Extraordinary Sweets Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

• brianna
    Brianna Married on 11/11/2011
    I did not like the idea of having traditional wedding favors as I know they are usually left or thrown away once getting home. When I decided to have a customized candy buffet for the favors It was easy to decide on which company. Kimberly from Extraordinary Sweets was so great to work with, she kept in touch even though I contacted her so far in advanced, she really understood my husbands and I's taste and made the buffet just that. It was beautiful, and was GREAT decor for our reception room. Kimberly went above and beyond to make sure it was exactly what we had in mind, from locating specific candy to making sure my not so easy color, matched.

Extraordinary Sweets's reply:

We are so honored that you selected Extraordinary Sweets to create the candy buffet table for your lovely wedding - thank you so much! We always strive to ensure that every aspect of your candy buffet uniquely reflects you as a couple - from the candy selections to the custom packaging to the elegant decor - and we agree that your candy buffet truly looked amazing! Even the original artwork background perfectly matched your color scheme!
  • Kristin
    Kristin Married on 11/05/2011
    My husband and I could not agree on what to give our guests as a 'favor'. He wanted something they could take away; I wanted to make a donation or make sure whatever our guests received was not something they wouldn't ever use. A candy buffet was the perfect compromise!

We worked with Kimberly to create our gorgeous teal/brown/white and starfish themed candy buffet. Kimberly and her team are extremely creative and pay attention to the small details. Our candy buffet looked amazing on our wedding day and our guests loved having a favor they could take with them but also something that they could enjoy later.

I highly recommend Extraordinary Sweets for your wedding or other parties.

Extraordinary Sweets's reply:

Thanks so much for the wonderful review and for allowing us to support you on your special day! We had a fabulous time designing and implementing the candy buffet for your starfish-themed destination wedding. The fun and lively teal/brown/ivory color scheme provided lots of creative inspiration and the oceanfront setting was absolutely stunning! We can't wait to see the professional shots taken by your photographer!
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 07/03/2010
    Kimberly @ Extraordinary Sweets = Amazing. Not only for the work that she did for my wedding with the candy buffet, but for how easy she was to work with. I met with her one time and she just knew what I wanted. Kimberly does not miss a detail and you can count on her 100%. This was an extreme hit at my wedding...not only did the candy bar look great, it doubled as party favors for the guests to take home! Everyone loved the candy and the best thing about it is that you can pick what you want, you can pick colors to go with any wedding, party ect. If you are looking for party favors or a candy buffet service, look no further! EXTRAORDINARY SWEETS!!!!! Kimberly rocks! if you have an idea, she will run with it and you won't have to worry! THANK YOU FOR HELPING MAKE MY WEDDING DAY THE BEST!

Extraordinary Sweets's reply:

It was a pleasure creating the candy buffet for your lovely wedding, Michelle. Thanks for allowing Extraordinary Sweets to play a role in your important day. We loved every moment of working with you and Zac and we wish you many years of happiness together!
    Teresa Married on 07/07/2007
    I know this is a wedding site but Extraordinary Sweets did a candy buffet for my baby shower a few months ago and was a huge hit amongst all of my guests! Everybody who attended the shower is still talking about that being their favorite part! The candy buffet stood out as the perfect visual in the room where my baby shower was and Kimberly was absolutely wonderful to work with! I wish this would have been around when I got married because I have seen her work at weddings before and it is such a perfect favor to all of the guests. I hope to throw a party for somebody soon to be able to give them and their guests the enjoyment and fun of a candy buffet!! Thank you so much Kim! Look forward to having a candy buffet from you again!

Extraordinary Sweets's reply:

You are so kind, Teresa - thanks for the "sweet" words. I look forward to creating a custom candy buffet for you and your friends in the near future. They are the perfect addition to any wedding, shower or special event!