Extreme Southern Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Hannah L. Married on 08/06/2022

Absolutely amazing

I used ESP for my wedding. Words cannot express how amazing these people are. there is hands down no better DJ around. if you need a DJ for anything, this is your guy. everyone at my wedding loved the energy they provided and the music played.
    Brandon A. Married on 07/16/2022

Book ESP now!

Shannon and his partner did an amazing job at our wedding. They went above and beyond our expectations! Shannon was no only our DJ, he also acted as our wedding planner and coordinator. ESP’s packages are an exceptional value! You will not be disappointed in their services. If you book them, get ready to party the night away and have the best time of your life!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Candice C. Married on 07/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Met and exceed our expectations!

E.S.P was hands down the best Dj we have ever experienced. Shannon was so on top of things. He truly went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding. It’s hard to describe to someone through text how amazing this Dj is, this team is something you have to experience. Even just talking to Shannon will get you hyped for your event. We truly can’t say enough great things about them. Our wedding went off without a hitch and was a huge hit because of E.S.P! I will always highly recommend them to everyone!
    Rachel R. Married on 07/15/2022

So much energy!

We've been to many weddings and have never seen someone engage a crowd the way Shannon did. He brings so much fuel to the party! He makes it nearly impossible not to have a good time, whether you're an avid dancer or prefer to sit back and watch. Was also great to work with leading up to the event. Can't thank him enough for the experience he helped provide!
  • Samantha
    Samantha H. Married on 06/25/2022

Highly recommend ESP!

They made our reception all that we had hoped for. Shannon asked us what we wanted and he did exactly that. I even changed the timeline halfway through and made everything seamless. We’ve had numerous guests tell us how awesome he was, they even asked for his card because they loved them so much. I wouldn’t change a thing, highly recommend!!
    Katie R. Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best DJ service in Kentucky!

Shannon and ESP came very highly recommended by close friends that had attended weddings he had done in our area. We actually scheduled our wedding date based on his availability and we are so happy we did. Shannon provides a very detailed itinerary prior to the wedding and discusses every detail. He coordinated with our other vendors and wedding party so that everyone was on the same page. He played every song we asked for and was awesome keeping guests dancing and singing along all night. His suggestions were awesome and our guests loved everything! We had a lot of older guests and he catered to both crowds which was so important to us! He stayed late in to the night because guests continued paying for extra time - he is that good!!! His equipment was very impressive including a digital display booth and bright lighting! Cannot say enough good things!
    Hailey F. Married on 06/03/2022

Best day ever

There aren’t enough words to describe how well Shannon Edds was at our wedding and the days following up to our wedding. He was very entertaining. I still have people coming up to me to say how wonderful the DJ was. HIGHLY recommend!!!!!!
  • Amber
    Amber R. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

It was my sons thirteenth birthday!

I had the most amazing experience ever! My sons party wouldn’t have been a party without Shannon! I would 10/10 recommend him to any and everyone! LOVE, LOVE, LOVED our experience! Can’t wait to hire him again in the near future!
    Krista G. Married on 04/30/2022

The best DJs out there!

The best DJs out there. Made sure everything was taken care of and helped make our day so special! Our friends and family had the best time!
    Raegan P. Married on 04/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

ESP made my wedding reception one to remember!

I couldn’t have imagined anyone else to DJ my wedding! As soon as I started planning my wedding I knew I had to have Extreme Southern Productions based off of being involved in previous weddings with them. Everything was perfect and they kept the party going!
    Kelsie C. Married on 04/09/2022

Phenomenal

Shannon did an absolute phenomenal job ! He is so understanding and flexible and takes your “wants “ into consideration and makes the whole day what YOU want ! I highly recommend ESP . Not only was he a great dj but couldn’t have done rehearsal without him. He went out of his way to make sure the whole wedding party had what they needed during ceremony and reception .
    Nick B. Married on 03/19/2022

Best DJ experience ever! 10/10 recommend

Couldn’t recommend enough. All the guest had a great time and Shanon kept the crowd involved and the wedding with great energy to the very end. Was great to work with before, during, and after. The best you can get!!

Extreme Southern Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Nick for the beautiful words. they are so very appreciated. Thank you so much for the trust given to us. We don't take that for grated for sure.
    Terra B. Married on 03/19/2022

The best DJ ever!

Shanon and the entire extreme southern productions team were so incredible to work with. They truly helped to guide us through the day and kept everything transitioning smoothly. The music was always just right and they really knew how to keep the crowd involved. I am so glad we booked with ESP, and many others told us they were the best DJ’s they seen out of many weddings. You definitely won’t regret booking!

Extreme Southern Productions's reply:

Thank you Terra so much you are soo soo kind and we are so blessed to have spent such a special moment with you and Nick. Here's to your future and many more beautiful memories in the journey called life
    Jen P. Married on 12/26/2021

Photographer - JLP Photography

After working with Shannon & ESP crew on numerous occasions, I can undoubtedly say that they are my preferred, #1 go to DJ's to work with and refer. The positive energy radiating from these guys can always get the crowds constantly engaged, keep them & wedding party on schedule, all the while creating a memorable experience for all! He cares about his clients special day, all who attend, as well as working WITH other the other vendors, which really makes for a smooth and fun time for all! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
    Adam F. Married on 12/17/2021

Exceeded all expectations.

Shannon was absolutely incredible!! The whole experience from beginning to end was great. Him and his assistant helped to create an amazing night and keep the dance floor full all night long. Our guests repeatedly told us how much fun they had and how great the music was. There’s a fine line at weddings of a DJ/MC being too involved by taking away attention, and not being enough to create energy. Shannon was perfect. He checked throughout the night with both the bride and myself to make sure we were happy, and we couldn’t be more pleased. Shannon exceeded all expectations, and we can’t imagine having any other DJ take care of us. Within 24 hours of the event we are already getting friends of friends, that weren’t even at the wedding, asking for who our DJ was.
    Kyle R. Married on 12/11/2021

Great time

Awesome dude, staff is amazing. Puts on a great show and it’s just a great time! Not sure how many people told me my wedding was amazing, but it was all ran by Shannon and his crew! Recommend to anyone for anything!!
    Renata I. Married on 12/02/2021

Father/Daughter Dance

They did an excellent job. They were interactive with the guests, got them up and dancing. One of the best DJ's we've ever had.
    Kelsea W. Married on 11/13/2021

One heck of a party!!

My husband and I got married in November of this year. Shannon was our DJ and when I tell you he was nothing short of amazing I mean that. He kept the party going all night and he kept everyone involved. So many people told us this was the best wedding they had been to and that was all because of Shannon. He worked with us and included anything we needed/wanted. He is definitely the best around and very affordable.
    Janelle A. Married on 11/06/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

First and foremost Shannon and his team were the greatest group of people! They went above and beyond to make our day special! Not only did they do the DJ/photo booth, they were checking on us the entire time to make sure we were having a great time! Shannon kept the crowd alive through the whole night! A lot of our guest were complementing his whole team! If you’re needing a DJ/MC ESP is the way to go. We love you guys and can’t wait to book you for the next event!!! Thank you ESP for an amazing night that we will always remember!!

Extreme Southern Productions's reply:

Thanks so much for the amazing review. It was a blast to hang out with you guys on your special day. From all the little twist and turns to the ending with your sis, all of it was absolutely amazing. Thank you for letting us be a special part of your stunning day.
    Chad C. Married on 10/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our wedding was a production that we couldnt have pulled off without ESP.

We weren't any easy wedding. We know that. ESP made it feel easy to us though. Shannon never once told us no, he couldnt do that. His positive attitude and vibes were a delight. I will never hire a different DJ.

Extreme Southern Productions's reply:

Thank you sir. Yours and Jessica's wedding will forever be in our hearts. You all and all your vendors worked to pull this off a it came together beautifully. Thank you for allowing ESP to help with that. Can't wait to watch your journey.
    Marcus F. Married on 10/29/2021

Unforgettably fun

Shannon asked us to describe with one word what we wanted our night to end like. I myself said: “unforgettable” and my wife said “fun” needless to say we had an unforgettably fun night. 11/10 I want to get married again just to have Shannon and his team come DJ for us again!

Extreme Southern Productions's reply:

Marcus and Lexi thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your amazing day. First time down at Red River gorge doing a wedding. It was stunning. I seriously cannot wait to see the pictures and video from this wedding. You all were amazing to work with and we hope we get to work with you guys again one day. Post that journey on Facebook so we can follow and keep in touch.
  • Kelsie
    Kelsie B. Married on 10/23/2021

Amazing, fun, friendly

Shannon and his team at ESP could not have been better. From the very beginning they were so responsive, kind, and professional. They made sure everything was exactly how I wanted it and kept me in the loop throughout the whole process. The photobooth was literally the biggest hit of the whole night and I love looking back at the pictures. I would recommend them over and over again to anyone. Thank you all so much for making our guests so happy. Love, Kelsie and Lance Bradley

Extreme Southern Productions's reply:

Kelsie thank you so so much for the amazing review. Your wedding was stunning. You guys were so beautifully easy to work for and amazing people to have met. Thank you for hiring us and we look forward to any future needs you may have.
  • Tamara
    Tamara T. Married on 10/23/2021

Amazing time!!

Shannon and the other gentleman with him were absolutely amazing. They have such great energy and kept everything seamless. They kept us going where we needed to be and kept the entertainment going. He had great suggestions, like the shoe game and having tables of guests answer questions about us to be released to the dinner line. Such a great game and, if your friends are a mess like ours, the guessing is the fun part. They are all very professional and everything was perfectly timed and orchestrated. Oh! And I highly recommend the photo booth! The props provided were spot on. When we do a 10yr vow renewal, we’ll be booking them again! Thank you all for such a fun, memorable night! 💖.
  • Dustin
    Dustin P. Married on 10/22/2021

Above and beyond expectations

Extreme southern productions (ESP) was absolutely amazing. They exceeded my expectations. I would never recommend anyone but these phenomenal people. Shannon goes above and beyond what you even think your getting. With ESP you don't only get a DJ you get a person who genuinely cares and gets on a personal level with you. And he isn't one of those djs that sits behind a computer. He gets involved. He interacts with everyone he makes your day a day that no one present will ever forget. Me and my wife got more than a DJ we got a new friend who showed us care. I can absolutely promise you that you can not go wrong with booking ESP. we are so blessed to been able to have you at our wedding. Wished the night would have never ended. Would absolutely rate 10 out of 5 stars. Check em out and book them for whatever it is you need. You will absolutely not be disappointed. Thank you guys again. Y'all are amazing.

Extreme Southern Productions's reply:

Dustin same with Brittney thank you for the review and thank you for your connection to me personally from start to finish. Your love for one another will never go unnoticed and we cannot wait to follow that. Here's to your future and journey. God bless u both.
illustration stars