EYE DEW WEDDINGS Reviews

EYE DEW WEDDINGS 6
EYE DEW WEDDINGS 7

Sarah Andre · Married on 09/06/2018

Perfect ceremony!

So glad we chose Sarah for our wedding! It was exactly what I wanted.

Gross Family · Married on 07/07/2018

Great Experience

Great service! Highly recommended.

Sarah · Married on 05/19/2018

Ms. Sarah was a wonderful officiant! She wrote a perfect ceremony for us, exactly why we wanted and was very helpful along the way. Would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Aaron · Married on 05/06/2018

Pastor Sarah was amazing to work with! She married us early on a Sunday morning before church. Two members of her family were our witnesses. These are great people!!! We hope to stay in touch with her whenever we are in New Orleans / Baton Rouge area again!

Jen · Married on 05/06/2018

Pastor Sarah Corie is the consummate professional from beginning to end! She’s thorough, charming, engaging, knowledgeable, and truly a wonderful spiritual. Pastor Sarah married my then fiancé and I, after we decided to elope during our Jazz Fest trip. We had no reason to rush things, yet our being married is between us as a couple, and God. We remain thrilled and happy that we chose Pastor Sarah to marry us! She is a true blessing to whomever she works with!

EYE DEW WEDDINGS 8
    EYE DEW WEDDINGS 9
  • Amie

Amie Lamana · Married on 04/07/2018

Loved the pre-ceremony meeting!

Sarah of Eye Dew Weddings is professional yet personable. She met with us a few weeks before the wedding to go over our ceremony with us, which we loved. It gave us a chance to give input and have everything perfect on our wedding day - and the day was perfect indeed!

Sarah · Married on 11/04/2017

She married my cousins as well she’s great!

Aimee · Married on 06/03/2017

Sarah created the perfect script for our wedding. She included everything we asked. It was perfect.
    The Connolly's

britany · Married on 04/29/2017

I could never say enough great things about Sarah! She was perfect! She kept us calm and let us know exactly what was going on at all times. Thanks so much Sarah! Highly recommend!

Megan · Married on 03/11/2017

From the moment I contacted Sarah, she was right on top of all of our ceremony needs! Such a quick and friendly response. The ceremony went so beautiful and smoothly thanks to her. Would highly recommend!

EYE DEW WEDDINGS 10

Ryan · Married on 02/11/2017

Mrs. Sarah was AWESOME! She was so sweet and so helpful. She helped us figure out the best ceremony for us. She was completely supportive of our ideas too. I'm so glad she was there to make our ceremony special.

EYE DEW WEDDINGS 11
    EYE DEW WEDDINGS 12
    EYE DEW WEDDINGS 13
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 02/11/2017

Mrs. Corie was so sweet and wonderful and made our wedding ceremony so special and memorable. She incorporated everything we asked her to and added so much more that we couldn't have dreamed of a better wedding ceremony. It was perfect! We would absolutely refer her to anyone planning their big day in Louisiana!!

EYE DEW WEDDINGS 14

Jessi · Married on 01/28/2017

The sweet perfect ceremony that Sarah was able to give will never be forgotten. We loved getting to know her over our year engagement, and could imagine anyone else marrying us in such a personal, loving way.

Lisa · Married on 12/30/2016

Absolutely love Sarah! She was wonderful to work with and did a fantastic job!

EYE DEW WEDDINGS 15
    EYE DEW WEDDINGS 16

Courtney · Married on 11/25/2015

Mrs. Corie was amazing! She was so helpful in our process and extremely flexible. The sweetest person who really loves what she does and does a GREAT job! Highly recommend!

Adrienne · Married on 11/14/2015

Pastor Corie was such a blessing to have officiate our wedding. She went above and beyond to help make every bit she could worked smoothly. She personalized our vows to be special for us and incorporated the ceremony details we asked. She even researched a Irish tradition for us that we wanted to incorporate. I could not have asked for anything else. She comes highly recommended.

Lily · Married on 09/19/2015

Mrs. Sarah is an amazing officiant! Not only does she help with the things you'd expect, such as picking readings, finalizing vows and wordings, but she is helpful up to and including your wedding day. We changed our vows last minute, and Mrs. Sarah helped us feel comfortable and assured that crazy day. I have known Mrs. Sarah for almost 17 years, and she is truly a wonderful wedding officiant and person!

Maria · Married on 06/26/2015

If you are looking for an officiant, definitely call Sarah! We live in Atlanta and were planning a wedding in New Orleans, and faced the daunting task of finding an officiant in a different city. We didn't want just any officiant, but one who we loved. We interviewed several potential candidates, and we knew we had found the right person when we met Sarah. She was professional but also very warm and welcoming, and we felt a rapport with her that made our wedding even more special. She was very responsive and worked with us on our vows, and seemed genuinely interested in getting to know us. She also went above and beyond in connection with addressing a paperwork issue related to our ceremony. In every way, she was wonderful and helped make our wedding an amazing and memorable event, and we enthusiastically recommend her without hesitation!

RACHAEL · Married on 06/20/2015

Mrs. Sarah was amazing! I could not ask for anything more! Every single time I contacted her she would respond very quickly, she was very helpful in the planning process and kept me calm before and during the wedding.

Benton and Rachael Thames

Lisa · Married on 05/16/2015

I can't express enough how pleased my husband and I are with Eye Dew Weddings. Mrs. Corie walked us through the entire process of exchanging our vows, and she was so personable and accommodating to our requests. Thanks to her our ceremony was smooth and effortless.

Mandy · Married on 05/15/2015

We were so lucky to have you marry us!!! She made us feel so comfortable, relaxed and made our ceremony so personable. We can't thank you enough!!!!!

Dawn · Married on 05/02/2015

Mrs Corie did a great job! We loved how warm and welcoming she was. We were so happy to have her as our officiant. Everyone at the wedding told us they thought she was amazing. Thank you Mrs Corie!

Kali · Married on 04/25/2015

Mrs. Sarah was absolutely wonderful! She spoke beautiful words about me and my husband and everyone at my wedding said how great she was! She also performed our wedding for us only having a months notice! I would recommend eye dew weddings to all my family and friends!

Chynna · Married on 03/14/2015

Mrs. Sarah was so perfect. Her voice was so filled with peace and calmness. Obviously, the officiant is an important part a wedding. So I was extremely worried about that. The first time I talked to Mrs. Sarah, she immediately washed away my nerves. She was so great at my wedding my brother immediately contacted her for his wedding.

Jenn · Married on 02/28/2015

Mrs. Sarah was fantastic! She listened to what we wanted and went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. I still get compliments on the ceremony! We are grateful to have found her to perform our ceremony, and we would recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant!