Extreme Productions, LLC Reviews

132 Reviews for Extreme Productions, LLC

1 User photo

Extreme Productions, LLC 1

Jaynie · Married on 09/22/2018

I had THE BEST time at my wedding and Matt Brys had everything to do with it! Matt really knows what he’s doing and delivers! I will recommended him to everyone. If I had to do it all over again I’d still pick him for my DJ!

Paige · Married on 09/08/2018

Matt is the bomb!! He did such an excellent job of making us feel comfortable through the song choosing process which is such an important thing at the wedding. He also did such an excellent job of reading the room and playing music everyone would enjoy. He is hilarious and all around ready to have a good time. We would choose him hands down to do any of our next big events and wedding again (though we wont have another, haha!).

Bryan · Married on 08/25/2018

Extreme Productions was an absolute dream to work for our wedding! Matt and team blew us away with their professionalism, promptness, and overall awesomeness. They worked very closely with us during this process and were happy to offer any suggestions if asked. They also were very flexible as I had a few last minute changes. I would absolutely recommend Extreme Productions for anyone's upcoming nuptials. They made our day perfect!

Denise · Married on 08/19/2018

Extreme productions is truly awesome. As the mother of the bride, I was involved and could not get over the professionalism. Special thanks goes out to Matt Brys. He met with us as much as we wanted and patiently walked us through changes being made. He even recorded the audio of the entire wedding , as we did not think of a videographer. We didn't ask, he just saw the need and gave it as a gift. That meant absolutely so much to the family, especially to her grandmother and we mothers who couldn't here everything and were so sorry that we could not recapture those special moments and now we have them forever. The guests loved him too, because he engaged with them going around to tables to make sure everyone had a chance to have input to the song selections. He made an amazing wedding even more amazing for us. Better grab him up while you can. I have a feeling he will be booked quickly.

Amanda · Married on 08/19/2018

Extreme Productions was in charge of our lighting, sound, and music for our wedding ceremony and reception. They did a beautiful job enhancing our venue lighting by adding uplighting and a customized monogram lighting which we placed on the dance floor. Our uplighting looked classy for dinner, speeches, etc, and once the party got started, the colors changed up a bit to add some additional eye catching elements to the party. We used microphones during the ceremony so our guests would adequately be able to hear our personal vows to one another. Thank goodness Matt suggested this because it was an extremely windy day for our outdoor wedding venue and no one would have been able to hear anything if it wasn't for those microphones. Even with the crazy winds, everyone was able to clearly hear our ceremony and vows and we got loads of complements on them! As a lovely surprise, a day or two after the wedding, we received an email from Matt with a recording of our ceremony. Since we did not hire a videographer, this was a great gift to us so we can always listen back on our vows and hear the emotion in them while they were being exchanged.
    Lastly, Matt was the perfect DJ! He made time to walk around to the guests tables and ask for any special requests. He walked up to my 92 year old grandmother and briefly talked with her; this is something that the family appreciated very much! Matt was great at feeling the vibe of the party and incorporated a wide variety of music into the party just like we requested. We had both older and younger guests out on the dance floor having fun together and we could not have asked for anything more! Simply put, it was the perfect party and that is HUGELY due to Matt and his ability to read the crowd. Matt was also great at making any announcements we requested at the wedding (such as guests going to the Photobooth, cake cutting, introductions for speeches, the list goes on!) which helped ensure the reception ran smoothly.

Mindy · Married on 08/18/2018

I recently attended a wedding with deejay, Matt Brys, and he was fabulous! Very professional and had the best enthusiasm for the event!

Korey · Married on 08/03/2018

We had an absolutely awesome experience with Extreme Productions as our DJ! Matt Brys did an amazing job. He was very well organized throughout the whole process and his experience definitely showed. He was accommodating to our requests and really helped guide us on decisions that we weren't sure on. He was able to draw on his past experience to help us decide how to plan certain parts of the ceremony and reception. There is absolutely nothing that we would have changed with the music at our wedding. Matt and Extreme Productions did a perfect job!

Nikol · Married on 07/21/2018

Matt is the absolute BEST!! If you want the best DJ for your wedding, use Extreme Productions Entertainment! Matt is extremely passionate about his work and very good at his job. He is flexible and willing to work with you in whatever way you need. He is super responsive and really cares about getting to know his couples. He has done so many weddings that he knows exactly how to do it and does it very professionally but also fun! I would highly recommend Matt for your upcoming wedding!

Katie · Married on 06/24/2018

Matt was incredible! He has amazing energy and ran the order of events seamlessly at our wedding. He agreed to all of our requests and went above and beyond making us feel stress free the entire night. My bridal party wouldn’t commit to who was giving a speech even though I asked them every day the week leading up to the wedding. He told me not to worry and he took care of locking in people 10 minutes before the speeches were given. We just got to sit back and enjoy it! I hope we see Matt dj-ing another event we attend because he really kept our party going!!!

• X

Xander · Married on 06/23/2018

We loved working with Matt and extreme productions. They made everything go so smooth and helped make our special day the best day of our lives. 10 out of 10 would recommend to any friend!

Katie · Married on 06/17/2018

Matt is an amazing DJ and an amazing person!

Initially, I was convinced that we should have a live band until we met with Matt at Extreme Productions. At our interview, it was clear he was the right man. Not only did he ask what our favorite bands were, but also our parents’. As I am trying to describe my dad’s eclectic taste, matt is pulling up songs left and right to gauge my reaction. The kicker was when he described a wedding he performed where the bride loved 90s pop, the groom loved 2000s rap, FOB loved classic rock, and FOG loved motown. The way Matt described the initial two minutes of dancing was like how a chef describes flavors on your palette. I was sold!

About 5 months before the wedding my wife’s father passed away. We had our wedding planner notify all the vendors so they knew to be sensitive. Matt sent us flowers! We were so touched.

When it came time for the big night, Matt was excellent. Whenever he came on the mic, you could tell he had control of the room. Song after song was excellent. The dance floor was packed all night. He even worked with my friends to help them do a surprise dance performance for us. We got so many compliments from our guests about both his MC style, and his DJ skills.

We couldn’t recommend him higher!

Jasinda · Married on 05/19/2018

Matt Brys and Extreme Productions Entertainment LLC are phenomenal DJ’s. My wedding was May 19, 2018 and Matt completely rocked the party. Matt was professional, prompt, and accommodating. Plenty of resources to help with ideas on song selection. More than that the customer service is exceptional-responsive to emails, text messages, and phone calls. Planning sessions were interactive and engaging. You get full service and full treatment more than a dj-master of ceremony, engaged the other vendors on the day of for introductions and coordination. I have been singing their praises to everyone I meet. It is my pleasure to endorse them as a premier vendor. I already have them secured for my next event.

Brianna · Married on 04/28/2018

Absolutely AMAZING company. Matt was our DJ for our wedding and the whole day ran smoothly & perfectly. Not a single complaint, all guests loved everything he had to offer. Highly recommend them! They’re the best!!!

Darlene · Married on 04/14/2018

Matt and Extreme productions did a fantastic job at our daughters wedding! We highly recommend him. He was professional, fun and kept everyone on the dance floor happy. He definitely made our great day even better.

Danielle · Married on 01/13/2018

As a wedding planner, having a great DJ by my side makes my life so much less stressful! Matt and his team not only had a great handle and understanding of the flow for the day, but, having worked at the venue before, he offered really helpful tips ahead of the wedding day on how to manage the space and timeline. Matt is a stellar DJ and while I usually try to blend into the background, I couldn't help but slyly shaking it to some of the awesome beats and tunes he was throwing out there. Great pic for any social party or wedding!

Patty · Married on 01/13/2018

Matt and his team were wonderful! He played all the songs we requested and really felt the vibes of our guests while on the dance floor. He even offered us to get a drink when we first sat at our sweetheart table. He worked seamlessly with our wedding coordinator and venue coordinator. I would definitely recommend him!

Julie · Married on 01/06/2018

We chose Matt with extreme productions for our wedding this last January. We couldn’t have been happier, Matt is so easy going and did such an amazing job at our wedding! I would recommend them to any and all. I’ve never seen so many people engaged in the music, dancing at a wedding, let alone to the very last minute!

Jenna · Married on 09/26/2017

We had an amazing experience with Extreme Productions, specifically, Matt Brys. We loved having Matt as our DJ at our wedding. We met him at a vendor fair and we instantly clicked with his laid back vibe. He's incredibly professional and fun! He kept the vibe going all night and definitely catered to our needs. He's family oriented but can keep up with the party animals when necessary! We love Matt! He's the unicorn of DJ's! ;)

Extreme Productions, LLC 2

Jazmin · Married on 09/10/2017

From the beginning, Matt, from Extreme Productions, was very attentive. Thanks to him, we felt confident with our timeline and setting. We had an unfortunate incident where our venue was shutdown 1 month before our wedding. He went above and beyond to aid us, anyway he could; looking for other venues and calling around. We were just so grateful! On the night of the wedding, he kept us entertained throughout the whole evening, engaging the dance floor with his words and music. His control of the music was impeccable. He played to the crowd and had the dance floor packed all night. Not only did he cater to the dance floor but he always made sure to check in on us , providing us with drinks and even offering to grab our dinner so that we wouldn't have to leave the table and rest a little. The money was absolutely worth it! After dinner, we could not sit down, we were having so much fun dancing! Many guests, after the wedding, have told us that they had an absolute blast! I will definitely be recommending Matt and Extreme Productions to all my friends and family!

Katie · Married on 09/09/2017

Matt is THE BEST MC EVER!! Matt came highly recommended from my photographer/videographer because they said he "knows how to captivate a crowd and is easy to work with" and boy were they right!!! Matt seriously was one of the easiest people to work with and he knew exactly what I was looking for with our song selections. He was more than willing to make all the little details I wanted come to life. He even set up the lighting for our wedding which was beautiful as well! It gave the venue a whole other feel when it was dancing/party time! My father-in-law who is a lighting fanatic even said "There was nothing to critique.. He was that good!" We can't thank you enough Matt! xoxo

Leanne · Married on 09/01/2017

Matt did an AMAZING job at our wedding. He was so friendly and professional. He was a pleasure to work with and made sure our dance floor stayed packed! Would absolutely recommend!

Sue · Married on 08/19/2017

Matt Brys and Extreme Production did a FANTASTIC job! Words cannot express how much we appreciated his attention to detail, his ability to stick to the timeline and help us all stick to it too. He made every guest feel important and brought EVERYONE out of their seat and on to the dance floor. His ability to read the crowd and rock the house was amazing. The quality of the sound equipment and lighting was top notch. I will be recommending him to all of my friends and family. Hire this man -- he will make your wedding or event a huge success!!! Guaranteed!!

Cassaundra · Married on 08/12/2017

We are so blessed to have been put in contact with Extreme!! Matt was absolutely amazing at our wedding!! He had us dancing and having the time of our lives all night!!! Everything we asked for and more!!! Would book them again in a heart beat!! The best part was that we didn't haft to give him an exact list of every song we wanted. We gave him some examples and he created the playlist from there and it was PERFECT!!!

Morgan · Married on 06/17/2017

Absolutely incredible experience with Extreme Productions. They were always so responsive from the first interview with them all the way til the wedding day. If I had a quick question, they were happily available to answer it. My wedding guests were blown away by their professionalism. They carried our most important day all the way through. These guys are exceptional and without a doubt, the BEST in the business!