Exquisite Weddings & Events Reviews

View more information

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Skylar W. Getting married on 06/14/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I cannot recommend them enough!!

Working with Donna was an absolute dream. She is the sweetest person & so flexible. She is such an incredible communicator & so personable. If you are looking for a company that can do it all, this is the one for you!
    Evette R. Married on 10/28/2022

Fantastic Floral Vendor

My 3 large arbor and 1 bridal bouquet flower arrangements were beautiful and they were done by Donna with Exquisite Weddings and Events. I sent Donna bouquet pictures of what I had in mind for colors and design. I chose many different kinds of flowers and colors. She nailed it. Donna worked with my tight deadline as I contacted her a little less than 3 weeks before my Destin, Fl beach wedding and she normally orders flowers 6 weeks ahead of time. Thank you Donna for superb service and beautiful flowers!! The cost for 3 very large arbor arrangements and 1 bridal bouquet was $685.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Mae P. Married on 10/22/2022

Amazing flowers!

We want to say a big thank you to Donna & Dwayne. The flowers turned out better than I was dreaming of. They took time out of their busy day to pick up the centerpieces we had built. It was so nice it saved us time. I would totally recommend Exquisite Weddings & Events! They went above and beyond.

Thank you!
    Mae & Jon
    Rachael G. Married on 10/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing! Would recommend to anyone!

I was so blown away by the service, professionalism and kindness from Exquisite! I was so nervous and had a lot of hesitation and they helped direct me to exactly what I wanted! Can’t recommend them enough!
  • Kim
    Kim G. Married on 10/08/2022

Most beautiful arrangements.

I cannot recommend enough this vendor. Donna is amazing. She was always quick to respond to emails. She "got" my daughter's vision for her wedding. Everything she made for the wedding, was gorgous. Even on the wedding day, she came and made sure we were happy. I cannot recomment Exquisite Weddings and Events enough. If you are on the fence when looking for a floral vendor, look no more.
  • Autumn
    Autumn L. Married on 05/01/2022

Perfection

There is not enough words to explain how perfect Donna and her husband made our day! Being from another state and the stress that would normally come with that was never there! She helped me every step of the way and on the day of our wedding I didn’t have to leave my chair one time while getting ready because she was there making everything happen perfectly from the tables, the arbor, our boutiques, just everything! She made my Pinterest dream come true 💚
    If I could give more than 5 stars ✨ I would!
    HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
    Danielle Married on 04/16/2022

April wedding

The arrangements turned out exactly how I wanted them and I was pleasantly surprised with the overall quality and appeal!
    Jadine C. Married on 03/13/2022

Donna is Amazing

Donna was very helpful and sweet! I'm glad I found them. It felt like I know her for a long time. She helped me a lot. My bouquet was perfect and the Ceremony and Reception was exactly what I wanted. Thank you so much! I will hire her over and over again.
    Kimberly S. Married on 11/12/2021

Awesome floral

We loved it! Great working with them- flowers turned out way better than I expected. I asked for bright Caribbean & we got it! The compliments on the flowers has been amazing from friends & family too.
    January H. Married on 01/18/2021

Extremely Grateful!

As an NC-based planner working with out-of-state vendors I was a bit nervous. Exquisite Weddings & Events made the process easy! They are professional and extremely accommodating. I highly recommend them and would certainly use them again if they were local to me!
  • Ashleigh
    Ashleigh Married on 11/30/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gorgeous Florals & Wonderful Vendor!

When I designed my wedding, I had a very unique plan for my florals & knew it would be a big task for any vendor since they would not be able to be prepared before set-up. No two centerpieces were alike & this made for multiple floral variations that Mrs. Donna knocked out of the park. To this day, I look at my photos & just love that I chose the floral artists that I did! They took my idea & brought it to life & I couldn't be more thankful! Donna has a beautiful talent on top of being a wonderful person & you will on regret choosing Exquisite Weddings & Events for your wedding florals!