Extreme Sounds Entertainment & Lighting Reviews

412 | Elmhurst, IL

412 Reviews for Extreme Sounds Entertainment & Lighting

jean anderson · Married on 08/10/2019

Loved working with Michael!

Our DJ was Michael and he was great to work with. Very responsive to multiple requests/changes. And helped during the reception to move things along.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Hi Jean & David,

Thank you for letting us be part of your special day. Everyone, including yourself were so nice and we really enjoyed working for you both.

Thanks again,

Jessica Bradu · Married on 07/27/2019

Birthday party

DJ came early and started on time! Amazing experience. Will get them again. Very professional and nice!
    Thank you for making this night even more special Tony! 😉

Sent on 07/31/2019

Hi Jessica,

Thank you so much for letting us be part of your special day :-)

Melissa Gurga · Married on 06/29/2019

Dance Floor full all night long 100%

We had an amazing experience working with Extreme Sounds ENT and DJ Jorge specifically. Tony was amazing in helping us with contract logistics, and DJ Jorge was wonderful to work with both before and during the wedding to make sure we were on the same page regarding songs, timeline, announcements, etc. Jorge, thank you for spreading good vibes and tunes during our wedding. It was such a treat working with you on making the music on our wedding day special and representative of who we are as a couple. We had such an amazing vibe during the reception and dance party thanks to you! Looking forward to staying in touch.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Hi Melissa & Michael,

Thank you for letting us be part of your special day.

• Linda

Linda E · Married on 05/18/2019

Professionalism at its finest

Tony and his team were professional beyond words. Their ability to pivot with requests was excellent. The uplighting, monogram and photobooth were such a hit with our guests. There are so many DJ options out there, but there is only one Extreme Sounds!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Extreme Sounds Entertainment & Lighting's reply:

It was a pleasure to be part of your daughter & family special day :-)

Best of luck in the future to come.

Patt H. · Married on 03/17/2019

Professional and friendly DJ

Thanks for a job well done 👍. Very professional and reasonable. Would recommend you in a heartbeat ❤️. Mike was excellent, sang & danced with guests. He honored all requests. Played all songs on my play list. Everyone was impressed with sound & lights etc.

Sent on 03/25/2019

Hi Pat,

Thank you so much for letting us be part of you and your family special day.

Ashley · Married on 03/09/2019

Awesome and very easy to work with!!!

Tony did an amazing job. He played a variety of music as I wanted and kept the crowd going! Even got my 80 year old grandma who can barely walk on the on the dance floor!!!!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Hi Ashley & Alfredo,

Thank you for letting us be part of your special day.

Best of luck :-)

Stephanie Smith · Married on 11/24/2018

The best DJ ever

Everything about Extreme Sounds Entertainment was amazing. Finding a DJ was one of the most overwhelming aspects of wedding planning for me. We found Extreme Sounds Entertainment online by reading their great reviews they have online and I knew they were the ones for us as soon as we contacted them. We were matched with One of their DJs and I really believe there could not have been a better way. Our DJ was so excited for working with us and about our wedding and it was so obvious he wanted us to have the best day ever. Before the wedding, he would reach out to see how things were going and if there was anything he could do to help. He was some how able to work in my music taste and my husbands, even though they are pretty different, and it made the whole night feel like us. Our DJ follow or timeline and touch base with us during the reception to make sure everything was on time. Our DJ read the crowd perfectly and it really showed how much of experience they have doing weddings. The dance floor was packed the entire night. Even a a few months after our wedding, we are getting compliments from people of all ages on how great our DJ and the music was. Thank you Extreme Sounds Entertainment for making our night.

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely incredible lighting and music that set the tone for a perfect evening!

My wedding was on Saturday, November 10th and I couldn't wait to praise Tony! He delivered everything you could expect for lighting and entertainment at our wedding. He was very professional, easy to communicate with, offered online payments and exceeded all expectations! Our wedding coordinator has been in her role for 20 years yet she said that Tony was one of the best DJs that she has ever seen at her venue. We couldn't thank him enough for all of his hard work and keeping our dance floor full the entire night. Not to mention the beautiful uplighting that added an extra "WOW" factor to the room!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Alma Sanchez · Married on 10/19/2018

Fun to work with this Team

We hired Extreme Sounds Entertainment for DJ, Photobooth, and Lighting services - and we were satisified with all of them! We worked with Tony directly and he was very friendly, flexible, and answered all our questions. Our guests enjoyed the photobooth and we received a CD with a copy of all the photobooth pictures, which was nice. Tony was our DJ as well, and he ensured our reception was fun and that people were dancing. I would definitely recommend Extreme Sounds Entertainment.

Sent on 02/08/2019

Hi Alma & Francisco,

Thank you for letting us be part of your wedding day.

Best of luck to what the future brings you both and your family.

Anthony · Married on 09/08/2018

The One & Only place to consider for your venue!

I would recommend Extreme Sounds Entertainment & Lighting to anyone. They have a very good understanding of what is needed to make sure things run smoothly!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Jacquelyn · Married on 08/11/2018

They listened to what kind of music we wanted played at our reception! Also all the guests really loved our DJ! We would recommend them for other events in the future.

Sent on 08/27/2018
  • Y

Y. · Married on 06/22/2018

Owners Tony and Emily are the BEST! Professional, excellent follow-up, personable, timely, easy to work with, GREAT SERVICE! Quality photos, great props, great all around! I DEFINITELY use them again and DEFINITELY refer their services to everyone I know!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Janice · Married on 05/19/2018

Great DJ . Worked well with our need for last minute song changes and requests for a surprise party. He knew the appropriate volume to have at backyard party so people could dance and those near could still chat . We Will be using again!!

Sent on 05/28/2018
  • Q

Q · Married on 05/08/2018

Great Experience & Very Professional

Sent on 05/14/2018

Snezana · Married on 03/10/2018

DJ Tony was very proactive and helpful during all stages of the process. He was able to take what little music suggestions we gave him and work off of that to make a full night of music! The sound and look of his setup was spot on and we recommend using him to anyone that asks.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Jne · Married on 12/09/2017

Tony was very responsive throughout the process - he arrived on time and had everything set up before we got there. Everything went off very smoothly. He was able to read the crowd and play music that everyone loved and danced too. Highly recommend his services.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Vanessa · Married on 11/15/2017

With out letting more time pass by I can honestly say thank you Tony and Emily for all your time and efforts for making our Daughters Quince be memorable ! This was our first big event and had no clue on where to even start but they went out of there way to help out with directing us on everything else that we where stuck on for our party and not to mention there services very profesional and did I mention being on time to the event ! He was there before they even opened up the hall . Many years of experience pays off , I defenatly recommend him !!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Ariel · Married on 11/11/2017

Extreme Sounds is amazing DJ company. Tony is so professional, flexible, and simply easy going. He worked well under pressured moments and made my ceremony and reception that much more amazing. I would recommend him for any event you could possibly need a DJ for. All generations were on the dance floor having a good ole time.

Ariel & Tony Rush 11/11/17

Sent on 11/14/2017

Alex · Married on 10/20/2017

Very professional!! Was perfect with timing and pronounced everyone’s names perfectly!!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Jena · Married on 10/07/2017

Very helpful with getting me the right ceremony music I had chosen as well as the music for intros. My guests really enjoyed the music selections and were dancing all night

Sent on 10/11/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2017

Tony was an absolute dream to work with from the minute I inquired about pricing. He responded almost immediately with package prices, and answer any odd questions I had at the start of wedding planning. The booking process was simple and all done via computer. Once we made our first deposit, Tony sent us login info for our online client data base, which we were able to make our "must play, maybe play, and absolutely do not play" playlists. I LOVED that we were able to organize the music in this way, as I was much more at ease for what the evening would look like. For the entire year of our engagement, Tony responded to all emails within an instant. For my father-daughter dance, I had arranged it with my dad that he was to choose a song, and it would be a surprise to me up until the minute it played at our reception. Tony and my dad corresponded back and forth without me knowing, and this was pulled off without any issues!

The day of our reception, which was the first time I was even meeting Tony, he put me at immediate ease. He came up to my fiance and I, introduced himself, and quickly ran through how the evening would go. I was worried about the amount of talking via DJ would be taking place (I HATE going to weddings and the DJ acts more like an emcee the entire night, rather than a DJ) but Tony was PERFECT. He checked in with us throughout the night and everything went as planned. Another thing I loved about this company was the way in which songs transitioned into each other. There was not a second where one song would end and silence took place. Each song went straight into the next. Our dance floor was full ALL NIGHT LONG!

We also used Extreme Sounds for our reception uplighting. I had been emailing with Tony up until days before our wedding trying to nail down the color I was going for. I sent Tony two pictures of what I was going for, he said he would make it happen, and it was the exact amber color I was envisioning!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Mary · Married on 09/08/2017

Extreme Sounds was very responsive to any questions that we had. We were able to submit our music online and Tony did a good job playing some of what we requested and what our guests requested, as well. He also read the crowd well, and knew when to play songs that older people would get up to in the beginning of the reception and music that the younger crowd enjoyed at the end of the night.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Dana · Married on 09/03/2017

Tony and Michael were great to work with! Tony helped us in choosing a package and coordinated for us to use a speaker for our ceremony, and Michael met with us for coffee and introduced himself and gave great ideas for flow of songs and song choices. Michael was very professional the evening of the event and managed to handle all the songs my guests were requesting! He spoke loud and clear with his introductions and speeches and overall did a great job.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Lindsay · Married on 09/02/2017

They were great! I dropped the ball and never even talked to them before the wedding because I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off. The day of, our dj showed up and figured it all out, where to go, when to start, made everything run seamlessly without ANY direction from me. Dj'd the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and dancing. Im not gonna lie, I was worried, but everything turned out perfect! Stuck to the music I requested and had us all dancing til the end.

Sent on 09/12/2017