Eye Connoisseur Photography Reviews

1 User photo

Eye Connoisseur Photography 1

Sarah Zimmer · Married on 11/10/2018

The best of the best

Andre and Irene have an incredible talent for photography, professional, fun, easy to get along with! Their work is a 10/10, they are very easy to get a hold of as well. My engagement and wedding photos are just beyond breath taking. They do such an incredible job to make the bride and groom happy. As a team they are awesome! Can’t wait to be seeing them for year holiday photos too! Highly recommended!

Sierra · Married on 09/29/2018

We were looking for a wedding photographer and had no idea where to start so we decided to look at our venues open house. I’m so glad we went that day because that’s when we found Andre and Irene. From the minute we met them they were so nice and showed us all of their work going from photographer to photographer seeing everyone’s work theirs was the one that stuck out to me the most. Not only were they extremely nice they were very good at what they do. We didn’t use them for our engagement shoot because we had a family friend do ours, which I regret, but for the wedding day they were just absolutely fantastic. We had so many great pictures taken and let me tell you Andre really has an eye for things, we have only received a sneak peak of our pictures so far and they are just breath taking. Andre and Irene felt like family to us and were just the funnest people to be around, after our wedding our family and friends just kept talking about how great our photographers were and how they really interacted with everyone and made our special night that much more enjoyable. We can’t wait to see the rest of the pictures being edited and get our album made because I already know it’s going to be just phenomenal. If your looking for a wedding photographer look no farther because I’m telling you right now out of all 11 photographers work I’ve seen theirs is by far the best work. They take their time getting photos back to you because they really take their time with all of our photos to make sure they are perfect. We couldn’t have asked for a better team and photographer for our big day. Thank you Andre and Irene and I can’t wait to continue to do more photo shoots with you two soon!

-The Hauser’s

Eye Connoisseur Photography 2
  • I

Irene · Married on 08/18/2018

We love Eye Connoisseur! We had a hard time chosing a photographer for our big day because there were just so many talented photographer out there. The one thing that stood out to us when we pick Andre and Irene as our photographer is their personality and professionalism. They have such a fun outgoing personality! They made us feel super comfortable and gave us alot of confident in ourselves because neither one of us has taken any professional pictures. Andre will treat you like a client and a friend. Andre and Irene is such a people person that I feel they can get along with anyone and they can create the perfect picture/day for you. Im a pretty quiet shy person and Eye Connoiseur just know how to work with me to where I feel like the world is in my hand. They just have this charm and professionalism that we just didnt find with anyone else. I highly recommend them for wedding, engagement or family photos. They are very easy to work with, you will definitly laugh alot and communication is just on point. They made our day fun, memorable, and memorable.

Alissa · Married on 04/05/2018

As a bride, finding a photographer that captured my wedding day in a way that would tell our story for years to come was one of the most challenging aspects of wedding planning. However, after meeting Andre and Irene with Eye Connoisseur I knew I no longer had anything to worry about. With their years of experience and personable service I was content with my decision. The day of the wedding we were running a little behind schedule with getting ready but they came in ready to photograph and turned a stressful situation into a lot of fun. I couldn't have been happier with the moments they were able to capture during the ceremony and at the reception as well as the quality of their work. I was nearly drawn to tears after seeing the photos fort the first time, it was like I was there all over again. If you are currently searching for a wedding photographer, look no further, Eye Connoisseur, is hands down your best choice.

Jazmin · Married on 01/20/2018

The pictures came out ABSOLUTELY gorgeous! The process was fun and easy, and the memories are forever captured beautifully. I highly recommend Eye Connoseiur!

Kaila · Married on 01/20/2018

They say a picture is worth a thousand words but by choosing Eye Connoisseur Photography, they are worth a million. Eye Connoisseur is unlike any other photography because your pictures and the beautiful story on your wedding day will be unique to you. Andre is the main photographer and has an impressive artistic eye, he loves to live in the moment when taking pictures but will capture the any picture your heart desires and will even capture pictures when you aren’t expecting it. Irene is behind the scenes making sure the details are on point looking fabulous. When planning my wedding, I started with the venue. I fell in love with Arden Hills Club & Spa in Sacramento. The gold room is absolutely beautiful and they have a gorgeous chandler that is breathtaking which adds an elegant touch to your first dance. I accidently came across Eye Connoisseur Photography and after looking through their pictures, I knew they were the perfect fit for my wedding. Eye Connoisseur offers something exclusive that most photographers do not offer and that would be a customized wedding album that tells the entire story of your wedding from start to finish. Every wedding album that Andre and Irene have worked on is different from the next, as each wedding story is different. Andre and Irene albums that they personally create drew us in and the way they talked about photography you can feel the love for what they do. You will not be disappointed in selecting Eye Connoisseur as your photographers.
    To Irene and Andre- I just wanted to say THANK YOU for being our photographers for our wedding. The pictures are absolutely amazing and I cant wait to see the wedding album. You went above and beyond to make our day special. Your creativity added the perfect touch to the wedding and you were able to capture our beautiful story.
    I highly suggest you give Andre and Irene a call for your special occasion. Your vision of your wedding day will be in great hands by choosing Eye Connoisseur.

Jadelann · Married on 12/30/2017

Being a New Years Eve wedding we wanted the BEST vendors in town. We attended many wedding shows and open houses to find the perfect vendors to make our big day EXTRA special.

The moment we met Irene and Andre at the open house at Arden Hills Club & Spa (a beautiful venue by the way), we knew we wanted them to capture our big day.Their personality, approachability, professionalism, and of course, their work is what drew us in. They truly define the art of photography! Selecting Eye Connoisseur to be our photographer for our wedding was the best decision my husband and I made!
    Irene & Andre takes the time to get to know you and make you feel comfortable, while keeping it fun! They will take everything into account to create YOUR story with elegance and a little bit of attitude.

Overall, we were extremely impressed with the top quality photos they were able to deliver, their responsiveness during the entire process was impeccable, and the professionalism and flexibility was over the top.

Irene & Andre - THANK YOU for playing a huge part in our wedding. You two went above and beyond to ensure everything came out perfectly, not only did you guys bring our vision to life, you were able to capture who WE are as a couple, our laughs... our smiles... EVERYTHING.

If you are looking for the perfect photographer for your special occasion - look no further! Eye Connoisseur will deliver and bring your vision to life.

?? The Placidos

• Jadelann

Jadelann · Married on 12/29/2017

Love, The Placidos

Melinda · Married on 10/01/2017

So, Irene and Andre photographed our wedding and we absolutely love the work they did. Irene kept in regular contact with me and provided suggestions and timelines which I did not even think of or consider when planning. Turns out this was extremely helpful the day of our wedding. They work well together and were just awesome to work with and get to know. We received our pictures and we very happy about all the pictures they had taken which provided us a lot to choose from for our actual wedding album. The wedding album was beyond what we imagined. The pictures look as if they are coming off the page (coming to life) and this is really what you have once the wedding is over. The album is amazing and we truly enjoyed having them with us on our very special day and they blended into the wedding so well I almost forgot they were there. They have different packages to choose from and different prices to fit different budgets which we also appreciated. But the memories they provided us will last forever!! Thank you Irene and Andre.

Natalie · Married on 09/23/2017

Andre and Irene are very professional and they deliver quality work. We are very happy with our engagement and wedding pictures. On the day of our wedding they were very flexible with our hectic schedule and seized the moment to take great pictures. We really liked their photography style and how they coached us while they took our pictures. We are usually a timid couple but they coached us in a way that made us come out of our shell.

Jillian · Married on 06/16/2017

We had the privilege of having Andre and Irene photography our engagement and wedding pictures. They did such a great job! They went above the call of duty! There was an instance where I, the bride didn't have a drink in front of me and was trying to get the attention of a server to bring me one. Andre went out of his way to find somebody to get me a drink, and I actually ended up with two drinks. Our guests also loved them. I kept hearing "You guys have the best photographers! They are getting everything!". The timeline was running behind schedule, and they actually stayed longer so they could get the garter toss pictures. Andre and Irene were very professional and nice. We had never done any professional photoshoots and they coached us on what to do to make our pictures look magazine quality!!! They were the BEST vendor choice that we picked for our wedding!

• Ceudi

Ceudi · Married on 03/25/2017

Eye Connoisseur Photography did an AMAZING job on capturing the essence of our wedding day, we couldn't be happier with their work. They are friendly, down to earth and incredible at what they do! They were great to work with and we are over the moon with how beautiful our pictures came out. We highly recommend them to take care of your photography needs! Thank you so much for bringing our special day to life!

Aleace · Married on 08/19/2016

Great people, beautiful photos, and would definitely recommend them to anyone! They are super friendly and very talented. We also enjoyed them allowing us to do a viewing party at their studio after the wedding with our bridal party.

Sherrill · Married on 08/06/2016

This was the best husband and wife TEAM we ever met. They were efficient, patience and very professional. The pictures they took of our engagement and wedding are AWESOME! We plan on renewing our Vows and YES, OF COURSE they are our TOP pick for photography! Thank you Irene and Andre!

• Rob & Linda

Rob & Linda · Married on 08/04/2016

Linda and I just had Andre and Irene of Eye Connoisseur photograph our wedding on 8/4/16 at Vizcaya in Sacramento.

They both are so wonderful.  Very out going, very professional and helped us completely through our process of our engagement photos to our wedding photos.

We found out of all the photographers we talked to at the wedding shows that they knew how to sell themselves.  Most if not the rest of the photographers at the shows didn't seem to know how to talk to people.

Andre and Irene worked with us completely to make our wedding photography a breeze.  I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for any sort of photography.

We just saw our new wedding Album and it is so beautiful and the work they did in making it is great. We both really love it a lot. Thank you Irene and Andre!

Rob & Linda Lerman

Donna · Married on 06/25/2016

We just viewed our engagement pictures and I have to say we were so impressed. We met Audre and Irene at their studio and they took us to different sites in downtown Sacramento and that's where audre did he's magic! He is a true artist! No doubt! He captured the best moments ( background, colors, emotion etc) . They were both down to earth to work with and really had a vision on what to capture. We live out of town and they were able to accommodate us which was a plus. We can't wait for them to capture our wedding day!! If your looking for a photographer . STOP searching and book them. I promise you.. you wont regret it!! That's how much we love our engagement picture :)

Sarah · Married on 05/21/2016

AMAZING!!!!!! Andre is an expert at what he does. He treats it like art with his passion for his job. This shows through his work. Irene is so sweet. She is great at answer questions and getting back to you in a reasonable time ( like the weekend before the wedding and sending emails back and forth on a Saturday to get a picture for the seating chart that I added last min.) They are the best vendor we used for the wedding. The pictures and books are beautiful! Everyone who sees it is in awe. I really can not say enough good things about them. They are worth every penny!!

Annie · Married on 11/27/2015

Our wedding photos and album turned out beautiful! Highly recommend!

Joseph · Married on 07/19/2015

Andre and Irene were wonderful to work with for our big day. Andre's vibrant personality combined with his talents as a professional photographer make his a true leader in his industry. We also appreciated Irene's communication cadence, punctuality, and organization. A great business, well crafted team, and amazing results! Thank you "Eye Connoisseur Photography" you made all the difference.

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/20/2015

We picked Eye Connoisseur to photograph our wedding because Andre and Irene are incredible at capturing the story that is your wedding day. My wife and I first saw their work when looking at wedding venues. There were multiple albums to show one venue, but their work really caught my eyes. Needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised the first time we met with Andre and Irene. When they pulled out their wedding and engagement albums, there was something familiar about them. With a kind reminder from my wife, a light bulb went on! "They did the album I really liked!" Well it turned out they did the album WE really liked because my wife felt the same. It took about six steps outside of their studio for us to agree on Eye Connoisseur!

The reason Andre and Irene produce such a great final product is they work their butts off for you. We did our engagement shoot and had an absolute blast. Andre drove us to multiple locations around Sacramento and they were dedicated to setting us up for great pictures. On our wedding day, we were able to display the amazing, unique guest book that Andre and Irene created for us, using the photos from our engagement shoot. To this day, when we reunite with family and friends that we haven't seen since the wedding, all they can talk about is our awesome guest book. It currently resides on the mantle above our fireplace for us to enjoy everyday

Andre and Irene are a solid team. They were organized and coordinated each time we worked with them. They also have amazing energy. They went above and beyond on our wedding day. They showed up early and ready to capture every moment. And when the ceremony was done and the reception began, there was Andre taking it to the next level. He pays attention to the entire room, not leaving anyone out. My wife and I couldn't be happier with our decision in hiring Eye Connoisseur to capture our big day.

Lauren · event on: 07/20/2014

I am soooo glad we chose Eye Connoisseur Photography to do our photos. I really wanted to take my engagement photos at the State Fair, and they did a great job being prepared and making us feel comfortable even though it was so hot outside that day. Andre is the photographer, he made it easy for us and he is too funny! He worked with us to get the shots we wanted, but is also very creative. Like a true artist, some of the best pictures are ones he came up with on the fly, and I usually feel so awkward taking photos so I was very happy! Their studio downtown was so nice, and OMG their albums look amazing!!! They are the best and we checked a lot of places because I am suuuuper picky. We are getting married next month at the Old Sugar Mill and I can not wait to see what our album is going to look like!

Lauren · Married on 05/31/2015

I could not be more happy with our wedding photos!!!! We just viewed our slide show/video with our photographers and it literally brought tears to my eyes. Andre captured the day just as I remember it in my mind. There is a certain mood or feeling that he was able to pick up exactly. I've been trying to choose my favorite photos to make our album but I have 4 times the amount of pictures that I can't seem to dwindle down. I love so many!!! The pictures are gorgeous and without exaggerating have over a hundred that I would consider hanging on my wall (even if it was just a picture of a flower, the picture is still so well done). Andre keeps up with the times and knew exactly what shots to do to make it look modern and trendy. He was also able to create a flow in the day and night so we didn't even have to stress at all. He was on top of everything! He made the photos feel effortless and captured just want we wanted to show. The pictures feel like 'us.' I'm in love. Thank you so much Andre (Eye Connoisseur Photography) I will never forget the impact you made on our day. We couldn't have done it without you.

Jasmin · Married on 05/09/2015

Working with Andre and Irene of Eye Connoisseur was a great experience. They are so fun and down to earth and they had impeccable professionalism. They were always very easy to contact, either by phone or email and respond back usually promptly. We did the engagement shoot with them, so we spent an afternoon working together and they made it so easy and fun to be in front of the camera.
    They did all the wedding photography and albums and we were so pleased with the final products. All the pictures were gorgeous and the quality of the album was superb. All our friends and family were impressed with how our photos turned out. would definitely recommend them or work with them again in the future.

Cristina · Married on 04/18/2015

Andre and Irene are the perfect combo for wedding photography. They are both so amazing, talented, professional and are truly the best in the industry. When we were looking for wedding photographers, we wanted to make sure that we found a photographer that we could have fun with and didn't make us feel like it was "all about the business". Andre and Irene did just that! From the first day we met them, we felt an instant comfortability that drew us to them. After seeing the work that they produced, there was no question that we were going to go with them. On our wedding day, Andre and Irene made sure everyone was having fun and enjoying the day, but at the same time making sure they captured stunning photos. They both made sure that all the pictures that were taken were unique in our own way and told a story about us. Once we got the pictures back, I was completely stunned, I never thought that pictures could come out so beautiful and the best part was they were ours! They are so elegant, classy, soft, but they are also modern, artistic and fun. They were everything that we wanted in our photos. Not to mention, the album that they made - just WOW! Truly, truly beautiful. Andre and Irene really made sure that they showed attention to details and really created a story of our wedding day.

Overall, our entire experience with Andre and Irene was a blast! I have to say that we were in the very best hands. I would recommend Andre and Irene to anyone and everyone that is getting married or having an event that they want to remember forever. We are so glad to have had Andre and Irene as our photographers, but we are even more grateful that they are our life long friends. Thank you Andre and Irene for everything! You made our wedding a day that we will NEVER forget.