REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Amanda
    Amanda R. Married on 08/28/2021

literally saved the day!

Hair was the biggest challenge when it came to wedding vendors for me. To put this into perspective- I went through half a dozen hair stylists that had either been already booked or backed out for personal reasons. I almost gave up before Refeyenance connected me with Tricia. Tricia was extremely responsive and professional and literally saved the day for getting the girls and myself ready for the wedding day. She even helped out one of the groomsmen when he needed a little "touch up" spray for his hair!
    Thanks Tricia
  • Meaghan
    Meaghan V. Married on 05/15/2021

Exceptional Wedding Day Hair & Makeup!

I had the best experience working with REFeyeANCE for Hair & Makeup. The team was amazing and made all my girls ( I had 12 applications each for hair and makeup) look absolutely beautiful!! They were very helpful getting my schedule set up for day of and making sure everyone had the time they needed on day of. My hair came out perfect for our beach wedding. Sarah did an amazing job keeping my hair from falling with the wind from ocean and making me look like a beautiful BRIDE! I also cant thank Sam enough for making me feel like a absolute stunning bride with how she did my makeup! On the wedding day we went full on Bride and I was overly astonished with how my makeup turned out. STUNNING!! I highly recommend for all hair & makeup needs for any event or wedding!!
  • Sara
    Sara M. Married on 04/24/2021

Highly recommend

I was initially nervous about booking with Refeyeance because I did not know who I would get assigned to, but it turned out to be a great experience! Leanna and Natasha were excellent to work with. Leanna did a fantastic job with my hair and makeup and made some really good adjustments on the day of the wedding that completed my look perfectly! I had 6 bridesmaids which is a lot, so we had to start early, but everyone was done ahead of schedule and looked absolutely gorgeous!
  • Kerin
    Kerin Married on 02/14/2021

Holly was superb

I am not "girlie" and had only pinterest ideas for my wedding look. Holly zeroed in on my idea and made it absolutely fit me. I truly felt beautiful thanks to her 💕
  • Jessica
    Jessica G. Married on 11/07/2020

Beautiful work and super organized!

The Milwaukee REFeyeANCE group was absolutely amazing. I had 8 ladies in my party, and everyone’s make up and hair was beautiful. Makeup stayed on ALL night and hair stayed in place. The 3 artists were all punctual, stayed on schedule, and were so friendly. Tiffany did such an amazing job on both my consultation and my wedding day looks. I felt absolutely beautiful! I highly recommend!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing hair

Karesa was my artist and she was so amazing to work with. Not only was the hair and make-up perfect but she was so great at listening and understanding what I wanted and meeting me in the middle. I wanted to do my own make-up but wanted false lashes applied and she happily did so along with recommending airbrushed foundation for photos which turned out perfect.
    Most importantly she was so calm all morning doing everyone's hair and make-up she was timely but never made us feel rushed which was fantastic. She made the morning so relaxing.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 09/19/2020

Incredible Talent!

My bridesmaids and I did a lot of online research before selecting REFeyeANCE. I had my makeup trial for my engagement photos and knew right then I had made the right decision. Rachel did an amazing job on the entire bridal party makeup. We were on a tight time frame with the amount of people in the bridal party and it took a few minutes longer than initially planned but everyone looked beautiful. My makeup lasted all day at an outdoor wedding and was still perfect at the end of the night for the sparkler send-off. I would highly recommend this company!
  • Mahsa
    Mahsa A. Married on 09/06/2020

Great experience, professional, did a great job!

ReFeyeance connected me to Katie one of their crew to do my trial session and my wedding day!
    Katie was so understanding and very good at her job! I don’t have that much of good hair and I had to have enhancement and I was very worried if anybody can work with it properly. But Katie did a really good job in my make up and hair. I was what exactly I wanted.
  • Jessica
    Jessica M. Married on 06/06/2020

Absolutely stress free!!

I had a small wedding and only needed hair and make up for me and my maid of honor. I had Gina as my hair and make up artist and she was an absolute delight! I knew I made the right decision choosing REFeyeANce after my trial with Gina, she was so fun to work with and made me feel so relaxed even as I was going through getting married in the middle of a pandemic. Communications with the owner, Crystal, was so easy too. She was very kind and transparent throughout the entire process. I would totally reccomend these guys!
  • Danielle
    Danielle V. Married on 02/10/2020

Highly Recommend!

Our wedding party would like to give a huge shout out and thank you to Refeyance for designating Kim to be our wedding artist. She was sweet, pleasant, professional and prompt. From the trial run to the wedding day, her addition to our days and the beauty she brought to us in hair and makeup, was smooth, relaxed and beautiful! I recommend Refeyeance and Kim highly! It couldn't have gone any better!
    Juri H. Married on 12/28/2019

Awesome Experience!

I loved working with REYeyeANCE! They got me in with a stylist with super short notice on my part! Very professional during the booking process! Then Gina showed up the day of my wedding and took wonderful care of my group! She was fun to work with had a great attitude, changed any little tweaks we needed with hair and makeup! (I know from experience, as I own a salon that sometimes hairstylist get upset if you ask them to change something) not Gina! She was awesome and made us all look beautiful! I loved my day!!
  • Allysa
    Allysa Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing, even in the July heat/rain!

Gina was amazing!!! My hair and makeup came out exactly how I wanted it! We did 3 different trials, with completely different hairstyles, and Gina nailed it on the day of! Scheduling was super easy, and all of the bridesmaids and especially the mothers all looked amazing!
    Erika Married on 06/15/2019

Phenomenal hair and makeup service!

I booked REFeyeANCE for my wedding in June and am so happy that I did!! The company itself was extremely responsive and accommodating and my hair and makeup artist, Gina, was absolutely incredible! I booked with them about a year prior to our wedding and did a hair and makeup trial back in January. It turned out that the original artist i booked with was moving away so they booked me with Gina and scheduled another FREE hair and makeup trial to make sure that I was comfortable with my new artist! The day of the wedding, Gina and one other artist came to our hotel and did hair and makeup for myself and 6 other girls and every single girl looked absolutely gorgeous!! Im so happy I found this company and would recommend them to anyone!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 05/11/2019

Great Experience

We had a great experience working with Sarah and Kateryna at our Hilton Head wedding. Both were so nice and easy going. Sarah is even going to do hair and makeup for my sister's wedding! I would highly recommend them to anyone in the area.
    Lauren W. Married on 09/15/2018

gorgeous hair & makeup

We had Paige and Jenn come out to our venue to do hair and makeup for me and my 5 bridesmaids--they were so great! They were flexible but had great ideas for those of us who didn't quite know what we wanted :) Everyone's look was unique, elegant and gorgeous! Eye Do was very easy to work with, despite me booking somewhat last minute!
  • Maggie
    Maggie Married on 02/18/2018
    I booked Eye Do for hair and makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, my mother and mother in law for my wedding in Charleston, SC. There were a few little communication hiccups along the way but Eye Do always cleared it up quickly. My trial and day of was with Chelsie. She's absolutely adorable, wicked good at makeup and worked with me until we got my hair exactly the way I wanted it (non traditional/unique request). Kayleigh was there day of for hair for all my girls and the mom's. Everyone loved their styles and they lasted far beyond the ceremony and reception. A little on the expensive side compared to where I live, especially as during your trial run you're only supposed to try one style and I had to pay to do a trial twice, but it worked out just fine and was worth the time and cost.
    Nichole Married on 02/10/2018
    I chose Eye Do because I was getting married in Cincinnati, Ohio and wanted to get my hair and makeup from the same vendor. Holly and Rachel were our artists. As an introvert, I was dreading my trial run, but it was so relaxed. The day of the wedding, they came to my venue and did the hair and makeup for myself and my bridemaids. The pricing was average for the area. My makeup was drop. dead. gorgeous. I have never felt more beautiful. I wanted my bridemaids to look flawless, but not like they had to try too hard- what most women strive for. All my bridemaids looked beautiful.. almost too beautiful, I couldn't stop looking at them and it was my wedding day! But Holly and Rachel kept their promise that the bridesmaids would not look better than me. They gave me towelettes to clean off the makeup at the end of the day. And my lipstick color was mixed specifically for me, so I was given a small pot to use throughout the day as needed for touchups. I will never look this good again.
    Amber Married on 07/16/2017
    I had Chelsie for my bridal trial hair and make-up and for my hair and make-up on my wedding day! She was AMAZING! She is the sweetest, kindest person to work with! She listens to your needs and she makes it happen! She also did my bridesmaids hair for my wedding! They were beautiful! Our hair and make-up lasted all day in the humidity! If you're in the Chalreston area, Chelsie is the one for you! She helped make our day PERFECT! She is so experienced with over 10 years...and she's worth every penny! Thank you so much for everything Chelsie! :)
    Michelle Married on 06/03/2017
    We had Kirby and Chelsie as our makeup/hair artists and they were great! Both were very professional and did a great job, all 6 of my bridesmaids loved their makeup and hair with just minor touch ups. Kirby did great with handling my "diva crew"--the mothers and grandma, who were much more picky than the rest of us. The stayed on schedule as well which was great! I would recommend!
  • User2785130 2+ years ago
    Out of the many places I inquired about in South Carolina about getting my hair and make up done this was the ONLY one that got back to me in a timely manner and responded to all the questions I had. It's hard planning a wedding from a different state yet very frustrating when the people you inquire about don't get back in contact with you. Thank you Eye Do Makeup & Hair for being so prompt and helpful!
    My wedding is March 11th 2017
    7 people are getting their hair done
    3 people are getting make up done
    And with tip and travel, spending less than 1000$
    Kendall Married on 10/23/2016
    I used Eye Do for my wedding in Charleston. Chelsie V. was my stylist and she was awesome!!! My bridal hair and makeup was stunning! I have never felt so beautiful! She also did my bridal party. Everyone looked amazing, tasteful, age appropriate, and elegant. Chelsie made everyone look their absolute best! My mom even wore her fake eyelashes for a few days after the wedding! I would definitely recommend this company!
    K Married on 06/25/2016
    Planning my wedding long distance from Chicago to Hilton Head Island had me using online reviews in order to make decisions. After reading reviews for Eye Do, I decided to book their services. Sarah Rhoads provided hair and makeup applications for my bridesmaids, mom, and myself. Sarah was very professional, timely, easygoing, and the most wonderful person to work with. I have been a bridesmaid in many weddings and Sarah by far surpassed any other who I have seen do bridal party hair and makeup. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her and Eye Do. You truly helped make my special day the best day ever! Thank you!
  • User2594991 2+ years ago
    I worked with Jo and she did an AMAZING job on my bridesmaids and me! I've never felt so beautiful. The prices are reasonable and Jo listened when I made suggestions. I would recommend them to anyone!
    Laura Married on 04/23/2016
    staff were very sweet and suggestive. gave tips to help prepare for the big day. They were on top of things through the planning and got everything done on the big day..