Extreme DJ Service Reviews

393 Reviews for Extreme DJ Service

• Taylor

Taylor V. · Getting married on 02/09/2022

The best!

Eric at Extreme DJ made our wedding the perfect mix of intimate moments and party time. Everyone had the BEST time and danced all night long, which is exactly what we wanted for our special day! He was extremely professional and flexible with song choices for special dances and so much more. We will definitely be recommending Extreme DJ to any of our family/friends tying the knot in the future!

Sent on 10/06/2020

Taylor,

Thank you so much for allowing me to share your wedding day with you and Ryan! You two were awesome, your fiends were so much fun and your family is amazing! Hope to run into you two at the river. Take care and please remain in touch~

• Kayla

Kayla A. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Wedding Professionals

Extreme DJ Service made this part of wedding planning a breeze. They work with you on price point and customization of your big day. Even through all of the adjustments we had to make to the wedding as a result of COVID-19, they always replied quickly and resolved every problem we encountered. I also loved that they had a preset list of questions for our shoe game during our ceremony so we were each surprised with each question.

Sent on 10/05/2020

Extreme DJ Service's reply:

Good Afternoon Mr. and Mrs. King!

I am glad that here at Extreme DJ Service, we were able to make your wedding a memorable one. I am glad that you and your family/friends had a wonderful time at the wedding just like I did. We wish you guys nothing but the best! :D

Thanks for everything.

Ray Ramirez
    Extreme DJ Service.
  • Catherine

Catherine B. · Getting married on 03/12/2021

The perfect fun and worry free vendor!!

We were planning our wedding in LA from Iowa and were looking for vendors to make our planning and day of worry free. Our goal was to feel like guests at our own wedding and enjoy living in the moment. Eric was a fantastic DJ! Our planning phone calls with him made us feel confident that we found our perfect DJ. At our wedding, as soon as the dance floor opened it NEVER emptied! I love to dance so keeping the dance floor full was important to me. Eric was incredible at getting the party started, keeping it going, and ending with a bang! Dancing to the last two songs at our wedding was one of the most fun and memorable moments of our lives!! Thank you Eric and Extreme DJ Service!!

Sent on 02/01/2020

Catherine,

Thank you so much for posting an online review . I had an amazing time celebrating with you and Chris at the Inn at Seventh Ray. You two were awesome and I definitely remember ending your night with a bang! Take care and please remain in touch!

• Magdalena

Magdalena R. · Married on 02/04/2021

Danced all NIGHT!

Eric is amazing! From day 1, he was easily accessible..always responded to our emails, and made time to meet with us over the phone. Our wedding was unforgettable; our family and friends were dancing all night and he made sure everything ran smoothly! He is very professional and his experience shows. HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Maggie,

You and Alex were awesome and your family and friends were a riot. Thanks for having me and I wish you two the best~

• Alaina

Alaina T. · Married on 01/05/2021

Extremely Impressed

Working with Extreme DJ Service was an absolute pleasure! They were extremely communicative throughout the entire process and were very quick to respond to any emails with questions. Our assigned DJ was Mike Halik and he was a perfect DJ and MC! He was extremely professional and it was clear that he knew exactly what he was doing. He kept our night organized and flowing right on schedule and he was very lively and knew how to engage with the crowd. He also was able to accommodate our “interesting” music selections and was able to fill in our blank spots with similar music whenever the need arose. Our guests all complimented the flow of the music and our dance floor was packed the entire night! There isn’t a single thing we would have changed and we appreciate the efficiency and professionalism at such a great price, too!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Extreme DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for posting an online review of our services and me personally. I had so much fun entertaining you and all your guest! You and Archie were an awesome couple and very easy to work with! I absolutely loved your selection of music for the night. I wish you both the very best as you start a new and exciting chapter together!! – DJ Mike Halik

Michelle · Married on 11/14/2020

Incredible!

We would highly recommend ExtremeDJ to anyone! Planning a wedding this year was tricky to say the least, but they made the day so much fun and exceed our expectations. We received so many compliments on the music and everyone had such a great time, with more guests dancing the night away than we expected! This was all thanks to Eric for setting the tone and keeping the party going. We could not be more thankful for ExtremeDJ!

Sent on 11/21/2020

Michelle,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post an online reviews. I had such an amazing time celebrating with you and Mike. The venue was gorgeous, you had a A list of vendors and oh, your dogs... the best! Take care and please remain in touch!

• Jordan

Jordan F. · Married on 11/11/2020

11 Out of 10, 6 Star Experience. Simply Superb.

Eric and Tony at Extreme DJ Service are consummate professionals (nay, experts)!

Eric made the pre-wedding planning process stress-free and was a much-needed voice of resolution and assurance in otherwise trying pre-wedding times. He made the logistics and ground work seamless and incredibly collaborative! Jenna and I consider ourselves blessed to have been paired with him, Tony, and his team!

Eric and Tony also absolutely CRUSHED at the wedding itself. The day/night-of coordination, the music selection, the order of events, the arrangement of the dance floor, the MC-ing, the understanding of our needs, all executed to the letter (and to absolute perfection). More than we could have ever imagined. Pure magic.

Would we recommend Eric, Tony, and Extreme DJ Services? We hope that's a rhetorical question. It's a no-brainer. They're the cream of the crop. The best. Absolutely incredible in all respects. An 11 out of 10, 6-star DJ service/vendor. We'd shout their names from the rooftops if it were socially acceptable to do so.

Eric understood our vision, actively listened, and he and Tony transformed our special night into a tasteful, fun, and electric experience!

Gentlemen, thanks a billion (from the bottom of our hearts)! You went above and beyond the call of duty. Although, that seems to be your standard. Our guests haven't stopped raving about you and your brilliant work since the moment the event ended (and they had to be pried from the dance floor from our wedding coordinator).

Sent on 12/26/2019

Jenna and Jordan,

I can't thank you enough for taking the time to post such an amazing review. From the first time we talked, I knew you were the perfect couple to provide entertainment for. The suggestions we offered you two were open to and i truly believe together, we setup your wedding for true success. You had an A-List of vendors, your guest's wanted to celebrate and you could see the love between you two! BOOM! Thank you for allowing us to share that day with you and we wish you much happiness and success in the future. Please remain in touch and Happy Holidays.

Chris A. · Married on 10/10/2020

Fantastic dj!

ATTENTION! YOU MAY NEED A LARGER DANCE FLOOR!

Eric is such a pro! Not only does Eric and his team help guide you through the wedding song selection process, but they bring such a professional and experienced approach that left my wife and I blown away. Totally exceeded expectations on the day of and Eric gauged our guests tastes perfectly. We had a very diverse group at the wedding and everyone said that the music was phenomenal all night long!

Sent on 11/10/2020

Kyndall and Chris!

Thank you so much for taking the time to post an online review of our services and myself! You two were the easiest couple to work with, the wedding was so beautiful, your guest list was lit, plus the A+ list of vendors... I had such an amazing time. Please remain in touch and congratulations you two!

• Jennifer

Jennifer E. · Married on 09/18/2020

So fun and professional to work with!

Working with Extreme DJ services for our wedding day was the best decision we could have made. We were lucky enough to have Eric DJ our wedding. Not only did he DJ but he made sure the night went smoothly and also helped hype up our wedding party/guests. Eric is so easy to work with and has a great playlist. Extreme DJ services also has a great tool to make sure all your favorite music gets played. We will definitely refer Extreme DJ services to our friends and family.

Sent on 10/05/2020

Jennifer,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post an online review of our services and me specifically. I had such an amazing time celebrating with you, Carlo, family and friends. You had an A list of vendors and the night went off without a hitch. Please remain in touch and take care!

Mackenzie M. · Married on 08/23/2020

Best dj ever

Eric was honestly the best DJ we could’ve ever asked for. Our wedding was supposed to be in Hawaii, but then Covid happened. I threw together a wedding to have here in CA in less than a month, perk to being on furlough from my job, and Eric was available. He seriously NAILED it on the head with all our requests. He mashed up our first dance song and entrance song EXACTLY how we wanted it, and kept our party going, would’ve kept it going all night if we could that’s for sure. Everyone LOVED the music and had an amazing time. Eric was so easy and fun to work with leading up to the wedding day and he is seriously one of the nicest people ever. Jon and I loved every part of our day and it wouldn’t have been possible without Eric and Extreme DJs. Thanks again for EVERYTHING.

Sent on 09/07/2020

Mackenzie and Jon,

Thank you so much for having me! You two were so easy going, just wanted to celebrate and have a good time and that says a lot considering all that happened with your change of plans. You have an amazing group of family and friends and hopefully we see each other out in the river! Take care and please remain in touch.

• Sarah

Sarah G. · Married on 08/14/2020

Not a thing left to worry about

We are so happy that we chose Tony with Extreme DJ for our wedding in August 2020. It has been a crazy year and we weren’t even sure the wedding would happen but we are so grateful Tony came through and had almost everyone dancing until closing time! He did an excellent job mixing English and Spanish to accommodate both families. There were a few songs on our list that he did not play, but he did a great job reading the room and it was probably much better in the long run! Thanks so much Tony!

Sent on 09/04/2020

Hi Sarah,

Thank you so much for your great feedback. I truly appreciate it. You and your guests made it easy for me. They Loved to Dance! I do wish you and Hector a great new life together. Stay Safe! - DJ Tony
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 08/12/2020

Excellent service

Professional, organized, great job and keeping the guest engaged, service over the top!

Sent on 09/04/2020

Extreme DJ Service's reply:

"Christine, thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was such an honor to be a part of your special day. You and Mark were so easy to work with, your family and guests were so hospitable, and the whole evening had a beautiful atmosphere. Thanks again for choosing Extreme DJ Service, we wish you both the best of luck!"
  • Asten

Asten · Married on 01/24/2020

Eric was AMAZING! Flexible, Professional, and Fun!

Eric did a great job being our DJ/MC at our wedding!! He was fun, personable, and professional! With having an older age group for our wedding guests, our biggest worry was that we wouldn’t have many people on the dance floor, but Eric made sure the dance floor was packed the whole night!! We are so happy with the music choices and everything that he did to make our wedding fun!
    We hired him for both our ceremony and reception. We had so many last minute things that came up with our wedding (our flower girl was able to fly down at the last minute [her mom just had a baby a month prior, so we didn’t know if she would make it], we couldn’t come up with a ceremony song for the wedding party to walk down the aisle to, I couldn’t find the right father daughter dance song, etc. as a bride, I was very stressed out with these details! Eric didn’t make me feel even more stressed about finding the songs- he was very calm and made me feel like he was going to take care of it all! In fact, I forgot about the father/daughter song until I was on my way to the wedding venue the day of our wedding and let him know what song we wanted (with less than 1 hour before the ceremony was going to start) and he made it happen without any hesitation!
    If you want to have a great DJ/MC for your wedding, I highly recommend Eric with Extreme DJ Service!

Sent on 03/14/2020

Asten & Tony,

You two are amazing. I had such a great time celebrating with you two, your family and friends. Along with the A list of vendors, Absolute Home Run! Please remain in touch and thank you so much for leaving such a great review of myself and our services.

Jazmine · Married on 01/11/2020

Amazing and so much fun

Our wedding was 1/11/2020. Eric Morales was DJ/MC and my gosh it was so much fun. He did such a great job, communicated everything to us, and kept people on the dance floor ALL NIGHT LONG. Taking all requests from guests as well. Definitely recommend, you will not be disappointed. Thank you so much for making our night such a blast!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Jazmine,

Thank you so much for posting an online review of our services. I had such a great time and i think it all worked our perfectly with the change of venues. Take care and please remain in touch!

• Amber

Amber · Married on 11/27/2019

5 Plus Stars

Eric at Extreme DJ is the BEST! After reaching out to Eric and other DJ's from referral Eric at Extreme DJ fit our vibe! He scheduled phone calls to make sure we knew what we were both looking for in a DJ! He made the process worry and stress free. I may not remember the whole night but after seeing videos and pictures there were a lot of guests on the dance floor having the time of their lives!

Sent on 03/09/2020

Extreme DJ Service's reply:

Amber, you and Eric were so easy to work with and your wedding was a riot. Thank you so much for having me and please remain in touch!

Eric Morales
  • Allyson

Allyson R. · Married on 11/16/2019

Gabe was amazing!!

Gabe!! We had an amazing experience with Extreme DJ. From the beginning with Eric, to him matching us with Gabe, to our wedding, couldn’t imagine going with any other company. Eric matched me and my then fiancé with Gabe and let us know if we didn’t mesh with him he would keep trying until we did. We spoke with Gabe on the phone and then had a meeting in person and just knew right away we wanted to work with him. He was amazing! Anytime we needed him he was there and so helpful with everything. Timeline planning, song coordination, professionalism was just top notch. Worth every penny. Had some last min changes and Gabe made it no problem at all! What a wonderful person to do business with. Also their online music selection was awesome to use. It was great to have a must song list, would like to hear song list, and a don’t play song list. Had wayyyyy too much picked(over 6 hours worth) but Gabe narrowed it down and did a phenomenal job! Thank you Gabe!! We loved working with you and your company!! ❤️❤️ You will not regret your decision if you hire them!!

Sent on 12/01/2019

Extreme DJ Service's reply:

"Ally, thank you so much for your thoughtful and incredible review! It was such an honor being a part of your wedding day, I truly enjoyed myself throughout the whole night and I'm so glad you and your guests did too. Getting to know you and Ryan throughout the planning process was really awesome, and I'm so happy I was the right fit for your special day. You two picked some great music, you both had such a positive energy, and the entire evening was just a blast from start to finish. We at Extreme DJ wish you both the best of luck as you start this new chapter in your life. Congratulations, and thanks again for choosing Extreme DJ for your wedding!"

Gabe
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/01/2019

A Night To Remember!

Alex from Extreme DJ truly took care of us on my wife and I’s special day! He was very considerate with our requests and kept the party going smoothly all night.

Sent on 02/07/2020
  • Julia

Julia K. · Married on 10/20/2019

Amazing job! Super fun wedding

Steve Sievers was amazing and played the best music! He really gauged the crowd well and had everyone dancing all night. He was great with our music playlists too, and faded our music out exactly how we wanted. Thanks for the best wedding Steve!!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Hi Zach & Julia!

Thank you for the awesome review! Your wedding was so much fun and all of your guests were so nice. You two were a dream to work with! You’re very cool, down to earth, and genuine people. I’m so happy to hear that you and your guests had a great time. Cheers!

Steve
  • Amanda

Amanda N. · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing!

100% would recommend Extreme DJ! Alex was our DJ for our October wedding and was amazing to work with! Our wedding coordinator first recommended Extreme DJ (which you know is already a good sign) and I knew from the first conversation that it was a perfect fit. From the start, Alex chatted with us over the phone and then again in person and was extremely respectful of everything we had envisioned. He played such a perfect variety of music and ensured everything ran smoothly. He truly won us over when he played our latest anthem, Adios Amigos at the end of our wedding! I could not have asked for anything more! I speak on behalf of us, our family and guests, when I say we had such a blast!
    Thank you Alex!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Hi Amanda!

Thank you so much! We sure had so much fun on your wedding day!! I'm glad to hear everyone had a good time, as well! Say "Hi!" to Taylor for me.

Adios Amigos! :)

Alex
  • Alanna

Alanna · Married on 10/19/2019

Seamless and Communicative

Hiring Extreme DJ Service was the easiest decision. They were very professional, helpful, and quick to respond. I love how they have a lot of DJ’s to choose from and whatever you want to be played or have them MC, they can make it happen. Our DJ was Mike and he was so nice, helpful and got the show rolling smoothly. We highly recommend Extreme DJ Service!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Alanna,

Thank you so much for the awesome review! You were so easy to work with. I had a blast serving as your DJ/MC. We are so happy you chose Extreme DJ Service and myself to serve as your Entertainment DJ/MC. Thank you so much. Wish you all the best!

DJ MIKE HALIK
  • Alec

Alec N. · Married on 10/18/2019

Eric Morales and Extreme Dj... WOW

My wife and I could not have been any more ecstatic about booking Eric Morales as the DJ for our wedding at Mount Palomar Winery.

We found out about his company during one of the vendor events that our venue threw. There had to be at least five other DJ companies there, but something stood out to us about Extreme DJ.

I ended up sending Eric and email, and he reached back out to me immediately. They have a team of DJ's that you are able to choose from, but as I was already talking to Eric, I decided to see if he was available, and he was. He then gave me a form to fill out, which was about what music that my wife and I would like to be played at the wedding. I filled it out with specific songs, but I told him that he did not have to stick to that playlist exactly, just similar music and to feel out the crowd.

Wedding day. Eric was one of the first people at the venue setting up all the equipment. He noticed me walking around with my groomsmen and went out of his way to introduce himself and see if I had any questions for him. He also realized I forgot to fill out our recessional song and I ended up going with his first suggestion which everyone loved.

The most fantastic thing about Eric that not only stood out to us, but everyone, was that he does not just stand behind the DJ booth all day and night. Eric was in the front lines with our wedding coordinator making sure everything was going smooth. There were times he saw us looking around and would run over to us and ask if we needed anything. Small acts like refilling our champagne flutes when they were almost empty, to asking us if we wanted him to let everyone know we were ready to move on the next step of the wedding.

When it came to the reception, I don't want to give his secret away, but Eric got EVERYONE on the dance floor immediately! I have been to a ton of weddings and have never seen anything like it. From the point of the cake cutting, to the end of the night, everyone at the wedding was dancing; it was absolutely amazing.

As for the music, he played an amazing mixture of what we asked; some classics, new stuff, country, rock, hiphop, edm, and mixed it all perfectly together. He had everyone dancing at the same time.

If you have not found your DJ yet. BOOK Eric Morales or his team!!! I would not recommend anyone else.

I truly hope to see you at one of my friends weddings in the future.
    Thank you again Eric!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Alec,

I can't thank you enough for allowing me to entertain you and your guests. You and Andrea were amazing clients from beginning to end and your family and friends are amazing. I had a blast and i appreciate all the kind words. Please remain in touch and congratulations to the two of you!

PS. Thank you for the Cuban Cigar!

Samantha M. · Married on 10/12/2019

Highly Recommend Extreme DJ Service

I highly recommend Extreme DJ Service! We absolutely loved working with DJ OC for our wedding. He communicated with us by phone and email about specific music requests before the wedding, verified songs over email to make sure he had the right version, and definitely read the crowd that night. My guests had such a great time dancing. The office staff and OC were so responsive throughout our planning process.

Sent on 10/18/2019

Samantha,

Thank you again for letting Extreme DJ be part of your wedding day. I am glad to hear that You, Conor and your friends and family had such an amazing evening. Congratulations again!!!

OC

Micah B. · Married on 10/12/2019

Westlake village wedding

Me and my Wife had Jose DJ for our wedding on October 12th. Jose was great! He's a pretty soft-spoken guy and very laid back, but it was amazing how he switched on his DJ voice/personality for our wedding! Our venue changed a bunch of stuff just a couple weeks prior and Jose stepped up and filled in wherever we needed. He did 3 different setups for us at our venue for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and for the reception! We gave him the genres and he kept good dance music playing all night. I highly recommend Jose for weddings and receptions!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Micah and Nicole,

Congratulations and thanks so much for the awesome review. You two are splendid and so much fun!! I'm so proud to have DJ'd your Wedding and wish the two of you the best!! Much love and enjoy!!!

Jose T.
  • Charlene

Charlene W. · Married on 10/12/2019

Awesome service!

We didn't decide to have a DJ until maybe 2 months ahead of the wedding. We had a small wedding with 36 guests and we thought we could get away with playing a playlist on a computer, but it ended up being too much work and stress trying to figure out all the equipment and setup etc. during the last several months of the wedding planning.

Frankly speaking, we found ExtremeDJ because of their relatively affordable pricing. After interviewing a few DJs within the similar price range, we felt like we connected with Alex, from ExtremeDJ, the best. Unfortunately, Alex himself wasn't available for our date but he recommended a few DJs in the company and in the end, we got to work with Ray.

The whole process was quite effortless. Alex and Ray were very responsive. We didn't get to meet Ray in person beforehand, but our calls were very efficient. We created a Spotify playlist to let him know what kind of music we like for the reception, cocktail hour and dancing time. We gave him a list of songs we want to play as the processional and recessional. And Ray took care of the rest.

We really didn't expect much. We thought it will be very chill, and people probably would rather just hang out and talk. We even told Ray not to try too hard to encourage people to dance if they were not in the mood. But they were! It was a small wedding but the dance floor was packed! The music was really good and the transition very smooth. My family from China, who had never seen wedding celebrations like this, were very impressed. Our guests had a very good time!

We had a good friend of mine do most of the MCee-ing, while Ray did some announcements for us. He worked very seamlessly with my friend.

Alex and Ray communicated with our coordinator very well too during the last month.

We are really glad we had hired a DJ and Ray did an awesome job! I wish I had had more headspace to talk to him and thank him on the day of.

Sent on 11/14/2019

Hey Charlene!

Thank you so much for the kind words! :D
    I am so glad that you and everyone had a blast.
    The event was really fun and glad everyone enjoyed me being the DJ!
    For future events, you know what DJ company to go with.

Until the next time! :)

Ray
    Extreme DJ Service

Traci · Married on 10/11/2019

10/10 would recommend

Eric Morales was our Wedding DJ on 10/11/19, before the wedding he touched base with my husband and I and gave us a review of what he usually does. He made us feel very comfortable. At the wedding he had the dance floor packed the whole night. He is great at reading the crowd and giving them what they want. We have received many compliments on his performance and how professional he spoke and dressed.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Traci,

I had such an amazing time at you and Michael's wedding. Not only is Mount Palomar one of my favorite venues but you completely enhanced the look with your decor. So So beautiful. And you guys definitely rallied. Great wedding and thank you for having me!