276 Reviews for EYE DO MAKEUP & HAIR, LLC.

User Photos
Textured Styling (9)
Group Discounts (8)
Tattoo Coverage (2)
275 EYE DO MAKEUP & HAIR, LLC. Reviews

Jamie and Montia at Eye Do took care of me and my 4 bridesmaids for my wedding in August. They did a fantastic job and I could not be happier! My hair and makeup turned out exactly how I wanted it to, and my bridesmaids looked beautiful and really enjoyed getting their hair and makeup done for the day! Jamie and Montia were very easy to get in contact with and got everything done on time. They were very flexible, and it was super nice that they were able to come to me at the hotel the morning of the wedding. The only thing that was a little difficult was that I am not from the Twin Cities but had to find somewhere to meet my stylist in the cities when I went to do my trial run. Honestly wasn't a big deal, but just so other brides know when they go to book. I would recommend Eye Do to any bride, especially Jamie and Montia!

Profile Picture Shelby, 8/25/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Eye Do Hair & Makeup was AMAZING! They made everyone in my bridal party feel comfortable and their work is BEAUTIFUL!! Everyone loved how they looked and the hairstyles turned out perfectly. They came right to our house-making the morning we had to get ready stress free and relaxing. We had Noelle, Brittney, Ramona-ask for them!
*photo credit: Full Bloom Photography (Kayla Lupean)

Profile Picture renee, 7/21/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Extensions, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Becki was very professional and did an awesome job with mine and my bridesmaid’s hair. She was very flexible and easily changed my hair after I decided I wanted to wear is half-up on the wedding day after doing an up-do at the trial run. All of my bridesmaids loved their hair and it stayed beautiful all night long!

Profile Picture Bethany , 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I chose Eye Do Makeup & Hair for my wedding because they travel to the location which is what I wanted so I didn't have to run around all over the place the day of the wedding. I am SOOOO glad we hired them because I had such a relaxing morning at Gervasi getting ready in one of their Villa's. We had Rachel and Brittney, Rachel did our makeup and Brittney did our hair and they did a fantastic job! They take their time and make sure everything looks perfect. It was so great, I was able to provide photos of what I wanted and they were able to bring that to reality and even put their own special touch on the look based on my skin tone and my hair. It rained for my wedding day and my hair held up pretty well in the rain and my makeup didn't run at all!!! Absolutely recommend this company and these artists!!

Photo
Profile Picture Kari, 6/22/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Fantastic team! THANK YOU for the outstanding job you did with our hair and makeup for our wedding on 3/25. I was blown away by how gorgeous my bridesmaids and family members looked after getting dolled up by Prisila, Sasha and Juliana! I have never felt more beautiful in my life than I did on my wedding day and your stylists were a huge part of that!
The 3 lovely stylists were fun to be around all day and they were very professional and sweet. Very responsive to emails and easily accommodated us needing to add services close to the wedding. Brides, look no further, you've found the best!

Profile Picture Ioana, 6/9/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Group Discounts, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Karesa and Rachel were absolutely fantastic! I had to get 13 girls through make up before my wedding and was a little stressed about it. They made me feel relaxed and calm. They got everyone done on time and everyone looked amazing! I did my trial with Karesa and loved it! We used that to do my wedding make up and somehow she made it look even better than the trial! She was so kind and professional! I loved working with these ladies!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/26/18, 11 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Prisila was my makeup and hair artist. She was amazing. I would recommend her to everyone. She arrived on time, finished on time, and created my looks exactly as I wanted them to be based on pictures I showed her. I wanted a natural makeup look and a curly updo with my tiara. My hair and makeup lasted the whole night! Eye Do Makeup & Hair was easy to schedule and they replied to all emails promptly. 100% happy bride!

Profile Picture Courtney, 4/29/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

Christiana did my hair/makeup trial and day of, as well a few bridesmaids. Amy did bridesmaids and my mom. Everyone looked gorgeous and my hair/makeup was exactly what I wanted. Definitely recommend!!

Profile Picture Katy, 4/14/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

The hair and makeup for my wedding day was gorgeous. Priscilla was an absolutely treasure from day 1. She worked with me to make sure I had my perfect look and she totally delivered on the big day. Not to mention that my Mom and bridesmaids looked gorgeous too!

Profile Picture Kristin, 3/3/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

I booked Eye Do for hair and makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, my mother and mother in law for my wedding in Charleston, SC. There were a few little communication hiccups along the way but Eye Do always cleared it up quickly. My trial and day of was with Chelsie. She's absolutely adorable, wicked good at makeup and worked with me until we got my hair exactly the way I wanted it (non traditional/unique request). Kayleigh was there day of for hair for all my girls and the mom's. Everyone loved their styles and they lasted far beyond the ceremony and reception. A little on the expensive side compared to where I live, especially as during your trial run you're only supposed to try one style and I had to pay to do a trial twice, but it worked out just fine and was worth the time and cost.

Profile Picture Maggie, 2/18/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I highly recommend using Eye Do for your wedding!!! I only used them for make up because my cousin did our hair, but I would've used them for hair if I needed a hair person. They were SUPER responsive to all of my emails. I would ask a question and would always get a response within a few hours. On rare occasion, I didn't get an answer until the next day, but even that was impressive. Rachel Ruiz did our make up and I loved her!! She is so personable and fun to hang out with while everyone is getting ready the morning of your wedding day. She also went out of her way to make my trial happen. Not to mention she is an amazing make-up artist!! My girls are all about a natural look and she NAILED it. Everyone looked fantastic!! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Megan, 2/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I chose Eye Do because I was getting married in Cincinnati, Ohio and wanted to get my hair and makeup from the same vendor. Holly and Rachel were our artists. As an introvert, I was dreading my trial run, but it was so relaxed. The day of the wedding, they came to my venue and did the hair and makeup for myself and my bridemaids. The pricing was average for the area. My makeup was drop. dead. gorgeous. I have never felt more beautiful. I wanted my bridemaids to look flawless, but not like they had to try too hard- what most women strive for. All my bridemaids looked beautiful.. almost too beautiful, I couldn't stop looking at them and it was my wedding day! But Holly and Rachel kept their promise that the bridesmaids would not look better than me. They gave me towelettes to clean off the makeup at the end of the day. And my lipstick color was mixed specifically for me, so I was given a small pot to use throughout the day as needed for touchups. I will never look this good again.

Profile Picture Nichole, 2/10/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Discounts, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Prisila did my hair and makeup the day of my wedding (based out of Orlando, FL), and I could not recommend her more. She was incredibly talented and easy to work with. She did a trial with me as well, and asked a lot of questions and welcomed all of my feedback. I have never felt more beautiful than the day of my wedding, which is how it should be! If you are near the Central Florida area, I definitely recommend her.

Profile Picture Kate, 12/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I highly recommend using Eye Do Makeup & Hair for hair and makeup on your Wedding Day! They provide hair and makeup services and will travel you, making for a stress-free getting ready experience! They will work with you and your bridal party to create custom hair and makeup looks for each person. I had hair and makeup done for myself, 5 bridesmaids and my mom. Everyone looked beautiful and was ready on time! Pinina and Ralphann were amazing! Both ladies did a wonderful job with makeup application and hair styling, both up do’s and down do’s. All of the makeup application included airbrush and eyelashes for each of us. I highly recommend this company and if you can get Pinina and/or Ralphann for your big day, do it!!

Profile Picture Brighid, 12/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair Extensions, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

I had Stephanie and she was the perfect person for me. I’m not very good at making up my mind and she tried as many styles as I wanted and even on the wedding day we switched it up a bit last minute and it was perfect! She is super easy to get along with but also very professional and gets the job done. Any time I need my hair or makeup done she will be my go to! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture lindsay, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot day enough about the amazing ladies I had for hair and makeup! We had Rachel and Jessica and they were literally amazing! Jessica did my hair and makeup and when she showed me the “finished” product I cried. I couldn’t believe how beautiful she had made me for my soon to be husband. EVERYONE looked perfect! I couldn’t have asked for anything better. My hair even held through the night to the day when we left for our honeymoon! And through all the tears from that day my makeup stayed on and looked FLAWLESS!!!!!!!! I can’t say enough things about these ladies! They were so nice and easy to talk to, it was a GREAT experience! If I had to do it all over again I would still choose this company and pay what I paid. It was so worth it! And I HIGHLY recommend using Eye Do Hair and Makeup!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Discounts, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

King and Roshi were awesome with my hair and make up! I decided to do a trial beforehand and loved it but loved it even more the day of the wedding!! Everyone else, including the moms, decided to get their and hair and make up done and loved it as well! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/7/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Discounts, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

​MILWAUKEE: We had a large group of girls getting ready so 4 artists came to us the morning of the wedding. One of the artists was late which sucked since we had so many hair/makeup to get through (26 total in about 4 hours!). We didn't have her number to try and call her to see if she was on her way. Luckily one of the other artists has worked with her before and had her number. It sucks that Eye Do doesn't give you a number in general to call for day of emergencies so we had to figure it out ourselves. I don't know if I'd suggest going through them to other brides. It was convenient for us since we needed so many artists. Eye Do was VERY responsive via email which was amazing!!
Now for the artists themselves... Lexi is AMAZING! I couldn't say enough good things about her. She is fun and fast! She is EXTREMELY talented at hair. She does everything to perfection, but somehow still does it quickly. The artist that was late was also running behind, but Lexi came to the rescue and took on extra hairstyles!! We would have been late and it would have been very stressful for me as the bride if Lexi hadn't been there to help! Lexi nailed my bride hairstyle and I couldn't have been happier with it!!!
Mel did my makeup, as well as many others, and did a phenomenal job on all of them! I wasn't so sure about my makeup after my trial, but also wasn't really sure what I wanted different, and somehow Mel changed it exactly how I wanted it because it turned out PERFECT!!! I felt so beautiful and the makeup lasted all day/night!
Robin did a bunch of hairstyles. She was really nice and did a great job the whole day too (no complaints!). She made all the girls look beautiful!!
Amanda did hair and makeup. She did a GREAT job on the makeup, but not as great of a job on the hair. They looked good, but you could tell she wasn't as experienced with hair. She was also slow and needed more time than Eye Do gave for each application. Every artist works at different speeds.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/30/17, 17 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

I cannot say enough amazing things about Eye Do! I had a bridal hair and makeup consultation before my wedding and I was fortunate to have Kayleigh as my stylist. She is incredibly talented, friendly and so much fun! After the test run, I knew my hair and makeup on my wedding day was going to be outstanding. Kayleigh and Jen helped me and my bridal party, my mom, aunt and mother in law with hair and makeup services the morning of my wedding. They were incredibly flexible with last minute schedule changes and additions and everyone loved their hair and makeup! They were both so amazing and no one's hair or makeup smudged at all in the Savannah humidity.

Profile Picture Natalie, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I got married in the St. Louis area and my styles was katie Ferrario. Not only did I fine my wedding hair and makeup styles but I found my everyday hair styles through eye do! I first met Katie at my trial. Before her, I had another trail and it left me sick to my stomach. She made my vision come true. She made me look like the most beautiful bride!! Her work is hands down amazing. On the wedding day, she took her time on doing my hair and makeup and making sure it was everything I dreamed of. She was able to get me and 4 of my bridesmaids done between 945-2pm. She worked fast, and hard and everyone looked beautiful!!! I have recommended Katie to all my friends who are recently engaged! I will never go to someone else!! I’m in love. Thank you Eye Do and Katie for making me look like a princess on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Kristina, 9/23/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

I worked with Katy and Hannah and they were great! They were very receptive to what myself and by bridal party wanted and did some touch ups until everything was perfect! I would highly recommend these ladies! They did the hair and make up for 2 bridesmaids, my mother, my mother-in-law, and myself. Additionally, Katy traveled to my apartment to do my trial hair and makeup about a week before the wedding.

Profile Picture Jaime, 9/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

I booked Eye Do for my 9/9 wedding, but unfortunately Irma forced some alternate plans. Eye Do checked in with me on a regular basis to touch base on the approaching storm and alternate plans. When our wedding was officially cancelled, we decided to hold a quick, mini ceremony at the hotel with our family in town. Eye Do arrived in a matter of minutes to do my hair and makeup and help me feel beautiful, helping to turn around a disappointing situation. Thank you so much! Can't wait to meet again for our rescheduled wedding!

Profile Picture Beth, 12/1/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Hair, Makeup, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling

I highly recommend Eye Do for both hair and make up services. They are professional, personable, and so talented. The team was so much fun to work with and hang out with, all while doing the most perfect job making our whole bridal party look stunning while also looking like themselves.

We had a large group including bridesmaids, mom's, grandma, and the bride. So four wonderful ladies - Jami, Kelley, Chelsea, and Emily - came to us with their full set up. They did everyone's hair and make up. All of my girls loved their looks and loved the airbrush make up. My mom - who never does her hair or make up - was stunning, she still looked like her but was just glowing. On top of doing a great job, they were with us all morning, and they fit right in with the whole group, they laughed and joked with us and really helped to enhance the whole experience of the day.

These ladies are so talented and will listen to you and what you want. The owner Jami was so gracious and sweet, she did my bridal make up and hair - and let me tell you she killed it. I have had so many compliments following that day.

For the price you really can't do any better, and you will most definitely be in good hands when you work with Eye Do. And what a perk that they will come to you! Thank you so much to Jami (and the girls) for making me feel my absolute best on my wedding day.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 8/5/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

I had Chelsie for my bridal trial hair and make-up and for my hair and make-up on my wedding day! She was AMAZING! She is the sweetest, kindest person to work with! She listens to your needs and she makes it happen! She also did my bridesmaids hair for my wedding! They were beautiful! Our hair and make-up lasted all day in the humidity! If you're in the Chalreston area, Chelsie is the one for you! She helped make our day PERFECT! She is so experienced with over 10 years...and she's worth every penny! Thank you so much for everything Chelsie! :)

Profile Picture Amber, 7/16/17, 10 Reviews