REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair Reviews

REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 7
  • Meredith

Meredith Theriot Gaskins · Getting married on 12/04/2019

Miracle Worker

Tamra made my hair and makeup perfect! My hair is soo thin and she worked a miracle, seriously it looked like I bought extensions. She was so kind and funny the whole time as well. Loved every moment of getting ready!

Sent on 04/15/2019
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 8

Erika · Married on 06/15/2019

Phenomenal hair and makeup service!

I booked REFeyeANCE for my wedding in June and am so happy that I did!! The company itself was extremely responsive and accommodating and my hair and makeup artist, Gina, was absolutely incredible! I booked with them about a year prior to our wedding and did a hair and makeup trial back in January. It turned out that the original artist i booked with was moving away so they booked me with Gina and scheduled another FREE hair and makeup trial to make sure that I was comfortable with my new artist! The day of the wedding, Gina and one other artist came to our hotel and did hair and makeup for myself and 6 other girls and every single girl looked absolutely gorgeous!! Im so happy I found this company and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Schott · Married on 05/17/2019

Flexible and beautiful

My bridal party, mother of the bride, mother of the groom and grandmothers were all part of our hair and make-up schedule. The girls did a great job coordinating our schedule (when nothing went as planned.) They were on time and made every effort to make everything perfect! Amanda did my trial and made suggestions, even sent me ideas for hair pieces afterwards! Our make-up looked flawless and lasted all night! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/06/2019
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 9
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 10
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 11
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 12
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/11/2019

Great Experience

We had a great experience working with Sarah and Kateryna at our Hilton Head wedding. Both were so nice and easy going. Sarah is even going to do hair and makeup for my sister's wedding! I would highly recommend them to anyone in the area.

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Molly

Molly Clark · Married on 05/04/2019

Flexible, professional, fun

Nadirah did an awesome job! She did my hair and makeup and makeup for the rest of my bridesmaids, my mom, and mother-in-law. Another awesome stylist came to do everyone else's hair. One of my bridesmaids had originally decided not to pay for the makeup because of the price ($90 I think), but when she saw all the other bridesmaids she quickly changed her mind. Nadirah didn't have a problem with this at all so long as we were still on our timeline! Pricing included airbrushing and false lashes too. I went with natural looking falsies, but they could go as dramatic as you like. Also, I wasn't crazy about my hair during my trial, but Nadirah took photos and notes, and when it came to the big day I loved my do. She can set up just about anywhere and travels with a fancy light and a chair. I'm so glad I went with RefEYEance!

Sent on 06/15/2019
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 17
  • Brittany

Brittany Bell · Married on 05/03/2019

Best decision!

Alicia was honestly AMAZING and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day... I honestly couldn’t be happier with how my hair and makeup turned out! We also had Sarah work in us too and she did a great job! Thanks for making me feel like a model on my big day!!!

Sent on 05/16/2019
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 23
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 24
  • Kelly

Kelly Williams Ballman · Married on 03/30/2019

I'm so happy with my wedding hair and makeup!

I absolutely loved my hair and makeup on my wedding day! The trail was so fun and our artist-Chelsea-was amazing! She was so funny and really listened to what all we wanted for our hair and makeup! Having Chelsea come to us was super convenient and made everything so stress free and fun!

Sent on 04/14/2019
  • Kirsten

Kirsten · Married on 03/16/2019

Haley was amazing!

We had two make up/hair artist. They were amazing! I had Haley who did my hair and it was everything I wanted. She was so much fun and just super nice! I was blown away!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Taylor · Married on 12/01/2018

On time and beautiful - 12/01/2018

My husband and I got married on Longboat Key, FL on 12/01/2018. Every bride knows, and every vendor will tell you, if hair and make up run late it will throw off the entire wedding day timeline. My bridal party and I hired Eye Do for both hair and makeup - Erikajoy, Kristina, and Gretchen all arrived on time or early and were incredibly professional, punctual, and did an OUTSTANDING job! I am incredibly picky about hair/make up and even though I did have a hair and make up trial with Erikajoy, I had asked for a few different things on the day of. She listened carefully and created a look I could not have been more happy with. Best of all - the hair and make up stayed all day/night long even though it was incredibly windy! My bridesmaids and I are so happy with the service provided by Eye Do and HIGHLY recommend them to any and all brides!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Laura · Married on 10/20/2018

Erika Joy & Natalia were wonderful!

Erika Joy and Natalia showed up at my hotel room bright and early and were able to get my hair & makeup complete as well as 6 other ladies in a few hours. They were professional and fun. All the bridemaids, the mother of the bride and the mother of the groom absolutely loved their hair and makeup. My mom told me she never felt so pretty in her life :). My hair and makeup were even better than I imagined!

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Alexandria

Alexandria Nunnally · Married on 10/13/2018

Like A Princess!

As a gift for my bridesmaids, mom, and future mother in law, I decided I would get hair and makeup done for everyone before the wedding. Eye-Do Makeup and Hair was an incredible experience and I am so glad I ended up going with them. My artist, Carter, was so sweet and did such an incredible job… I really can’t say enough about her. She really understood the look I was going for and offered her honest opinion, which I truly appreciated! She honestly made me look and feel like a real-life princess! Her team that was with her- Diane and Whitney- were just as amazing! My bridesmaids, mom, and mother in law felt like rock stars and all of them looked absolutely GORGEOUS! These three ladies traveled all the way out to a ranch where we were staying about an hour southeast of Dallas for the wedding, in the middle of thunderstorms and tornado warnings and not one of them was late or complained about a thing! We all got the airbrush makeup done, which looked amazing, felt so light, and lasted all night! I can’t thank these ladies enough for playing such a big role in what ended up being a fairytale wedding and best day of my life- so far !!

Sent on 10/21/2018
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 25
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 26
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 27
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 28

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing experience

I wanted to reach out about my recent experience with Tiffany and Jessica for my wedding on October 6. Not only was I amazed by their work, but the rest of the girls were as well. Several of my wedding party are new moms and have not been pampered in a long time. One bridesmaid in particular that I have known for years felt so amazing and on fire; I haven't seen that smile on her face in a long time. Tiffany and Jessica hands down made us all feel like goddesses. This was truly a wonderful experience.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Lisa · Married on 10/06/2018

Great hair and makeup services

Eye Do Makeup & Hair was great from start to finish. After a booking issue with another vendor, I contacted Eye Do in a somewhat last minute bind and they were able to pull through for me to provide on site hair and make up for myself, 7 bridesmaids and 2 moms! Isabele did my hair and Katie did my makeup and I was so impressed with how both came out. Also despite some misty weather, my hair and makeup stayed perfect all day. Isabele, Katie and the two assistants they had (Kerry and Melissa) all arrived promptly, were very professional and stayed on schedule to make sure the morning of the wedding went smoothly with so many girls needing services. Pricing was also competitive, especially for the quality they provided! I would absolutely recommend Eye Do Makeup & Hair!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/29/2018

Erin and Jenna were OUTSTANDING! I enjoyed every minute I spent with them, as did my bridesmaids and mother! Erin did my trial, and we felt like we made a new friend when she left! She was so kind and understanding with my requests and so incredibly patient! They worked quickly and efficiently, and even stuck around a bit longer to make sure we didn't need touch ups. Everyone was thrilled with the end result, and we all had so many compliments! Working with Eye Do was a positive experience!

Sent on 10/04/2018
  • Liz

Liz Grenfell · Married on 09/29/2018

Loved my wedding hair!

I worked with Danielle and Leanne from Eye Do for my DC wedding. They were amazing and Eye Do was great to work with every step of the way. I reached out to several hair vendors in the area and I found Eye Do to be extremely responsive and price competitive. They promptly set me up with a hair stylist for a trial, and the stylist came to my house which was super convenient! I ended up getting matched up with Danielle and I am SO glad I did! From the moment I met her, she put me at ease and was so fun to work with. She listened to me and really understood exactly the kind of style I wanted on my wedding day. Between the trial and wedding she recommended I get some clip in extensions to add more volume and she was kind enough to text me suggestions on exactly what to get. In the days leading up to my wedding she texted me confirm, reassured me that they would be there on time and to reminded me to breathe which was so helpful! On my wedding day she literally created the hair of my dreams. She spent so much time getting it right, and kept checking in with me to ensure it was exactly what I wanted. I absolutely loved the hair and I got SO many compliments on it throughout the day. She also did a great job on my friends/family hair and Leanne the other stylist was great to work with as well! I am SO glad that I went with Eye Do for my wedding day and so grateful to have had Danielle and Leanne as stylists. Thanks Eye Do!!!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 29
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 30
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 31
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 32
  • ??

Amy · Married on 09/22/2018

Gloria did an AMAZING job on everyone's hair and stayed well within the given timeline! She did such intricate work on my hair, and I was getting compliments all night!

Sent on 10/07/2018
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 33
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 34

April · Married on 09/22/2018

Great experience

I was very happy with our services. We had Jessica for hair and Noelle for makeup. We had 8 ladies total, and everyone looked great and with plenty of time to spare before the ceremony. Everyone loved Jessica and Noelle and had a blast with them the whole day. My venue is in a very busy area with difficult parking to be coming and going a lot throughout the day, so it was so very convenient to have them come right to the venue. All of my girls were able to relax in my suite in their pretty robes and didn’t have to worry about being anywhere at a certain time.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Lauren Westerfield · Married on 09/15/2018

gorgeous hair & makeup

We had Paige and Jenn come out to our venue to do hair and makeup for me and my 5 bridesmaids--they were so great! They were flexible but had great ideas for those of us who didn't quite know what we wanted :) Everyone's look was unique, elegant and gorgeous! Eye Do was very easy to work with, despite me booking somewhat last minute!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Shelby · Married on 08/25/2018

Jamie and Montia at Eye Do took care of me and my 4 bridesmaids for my wedding in August. They did a fantastic job and I could not be happier! My hair and makeup turned out exactly how I wanted it to, and my bridesmaids looked beautiful and really enjoyed getting their hair and makeup done for the day! Jamie and Montia were very easy to get in contact with and got everything done on time. They were very flexible, and it was super nice that they were able to come to me at the hotel the morning of the wedding. The only thing that was a little difficult was that I am not from the Twin Cities but had to find somewhere to meet my stylist in the cities when I went to do my trial run. Honestly wasn't a big deal, but just so other brides know when they go to book. I would recommend Eye Do to any bride, especially Jamie and Montia!

Sent on 09/16/2018

renee · Married on 07/21/2018

Eye Do Hair & Makeup was AMAZING! They made everyone in my bridal party feel comfortable and their work is BEAUTIFUL!! Everyone loved how they looked and the hairstyles turned out perfectly. They came right to our house-making the morning we had to get ready stress free and relaxing. We had Noelle, Brittney, Ramona-ask for them!
    *photo credit: Full Bloom Photography (Kayla Lupean)

Sent on 08/18/2018
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 35

Bethany · Married on 07/07/2018

Becki was very professional and did an awesome job with mine and my bridesmaid’s hair. She was very flexible and easily changed my hair after I decided I wanted to wear is half-up on the wedding day after doing an up-do at the trial run. All of my bridesmaids loved their hair and it stayed beautiful all night long!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Kari · Married on 06/22/2018

I chose Eye Do Makeup & Hair for my wedding because they travel to the location which is what I wanted so I didn't have to run around all over the place the day of the wedding. I am SOOOO glad we hired them because I had such a relaxing morning at Gervasi getting ready in one of their Villa's. We had Rachel and Brittney, Rachel did our makeup and Brittney did our hair and they did a fantastic job! They take their time and make sure everything looks perfect. It was so great, I was able to provide photos of what I wanted and they were able to bring that to reality and even put their own special touch on the look based on my skin tone and my hair. It rained for my wedding day and my hair held up pretty well in the rain and my makeup didn't run at all!!! Absolutely recommend this company and these artists!!

Sent on 07/13/2018
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 41
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 42
  • I

Ioana · Married on 06/09/2018

Fantastic team! THANK YOU for the outstanding job you did with our hair and makeup for our wedding on 3/25. I was blown away by how gorgeous my bridesmaids and family members looked after getting dolled up by Prisila, Sasha and Juliana! I have never felt more beautiful in my life than I did on my wedding day and your stylists were a huge part of that!
    The 3 lovely stylists were fun to be around all day and they were very professional and sweet. Very responsive to emails and easily accommodated us needing to add services close to the wedding. Brides, look no further, you've found the best!

Sent on 04/10/2018
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair 43

Ashley · Married on 05/26/2018

Karesa and Rachel were absolutely fantastic! I had to get 13 girls through make up before my wedding and was a little stressed about it. They made me feel relaxed and calm. They got everyone done on time and everyone looked amazing! I did my trial with Karesa and loved it! We used that to do my wedding make up and somehow she made it look even better than the trial! She was so kind and professional! I loved working with these ladies!

Sent on 06/12/2018