Extreme DJ Service Reviews

Extreme DJ Service 7
  • Magdalena

Magdalena Ramirez · Getting married on 02/04/2021

Danced all NIGHT!

Eric is amazing! From day 1, he was easily accessible..always responded to our emails, and made time to meet with us over the phone. Our wedding was unforgettable; our family and friends were dancing all night and he made sure everything ran smoothly! He is very professional and his experience shows. HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Maggie,

You and Alex were awesome and your family and friends were a riot. Thanks for having me and I wish you two the best~

• Alaina

Alaina Turner · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Extremely Impressed

Working with Extreme DJ Service was an absolute pleasure! They were extremely communicative throughout the entire process and were very quick to respond to any emails with questions. Our assigned DJ was Mike Halik and he was a perfect DJ and MC! He was extremely professional and it was clear that he knew exactly what he was doing. He kept our night organized and flowing right on schedule and he was very lively and knew how to engage with the crowd. He also was able to accommodate our “interesting” music selections and was able to fill in our blank spots with similar music whenever the need arose. Our guests all complimented the flow of the music and our dance floor was packed the entire night! There isn’t a single thing we would have changed and we appreciate the efficiency and professionalism at such a great price, too!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Extreme DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for posting an online review of our services and me personally. I had so much fun entertaining you and all your guest! You and Archie were an awesome couple and very easy to work with! I absolutely loved your selection of music for the night. I wish you both the very best as you start a new and exciting chapter together!! – DJ Mike Halik
  • IVETTE

IVETTE VALLE GUZMAN · Married on 08/09/2019

Aammmaazziinngg!

We recently got married on Aug 9th, 2019, and I could not be happier with the DJ and Video service. Both were booked through Extreme DJ. Not only did the owner of the company followed up to confirm that I was in contact with the DJ but was attentive, flexible, and patient with us. We specifically requested a bilingual DJ and we worked with Tony! He great at responding back to us right away, helped us with our wedding song mix, and kept the party going! Not only was Tony and amazing DJ but also a fun MC! He was flexible and worked with our schedule rearrangements, as needed. Tony really knows how to read the crowd as well, he played a lot of our songs from our list and also a mix for both our cultures and the generations there.
    Joel, was very professional and attentive to our special moments. He made contact with us the moment we entered the ceremony location and before as well to confirm times/date/location. We accidentally forgot to tell him about the cake cutting, but we made sure to replay the moment for the video. He was also very flexible, worked with us, and the DJ to be sure all our special dances were captured. Thank you Joel for capturing our special day! I am really looking forward to the video!
    Overall, I am extremely happy with the services from Extreme DJ and working with their team, I highly recommend them, they are definitely on my booking list for any future events.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Extreme DJ Service's reply:

Congrats Ivette & Geoff! So happy to hear you enjoyed my DJ services. I'm so glad we were able to get all the formalities done in time. Your family and guests were a blast! Please keep us in mind for any future events you may have. Thank You, DJ Tony E
  • Lauren

Lauren Bergstedt · Married on 08/03/2019

Best dj ever!!

Eric is the best DJ ever!! He played a variety of genres to get all ages dancing! And towards the end of the night was playing hit after hit and the dance floor was crowded the entire time! He is so professional and is amazing at what he does. Highly recommend Eric as your DJ!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Lauren,

You and Kyle are my fav couple so far this year. Not a care in the world, just looking to have a great time and your no stress attitude made the planning process and your wedding a huge success. I could not shake your guests from the dance floor, even with a 7.5 hour reception. The other vendors were questioning if we could keep them moving for that long and ya'll did not quit! So awesome. Thanks for having me and please remain in touch.

PS. I love your father!~

Amy Whetter · Married on 07/27/2019

Extreme DJ - Gabe Soriano

We had such an amazing experience with Gabe Soriano & Extreme DJ Service for our wedding. All interactions prior to the big day were professional and timely. Gabe did an incredible job at helping us map out a timeline that made most sense given our needs, providing recommendations, and making our wedding day memorable for both us and our guests. On top of his incredible DJ and emcee skills, Gabe even played live guitar for our ceremony, which was an amazing personal touch to our day. We would recommend Gabe (and the Extreme DJ team) to any and all! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Extreme DJ Service's reply:

“Amy, thank you so much for your positive review! You and Max were such a pleasure to work with, and I am truly grateful that I was able to be a part of your wedding day. I had such a great time, your guests were so much fun on the dance floor, and everything came together so smoothly! Thanks again for choosing Extreme DJ, we wish you both the best!”

Please send another Amazon card when you get a chance, one more review like this and I’ll have enough for that rotisserie! Thanks again!!! -Gabe

Roxanne Dibel · Married on 07/19/2019

Amazing and fun!

Our experience with Extreme DJ was absolutely amazing and so easy as we planned our wedding. Extreme DJ was courteous, prompt, and professional. Working with Eric, our DJ, was the best experience we have ever had with a DJ! He is so personable and really listens to what we were imagining for our wedding. From lighting to music, Extreme DJ and Eric made our wedding come to life! We are truly thankful for helping make our wedding so memorable! After our wedding we received so many compliments about the music and our DJ!!!! We highly recommend Extreme DJ.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Roxanne,

You and Brad were so awesome to work with. Not a concern in the world other than celebrating with your guests. Thank you for allowing me to share that day with you and great running into you the day after at the Waterfront. What a small world. Stay in touch and congrats you two.

• Jenn

Jenn · Married on 07/19/2019

Perfect Choice for our Wedding

We were very happy with our choice to hire Extreme DJ Service for our wedding. The website made it very convenient to pick songs and plan our event. Our DJ, Alex, was easy to work with, flexible, and honored our requests. I would definitely recommend this company to DJ your event.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Extreme DJ Service's reply:

That's so great to hear! It sure was a beautiful night! From Christi singing during the ceremony, to the party on the dance floor! I wish you and your family the very best!!

Best Wishes!

Kayla Middleton · Married on 07/14/2019

Amazing DJ Service!

Alex was our DJ and from day 1 of speaking with him, he had everything handled. He is extremely personable and fun. He made sure he understood our music choices and ensured our guests were up on the dance floor like we had requested. With Extreme DJ you are able to create your own playlist and also choose songs not to play, which I thought was awesome. You will not be disappointed in hiring Extreme DJ Service - ask for Alex for sure! Thank you for everything Alex!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Extreme DJ Service's reply:

Hi Kayla! Thank you so much for the positive feedback! You guys really know how to do an early morning wedding. Dance all day and jump in the pool afterwards! Haha! You and Nick are awesome!! I wish you the very best as you start a new and exciting chapter together.

Lysette · Married on 06/29/2019

DJ of the year!

Alex was such a great Dj for our wedding in June. He is personable and flexible! He made our wedding fun and had great music going. I highly recommend Alex and the Extreme DJ Service, they are professional and are really there for you. My fiance had so many question and Alex was able to answer them all, this helped ease our worries. I give them 5 stars plus if I was able to!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Hi Lysette!

Thank you so much! You are so sweet! I'm so glad you and Jorge had such a good time. Your family is wonderful and they really love to dance! And the rainbow and fireworks!! My goodness! That was awesome!

I wish you and Jorge the very best as you start a new and exciting chapter together!

Best wishes!!

Brittany · Married on 06/29/2019

Kept the Party Going!

They were great! Helped along with the planning process and didn't miss a beat during the party!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Brittany,
    It was a true pleasure and honor to be a part of such a memorable day! Your family and friends took individual time out to come thank me for the service I provided with Extreme DJ! You both were extremely enjoyable to work with!
    Please don't hesitate to let us know if we can be a part of any future events that you have or may know of!

Thank you!

Kevin Arrieta
  • Laura

Laura Dos Santos · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing DJ and great guy!

Eric did such an amazing job and made our special day that much more special! We couldn't have booked or asked for a better DJ service. Awesome music choices, great guest interaction, and overall genuinely nice guy! :) A HUGE THANK YOU FROM THE NEW DOS SANTOS FAMILY!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Laura,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. I had an amazing time at your wedding and i can't wait to see the photos from Andy. Please remain in touch and congratulations again!

• Hali

Hali · Married on 06/13/2019

Extreme DJ made our wedding so much fun!

We just had our wedding and DJ Eric Morales was an absolute pleasure. SOOOOO many guests mentioned how great of a job he did. Everything from start to finish was so easy and stress free. We had multiple calls where he assisted us and gave his professional advice from all his expertise and we could tell right away he was going to do an amazing job because of his energy, attention to detail, and true love for what he does!!!!

Selecting songs for some of the formal dances can be a little overwhelming because of all the great songs out there but the software they offer features top songs for every part of the wedding, making it easy to pick songs for father/daughter dance, grand entrance, top 200 requests, etc.

Not only did Eric act as an MC keeping the flow of the wedding going, while working closely with the coordinator’s timeline, he rocked the party all night with great songs that our guests got down to. I looked out at one point and NOT ONE person was sitting down because they were all on the dancefloor (even people we have never ever seen dance lol).

THANK YOU Eric and Extreme DJ’s for making our wedding so much fun for not only us but every single one of our guests! We would highly recommend for anyone looking for a professional DJ for any of life’s wonderful celebrations!!!!!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Hali,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback and taking the tie to post a review. You and Bryson were so easy to work with! I am glad we got your family up and dancing and they really enjoyed themselves. Wish we had another hour top party. =D

Please remain in touch and take care!

• Alyssa

Alyssa Edwards · Married on 06/07/2019

Eric was awesome!

Eric truely helped make our wedding experience amazing! He provided us with the tools to make our wedding music and MCing customizable and exactly how we wanted it. I would highly recommend his services to anyone getting married in the future!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Alyssa,

You and Edwin were awesome. The venue was amazing the the party was lit! Thank you for choosing me to entertain you and your guests and I wish you two the best.

• Kali

Kali · Married on 06/01/2019

Great overall!

We had a very positive experience starting with our first conversation with Eric about what we were looking for in our June wedding. He set us up with DJ Danny who was great throughout the process. He was professional, responsive and played everything we wanted. Extreme DJ has a super handy and easy-to-use tool where you can add must-play song and bans for any songs-artists you don’t want played. That made it so easy, and Danny verified our list for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception with us just to be sure. Overall, 5 stars.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Extreme DJ Service's reply:

Thank you for the review Kali! You, Jeff and your guests were a fun bunch to entertain, all night and all the way through the after party. If you and Jeff need a DJ in the future, I and Extreme DJ would love to accomodate you. Keep in touch! -DJ Danny Johnston

Amy Friedman · Married on 05/11/2019

Definitely would refer and use again!

My twin sister and I had our 50th Birthday party recently and Mike did a fantastic job playing the music we love from our past and also our current favorites! He kept the flow of our party appropriate and we and our guests enjoyed the music and how professional he and his helper were. The volume was just perfect four our outdoor venue. I was bummed one of my favorite songs got cut short when they brought the cake out... but he even remembered to re-play it before the evening was up! We were extremely pleased with their DJ services from day one. Eric was responsive to a phone interview immediately and the ease of scheduling the event, choosing our favorite songs and confirming the event beforehand with extreme professionalism was provided throughout the whole process. DJ Mike personally reached out weeks before the event, showed up on time and stayed until our event was done. We couldn't be more pleased with the value of his services! THANK YOU AGAIN, MIKE and Extreme DJ Services! Can't wait until the next party so we don't have to waste valuable time considering other DJ's.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Amy,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback and for taking the time to post an online review of our services and myself as your DJ! I had so much fun entertaining you and all your guest. Thanks for having me! We look forward to the next one, wish you the best.

– DJ Mike Halik

Rachael Osborn · Married on 05/10/2019

Created such an amazing night!

Working with Eric at Extreme DJ Services was so pleasant and easy! Their website makes it easy to set up a playlist. Many of our guests told us that he was the best DJ they had ever seen at an event! He kept everyone dancing all night long!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Rachael,

Such a sweet review. The pleasure was mine and you and Dave were amazing. Thank you for having me and please remain in touch!

• Kristin

Kristin · Married on 04/20/2019

Absolutely amazing! Extreme DJ made for a fun and memorable night!!

Eric was phenomenal!! He made our wedding so much fun and our guests super enjoyed the music all night! He worked closely with our coordinator to stick to our timeline and everything went off without a hitch! We can't think him enough for his amazing service, professionalism, and kindness throughout the whole reservation process up to the night of our wedding. He went above and beyond - top notch DJ for sure! You can't go wrong with Extreme DJ Service!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Kristin,

Thank you so much for posting an online review of our services and me personally. You and Taylor were the best couple. Nothing but smiles and you sure did get down. Thanks for having me and please remain in touch~

Rachel · Married on 04/06/2019

Exactly what we wanted!

So glad we hired Extreme DJ Service for our wedding! The DJ we initially met with and hired had to back out, but the owner Eric handled the situation perfectly, and matched us with our new DJ, Tony E. On the day, Tony was great! We've been to other weddings where the DJs are very chatty and take over the reception--that's not our vibe and Tony totally respected that. He said enough to keep the night flowing but not so much it felt like he was out-shining us. He got our style and the music was great. During dinner, I heard him playing one of my favorite artists that I hadn't put on our list--but he just knew! We wanted a giant dance party and that's exactly what we got.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Extreme DJ Service's reply:

Hello Rachel. Congrats once again to you and Anthony. You wedding was a blast! Starting with the great job of your officiant Rachel. Down to the long conga line you guys had going. You two are perfect for each other. I wish you both nothing but success in your future. Thank you once again for choosing our services. If we can be of any service in the future, please let us know. DJ Tony E

Emily · Married on 03/15/2019

Seriously the best!

We had Alex DJ our wedding mid March, and he was amazing! Prior to the wedding, he was so helpful with figuring out our timeline and gave great suggestions on how best to keep the day running smoothly. And then on our wedding day he was so good at making sure everything was on task. I’m a worrier about those kinds of things, but he made it such a relaxing and enjoyable night! The music was great and he kept everyone out on the dance floor and made sure to play all the suggestions I had given him. He was incredibly professional, but also a super fun and entertaining guy! We also got a lot of compliments after the wedding on how great he was! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Extreme DJ Service's reply:

Thanks so much, Emily! It sure was a fun night. We made it through the tacos!! Haha! It was a pleasure getting to know you and Tyler!! I wish you the very best as you start a new and exciting chapter together!! Alex
  • Gabriela

Gabriela Zamfir · Married on 02/18/2019

Great Deal - Great DJ!!!

Eric was SO GOOD! Like other reviewers, I can't say enough good things about him. He read the room perfectly, was so natural in guiding us through the evening's events, and kept the party going!

I had a very small wedding, so I was worried that people wouldn't dance, but Eric made sure people stayed on their feet! I give Eric and Extreme DJ Service my highest recommendation! Thank you so much for working so hard to make our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Gabby,

You are too sweet. I can't wait to see the photos from your wedding. I reminder those clouds coming in during the ceremony made for an epic backdrop. Congrats to you and Mike and thank you for allowing me to entertain you and your guests. Please remain in touch.

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 02/01/2019

The Perfect Choice!

My husband and I and our guests were so happy with Eric!! I still get complements with how the music kept them going all night surrounded by whimsical lighting design! We hired Eric for both services for our event. I have to say he was above and beyond professional and executed the vision he talked about, and it was his first time at the venue. Because it is outdoor surrounded by trees it gets very dark but he turned it into a romantic magical evening with his lighting and vibes! He met with us before hand to get a tour and feel of the place, and meeting him prior was meaningful for us so that we could also get a feel of his personality. Eric is professional, genuinely kind, and passionate about his work. And his DJ and MC skills were amazing! I loved how easy his website creates your song requests and his attention to detail, even asking about my husbands suit color so they can match. And during the event he checked in with us and even went into the kitchen to get me another meal because they accidentally threw it away! It's sincere people and moments like that that you know you're in the right hands. After doing so much research and talking to other DJs, I KNOW we made the right choice. The services and outstanding results were worth every penny, and honestly I feel it is fairly priced anyways so can't go wrong with Extreme Dj Services. Any type of event will be lucky to have him! Thank you, Eric!

Sent on 04/12/2019
    Extreme DJ Service 8
    Extreme DJ Service 9
    Extreme DJ Service 10

Lauren,

Thank you so much for posting a review of our services. Because of your wedding, we are now on the PV list of the Inn at Seventh Ray! =D

I remember you and Cade having the most amazing wedding vows and you two were nothing but smiles all evening. Please remain in touch and I wish you the very best. Eric

Chantey Reidhammer · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing reception

We found extreme dj service through our wedding planner Niloufar from Perfectly Made Weddings. Niloufar recommended Alex Espinoza. He was amazing! He came to the venue and talked us through lighting and really got to know our styles! I told him we love this this and this and no this and that. Everyone got up and danced! No one really sat around! All I wanted to do was dance! The music was so perfect! He announced the night and made our night amazing! Took our wedding to the next level for sure! Will always recommend him and the company.

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Extreme DJ Service 11
    Extreme DJ Service 12
    Extreme DJ Service 13
    Extreme DJ Service 14

Extreme DJ Service's reply:

Thanks so much, Chantey! It was so great getting to know you and your family throughout the planning process. Thank you again for the beautiful gift! I loved getting to see the bird song ceremony first hand. Such an honor to be part of it. It looks like you and Evan had a wonderful time on your honeymoon! I wish you the very best as you start a new chapter together!

• Chantey

Chantey Toro · Married on 12/15/2018

Totally got us!

We found extreme dj service through our wedding planner Niloufar from Perfectly Made Weddings. Niloufar recommended Alex Espinoza. He was amazing! He came to the venue and talked us through lighting and really got to know our styles! I told him we love this kind of music and this and this and not this kind of music and that. Our reception was perfect! The music was exactly what we had hoped for, Everyone got up and danced! No one really sat around! All I wanted to do was dance! The music was so perfect! He announced the night and made our night amazing! Took our wedding to the next level for sure! Will always recommend him and the company.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Extreme DJ Service's reply:

Chantey!!! Thanks for the review! Again, I'm so glad you were pleased with how everything turned out. It really was a magical night. You and Evan are one of the sweetest couples I've had the pleasure of getting to know, and you have such a wonderful family.

I think one of the highlights of the night for me was the Bird Song ceremony. That was so cool to witness! I'm glad I was part of your Big Day!

Best wishes!!

Brittani · Married on 12/01/2018

Easy and Worry-Free

We had Gabe as our DJ for our wedding day and he was amazing! Throughout the whole process he was attentive and quick to respond to our emails. He was very professional and made our wedding day unforgettable. The company also has a tool available to create a playlist which is sent to the DJ before the wedding which was SO helpful. Such a great experience overall, we would definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Extreme DJ Service's reply:

"Brittani, thank you very much for your wonderful review! I really appreciate you taking the time to compliment my services. I had such a great time being a part of your wedding, and I'm so happy for you and Dennis. Everything came together just right, and it was an absolute pleasure to provide entertainment for you and your guests. We at Extreme DJ thank you for choosing us for your special day, and we wish both you and Dennis the best of luck!"