18 Reviews for EY Photo Booth

Setup (3)
Backdrop(s) (3)
Prints (3)
Props (3)
Social Media Integration (2)

I absolutely loved EY Photo booth and by the pictures I'm pretty sure all my guest did as well. It was the cherry on top and just what my wedding needed. Emmanuel is very professional and very prompt in responding to all the questions I had. I love how my quest were able to have their picture texted to them as well as a hard copy. I loved the design of the template they made. I just sent them my wedding invitation and they were able to know exactly what I wanted. I hope to use them again in the future and I highly recommend them. Thank you EY Photo booth.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 5/11/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

All of my guests loved the photobooth and our attendant was so patient and nice. The photo quality was superb we got double prints through out the night, Emmanuel was prompt and professional when responding to emails, texts, phone calls. I will definitely work with them again and I would definitely recommend them!!!!

Profile Picture Allyson, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Emmanuel and his team are absolutely amazing! Our guests really enjoyed the photo booth at our wedding. He was so prompt in his responses and I loved the way our template came out as they designed it especially for our wedding. I even got all the pictures that were taken that night sent to me so that I could save them all. The scrapbook is also such a nice keepsake! I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Iris, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I have to say choosing EY Photo Booth was a great decision. Emmanuel responded quickly and designed the perfect photo strip for us. He understood the theme of the wedding and brought a back drop that matched perfectly. His staff was professional and helpful and his equipment was state of the art. Each guest received a photo strip and they also sent the photos electronically to them and the very next day they emailed every picture to us. We made changes last minute and Emmanuel was completely flexible and accommodated our every wish. Thank you again EY Photo, your the best.

Profile Picture Stefanie, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

EY photobooth did an Excellent job at my wedding. Everyone loved this photobooth! Great service! Quick response! I will definitely hire them again in the future!!! Thank you soo much!!

Profile Picture Caitler Kelly, 3/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Such a great experience working with Emanuel and the rest of the EY photo booth team. Great quality photos, and great pricing. Our custom made template is exactly what we wanted. The pictures were lit beautifully, making anyone look good lol The girls on-site were friendly and easy to work with. Thanks so much guys, can’t wait to book you again for my next event!

Profile Picture Priscilla , 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The service was just excellent! We were very satisfied with everything you guys provided and how you guys did everything

Profile Picture Adrian, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They were on time , very professional staff, guests loved our event complimenting our photo booth choice! :)

Profile Picture Yoselin , 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great experience with this company. Fast communication, they design your template or you get to pick one from a made one. The experience was fun for our guests, the picture quality is the best I’ve seen around which was the reason I hired them in the first place. Price is also really good for what you get. You also get to download your pictures after your event which I thought was awesome. Thanks Emmanuel! We’ll be back!

Profile Picture Lurdes, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

I totally recommend them..Dont think twice and book them. Loved that I hired them for my wedding..Quality is really good. My family loved their pictures and are always comparing to other photo booths at other party's and tell me how no one compares to EY photo booth from professionalism of the staff to quality of pictures.

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything was great! I would definitely use him again!

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 6/10/17, 1 Review

Very awesome! Would definitely recommend

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great Photobooth my guests loved it and have used this vendor for all my kids birthdays !

Profile Picture Belle, 5/6/17, 1 Review
4.7

They were great! All my guest enjoyed the experience.

Profile Picture Eric, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I booked EY Photo Booth for our wedding reception and I am so glad we did! Emmanuel and his team were very flexible in working out times for the photo booth and the pricing was reasonable! I first discovered them at a Bridal Expo and kept their contact info for a year and a half while planning. They were great to work with and were very professional! The quality of the photos was top notch and our guests really enjoyed being able to take home a copy of their photo. I was impressed with their package offering a custom template to match our event and everything turned out great! I will definitely be booking them for future events! Thank you!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
3.9

Overall great service! Just a small hiccup they ran out the flash. So half of my pictures were not so sharp.

Profile Picture Leticia , 3/31/18, 1 Review
0.5

As a devastated bride who just lost her dream venue, I contacted Emmanuel to let him know that my event was canceled and I would now have to elope in another state. I told him that I would have to cancel the photo booth and asked for my deposit back. On his website it states, if the event is canceled that the deposit is refundable. But I guess that's not really the case. I asked this 5 months before my original wedding date, so it's not like he would not have time to fill that date.

View Vendor Response