Extreme Southern Productions Reviews

213 | Bedford, KY

213 Reviews for Extreme Southern Productions

Renata I. · Getting married on 12/02/2021

Father/Daughter Dance

They did an excellent job. They were interactive with the guests, got them up and dancing. One of the best DJ's we've ever had.

Sent on 02/24/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel L. · Married on 04/17/2021

Lemke Reid Wedding

ESP led us through the evening so we could enjoy ourselves and our guests. We had such a fun and incredible experience, and DJ Shannon definitely listened to all our weird and personal requests and made our reception fun and memorable. We are so grateful!

Sent on 04/21/2021

Angela A. · Married on 04/15/2021

Not just a DJ, A total experience!

Shannon is fantastic he took our event to a whole other level! He is fantastic at keeping a crowd engaged and so lively and upbeat. I couldn't recommend him highly enough and hope to use him for all future events.

Sent on 04/28/2021

Kiersten M. · Married on 04/10/2021

Amazing Wedding Help

Shannon and his crew did amazing with helping us organize our wedding, planning out the music, and helping everyone to have a great time.

Sent on 04/19/2021
  • Hayley

Hayley R. · Married on 03/20/2021

Absolute perfection

When I say that our DJ was nothing less than perfect i mean it! Shannon did an incredible job. He made sure that everyone was having a great time! Anything my husband and I wanted to do or listen to, he did it! If it wasn’t for him, we have no clue how our reception would have gone. He even helped us out with our sparkler send off. I mean it was all perfect! I want to throw a huge party just so I can hire him again!!

Sent on 03/26/2021

Melissa C. · Married on 03/13/2021

Amazing!!!!

Shannon and his team were a dream to work with. They were so attentive and so much fun! They wanted everything we wanted and made it happen! I will recommend them to EVERYONE!! Thanks ESP entertainment for making our wedding unforgettable to all our guests! We had a blast thanks to y'all!

Sent on 03/19/2021

Brooke N. · Married on 01/30/2021

Best out there!!

My husband and I have been to ESP events before and knew we HAD to have them. It is no comparison, ESP atmosphere is so much more fun and interactive (if that’s what you want). They are super customizable to your wants and the vibe you are looking for for your event. Everyone at my wedding complimented the DJ and how awesome he was. Super professional yet laid back and very good at communication and confirmations.

Sent on 03/19/2021

Tanner S. · Married on 01/09/2021

Absolute Amazing

Super good guy that Shannon is. Messaged him about a week and half before the event and he got us on the schedule. Played plenty of fun games that everyone was involved and intrigued in! Played whatever music we wanted, and all sorts of other music that everyone enjoyed.Would recommend him to anyone and will have him again at our next event.

Sent on 01/10/2021
  • Chelsea

Chelsea K. · Married on 01/02/2021

More than we could have ever asked for!

Shannon and his team are true professionals! They mic’d our ceremony, led toasts, manned a guestbook photo booth, and had our families dancing so hard they literally tore up the dance floor...

It was immediately evident that this team had a tried and true planning process that took all the stress off of this Covid Bride! They were always gracious and helpful, even when we had to make changes last minute. Communication was clear, comfortable, and prompt!

We got so many compliments on our reception and the joy and energy surrounding the whole evening. I believe a lot of that had to do with Shannon setting the tone. Thanks for everything! We couldn’t have had a more perfect night! ❤️

Sent on 01/13/2021
  • Kingsley

Kingsley W. · Married on 10/31/2020

An absolute blast...phenomenal!!

ESP is hands down the best dj service out there! Shannon and his crew are so easy to communicate with and map out every little detail. They will make sure your guest stay involved and dancing. We also got the photo booth option and our guest loved it! I can't say enough good things about our experience with the ESP crew!

Sent on 11/09/2020
  • Carly

Carly B. · Married on 10/24/2020

WOW. Just..wow.

We had so many guests mention to us how awesome our DJ was. So engaging and fun. Shannon and his team’s thoughtfulness and love for weddings is just amazing. Book them, and you’ll see what I mean! ♥️

Sent on 11/09/2020

Lauren G. · Married on 10/17/2020

An absolute blast!

Extreme Southern Productions made our wedding reception a success! Shannon was so much fun and really got our guests engaged!! I would absolutely recommend him and the company to anyone in search of a DJ!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Mariah S. · Married on 10/03/2020

Mariah & Kyle Pitts

WOW, Shocking, professional, FUN, Exciting, hilarious, and overall FAN-Freakin-tastic! I’ve never been more blown away by a DJ and the amount of time and effort shannon puts into his business. He treats you like nothing else matters and he values your special day. Love this company and would recommend them 1000 times over! Simply AMAZING!

Sent on 10/05/2020

Gjuraj · Married on 10/02/2020

The best night of my life

ESP really kept our wedding flow perfect and then when it came to the reception, there wasn’t a person sitting down! ESP are some of the sweetest people you will ever meet and will make sure you have everything you want!

Sent on 10/04/2020

Samantha G. · Married on 09/27/2020

Best DJ!!!

Shannon Edds with southern productions is AMAZING!!! I have never had so much fun at a wedding until he DJ our wedding. He gave us EXACTLY what we asked for.. which was a really fun reception with lots of dancing! He even helped me find a new venue when I had FIVE days to find one. He was willing to call people and ask about availability for us to find a new spot. He responds so quick and I promise he will make your day absolutely perfect from the ceremony to the end of the reception. Shannon, THANK YOU!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Tommy W. · Married on 09/25/2020

Shannon was nothing less but amazing

Shannon man where do I even begin.. it was truly a honor to have you as our DJ. Even though everyone didn't show up your energy kept the party alive. You are an amazing person and I wouldn't have wanted any other dj to cover our special day. I cant even begin to thank you enough.

Sent on 09/28/2020

Ashley L. · Married on 09/13/2020

Our wedding was better than we could have ever imagined because of Extreme Southern Productions!

HIGHLY recommend!
    So thankful

Sent on 09/19/2020

Cari R. · Married on 08/22/2020

Unbelievable

My one piece of advice is to invest in your DJ. Shannon and his crew are hands down amazing. I cannot day enough good things about them! They made our night the absolute best. 12/10! Also LOVED the photo booth. If you want people to remember your wedding, if you want to dance, laugh, cry and experience everything a wedding has to offer book with ESP!

Sent on 08/23/2020

Marley S. · Married on 08/21/2020

Very professional, creative and FUN!

The night wouldn’t have been the same without ESP. They were interactive and helped keep our guests entertained. We had soooo many friends and family come to us on how much fun they had and it was all thanks to ESP! Thank you so!

Sent on 08/23/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth M. · Married on 08/15/2020

They did an amazing job coordinating with my wedding planners and keeping everyone on the dance floor.

The crew did an amazing job planning and working with us on our big day. They kept the party going and were very timely in accordance to our day of schedule.

Sent on 02/06/2021

Jordan F. · Married on 08/09/2020

Energetic and amazing!!

They did an amazing job keeping everyone up on their feet! Granted we didn’t have a huge wedding but the people that were there definitely were wore out by the end of the night! Would highly recommend!!!!!

Sent on 08/10/2020
  • Lori

Lori R. · Married on 07/18/2020

Amazing!!!

I would highly recommend Extreme Southern Productions. They went above and beyond to make our event everything we wanted and more. Couldn’t of asked for anyone better. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 07/19/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany B. · Married on 07/04/2020

Shannon was fantastic!

Great crowd work. Loved by all

Sent on 07/17/2020

Jennifer C. · Married on 07/03/2020

Our wedding DJ with ESP

ESP was AMAZING!!! Every step of the way from planning, to the event, ESP was involved and helped us so much! They handled the flow of our wedding and took a mountain of stress off of us on our day! ESP is a must-have for your event!!!!

Sent on 07/03/2020