EYE DO MAKEUP & HAIR, LLC. Reviews

287 | Cleveland, OH

287 Reviews for EYE DO MAKEUP & HAIR, LLC.

EYE DO MAKEUP & HAIR, LLC. 1
EYE DO MAKEUP & HAIR, LLC. 6
EYE DO MAKEUP & HAIR, LLC. 7

Taylor · Married on 12/01/2018

On time and beautiful - 12/01/2018

My husband and I got married on Longboat Key, FL on 12/01/2018. Every bride knows, and every vendor will tell you, if hair and make up run late it will throw off the entire wedding day timeline. My bridal party and I hired Eye Do for both hair and makeup - Erikajoy, Kristina, and Gretchen all arrived on time or early and were incredibly professional, punctual, and did an OUTSTANDING job! I am incredibly picky about hair/make up and even though I did have a hair and make up trial with Erikajoy, I had asked for a few different things on the day of. She listened carefully and created a look I could not have been more happy with. Best of all - the hair and make up stayed all day/night long even though it was incredibly windy! My bridesmaids and I are so happy with the service provided by Eye Do and HIGHLY recommend them to any and all brides!

Laura · Married on 10/20/2018

Erika Joy & Natalia were wonderful!

Erika Joy and Natalia showed up at my hotel room bright and early and were able to get my hair & makeup complete as well as 6 other ladies in a few hours. They were professional and fun. All the bridemaids, the mother of the bride and the mother of the groom absolutely loved their hair and makeup. My mom told me she never felt so pretty in her life :). My hair and makeup were even better than I imagined!

• Alexandria

Alexandria Nunnally · Married on 10/13/2018

Like A Princess!

As a gift for my bridesmaids, mom, and future mother in law, I decided I would get hair and makeup done for everyone before the wedding. Eye-Do Makeup and Hair was an incredible experience and I am so glad I ended up going with them. My artist, Carter, was so sweet and did such an incredible job… I really can’t say enough about her. She really understood the look I was going for and offered her honest opinion, which I truly appreciated! She honestly made me look and feel like a real-life princess! Her team that was with her- Diane and Whitney- were just as amazing! My bridesmaids, mom, and mother in law felt like rock stars and all of them looked absolutely GORGEOUS! These three ladies traveled all the way out to a ranch where we were staying about an hour southeast of Dallas for the wedding, in the middle of thunderstorms and tornado warnings and not one of them was late or complained about a thing! We all got the airbrush makeup done, which looked amazing, felt so light, and lasted all night! I can’t thank these ladies enough for playing such a big role in what ended up being a fairytale wedding and best day of my life- so far !!

EYE DO MAKEUP & HAIR, LLC. 8
    EYE DO MAKEUP & HAIR, LLC. 9
    EYE DO MAKEUP & HAIR, LLC. 10
    EYE DO MAKEUP & HAIR, LLC. 11

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing experience

I wanted to reach out about my recent experience with Tiffany and Jessica for my wedding on October 6. Not only was I amazed by their work, but the rest of the girls were as well. Several of my wedding party are new moms and have not been pampered in a long time. One bridesmaid in particular that I have known for years felt so amazing and on fire; I haven't seen that smile on her face in a long time. Tiffany and Jessica hands down made us all feel like goddesses. This was truly a wonderful experience.

Lisa · Married on 10/06/2018

Great hair and makeup services

Eye Do Makeup & Hair was great from start to finish. After a booking issue with another vendor, I contacted Eye Do in a somewhat last minute bind and they were able to pull through for me to provide on site hair and make up for myself, 7 bridesmaids and 2 moms! Isabele did my hair and Katie did my makeup and I was so impressed with how both came out. Also despite some misty weather, my hair and makeup stayed perfect all day. Isabele, Katie and the two assistants they had (Kerry and Melissa) all arrived promptly, were very professional and stayed on schedule to make sure the morning of the wedding went smoothly with so many girls needing services. Pricing was also competitive, especially for the quality they provided! I would absolutely recommend Eye Do Makeup & Hair!

Lauren · Married on 09/29/2018

Erin and Jenna were OUTSTANDING! I enjoyed every minute I spent with them, as did my bridesmaids and mother! Erin did my trial, and we felt like we made a new friend when she left! She was so kind and understanding with my requests and so incredibly patient! They worked quickly and efficiently, and even stuck around a bit longer to make sure we didn't need touch ups. Everyone was thrilled with the end result, and we all had so many compliments! Working with Eye Do was a positive experience!

• Liz

Liz Grenfell · Married on 09/29/2018

Loved my wedding hair!

I worked with Danielle and Leanne from Eye Do for my DC wedding. They were amazing and Eye Do was great to work with every step of the way. I reached out to several hair vendors in the area and I found Eye Do to be extremely responsive and price competitive. They promptly set me up with a hair stylist for a trial, and the stylist came to my house which was super convenient! I ended up getting matched up with Danielle and I am SO glad I did! From the moment I met her, she put me at ease and was so fun to work with. She listened to me and really understood exactly the kind of style I wanted on my wedding day. Between the trial and wedding she recommended I get some clip in extensions to add more volume and she was kind enough to text me suggestions on exactly what to get. In the days leading up to my wedding she texted me confirm, reassured me that they would be there on time and to reminded me to breathe which was so helpful! On my wedding day she literally created the hair of my dreams. She spent so much time getting it right, and kept checking in with me to ensure it was exactly what I wanted. I absolutely loved the hair and I got SO many compliments on it throughout the day. She also did a great job on my friends/family hair and Leanne the other stylist was great to work with as well! I am SO glad that I went with Eye Do for my wedding day and so grateful to have had Danielle and Leanne as stylists. Thanks Eye Do!!!

EYE DO MAKEUP & HAIR, LLC. 12
    EYE DO MAKEUP & HAIR, LLC. 13
    EYE DO MAKEUP & HAIR, LLC. 14
    EYE DO MAKEUP & HAIR, LLC. 15
  • ??

Amy · Married on 09/22/2018

Gloria did an AMAZING job on everyone's hair and stayed well within the given timeline! She did such intricate work on my hair, and I was getting compliments all night!

EYE DO MAKEUP & HAIR, LLC. 16
    EYE DO MAKEUP & HAIR, LLC. 17

April · Married on 09/22/2018

Great experience

I was very happy with our services. We had Jessica for hair and Noelle for makeup. We had 8 ladies total, and everyone looked great and with plenty of time to spare before the ceremony. Everyone loved Jessica and Noelle and had a blast with them the whole day. My venue is in a very busy area with difficult parking to be coming and going a lot throughout the day, so it was so very convenient to have them come right to the venue. All of my girls were able to relax in my suite in their pretty robes and didn’t have to worry about being anywhere at a certain time.

Lauren Westerfield · Married on 09/15/2018

gorgeous hair & makeup

We had Paige and Jenn come out to our venue to do hair and makeup for me and my 5 bridesmaids--they were so great! They were flexible but had great ideas for those of us who didn't quite know what we wanted :) Everyone's look was unique, elegant and gorgeous! Eye Do was very easy to work with, despite me booking somewhat last minute!

Shelby · Married on 08/25/2018

Jamie and Montia at Eye Do took care of me and my 4 bridesmaids for my wedding in August. They did a fantastic job and I could not be happier! My hair and makeup turned out exactly how I wanted it to, and my bridesmaids looked beautiful and really enjoyed getting their hair and makeup done for the day! Jamie and Montia were very easy to get in contact with and got everything done on time. They were very flexible, and it was super nice that they were able to come to me at the hotel the morning of the wedding. The only thing that was a little difficult was that I am not from the Twin Cities but had to find somewhere to meet my stylist in the cities when I went to do my trial run. Honestly wasn't a big deal, but just so other brides know when they go to book. I would recommend Eye Do to any bride, especially Jamie and Montia!

renee · Married on 07/21/2018

Eye Do Hair & Makeup was AMAZING! They made everyone in my bridal party feel comfortable and their work is BEAUTIFUL!! Everyone loved how they looked and the hairstyles turned out perfectly. They came right to our house-making the morning we had to get ready stress free and relaxing. We had Noelle, Brittney, Ramona-ask for them!
    *photo credit: Full Bloom Photography (Kayla Lupean)

EYE DO MAKEUP & HAIR, LLC. 18

Bethany · Married on 07/07/2018

Becki was very professional and did an awesome job with mine and my bridesmaid’s hair. She was very flexible and easily changed my hair after I decided I wanted to wear is half-up on the wedding day after doing an up-do at the trial run. All of my bridesmaids loved their hair and it stayed beautiful all night long!

Kari · Married on 06/22/2018

I chose Eye Do Makeup & Hair for my wedding because they travel to the location which is what I wanted so I didn't have to run around all over the place the day of the wedding. I am SOOOO glad we hired them because I had such a relaxing morning at Gervasi getting ready in one of their Villa's. We had Rachel and Brittney, Rachel did our makeup and Brittney did our hair and they did a fantastic job! They take their time and make sure everything looks perfect. It was so great, I was able to provide photos of what I wanted and they were able to bring that to reality and even put their own special touch on the look based on my skin tone and my hair. It rained for my wedding day and my hair held up pretty well in the rain and my makeup didn't run at all!!! Absolutely recommend this company and these artists!!

EYE DO MAKEUP & HAIR, LLC. 19
    EYE DO MAKEUP & HAIR, LLC. 24
    EYE DO MAKEUP & HAIR, LLC. 25
  • I

Ioana · Married on 06/09/2018

Fantastic team! THANK YOU for the outstanding job you did with our hair and makeup for our wedding on 3/25. I was blown away by how gorgeous my bridesmaids and family members looked after getting dolled up by Prisila, Sasha and Juliana! I have never felt more beautiful in my life than I did on my wedding day and your stylists were a huge part of that!
    The 3 lovely stylists were fun to be around all day and they were very professional and sweet. Very responsive to emails and easily accommodated us needing to add services close to the wedding. Brides, look no further, you've found the best!

EYE DO MAKEUP & HAIR, LLC. 26

Ashley · Married on 05/26/2018

Karesa and Rachel were absolutely fantastic! I had to get 13 girls through make up before my wedding and was a little stressed about it. They made me feel relaxed and calm. They got everyone done on time and everyone looked amazing! I did my trial with Karesa and loved it! We used that to do my wedding make up and somehow she made it look even better than the trial! She was so kind and professional! I loved working with these ladies!

Courtney · Married on 04/29/2018

Prisila was my makeup and hair artist. She was amazing. I would recommend her to everyone. She arrived on time, finished on time, and created my looks exactly as I wanted them to be based on pictures I showed her. I wanted a natural makeup look and a curly updo with my tiara. My hair and makeup lasted the whole night! Eye Do Makeup & Hair was easy to schedule and they replied to all emails promptly. 100% happy bride!

EYE DO MAKEUP & HAIR, LLC. 27

Katy · Married on 04/14/2018

Christiana did my hair/makeup trial and day of, as well a few bridesmaids. Amy did bridesmaids and my mom. Everyone looked gorgeous and my hair/makeup was exactly what I wanted. Definitely recommend!!

EYE DO MAKEUP & HAIR, LLC. 28
    EYE DO MAKEUP & HAIR, LLC. 29
    EYE DO MAKEUP & HAIR, LLC. 30

Kristin · Married on 03/03/2018

The hair and makeup for my wedding day was gorgeous. Priscilla was an absolutely treasure from day 1. She worked with me to make sure I had my perfect look and she totally delivered on the big day. Not to mention that my Mom and bridesmaids looked gorgeous too!

Maggie · Married on 02/18/2018

I booked Eye Do for hair and makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, my mother and mother in law for my wedding in Charleston, SC. There were a few little communication hiccups along the way but Eye Do always cleared it up quickly. My trial and day of was with Chelsie. She's absolutely adorable, wicked good at makeup and worked with me until we got my hair exactly the way I wanted it (non traditional/unique request). Kayleigh was there day of for hair for all my girls and the mom's. Everyone loved their styles and they lasted far beyond the ceremony and reception. A little on the expensive side compared to where I live, especially as during your trial run you're only supposed to try one style and I had to pay to do a trial twice, but it worked out just fine and was worth the time and cost.

Megan · Married on 02/18/2018

I highly recommend using Eye Do for your wedding!!! I only used them for make up because my cousin did our hair, but I would've used them for hair if I needed a hair person. They were SUPER responsive to all of my emails. I would ask a question and would always get a response within a few hours. On rare occasion, I didn't get an answer until the next day, but even that was impressive. Rachel Ruiz did our make up and I loved her!! She is so personable and fun to hang out with while everyone is getting ready the morning of your wedding day. She also went out of her way to make my trial happen. Not to mention she is an amazing make-up artist!! My girls are all about a natural look and she NAILED it. Everyone looked fantastic!! Highly recommend!

Nichole · Married on 02/10/2018

I chose Eye Do because I was getting married in Cincinnati, Ohio and wanted to get my hair and makeup from the same vendor. Holly and Rachel were our artists. As an introvert, I was dreading my trial run, but it was so relaxed. The day of the wedding, they came to my venue and did the hair and makeup for myself and my bridemaids. The pricing was average for the area. My makeup was drop. dead. gorgeous. I have never felt more beautiful. I wanted my bridemaids to look flawless, but not like they had to try too hard- what most women strive for. All my bridemaids looked beautiful.. almost too beautiful, I couldn't stop looking at them and it was my wedding day! But Holly and Rachel kept their promise that the bridesmaids would not look better than me. They gave me towelettes to clean off the makeup at the end of the day. And my lipstick color was mixed specifically for me, so I was given a small pot to use throughout the day as needed for touchups. I will never look this good again.

EYE DO MAKEUP & HAIR, LLC. 31
    EYE DO MAKEUP & HAIR, LLC. 32
    EYE DO MAKEUP & HAIR, LLC. 33

Kate · Married on 12/30/2017

Prisila did my hair and makeup the day of my wedding (based out of Orlando, FL), and I could not recommend her more. She was incredibly talented and easy to work with. She did a trial with me as well, and asked a lot of questions and welcomed all of my feedback. I have never felt more beautiful than the day of my wedding, which is how it should be! If you are near the Central Florida area, I definitely recommend her.

Brighid · Married on 12/16/2017

I highly recommend using Eye Do Makeup & Hair for hair and makeup on your Wedding Day! They provide hair and makeup services and will travel you, making for a stress-free getting ready experience! They will work with you and your bridal party to create custom hair and makeup looks for each person. I had hair and makeup done for myself, 5 bridesmaids and my mom. Everyone looked beautiful and was ready on time! Pinina and Ralphann were amazing! Both ladies did a wonderful job with makeup application and hair styling, both up do’s and down do’s. All of the makeup application included airbrush and eyelashes for each of us. I highly recommend this company and if you can get Pinina and/or Ralphann for your big day, do it!!

EYE DO MAKEUP & HAIR, LLC. 34