Extreme Sounds Entertainment & Lighting Reviews

402 | Elmhurst, IL

402 Reviews for Extreme Sounds Entertainment & Lighting

Stephanie Smith · Married on 11/24/2018

The best DJ ever

Everything about Extreme Sounds Entertainment was amazing. Finding a DJ was one of the most overwhelming aspects of wedding planning for me. We found Extreme Sounds Entertainment online by reading their great reviews they have online and I knew they were the ones for us as soon as we contacted them. We were matched with One of their DJs and I really believe there could not have been a better way. Our DJ was so excited for working with us and about our wedding and it was so obvious he wanted us to have the best day ever. Before the wedding, he would reach out to see how things were going and if there was anything he could do to help. He was some how able to work in my music taste and my husbands, even though they are pretty different, and it made the whole night feel like us. Our DJ follow or timeline and touch base with us during the reception to make sure everything was on time. Our DJ read the crowd perfectly and it really showed how much of experience they have doing weddings. The dance floor was packed the entire night. Even a a few months after our wedding, we are getting compliments from people of all ages on how great our DJ and the music was. Thank you Extreme Sounds Entertainment for making our night.

Anthony · Married on 09/08/2018

The One & Only place to consider for your venue!

I would recommend Extreme Sounds Entertainment & Lighting to anyone. They have a very good understanding of what is needed to make sure things run smoothly!

Jacquelyn · Married on 08/11/2018

They listened to what kind of music we wanted played at our reception! Also all the guests really loved our DJ! We would recommend them for other events in the future.

• Y

Y. · Married on 06/22/2018

Owners Tony and Emily are the BEST! Professional, excellent follow-up, personable, timely, easy to work with, GREAT SERVICE! Quality photos, great props, great all around! I DEFINITELY use them again and DEFINITELY refer their services to everyone I know!

Janice · Married on 05/19/2018

Great DJ . Worked well with our need for last minute song changes and requests for a surprise party. He knew the appropriate volume to have at backyard party so people could dance and those near could still chat . We Will be using again!!

• Q

Q · Married on 05/08/2018

Great Experience & Very Professional

Snezana · Married on 03/10/2018

DJ Tony was very proactive and helpful during all stages of the process. He was able to take what little music suggestions we gave him and work off of that to make a full night of music! The sound and look of his setup was spot on and we recommend using him to anyone that asks.

Jne · Married on 12/09/2017

Tony was very responsive throughout the process - he arrived on time and had everything set up before we got there. Everything went off very smoothly. He was able to read the crowd and play music that everyone loved and danced too. Highly recommend his services.

Vanessa · Married on 11/15/2017

With out letting more time pass by I can honestly say thank you Tony and Emily for all your time and efforts for making our Daughters Quince be memorable ! This was our first big event and had no clue on where to even start but they went out of there way to help out with directing us on everything else that we where stuck on for our party and not to mention there services very profesional and did I mention being on time to the event ! He was there before they even opened up the hall . Many years of experience pays off , I defenatly recommend him !!

Ariel · Married on 11/11/2017

Extreme Sounds is amazing DJ company. Tony is so professional, flexible, and simply easy going. He worked well under pressured moments and made my ceremony and reception that much more amazing. I would recommend him for any event you could possibly need a DJ for. All generations were on the dance floor having a good ole time.

Ariel & Tony Rush 11/11/17

Alex · Married on 10/20/2017

Very professional!! Was perfect with timing and pronounced everyone’s names perfectly!!

Jena · Married on 10/07/2017

Very helpful with getting me the right ceremony music I had chosen as well as the music for intros. My guests really enjoyed the music selections and were dancing all night

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2017

Tony was an absolute dream to work with from the minute I inquired about pricing. He responded almost immediately with package prices, and answer any odd questions I had at the start of wedding planning. The booking process was simple and all done via computer. Once we made our first deposit, Tony sent us login info for our online client data base, which we were able to make our "must play, maybe play, and absolutely do not play" playlists. I LOVED that we were able to organize the music in this way, as I was much more at ease for what the evening would look like. For the entire year of our engagement, Tony responded to all emails within an instant. For my father-daughter dance, I had arranged it with my dad that he was to choose a song, and it would be a surprise to me up until the minute it played at our reception. Tony and my dad corresponded back and forth without me knowing, and this was pulled off without any issues!

The day of our reception, which was the first time I was even meeting Tony, he put me at immediate ease. He came up to my fiance and I, introduced himself, and quickly ran through how the evening would go. I was worried about the amount of talking via DJ would be taking place (I HATE going to weddings and the DJ acts more like an emcee the entire night, rather than a DJ) but Tony was PERFECT. He checked in with us throughout the night and everything went as planned. Another thing I loved about this company was the way in which songs transitioned into each other. There was not a second where one song would end and silence took place. Each song went straight into the next. Our dance floor was full ALL NIGHT LONG!

We also used Extreme Sounds for our reception uplighting. I had been emailing with Tony up until days before our wedding trying to nail down the color I was going for. I sent Tony two pictures of what I was going for, he said he would make it happen, and it was the exact amber color I was envisioning!

Mary · Married on 09/08/2017

Extreme Sounds was very responsive to any questions that we had. We were able to submit our music online and Tony did a good job playing some of what we requested and what our guests requested, as well. He also read the crowd well, and knew when to play songs that older people would get up to in the beginning of the reception and music that the younger crowd enjoyed at the end of the night.

Dana · Married on 09/03/2017

Tony and Michael were great to work with! Tony helped us in choosing a package and coordinated for us to use a speaker for our ceremony, and Michael met with us for coffee and introduced himself and gave great ideas for flow of songs and song choices. Michael was very professional the evening of the event and managed to handle all the songs my guests were requesting! He spoke loud and clear with his introductions and speeches and overall did a great job.

Lindsay · Married on 09/02/2017

They were great! I dropped the ball and never even talked to them before the wedding because I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off. The day of, our dj showed up and figured it all out, where to go, when to start, made everything run seamlessly without ANY direction from me. Dj'd the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and dancing. Im not gonna lie, I was worried, but everything turned out perfect! Stuck to the music I requested and had us all dancing til the end.

• Jenna

Jenna · Married on 09/01/2017

DJ Jorge was excellent! He was able to feel the mood of the party and play the music that was needed. Very professional and nice guy. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Maria · Married on 08/05/2017

They are really helpful in organizing your wedding throughout the ceremony or reception. I couldn't have asked for better Dj. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you Tony and Emily for your help! It was a fun, memorable night!

patrick · Married on 07/22/2017

Tony was fantastic! Incredibly organized...always replied promptly to emails, calls or texts. Made the music part of the ceremony something we never had to worry about. People in attendance raved about the music choices and said they were impressed how full the dance floor was the whole time. 5 out of 5 in our opinion!!

laura · Married on 07/21/2017

Tony and Emily are a pleasure to to work with. They are helpful with the planning process and very responsive but to emails. The online planning website is easy to use and really helps to streamline the process. DJ Jorge was amazing at the wedding and played all of our favorite songs. Tony came out to our venue to help us chose our uplifting colors which was very helpful. We highly recommend this company for your event.

Emma · Married on 07/15/2017

Our dj was Greg and he was the most flexible person ever! I was a bit overwhelmed putting everything together and he was someone who just showed up, went with the flow, and delivered great service! He was the easiest part about coordinating the event and I cannot say how much I appreciated it.

Susan · Married on 07/01/2017

Tony did an amazing job at our wedding. We had a bilingual wedding (Spanish/English) and had him say things in both languages, which worked out very well. We loved being able to make a “must play” playlist ahead of time. Tony was able to get a few songs that weren’t already in his library, including our first dance song. He did a good job sticking to our requests and throwing in some other songs based on the crowd. The guests loved the music- there was something for everyone and the night flowed perfectly from fun classics to modern hits to 90s throwbacks. Tony did a *perfect* job of reading the crowd and playing blocks of similar music depending on which group was ready to dance (e.g. top 40 for the young adult crowd, classic Mexican banda music for the relatives, etc.) Emily ran our photo booth, which the guests loved as well. Very quickly after the wedding we received a digital copy of all the photobooth photos and videos. Lots of our guests still comment about how great the DJ was. Thank you Tony!

rob · Married on 06/26/2017

Thanks!

Everyone had a great time!

Barb · Married on 06/24/2017

There was not one minute that the dance floor was not packed! Everyone had a great time! Tony did a fantastic job from start to finish! The sound was amazing. Emily's Photo booth was a huge hit! They both helped to make the wedding perfect!