Exquisite Sounds Entertainment Reviews

Exquisite Sounds Entertainment 5
Exquisite Sounds Entertainment 6
Exquisite Sounds Entertainment 7
  • User1716251 ·

Toryn did a wonderful job coordinating (and implementing) the sound and music for the ceremony and for the reception. He was working with my daughter (the bride) and future son in law long distance since they are both active duty military at two different bases in New Mexico and Ohio. They worked different long hours and had very limited time to talk to him about what they wanted so he had to be very flexible. He did a fabulous job finding out what they wanted and offering suggestions from his own extensive musical background and his experience as a master of ceremonies. He did a great job of making everything go off smoothly while keeping in the background. From providing a classically elegant ceremony to exciting music at the reception, from announcing the first dance and the toast, he made this the wedding where everyone had a wonderful time (and is still talking about). More importantly he helped make it exactly the wedding that my daughter wanted.

Sent on 12/24/2013

Exquisite Sounds Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for this review and thank you to both your daughter and the groom for allowing us to assist with the evening by providing the sound track! I'm definitely glad that we were able to bring everyone together and make sure they had a great time! Can't wait to connect for the next party or Wedding. Thx, Toryn - ESE.
  • Kimberly

Kimberly C · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing Experience!!!

JB and Exquisite Ent. took our dreams for a perfect wedding day and made it a reality. Our friends and family had so much fun with the photo booth during cocktail hour. This was a last minute add-on but one of the best decisions, we have so many fun pictures. JB did an amazing job controlling the room, keeping up with the wedding timeline and making sure that every single person had a good time. The music was perfect and we danced alllllllll night long. The only thing we would change is adding more time, we didn't want to leave. You will not regret using Exquisite Entertainment. So professional, Wish we could do it again!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • JKC

Jamye · Married on 09/14/2019

Speechless - epic reception!

JAYBEE WAS EVERYTHING....PERIOD. WE HAD THE MOST EPIC RECEPTION EVER AND EVERYONE IS STILL TEXTING US ABOUT THE RECEPTION. WE DID NOT SIT DOWN GUYS-LOL!!!
    MY FEET ARE STILL HURTING! JAYBEE PROVIDED AN EXPERIENCE THAT WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN - CANCUN WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. WE SHUT DOWN HYATT ZIVA CANCUN - EVEN SOME OF THE STAFF WAS ON THE DANCE FLOOR. JAYBEE DEFINITELY EXCEEDED OUR EXPECTATIONS - IT WAS JUST MAGICAL!!! BOOK EXQUISITE SOUNDS ENTERTAINMENT NOOOWWWW!

Sent on 09/21/2019
    Exquisite Sounds Entertainment 8
    Exquisite Sounds Entertainment 9
    Exquisite Sounds Entertainment 10
    Exquisite Sounds Entertainment 11

Ashley · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing!! DJ services kept the party going!

Jaybee is awesome! The reception was definitely the highlight of our wedding. Our guests are still raving about our reception. Jaybee also went above and beyond when dealing with some behind the scenes chaos that was created by a different vendor we chose. His professionalism helped us make the most of situation and still had a great time.

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Iris

Iris Garcia Bullard · Married on 07/20/2019

Perfect all around!

Toryn with Exquisite Sounds was everything we could have asked for in a wedding DJ! From our first consultation up until the wedding day he was professional, dependable, and very detail oriented. He was very thorough in making sure that we had the exact music that we envisioned from the ceremony to cocktail hour to the reception! It rained on our wedding day but I am certain that our awesome playlist kept the morale up for the entire evening. We received many compliments throughout the night and even after the wedding about how great the DJ was. Exquisite Sounds is highly recommended and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Candace

Candace Allen · Married on 07/04/2019

Best wedding dj in atlanta

He was so patient with me figuring out what songs I wanted for our special dances. He was fun and kept the party going. We seriously couldn’t have picked a more entertaining and fun dj. Everyone loved him!!!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Exquisite Sounds Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Candace!! Loved every minute of it with you, Mom and David! Thanks again for having me (DJ Toryn). Had a great time and it's definitely a 4th of July I'll never forget! Let me know when the next party is and I'm there!
    Thx - Toryn ESE

Nahyo · Married on 06/23/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Toryn is so great! He took the time to get to know us as a couple and individuals. He continually checked on us throughout the months before the wedding. Once the wedding came, Toryn and his staff went above and beyond expectations! Exquisite Sounds Entertainment provided us with uplighting, a cocktail hour photo booth, and the entertainment for the evening. We had such an amazing time...definitely one of the funnest nights of my life!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Rene · Married on 05/26/2019

Great experience

Our DJ made our wedding so enjoyable! Very personable and the guest loved his selections! Thank you

Sent on 06/26/2019

Michelle · Married on 05/04/2019

Jaybee was amazing

I got married Saturday and JayBee was so awesome!! My guest had a great time! They loved the music, he even had my 86 year old grandmother out there on the dance floor. He kept us laughing through shoe games making jokes and engaging the crowd. People say that guest remember weddings by the food and DJ, and I am here to tell you that that is true. My guest is still calling saying how they loved the JayBee and he was funny and entertaining! Trust me, you wont be disappointed if you book them for your event.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Exquisite Sounds Entertainment's reply:

Hey Michelle, thanks for letting us be apart of the evening and helping to create some memories for you and your family. Was definitely a great evening! Thx!
  • Rachelle

Rachelle · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing DJ!!

We could not have asked for a better DJ than Toryn. Not only did he make the planning process simple but he absolutely killed it during our reception. We had a mix of cultures and therefore a mix of music taste and Toryn blended everything together perfectly while always keeping the party going. No lie, the dance floor was packed from the first song to the last one! He always knew what to play next to keep up the energy and keep the crowd happy. He also did a great job MCing the night. On top of his DJ service, we used his uplighting and gobo light service and both were great additions that turned out perfectly!

10/10 HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Exquisite Sounds Entertainment's reply:

Rachelle & Vinny, thanks again for allowing us / me to be there with you guys! I had a great time being your DJ and the mix of music, energy and dance moves were nothing less than AMAZING! Let me know when the next party is, because I'm definitely there!! Thx for having me!

Jade' Brown · Married on 03/16/2019

Magnificent

From our first over the phone consultation I knew we had to go with him!! We rocked ALL night long!! We even rented the photo booth which was also a hit! Vow renewal in the future Dj Toryn will definitely be our dj! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 04/02/2019
    Exquisite Sounds Entertainment 12

Exquisite Sounds Entertainment's reply:

Jade', you're Wedding will have to go down as one of the BEST to ever happen in Albany and we owe it all to you and you're great Bridal Party, family and friends! Thanks for allowing us/me to be there and assist with making some memories and helping you all celebrate. Feel free to call us anytime for a party, we're there! - Thx - Toryn - ESE
  • Deborah

Deborah Warren · Married on 03/08/2019

Extraordinary!

Toryn was a delight to work with! He’s very professional but personable at the same time. He listen to what our needs were for the wedding and reception and delivered for both occasions. Toryn had our guest on the dance floor the entire night... he made it a night to remember!
    I would highly recommend Exquisite Sounds Entertainment for your next event.

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Bruce

Bruce Howard · Married on 11/24/2018

A m a z i n g!

Gabrielle and I, would highly recommend DJ Toryn and Exquisites Sound Entertainment to anyone without any hesitation..
    DJ Toryn is hands down the BEST DJ in the USA. His enthusiasm, his energy and his ability to engage all ages is beyond AMAZING to say the least. The reception was LIT from start to finish!! The quality of service and professionalism has been consistent from day 1. DJ Toryn is definitely one of those favorite cousins everyone loves and wants around at the family gatherings! He’s very positive and full of energy! Thanks again, DJ Toryn for making our wedding day extra special.

Sent on 11/28/2018

briana · Married on 11/03/2018

Can feel the crowd and keeps the party going!

Toryn was absolutely amazing at our wedding. He is so friendly, really willing to understand our vibe and what we were looking to achieve with his services. He was so responsive during the planning process, and on our big day he kept the party going all night long! Toryn can feel the crowd, has the perfect set list, and I never had to think twice about the music he was playing - it was almost like he was reading our minds for the next song to play! I would highly recommend him for your wedding - you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Gabrielle · Married on 09/23/2018

Toryn is an excellent DJ. He was extremely flexible and had our guests on the dance floor all night! He's a ball of energy, excellent MC and he makes great song selections. Thank you so much Toryn for adding to our already wonderful wedding.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Monique · Married on 09/21/2018

Extraordinary!

I was searching for a DJ in Atlanta for my wedding on a social media site and I ran across this guy with a tuxedo on. I clicked on his page and contacted him. Since the first day of contact until the end of the reception, JB was TOP NOTCH. He always responded to my crazy requests in a timely manner and assured me that our event would be stellar. He did not disappoint. JB had my guest on the dance floor from 9pm-2am. He played a variety of music and event ended the evening allowing for special request. My guests are still raving about our reception, 1 MONTH AFTER! When you’re looking for an exceptional DJ, JB is the man. I can’t wait to plan another event with him.

Sent on 10/20/2018

JoyEllen · Married on 09/15/2018

My husband I got married on 9/15/2018. We used Exquisite Sounds Entertainment for our DJ service. Specifically, our DJ was Jaybee. Honestly, booking Exquisite Sounds was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Everyone at Exquisite Sounds Entertainment is so professional and nice! They even hosted an "open house" so that we could get to know them before booking. During the weeks leading up to the wedding, I was nervous about all the moving parts that were going to take place during the reception, but Jaybee made everything easy and carefree. We worked with Jaybee to coordinate all of the "must-play" songs during the reception, and then we trusted him with the rest. Jaybee played songs based on our musical tastes, and he was great at reading the crowd. He really knew how to keep the party going. Jaybee was professional, timely, and he cooperated wonderfully with our other vendors. I highly recommend Exquisite Sounds Entertainment!!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Megan · Married on 09/01/2018

Our wedding day was amazing! We met the guys from Exquisite Sounds at a wedding show and we are happy we did! Their website is user friendly and we were able to add specific songs/times for the flow of our day! We were even able to set up a few calls so JayBee would have a feel for the "atmosphere" we wanted to create throughout the evening!
    JayBee was professional and kept the crowd moving and active. He catered to our crowd by playing a variety of music and even ended the night with having our friends and family cover us in a group hug which was so memorable! Thank you for being a part of our special day!!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Laurie · Married on 08/25/2018

We had high expectations for our wedding DJ and DJ Toryn did not disappoint! We were impressed with his extensive song list and keen ability to “read” the crowd and match it up with the music. Our guests had an amazing time and Toryn was a huge part of that. My husband and I will definitely call on Toryn again in the future for our DJ needs!

Sent on 09/26/2018
    Exquisite Sounds Entertainment 13

Miles · Married on 08/25/2018

JayBee Was The Best Wedding DJ Ever

Exquisite Sounds was one of the best vendors we worked with during our wedding planning process. The initial conversations were great and we felt at ease during what can be considered a stressful process. The online platform was also very user friendly. However, the highlight of it all was working with JayBee.

We were planning an Atlanta wedding while living in North Carolina, but JayBee was very accommodating with our schedule. He worked around our schedule for phone consultations and even agreed to meet us at the wedding venue during one of our trips to Atlanta. He surveyed the venue and provided recommendations on how to best utilize the space. JayBee was also very open to listening to my wife and I and made sure we were at ease with the process.

Not only was JayBee the DJ for the cocktail hour and reception, he also provided the mics for our outdoor wedding. I have never been to wedding where the guests were dancing before dinner was served, but the atmosphere JayBee created was amazing. He also kept us on schedule and made sure we all had a great time. We received so many compliments from friends and family regarding the music and atmosphere that was created.

My wife and I can't say enough about how pleased we were with JayBee and Exquisite Sounds. We definitely recommend them; JayBee in particular, as he is a true professional who knows how to work with his clients.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Henry · Married on 08/11/2018

We had the pleasure of working with DJ Toryn of Exquisite Sounds to host our wedding reception. From the start Toryn was very professional, easy to work with, punctual, attentive, and knowledgeable. He worked with us to create a play list for our wedding reception that fit the atmosphere we wanted to create. On the day of the wedding the atmosphere was electric! Seriously, no one wanted to leave the dance floor. The crowd fed off of his energy and it was an amazing experience. We could not have asked for a better experience and will be using Toryn for our future events. Additionally, we will be recommending him to all our family and friends going forward. He is worth every penny!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Brandi · Married on 08/04/2018

Exquisite Sounds Entertainment were so awesome to work with! Toryn made sure that the party kept going from the ceremony to our final exit. Toryn was very professional,energetic and truly listen and executed our vision for the big day! Our guest also loved the photo booth! I would recommend this company to anyone getting married! Such a pleasure to work with! Thank you so much Toryn for everything!!!!

Sent on 09/08/2018

K · Married on 07/14/2018

Amazing DJ with a great spirit to move the crowd!
    He brought out all of the old songs for my grown and sexy guests. Jaybee had everyone on their feet and singing alone! My feet are still recovering!
    Exquisite Sounds showed up and showed out!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Bri · Married on 07/07/2018

Toryn was a true professional. He listened to our vision and delivered. The most important thing to my husband and I, after our vows, was the party. Toryn read the crowd and kept everyone on the dancefloor all night. I would definitely use him again. The photobooth was also great. My only criticism would be more photobooth props. Other than that. Great night, great dj.

Sent on 07/28/2018

Dominique · Married on 06/28/2018

Look No further! Exquisite Sounds has everything you need for entertainment! DJ, lighting AND photo booth! Can’t beat that! We had the pleasure of using Exquisite Sounds for our Thursday Wedding...Let me tell you, Toryn was awesome! From the beginning, his professionalism definitely exceeded my expectations as a bride. He even went as far as giving me advice and pointers for our venue as well when it came to extra lighting and boy was he right! Our guest can not stop talking about Toryn and his services. He kept the transitions smooth throughout the night. Highlight of our night was definitely using some of our songs from college! The Bunny Hop had to be by far the best part for a lot of our guest! If we could do it again or any other event, Exquisite Sounds would definitely be our pick! Thank you Toryn and Exquisite Sounds for your service!

Sent on 07/11/2018