Extreme DJ Service Reviews

Extreme DJ Service 6
Extreme DJ Service 7

Chantey Reidhammer · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing reception

We found extreme dj service through our wedding planner Niloufar from Perfectly Made Weddings. Niloufar recommended Alex Espinoza. He was amazing! He came to the venue and talked us through lighting and really got to know our styles! I told him we love this this and this and no this and that. Everyone got up and danced! No one really sat around! All I wanted to do was dance! The music was so perfect! He announced the night and made our night amazing! Took our wedding to the next level for sure! Will always recommend him and the company.

Sent on 01/07/2019
    Extreme DJ Service 8
    Extreme DJ Service 9
    Extreme DJ Service 10
    Extreme DJ Service 11

Extreme DJ Service's reply:

Thanks so much, Chantey! It was so great getting to know you and your family throughout the planning process. Thank you again for the beautiful gift! I loved getting to see the bird song ceremony first hand. Such an honor to be part of it. It looks like you and Evan had a wonderful time on your honeymoon! I wish you the very best as you start a new chapter together!

Brittani · Married on 12/01/2018

Easy and Worry-Free

We had Gabe as our DJ for our wedding day and he was amazing! Throughout the whole process he was attentive and quick to respond to our emails. He was very professional and made our wedding day unforgettable. The company also has a tool available to create a playlist which is sent to the DJ before the wedding which was SO helpful. Such a great experience overall, we would definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Extreme DJ Service's reply:

"Brittani, thank you very much for your wonderful review! I really appreciate you taking the time to compliment my services. I had such a great time being a part of your wedding, and I'm so happy for you and Dennis. Everything came together just right, and it was an absolute pleasure to provide entertainment for you and your guests. We at Extreme DJ thank you for choosing us for your special day, and we wish both you and Dennis the best of luck!"

David Carrillo · Married on 12/01/2018

30th Birthday Party

What an amazing night and I owe a huge thank you to Mike and everyone at Extreme Dj. Professional through the whole process, answered every nagging question I had and was very patient. I will definitely hire them again.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Extreme DJ Service's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review, David! I really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Happy 30th Birthday! Looking forward to the next party. Cheers!
    -DJ MIKE HALIK @ EXTREME DJ SERVICE

Shannon · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing! Totally recommend!

Amazing DJ! I wanted to keep the party going and he did just that. I highly recommend him. My guests kept telling me how great the music and DJ was.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Shannon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. You and Shane were awesome and it was such a pleasure serving as the DJ/MC for you ceremony and reception at Citrus park. Please remain in touch and enjoy married life! =D

• Liz

Liz · Married on 11/09/2018

Unforgettable Experience

Eric was phenomenal and surpassed all of our expectations! He played music for all ages and had the wedding guest out of their seat the entire evening. We are so pleased with the entire experience from meeting with Eric to hiring him to having him host our evening. I would HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Liz and Matt,

Happy New Year and thank you very much for the positive feedback. I am so happy to hear I exceeded your expectations. =D

Please remain in touch and enjoy 2019 Mr & Mrs Pierce!

Suzanne Crane · Married on 10/27/2018

They are the best DJs around. They are professional and affordable. Eric was easy to work with and responsive.

The greatest DJ vendor we have used. Made the wedding reception a night to remember. They are responsive, affordable, professional, and made the evening special with their sound and emcee abilities.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Suzanne,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post an online review of our services. I had such great time providing the entertainment for Laura and Adam! Thank you for being a loyal repeat customer and we look forward to servicing you in the future. =D

• Felicia

Felicia · Married on 10/06/2018

The best dj ever

About 14 months ahead of our October 2018 we met with DJ Alex and sealed the deal with him for our big day. He was the one and only DJ that we met with. He was extremely responsive and flexible which was awesome for me being that I had a rough schedule for vendor appointments and I also am a stickler for responsiveness. Once we met we knew our celebration would be in great hands with Alex. He is EXTREMELY good at what he does and is a very experienced professional, between him and our day of coordinator, our wedding day was smooth sailing. I didn’t have to worry for one second about timelines or any detail at all. Now let’s get to the music…Literally EVERY SINGLE wedding guest I spoke to after our wedding said it was one of the most FUN weddings they had ever been to. I don’t think anyone sat in their seats for longer than dinnertime because we were ALL on the dance floor until the venue shut us down. My grandma said she was sore the next day because she couldn’t remember the last time she moved like that. The music and party was just absolutely on point and I wouldn’t change one single thing about it. It was literally THE best night of our lives and I am so thankful for DJ Alex for bringing all of our friends and family of all ages together, having the best time, all night long! 100% recommend Extreme Dj Service and DJ Alex in particular!!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Extreme DJ Service 12

Extreme DJ Service's reply:

My goodness! This brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so much for the glowing review! It means so much to know you were so pleased, and everyone had a great time. You and Chris are one of the sweetest couples I’ve had the pleasure to work with and you have such a beautiful family! I’m glad I as able to add a little bit to your Big Day!

I wish you the very best! :)

Desiree · Married on 09/29/2018

Such a great night! Still getting requests about DJ Eric Morales! He made our evening PERFECT! Professional, energetic, and played just the right music to get the party going and the crowd involved. Amazing!

Sent on 10/01/2018
    Extreme DJ Service 13

Desiree,

You are Mark were the most beautiful couple. Your performance to your Mother in Law and husband was off the charts! New American Idol. Thank you for having me and please remain in touch~

Mark · Married on 09/29/2018

Their photo booth helped rock our wedding at Rancho Las Lomas! All of our guest loved it! Not only was the attendant professional but everything went smoothly and we got our online portfolio within 48 hours. Don't forget to book, DJ...Eric Morales who absolutely killed it! People have been asking for a referral ever since our wedding. Thanks again!

Jane · Married on 09/29/2018

We had a Chinese banquet to celebrate my daughter's wedding last weekend. I was going to have my son to be the MC/DJ, but considered that would deprive him of the enjoyment of the party. I called Extreme DJ to help. Eric made all the arrangement. He turned the digital photos into a video montage with music. Ray was the MC/DJ who did an excellent job of guiding the event effortlessly. It took a big load off my shoulders that enabled me to enjoy the party. It's so nice to have a service that helped all the way through. Mahalo Eric and Ray!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Hey Jane!

Thank you for the wonderful reviews! It was a pleasure working with you for Kristen and Anthony's wedding reception. I am everything went phenomenal and smoothly! The lion dance was amazing, that was the first time I had experienced something like that. I am glad everyone had a really good time.

Thank you once again and I hope to work with you again in the future.

Ray
    Extreme DJ Service
  • Lynette

Lynette · Married on 09/29/2018

So fun and great service!

Keith was absolutely amazing! He kept out dance floor full the entire night! He made sure to stick to the schedule of the reception and made sure to touch base with the bride and help out any way he could. He’s the man! Thank you Keith for making our special day so great.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Extreme DJ Service's reply:

Thanks Lynette, for the wonderful review! Both you, Matt and your amazing guests made it fun exciting to be a part of your beautiful day! Congratulations once again!

Have a great day!

Keith Campbell

Kelli · Married on 09/22/2018

Eric was amazing! Would definitely recommend to a friend.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Kelli,
    I am so happy you were pleased with our services and you enjoyed your special day. I am sure we will be seeing you around and congratulations!

Christina · Married on 09/22/2018

We had the pleasure of using Extreme DJ Service at our wedding and they were hands-down amazing! If given the opportunity to request a DJ/MC, I highly recommend Eric Morales. He was phenomenal in every way - epic, professional, enthusiastic, passionate, the list goes on; long story short, there were a handful of wedding guests that commented on how brilliant he was. We also had the pleasure of using their videography service, and while we have not received our wedding video yet, I know it will be nothing short of amazing. Thank you for being such an integral part of our wedding reception!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Christina,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post an online review of our services. I had such an amazing time celebrating with you, your family and friends. Cant wait to see the video myself! ;-D

Take care and please remain in touch!

Kevin · Married on 09/15/2018

My wife and I had the best experience by hiring Extreme DJ Services and I highly recommend using their service. Our DJ, Mike Halik, was very professional and helpful. He played every song we requested and went out of his way to find the exact songs we wanted to play. The set up was perfect! He really delivered. 5 stars all around!!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Extreme DJ Service's reply:

Kevin & Annisha, Thank you so much for the review!! It was a pleasure providing the entertainment for you and all your guest! I really enjoyed your taste in music and the playlist you created, which allowed me to curate some awesome and fun mixes! Congratulations! Thanks for choosing Extreme DJ Service! Thank you!
    - Mike Halik

Madeline · Married on 09/14/2018

Mike was a fantastic DJ. Dancing was my number one priority and he made sure every song was a hit! He read the crowd and we never had less than 10 people on the dance floor. Thank you Mike!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Extreme DJ Service's reply:

Maddie and Kevin, Thanks for taking the time to write an awesome review! I had a fantastic time at your wedding. I am so happy that you, your family and friends enjoyed the night! Thanks for choosing Extreme DJ Service! Thanks again!
    - Mike Halik
  • O

Omar · Married on 09/08/2018

Eric was a great DJ/MC for my wedding as he was everything we looked for. He was very Professional, Responsive knew exactly how to make the crowd get up and dance and enjoy their time. He is a perfect DJ for anyone’s wedding and I would recommend him to anyone looking for DJ/MC service. I was so grateful for his service and please to be able to get such a great DJ/MC in Eric. He added up lighting to the reception and it lite up the reception in such a beautiful way my wife loved it. My guest could not stop telling my how great the DJ/MC was for the wedding and kept asking me where did I get him from. I definitely will be booking Eric for feature events.

Sent on 10/01/2018
    Extreme DJ Service 14
    Extreme DJ Service 15
    Extreme DJ Service 16
    Extreme DJ Service 17

Omar,

Thank you so much for having me at your wedding. I had an amazing time and your song request list... FIRE! Thank you for introducing me to "A Good Night" - By John Legend! =D Please remain in touch and take care~

Daniel · Married on 08/18/2018

If you want your wedding to go off without a hitch, hire Extreme DJ. I attended a wedding a few years back, and the DJ was amazing but did not get the name of the DJ or the company. For our wedding, my wife and I were looking for a wedding DJ, and I recognized the DJ from the wedding I had attended a few years ago. He was from Extreme DJ.

We hired Extreme DJ and our DJ was Alex Espinosa. Simply, this guy is a standout performer. He is smart, detail oriented, kind, patient, accessible, and pronounced everyone’s name perfectly, on the first try. My last name is very difficult to pronounce, and we had some tricky names in the bridal party. Alex nailed every single one of them. Amazing. He played the correct songs at the correct time, was energetic and got the crowd into it, and helped us stay on the timeline.

After the wedding, we received several compliments regarding how great Alex was. He did not miss a beat and lived up to the hype. We really appreciate him meeting with us on several occasions to go over details, responding quickly to emails, and for being a genuinely good person that really cared for our wedding. Outstanding work product, worth every penny. Thank you Alex and Extreme DJ.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Extreme DJ Service's reply:

Hey Daniel! Thanks for the great feedback! I'm glad to hear you and Shelly were so pleased. It feels like your wedding day was just yesterday! It sure was a lot of fun! You have a beautiful family and I wish you the very best!

Andrea · Married on 08/17/2018

Gabe Soriano with Extreme DJ was the absolute best! I'm very type A and needed someone who was very detail oriented and on top of things! Gabe was always available to answer any and every question and was so easy and fun to work with! Then the day of, he was so organized and kept everyone happy and dancing the whole night! I would highly recommend Gabe and the Extreme DJ team! Also, competitively priced! A huge shout out and thank you to Gabe for making our wedding a huge success and a night we'll never forget! :)

Jessica · Married on 08/11/2018

Eric and Extreme DJ Service were one of the best vendors we hired for our wedding. We wanted a non-stop dance party and Eric provided just that. He played the songs we asked him to play, but also added his own to keep things moving. We had the absolute best time at our wedding and a ton of that credit goes to Eric and his team. We could not have been happier with our decision to hire Eric and Extreme DJ Service. Totally professional, but also incredibly fun.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Jessica,

Thank you so much for the kind words! I remember the words of your officiant vividly reminding you two to celebrate that night and you and Chris took them to heart! You, your family and friends partied like rock stars. Thank you so much for having me and please remind in touch. =D

Katie · Married on 08/03/2018

Absolutely loved Eric from Extreme DJ Service ! My guests had the best time and the energy was so great. I would highly recommend for any parties or weddings :)

Sent on 07/31/2018

Katie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post an online review. You two were dream client's, easy work with and with the A+ list of vendors, you two knew how to relax and have fun. Thank you so much for having me!

• W

Wendy · Married on 07/23/2018

Very professional with expertise that provides entertainment for you and your guests and is well worth the price. I would hire them again without hesitation.

hannah · Married on 07/20/2018

Gabe KILLED it at our wedding!!! He had the EXACT idea of what we wanted and he nailed it. Our guests loved him and he kept everyone on the dance floor. We could not have imagined a better DJ for our special day! Extreme DJ is a rad company and I have/will continue to recommend them to others! THANK YOU GABE!!!

Priscilla · Married on 06/23/2018

If you are looking for a super professional DJ service, look no further than Extreme DJ. We hired Danny to do the music for our wedding reception and ceremony and couldn't have been happier. He consulted with us multiple times by phone to make sure we had all the music we wanted and he went above and beyond. I recorded music on the piano for my ceremony precessional and recessional and he made sure to play it beautifully and then intermixed it at the end with Ave Maria as I was coming down the aisle. Just amazing! Plus our guests were happy dancing all night long. Attention to detail, super professional, years of experience and a great value. You cannot go wrong!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Extreme DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Priscilla for the kind words and for sharing your experience online! I enjoyed entertaining you and Alex and your guests on your special day, and I hope to work with you again in the future!

Sincerely,

Danny Johnston

Kim · Married on 06/22/2018

Extreme DJ Service delivered on our expectations and then some. Eric Morales was a pleasure to work with before and during our wedding. We told him our main goal was that we didn’t want anyone sitting down after dinner. We wanted the reception to be fun. Period. We had a couple short calls with Eric prior to the wedding where we chose a couple songs (with his help with regard to what he’s seen used in the past) and the rest was up to his judgment. Eric read our crowd and made it a night to remember. Many guests commented that it was the most fun they’ve had at a wedding. The DJ can certainly make or break a wedding and Eric made ours. I would recommend Extreme DJ Service without hesitation.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Kim,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to post an online review. I had such a great time celebrating that night with you two. I remember my God Mother and God Brother commenting that night of on my Insta Story reminding me to take care of you so i had to bring it! ;-D Take care and remain in touch.