Candace Jeanne Photography Reviews

37 Reviews for Candace Jeanne Photography

Candace Jeanne Photography 1
Candace Jeanne Photography 2

Maria · Married on 09/08/2018

Candace was very easy to work. From the pictures I’ve seen so far, I know the rest are going to be amazing. I would definitely recommend Candace for your wedding pictur a.

Sent on 09/22/2018
    Candace Jeanne Photography 3

Adam · Married on 05/01/2018

My husband and I wanted to get married on as little of a budget as possible, but we didn't want to skimp out on a photographer. Candace was very reasonable with what she quoted us, and her level of professionalism far surpassed my expectations. She was super responsive and communicative, accomodating, and even offered up some really cool suggestions for pictures when we had no clue what we wanted to do. Working with Candace was a great experience and I definitely recommend her for any venue, big or small!

Sent on 06/15/2018
    Candace Jeanne Photography 4

Erin · Married on 12/30/2017

Candace was amazing. Not only did she capture beautiful pictures from our wedding day, she did so in subzero temperatures and 4 inches of snow. SHe even went to check the place I had picked out to take pictures the morning off to see if it was clear of snow. I could not be more pleased with Candace and her photography services.

Sent on 01/12/2018

Renae · Married on 05/24/2017

I absolutely loved Candace! She was amazing! She met with me in the beginning & then again a few weeks before our wedding. She even printed out my Pinterest board so we made sure we got all the must have shots I wanted! She actually traveled to the Outer Banks for our wedding! We are from Pittsburgh but our wedding was in the OBX. On the day of our wedding it was pretty cloudy & she knew how badly I wanted to do sunset pictures. She actually scheduled sunset pictures 2 days later & wow did they turn out amazing! I highly recommend Candace. She isn't extremely professional & super easy going. Her response time is very quick, I was emailing her all the time. She's absolutely fantastic & we plan to use her for all of our pictures in the future!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Jenna · Married on 10/15/2016

Overjoyed and thrilled with Eye Candy Fotography! There are not enough positives things I can say to describe how wonderful Candace is- not only at what she does, but just herself as a person. I knew the minute I met her to discuss hiring her as our wedding photographer that she was the right person for the job, and looked no further after our meeting. She took photos for both our engagement as well as the wedding day- both incredible and memories we will treasure for our lifetime. From the start she made sure everything was exactly the way we wanted it, and perfect in every regard. Her attention to detail and creativity shines through in every photo she takes. She has a way of not only capturing the moment, but doing it in a breath taking way from so many different angles, perspectives, and camera lens. When you have a photographer willing to run out onto the Roberto Clemente bridge in between red lights and traffic just so you can get your dream engagement photo with just the two of our alone on an iconic spot in Pittsburgh you know you hired the right person willing to go above and beyond for you to make things perfect. She was so easy to work with, responded quickly to all communications, and made the everything relaxed and fun. I never once stressed about our wedding photos because of her efforts the entire journey leading up to the wedding. Once the big day rolled around I knew she would not only make sure she got all our requested shots in, but also incorporate her creativity and eye for unique and beautiful photo opportunities we didn't even think of in advance. She did not disappoint, and I can honestly say there is not a single "bad" photo from our wedding day. We have had so many friends and family members rave at how amazing her photos are, and complimenting how she highlighted the day in such great shots. Her turn around time is amazing as well. Our wedding was only 3 weeks ago and we have the entire compilation of photos already!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Joe · Married on 10/08/2016

Candace is the best! She is super fast to respond, very clear and thorough with planning and delivers an amazing product. Her photos were amazing and she captured the best of our big day!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Heather · Married on 09/24/2016

Candace was great to work with, very professional in her tactics to the pictures she would take. But very open and flexible to what we liked and how we wanted the pictures to come across. Everyone at the wedding thought she was polite and easy to work with. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Jackie · Married on 08/28/2016

Candance was able to capture all the happiness and emotions of our big day with beautiful photographs. The day of our wedding was extremely hot and I thought the pics would reflect that but, she was able to capture our happiness, and keep us looking good! She is extremely professional and made sure We had all the pictures that were important to us. She is fast to respond with any questions and gets your photos back to you asap. We love our wedding photos, Thank you Candance!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Cara · Married on 08/20/2016

Book Eye Candy Fotography!! Candace is amazing to work with. She is so open to ideas and will do whatever it takes to make you happy with your photos (including traveling wherever). Also very responsive with emails and texts!! Price is great for everything you get in the package. I will be recommending her to all family and friends needing a photographer and I can't wait to do more shoots with her in the future!!!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Sara · Married on 05/21/2016

We are so thankful we chose to go with Eye Candy Fotography. Candace was very personable and quick to respond to our emails. The online payment/invoice option made it super easy since we are not necessarily close to Wexford, PA. She made sure she had everything she needed from us to make our engagement and wedding photos fun and amazing! After our wedding experience with Candace and Eye Candy Fotography, we would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer who does a phenomenal and very professional job! She will always be our photographer of choice.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Emily · Married on 05/14/2016

I am so happy that we chose Eye Candy Photography for our wedding photographer. Our pictures are AMAZING and Candace was a joy to work with from day one. Her prices were great and she made sure to capture every special moment of our wedding day. I will be booking her for future events! Candace was very laid back, and quick to respond to any questions i threw at her - she did whatever she had to do to make our engagement and wedding pictures more than perfect. We got married in May and our photos were ready within 2 weeks -I have received so many compliments on them - I cant wait to work with her again!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Danielle · Married on 04/09/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Candace and Eye Candy Fotography!!! Candace took our engagement pictures as well as our wedding pictures. They are all flawless! She made sure to capture all of our requested shots, as well as any that she thought would be good. On our wedding day, she helped ensure that the day ran smoothly! She was always there to snap a great picture, but she was never in the way. Her packaging and prices are all very reasonable, and the quality of her work makes the packages a real steal! We will definitely be calling Eye Candy Fotography for all of our professional photography needs!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Candace did our wedding photos in January and was so amazing to work with! She is very laid back, friendly, and flexible to work with. Our photos went so smoothly and came out so well! We received a lot of compliments on her photos and she got them back to us very quickly. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/28/2016

Rachel · Married on 11/14/2015

We were so happy with our wedding photos and LOVED working with Candace! She was beyond helpful, and really made the day go smooth! Our photos turned out BEAUTIFUL and we are could not be happier! She did an amazing job capturing all of our special moments on our wedding day! Candace was super friendly and we are so thankful we had her as our photographer!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Stephanie · Married on 11/07/2015

It was a pleasure working with Candace! She adapted to our wedding day changes, and was open to all of the ideas that we had. She was very prompt, helpful, and friendly. She went above and beyond her photographer duties. We live out of state from our wedding location, however Candace made the process and prep very easy. She was awesome to work with. We highly recommend her! We hope to work with her again soon!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Julia · Married on 09/05/2015

Candace did a great job with our wedding and engagement photos. She was attentive the whole time and flexible when we were changing our photo locations at the last minute. She was very good at directing my group how they should stand together to get all the pictures we need. The photos turned out fantastic. In addition, she provides all photos (super high resolution) on a flash drive which is great. You can see every moment with that. She was able to capture all the big moments and I had nothing to worry about. Finally, she was very affordable for the extremely high quality service that she provides. I couldn't find anyone else with her quality at her price point.

Sent on 01/06/2016

Candace did a WONDERFUL job photographing our wedding! She was so flexible! She even traveled to Clarion, PA (where we met) to take our free engagement photo session free of charge! She was reasonably priced and her packages included many perks! Candace helped make my Pinterest picture dreams come to life! The biggest plus is you get printing rights to all of the photos. Many photographers we met with in our price range had that as an extra charge. It's so fun to be able to look at all the pictures from our special day compared to just our favorites we purchased!! She also gets your pictures to you in a timely manner!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Allison · Married on 07/17/2015

Candace did an amazing job with both our engagement and wedding pictures. She was flexible and understanding with us when I got sick right before the engagement photos. She was always professional and got our pictures back to us in lightning speed. Her prices are very reasonable and she has an artistic eye as well as giving us exactly what we wanted. I am so thankful for her because she captured my special day perfectly.

Sent on 08/19/2015

My wife and I used Eye Candy for our engagement pictures and our wedding day. Candace was great! Her pictures are awesome and she pays very close attention to details. All of the many pictures that she captured were very colorful and crisp. Very professional. We were looking for mostly "in action" photos and Candace captured a ton! She has a great eye and we highly recommend her. She is great to work with and we will definitely be using her again for upcoming celebrations!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Susan · Married on 07/11/2015

Candace and her entire team were professional, discreet, and creative through the engagement session, wedding ceremony and the reception for our daughters wedding. Every single photo is beautiful. We have relived each touching moment every time we look through the photos. We have received nothing but 5 star compliments on how photographers interacted to get the best photos possible and on how perfect the results are. Candace not only made us all look our very best, but she somehow captured the glow of happiness we all felt on this special day. She has made it difficult to select a few shots for larger, framable images. I can not say enough about how happy we are with the choice to use Eye Candy Fotography to preserve our daughters wedding day! Looking forward to the next event that we reserve Candace's team and will never look to another photographer for special photos.

Sent on 08/06/2015
  • User6193707 · 2+ years ago

Candace is very professional and creative. We enjoyed all of our pictures and were so excited. Will contract Candace again for family pictures.

Sent on 01/12/2016

Erica · Married on 06/06/2015

Candace and her team were extremely easy to work with, and the value was great! They were very flexible and easygoing on the day of our wedding, and they provided all of the shots that we requested. We received our pictures in a very timely fashion and are very happy with them. I would certainly recommend Eye Candy Fotography!

Sent on 07/25/2015

Jennifer · Married on 11/01/2014

I am so happy that I chose Eye Candy Fotography to document my wedding. Candace was a joy to work with from beginning to end: She responded quickly to all of my inquiries, made sure she understood exactly what we wanted, and made the entire process easy and streamlined. She was positive, upbeat, and kept a go-with-the-flow attitude on the big day. Direction for posed portraits was great and many creative candid moments were captured.
    I am thrilled with the end result. Candace really captured the spirit of the day and we will treasure our photos for many years to come.

Sent on 02/09/2015

Leah · Married on 08/09/2014

We are so happy we chose candace to be our engagement/wedding photographer. She was so much fun and our pictures were beautiful. We couldn't be happier with how everything turned out.

Sent on 10/10/2014

Stephanie · Married on 07/04/2014

Candace shot beautiful wedding pictures. Her services were reasonably priced. I was very satisfied with my photographs.

Sent on 10/07/2014