Extreme DJ Service Reviews

Extreme DJ Service 5
  • Magdalena

Magdalena Ramirez · Getting married on 02/04/2021

Danced all NIGHT!

Eric is amazing! From day 1, he was easily accessible..always responded to our emails, and made time to meet with us over the phone. Our wedding was unforgettable; our family and friends were dancing all night and he made sure everything ran smoothly! He is very professional and his experience shows. HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Maggie,

You and Alex were awesome and your family and friends were a riot. Thanks for having me and I wish you two the best~

• Alaina

Alaina Turner · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Extremely Impressed

Working with Extreme DJ Service was an absolute pleasure! They were extremely communicative throughout the entire process and were very quick to respond to any emails with questions. Our assigned DJ was Mike Halik and he was a perfect DJ and MC! He was extremely professional and it was clear that he knew exactly what he was doing. He kept our night organized and flowing right on schedule and he was very lively and knew how to engage with the crowd. He also was able to accommodate our “interesting” music selections and was able to fill in our blank spots with similar music whenever the need arose. Our guests all complimented the flow of the music and our dance floor was packed the entire night! There isn’t a single thing we would have changed and we appreciate the efficiency and professionalism at such a great price, too!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Extreme DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for posting an online review of our services and me personally. I had so much fun entertaining you and all your guest! You and Archie were an awesome couple and very easy to work with! I absolutely loved your selection of music for the night. I wish you both the very best as you start a new and exciting chapter together!! – DJ Mike Halik
  • Jordan

Jordan Fields · Getting married on 11/11/2020

11 Out of 10, 6 Star Experience. Simply Superb.

Eric and Tony at Extreme DJ Service are consummate professionals (nay, experts)!

Eric made the pre-wedding planning process stress-free and was a much-needed voice of resolution and assurance in otherwise trying pre-wedding times. He made the logistics and ground work seamless and incredibly collaborative! Jenna and I consider ourselves blessed to have been paired with him, Tony, and his team!

Eric and Tony also absolutely CRUSHED at the wedding itself. The day/night-of coordination, the music selection, the order of events, the arrangement of the dance floor, the MC-ing, the understanding of our needs, all executed to the letter (and to absolute perfection). More than we could have ever imagined. Pure magic.

Would we recommend Eric, Tony, and Extreme DJ Services? We hope that's a rhetorical question. It's a no-brainer. They're the cream of the crop. The best. Absolutely incredible in all respects. An 11 out of 10, 6-star DJ service/vendor. We'd shout their names from the rooftops if it were socially acceptable to do so.

Eric understood our vision, actively listened, and he and Tony transformed our special night into a tasteful, fun, and electric experience!

Gentlemen, thanks a billion (from the bottom of our hearts)! You went above and beyond the call of duty. Although, that seems to be your standard. Our guests haven't stopped raving about you and your brilliant work since the moment the event ended (and they had to be pried from the dance floor from our wedding coordinator).

Sent on 12/26/2019

Jenna and Jordan,

I can't thank you enough for taking the time to post such an amazing review. From the first time we talked, I knew you were the perfect couple to provide entertainment for. The suggestions we offered you two were open to and i truly believe together, we setup your wedding for true success. You had an A-List of vendors, your guest's wanted to celebrate and you could see the love between you two! BOOM! Thank you for allowing us to share that day with you and we wish you much happiness and success in the future. Please remain in touch and Happy Holidays.

• Allyson

Allyson Royce · Married on 11/16/2019

Gabe was amazing!!

Gabe!! We had an amazing experience with Extreme DJ. From the beginning with Eric, to him matching us with Gabe, to our wedding, couldn’t imagine going with any other company. Eric matched me and my then fiancé with Gabe and let us know if we didn’t mesh with him he would keep trying until we did. We spoke with Gabe on the phone and then had a meeting in person and just knew right away we wanted to work with him. He was amazing! Anytime we needed him he was there and so helpful with everything. Timeline planning, song coordination, professionalism was just top notch. Worth every penny. Had some last min changes and Gabe made it no problem at all! What a wonderful person to do business with. Also their online music selection was awesome to use. It was great to have a must song list, would like to hear song list, and a don’t play song list. Had wayyyyy too much picked(over 6 hours worth) but Gabe narrowed it down and did a phenomenal job! Thank you Gabe!! We loved working with you and your company!! ❤️❤️ You will not regret your decision if you hire them!!

Sent on 12/01/2019

Extreme DJ Service's reply:

"Ally, thank you so much for your thoughtful and incredible review! It was such an honor being a part of your wedding day, I truly enjoyed myself throughout the whole night and I'm so glad you and your guests did too. Getting to know you and Ryan throughout the planning process was really awesome, and I'm so happy I was the right fit for your special day. You two picked some great music, you both had such a positive energy, and the entire evening was just a blast from start to finish. We at Extreme DJ wish you both the best of luck as you start this new chapter in your life. Congratulations, and thanks again for choosing Extreme DJ for your wedding!"

Gabe
  • Julia

Julia Kochan · Married on 10/20/2019

Amazing job! Super fun wedding

Steve Sievers was amazing and played the best music! He really gauged the crowd well and had everyone dancing all night. He was great with our music playlists too, and faded our music out exactly how we wanted. Thanks for the best wedding Steve!!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Hi Zach & Julia!

Thank you for the awesome review! Your wedding was so much fun and all of your guests were so nice. You two were a dream to work with! You’re very cool, down to earth, and genuine people. I’m so happy to hear that you and your guests had a great time. Cheers!

Steve
  • Amanda

Amanda Nelson (now Hindle) · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing!

100% would recommend Extreme DJ! Alex was our DJ for our October wedding and was amazing to work with! Our wedding coordinator first recommended Extreme DJ (which you know is already a good sign) and I knew from the first conversation that it was a perfect fit. From the start, Alex chatted with us over the phone and then again in person and was extremely respectful of everything we had envisioned. He played such a perfect variety of music and ensured everything ran smoothly. He truly won us over when he played our latest anthem, Adios Amigos at the end of our wedding! I could not have asked for anything more! I speak on behalf of us, our family and guests, when I say we had such a blast!
    Thank you Alex!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Hi Amanda!

Thank you so much! We sure had so much fun on your wedding day!! I'm glad to hear everyone had a good time, as well! Say "Hi!" to Taylor for me.

Adios Amigos! :)

• Alanna

Alanna · Married on 10/19/2019

Seamless and Communicative

Hiring Extreme DJ Service was the easiest decision. They were very professional, helpful, and quick to respond. I love how they have a lot of DJ’s to choose from and whatever you want to be played or have them MC, they can make it happen. Our DJ was Mike and he was so nice, helpful and got the show rolling smoothly. We highly recommend Extreme DJ Service!

Extreme DJ Service 6
    Extreme DJ Service 7
    Extreme DJ Service 8
    Sent on 11/19/2019

Alanna,

Thank you so much for the awesome review! You were so easy to work with. I had a blast serving as your DJ/MC. We are so happy you chose Extreme DJ Service and myself to serve as your Entertainment DJ/MC. Thank you so much. Wish you all the best!

DJ MIKE HALIK
  • Alec

Alec Nguyen · Married on 10/18/2019

Eric Morales and Extreme Dj... WOW

My wife and I could not have been any more ecstatic about booking Eric Morales as the DJ for our wedding at Mount Palomar Winery.

We found out about his company during one of the vendor events that our venue threw. There had to be at least five other DJ companies there, but something stood out to us about Extreme DJ.

I ended up sending Eric and email, and he reached back out to me immediately. They have a team of DJ's that you are able to choose from, but as I was already talking to Eric, I decided to see if he was available, and he was. He then gave me a form to fill out, which was about what music that my wife and I would like to be played at the wedding. I filled it out with specific songs, but I told him that he did not have to stick to that playlist exactly, just similar music and to feel out the crowd.

Wedding day. Eric was one of the first people at the venue setting up all the equipment. He noticed me walking around with my groomsmen and went out of his way to introduce himself and see if I had any questions for him. He also realized I forgot to fill out our recessional song and I ended up going with his first suggestion which everyone loved.

The most fantastic thing about Eric that not only stood out to us, but everyone, was that he does not just stand behind the DJ booth all day and night. Eric was in the front lines with our wedding coordinator making sure everything was going smooth. There were times he saw us looking around and would run over to us and ask if we needed anything. Small acts like refilling our champagne flutes when they were almost empty, to asking us if we wanted him to let everyone know we were ready to move on the next step of the wedding.

When it came to the reception, I don't want to give his secret away, but Eric got EVERYONE on the dance floor immediately! I have been to a ton of weddings and have never seen anything like it. From the point of the cake cutting, to the end of the night, everyone at the wedding was dancing; it was absolutely amazing.

As for the music, he played an amazing mixture of what we asked; some classics, new stuff, country, rock, hiphop, edm, and mixed it all perfectly together. He had everyone dancing at the same time.

If you have not found your DJ yet. BOOK Eric Morales or his team!!! I would not recommend anyone else.

I truly hope to see you at one of my friends weddings in the future.
    Thank you again Eric!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Alec,

I can't thank you enough for allowing me to entertain you and your guests. You and Andrea were amazing clients from beginning to end and your family and friends are amazing. I had a blast and i appreciate all the kind words. Please remain in touch and congratulations to the two of you!

PS. Thank you for the Cuban Cigar!

Samantha Mcqueen · Married on 10/12/2019

Highly Recommend Extreme DJ Service

I highly recommend Extreme DJ Service! We absolutely loved working with DJ OC for our wedding. He communicated with us by phone and email about specific music requests before the wedding, verified songs over email to make sure he had the right version, and definitely read the crowd that night. My guests had such a great time dancing. The office staff and OC were so responsive throughout our planning process.

Sent on 10/18/2019

Samantha,

Thank you again for letting Extreme DJ be part of your wedding day. I am glad to hear that You, Conor and your friends and family had such an amazing evening. Congratulations again!!!

OC

Micah Brazil · Married on 10/12/2019

Westlake village wedding

Me and my Wife had Jose DJ for our wedding on October 12th. Jose was great! He's a pretty soft-spoken guy and very laid back, but it was amazing how he switched on his DJ voice/personality for our wedding! Our venue changed a bunch of stuff just a couple weeks prior and Jose stepped up and filled in wherever we needed. He did 3 different setups for us at our venue for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and for the reception! We gave him the genres and he kept good dance music playing all night. I highly recommend Jose for weddings and receptions!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Micah and Nicole,

Congratulations and thanks so much for the awesome review. You two are splendid and so much fun!! I'm so proud to have DJ'd your Wedding and wish the two of you the best!! Much love and enjoy!!!

Jose T.
  • Charlene

Charlene Wang · Married on 10/12/2019

Awesome service!

We didn't decide to have a DJ until maybe 2 months ahead of the wedding. We had a small wedding with 36 guests and we thought we could get away with playing a playlist on a computer, but it ended up being too much work and stress trying to figure out all the equipment and setup etc. during the last several months of the wedding planning.

Frankly speaking, we found ExtremeDJ because of their relatively affordable pricing. After interviewing a few DJs within the similar price range, we felt like we connected with Alex, from ExtremeDJ, the best. Unfortunately, Alex himself wasn't available for our date but he recommended a few DJs in the company and in the end, we got to work with Ray.

The whole process was quite effortless. Alex and Ray were very responsive. We didn't get to meet Ray in person beforehand, but our calls were very efficient. We created a Spotify playlist to let him know what kind of music we like for the reception, cocktail hour and dancing time. We gave him a list of songs we want to play as the processional and recessional. And Ray took care of the rest.

We really didn't expect much. We thought it will be very chill, and people probably would rather just hang out and talk. We even told Ray not to try too hard to encourage people to dance if they were not in the mood. But they were! It was a small wedding but the dance floor was packed! The music was really good and the transition very smooth. My family from China, who had never seen wedding celebrations like this, were very impressed. Our guests had a very good time!

We had a good friend of mine do most of the MCee-ing, while Ray did some announcements for us. He worked very seamlessly with my friend.

Alex and Ray communicated with our coordinator very well too during the last month.

We are really glad we had hired a DJ and Ray did an awesome job! I wish I had had more headspace to talk to him and thank him on the day of.

Extreme DJ Service 9
    Sent on 11/14/2019

Hey Charlene!

Thank you so much for the kind words! :D
    I am so glad that you and everyone had a blast.
    The event was really fun and glad everyone enjoyed me being the DJ!
    For future events, you know what DJ company to go with.

Until the next time! :)

Ray
    Extreme DJ Service

Traci · Married on 10/11/2019

10/10 would recommend

Eric Morales was our Wedding DJ on 10/11/19, before the wedding he touched base with my husband and I and gave us a review of what he usually does. He made us feel very comfortable. At the wedding he had the dance floor packed the whole night. He is great at reading the crowd and giving them what they want. We have received many compliments on his performance and how professional he spoke and dressed.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Traci,

I had such an amazing time at you and Michael's wedding. Not only is Mount Palomar one of my favorite venues but you completely enhanced the look with your decor. So So beautiful. And you guys definitely rallied. Great wedding and thank you for having me!

• David

David Rispoli · Married on 09/11/2019

Eric is the best wedding DJ of all time. PERIOD. `

First things first, the music was the MOST important/crucial part of our process for us as a couple, so we were very picky, yet Eric absolutely knocked it out of the park! In the planning process, Eric and everybody at Extreme Dj Service made things really easy on us, their online tool is perfect. we handpicked TONS of songs, had planned bits for other songs, special instructions, you name it and their tool allows for all of that to come to fruition. Not to mention Eric Skyped with us numerous times to make sure he had it under control. On the night, Eric straight up tore the roof off the place. The dance floor was full the ENTIRE NIGHT. Can't even tell you how many people came up to us telling us our Dj was fire. Can't recommend them enough!

Extreme DJ Service 10
    Sent on 11/11/2019

Extreme DJ Service's reply:

Love it! That was awesome and I appreciate the great review David! You and Erica amazed me with your energy. 3.5 hours of dancing and neither of you left the dance floor. The best couple ever! Thank you for having me and congrats to the two of you. Im sure ill see you in the future. Until then~

Dylan Berheim · Married on 09/01/2019

Our perfect night with ExtremeDJ and DJ Alex

Our DJ Alex through ExtremeDJ was perfect! He was on time and coordinated with us as well as the venue. He was very lively and fun. He got everyone out on the dance floor for sure. He made our magical day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Hi Jade and Dylan!

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! I'm so glad to hear everyone had a great time! It sure was a lot of fun. I loved your Dad's rhyming speech!! :) Congratulatons again, and I wish you the very best!!

Best wishes!

• Robin

Robin Speaks · Married on 08/17/2019

Excellent DJ Service

DJ Tony Estrada was professional and did an awesome job getting everyone on the dance floor. We received many compliments from our friends about the song choices and how much fun they had dancing. He also helped by making announcements for dinner, first dance etc.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Extreme DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback Robin. Your wedding at the winery was beautiful. Not to mention your fun guests who danced the night at away. Let me know if you are even in need of our services in the future. I wish you and Rick nothing but the best wishes. Congratulations!

Tony

Natalie Garth · Married on 08/10/2019

Great Music

Tony Estrada with Extreme DJ was wonderful. Everyone said the music was perfect. You could tell because everyone danced, even those I never thought would. I highly recommend him,

Sent on 09/16/2019

Hi Natalie & Linda!

Thank you so much for your review. You wedding was so much fun, especially when you both showed up handcuffed to golf cart. Nice touch! Thank you again for letting me be a part of your special day. Please keep me in mind for any future events you may have. DJ Tony
  • IVETTE

IVETTE VALLE GUZMAN · Married on 08/09/2019

Aammmaazziinngg!

We recently got married on Aug 9th, 2019, and I could not be happier with the DJ and Video service. Both were booked through Extreme DJ. Not only did the owner of the company followed up to confirm that I was in contact with the DJ but was attentive, flexible, and patient with us. We specifically requested a bilingual DJ and we worked with Tony! He great at responding back to us right away, helped us with our wedding song mix, and kept the party going! Not only was Tony and amazing DJ but also a fun MC! He was flexible and worked with our schedule rearrangements, as needed. Tony really knows how to read the crowd as well, he played a lot of our songs from our list and also a mix for both our cultures and the generations there.
    Joel, was very professional and attentive to our special moments. He made contact with us the moment we entered the ceremony location and before as well to confirm times/date/location. We accidentally forgot to tell him about the cake cutting, but we made sure to replay the moment for the video. He was also very flexible, worked with us, and the DJ to be sure all our special dances were captured. Thank you Joel for capturing our special day! I am really looking forward to the video!
    Overall, I am extremely happy with the services from Extreme DJ and working with their team, I highly recommend them, they are definitely on my booking list for any future events.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Extreme DJ Service's reply:

Congrats Ivette & Geoff! So happy to hear you enjoyed my DJ services. I'm so glad we were able to get all the formalities done in time. Your family and guests were a blast! Please keep us in mind for any future events you may have. Thank You, DJ Tony E
  • Lauren

Lauren Bergstedt · Married on 08/03/2019

Best dj ever!!

Eric is the best DJ ever!! He played a variety of genres to get all ages dancing! And towards the end of the night was playing hit after hit and the dance floor was crowded the entire time! He is so professional and is amazing at what he does. Highly recommend Eric as your DJ!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Lauren,

You and Kyle are my fav couple so far this year. Not a care in the world, just looking to have a great time and your no stress attitude made the planning process and your wedding a huge success. I could not shake your guests from the dance floor, even with a 7.5 hour reception. The other vendors were questioning if we could keep them moving for that long and ya'll did not quit! So awesome. Thanks for having me and please remain in touch.

PS. I love your father!~

Amy Whetter · Married on 07/27/2019

Extreme DJ - Gabe Soriano

We had such an amazing experience with Gabe Soriano & Extreme DJ Service for our wedding. All interactions prior to the big day were professional and timely. Gabe did an incredible job at helping us map out a timeline that made most sense given our needs, providing recommendations, and making our wedding day memorable for both us and our guests. On top of his incredible DJ and emcee skills, Gabe even played live guitar for our ceremony, which was an amazing personal touch to our day. We would recommend Gabe (and the Extreme DJ team) to any and all! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Extreme DJ Service's reply:

“Amy, thank you so much for your positive review! You and Max were such a pleasure to work with, and I am truly grateful that I was able to be a part of your wedding day. I had such a great time, your guests were so much fun on the dance floor, and everything came together so smoothly! Thanks again for choosing Extreme DJ, we wish you both the best!”

Please send another Amazon card when you get a chance, one more review like this and I’ll have enough for that rotisserie! Thanks again!!! -Gabe

Roxanne Dibel · Married on 07/19/2019

Amazing and fun!

Our experience with Extreme DJ was absolutely amazing and so easy as we planned our wedding. Extreme DJ was courteous, prompt, and professional. Working with Eric, our DJ, was the best experience we have ever had with a DJ! He is so personable and really listens to what we were imagining for our wedding. From lighting to music, Extreme DJ and Eric made our wedding come to life! We are truly thankful for helping make our wedding so memorable! After our wedding we received so many compliments about the music and our DJ!!!! We highly recommend Extreme DJ.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Roxanne,

You and Brad were so awesome to work with. Not a concern in the world other than celebrating with your guests. Thank you for allowing me to share that day with you and great running into you the day after at the Waterfront. What a small world. Stay in touch and congrats you two.

• Jenn

Jenn · Married on 07/19/2019

Perfect Choice for our Wedding

We were very happy with our choice to hire Extreme DJ Service for our wedding. The website made it very convenient to pick songs and plan our event. Our DJ, Alex, was easy to work with, flexible, and honored our requests. I would definitely recommend this company to DJ your event.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Extreme DJ Service's reply:

That's so great to hear! It sure was a beautiful night! From Christi singing during the ceremony, to the party on the dance floor! I wish you and your family the very best!!

Best Wishes!

Kayla Middleton · Married on 07/14/2019

Amazing DJ Service!

Alex was our DJ and from day 1 of speaking with him, he had everything handled. He is extremely personable and fun. He made sure he understood our music choices and ensured our guests were up on the dance floor like we had requested. With Extreme DJ you are able to create your own playlist and also choose songs not to play, which I thought was awesome. You will not be disappointed in hiring Extreme DJ Service - ask for Alex for sure! Thank you for everything Alex!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Extreme DJ Service's reply:

Hi Kayla! Thank you so much for the positive feedback! You guys really know how to do an early morning wedding. Dance all day and jump in the pool afterwards! Haha! You and Nick are awesome!! I wish you the very best as you start a new and exciting chapter together.

Lysette · Married on 06/29/2019

DJ of the year!

Alex was such a great Dj for our wedding in June. He is personable and flexible! He made our wedding fun and had great music going. I highly recommend Alex and the Extreme DJ Service, they are professional and are really there for you. My fiance had so many question and Alex was able to answer them all, this helped ease our worries. I give them 5 stars plus if I was able to!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Hi Lysette!

Thank you so much! You are so sweet! I'm so glad you and Jorge had such a good time. Your family is wonderful and they really love to dance! And the rainbow and fireworks!! My goodness! That was awesome!

I wish you and Jorge the very best as you start a new and exciting chapter together!

Best wishes!!

Brittany · Married on 06/29/2019

Kept the Party Going!

They were great! Helped along with the planning process and didn't miss a beat during the party!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Brittany,
    It was a true pleasure and honor to be a part of such a memorable day! Your family and friends took individual time out to come thank me for the service I provided with Extreme DJ! You both were extremely enjoyable to work with!
    Please don't hesitate to let us know if we can be a part of any future events that you have or may know of!

Thank you!

Kevin Arrieta
  • Laura

Laura Dos Santos · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing DJ and great guy!

Eric did such an amazing job and made our special day that much more special! We couldn't have booked or asked for a better DJ service. Awesome music choices, great guest interaction, and overall genuinely nice guy! :) A HUGE THANK YOU FROM THE NEW DOS SANTOS FAMILY!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Laura,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. I had an amazing time at your wedding and i can't wait to see the photos from Andy. Please remain in touch and congratulations again!