi and Mira based out of CT. Joi was the makeup artist for myself (bride) and along with some bridesmaids. From the first time I met Joi back in March for my trial, she was such a breath of fresh air. I’m sure a lot of us can agree that having someone else be in charge of your makeup can be a little worrying, especially for your wedding day. Joi followed all of my likes and dislikes like a professional and made this experience relaxing and beautiful. Her personality is super fun as she was able to chat all day in a room full of girls while maintaining her professional talent. I’d mostly love to give her credit for having the patience with my husband’s grandmother as she was a little difficult! On that note, I was a little concerned about my eyebrows since I never do them. Joi instantly adjusted then to my liking. The other artist, Mira did a fantastic job on the other BM’s, as everyone looked beautiful that day. Very happy with choosing this company for my wedding makeup and extremely grateful for the two women who played a huge role that day. :-)

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Jasmine

Brian Kurrus · Married on 06/22/2019

I’ve never felt prettier

After I had a terrible trial with another HMUA who I had booked months prior, I was desperately trying to find someone for my wedding day and had just accepted I’d be doing my own HMU. I came across Refeyeance last minute and luckily Nadira was available. She did a phenomenal job on my Mom, my girls hair and of course myself, without ever having a trial with her. I’ve never felt prettier! Nadira saved the day!

REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 24
    Sent on 11/09/2019

Erika · Married on 06/15/2019

Phenomenal hair and makeup service!

I booked REFeyeANCE for my wedding in June and am so happy that I did!! The company itself was extremely responsive and accommodating and my hair and makeup artist, Gina, was absolutely incredible! I booked with them about a year prior to our wedding and did a hair and makeup trial back in January. It turned out that the original artist i booked with was moving away so they booked me with Gina and scheduled another FREE hair and makeup trial to make sure that I was comfortable with my new artist! The day of the wedding, Gina and one other artist came to our hotel and did hair and makeup for myself and 6 other girls and every single girl looked absolutely gorgeous!! Im so happy I found this company and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Kim

Kim Spartz · Married on 05/18/2019

Very Responsive, Reliable, and Radiant Work!

I used Refeyance for my May 2019 wedding in Indianapolis and they were great! The service with this company starts way before the wedding and even before signing the contract. They are extremely organized, responsive, accommodating, and reasonable in price.

A month or so before the event, they email out confirmation details to ensure everything is locked in no later than 2 weeks before the event. On the day of the wedding, they arrived early and stayed until we were done, which was a little past our scheduled deadline. The stylists were fun, very experienced, and they were quick. We got ready in my home, which is a little small, but they made it work and embraced the morning wedding chaos with ease. They even found a moment to fit in doing my flower girls’ hair, which was not originally schedule on the list. Overall, they were responsive, accommodating, and experienced, so they girls looked great and we ended in line with the wedding timeline.

REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 25
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 26
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 27
    Sent on 12/15/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Schott · Married on 05/17/2019

Flexible and beautiful

My bridal party, mother of the bride, mother of the groom and grandmothers were all part of our hair and make-up schedule. The girls did a great job coordinating our schedule (when nothing went as planned.) They were on time and made every effort to make everything perfect! Amanda did my trial and made suggestions, even sent me ideas for hair pieces afterwards! Our make-up looked flawless and lasted all night! Would highly recommend!

REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 28
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 29
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 30
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 31
    Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/11/2019

Great Experience

We had a great experience working with Sarah and Kateryna at our Hilton Head wedding. Both were so nice and easy going. Sarah is even going to do hair and makeup for my sister's wedding! I would highly recommend them to anyone in the area.

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Molly

Molly Clark · Married on 05/04/2019

Flexible, professional, fun

Nadirah did an awesome job! She did my hair and makeup and makeup for the rest of my bridesmaids, my mom, and mother-in-law. Another awesome stylist came to do everyone else's hair. One of my bridesmaids had originally decided not to pay for the makeup because of the price ($90 I think), but when she saw all the other bridesmaids she quickly changed her mind. Nadirah didn't have a problem with this at all so long as we were still on our timeline! Pricing included airbrushing and false lashes too. I went with natural looking falsies, but they could go as dramatic as you like. Also, I wasn't crazy about my hair during my trial, but Nadirah took photos and notes, and when it came to the big day I loved my do. She can set up just about anywhere and travels with a fancy light and a chair. I'm so glad I went with RefEYEance!

REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 32
    Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan von Lange · Married on 05/04/2019

Wonderful Work and Kind Artists

As a fellow wedding vendor, it's extremely important to me to have a team that works together well and communicates. I worked with this team recently for a wedding in VA and it was a wonderful experience. From the initial communication to seeing how beautiful all the women looked! I'd definitely recommend working with them!

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Bell · Married on 05/03/2019

Best decision!

Alicia was honestly AMAZING and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day... I honestly couldn’t be happier with how my hair and makeup turned out! We also had Sarah work in us too and she did a great job! Thanks for making me feel like a model on my big day!!!

REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 37
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 43
    Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Williams Ballman · Married on 03/30/2019

I'm so happy with my wedding hair and makeup!

I absolutely loved my hair and makeup on my wedding day! The trail was so fun and our artist-Chelsea-was amazing! She was so funny and really listened to what all we wanted for our hair and makeup! Having Chelsea come to us was super convenient and made everything so stress free and fun!

Sent on 04/14/2019
  • Kirsten

Kirsten · Married on 03/16/2019

Haley was amazing!

We had two make up/hair artist. They were amazing! I had Haley who did my hair and it was everything I wanted. She was so much fun and just super nice! I was blown away!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Taylor · Married on 12/01/2018

On time and beautiful - 12/01/2018

My husband and I got married on Longboat Key, FL on 12/01/2018. Every bride knows, and every vendor will tell you, if hair and make up run late it will throw off the entire wedding day timeline. My bridal party and I hired Eye Do for both hair and makeup - Erikajoy, Kristina, and Gretchen all arrived on time or early and were incredibly professional, punctual, and did an OUTSTANDING job! I am incredibly picky about hair/make up and even though I did have a hair and make up trial with Erikajoy, I had asked for a few different things on the day of. She listened carefully and created a look I could not have been more happy with. Best of all - the hair and make up stayed all day/night long even though it was incredibly windy! My bridesmaids and I are so happy with the service provided by Eye Do and HIGHLY recommend them to any and all brides!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Laura · Married on 10/20/2018

Erika Joy & Natalia were wonderful!

Erika Joy and Natalia showed up at my hotel room bright and early and were able to get my hair & makeup complete as well as 6 other ladies in a few hours. They were professional and fun. All the bridemaids, the mother of the bride and the mother of the groom absolutely loved their hair and makeup. My mom told me she never felt so pretty in her life :). My hair and makeup were even better than I imagined!

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Alexandria

Alexandria Nunnally · Married on 10/13/2018

Like A Princess!

As a gift for my bridesmaids, mom, and future mother in law, I decided I would get hair and makeup done for everyone before the wedding. Eye-Do Makeup and Hair was an incredible experience and I am so glad I ended up going with them. My artist, Carter, was so sweet and did such an incredible job… I really can’t say enough about her. She really understood the look I was going for and offered her honest opinion, which I truly appreciated! She honestly made me look and feel like a real-life princess! Her team that was with her- Diane and Whitney- were just as amazing! My bridesmaids, mom, and mother in law felt like rock stars and all of them looked absolutely GORGEOUS! These three ladies traveled all the way out to a ranch where we were staying about an hour southeast of Dallas for the wedding, in the middle of thunderstorms and tornado warnings and not one of them was late or complained about a thing! We all got the airbrush makeup done, which looked amazing, felt so light, and lasted all night! I can’t thank these ladies enough for playing such a big role in what ended up being a fairytale wedding and best day of my life- so far !!

REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 44
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 45
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 46
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 47
    Sent on 10/21/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing experience

I wanted to reach out about my recent experience with Tiffany and Jessica for my wedding on October 6. Not only was I amazed by their work, but the rest of the girls were as well. Several of my wedding party are new moms and have not been pampered in a long time. One bridesmaid in particular that I have known for years felt so amazing and on fire; I haven't seen that smile on her face in a long time. Tiffany and Jessica hands down made us all feel like goddesses. This was truly a wonderful experience.

Sent on 10/16/2018