Exquisite Images Reviews

View more information

• Ilya
    Ilya Married on 09/01/2019

We recommend Lynn!

We really enjoyed working with Lynn for our wedding and recommend her for your event. From the beginning of our conversations through our wedding itself, she was very responsive and communicative. She met with us on location before the wedding to discuss our wishes and describe her approach. This was an important and helpful step in creating the wedding day schedule.

On the day of the wedding, she was prompt and professional. She knew how to facilitate all aspects of our photography, from the posed portraits to the first look, to the family and group pictures, and finally the candids. She has a natural ability to interact with children and reluctant adults, and knows how and when to adjust poses for portraits. Additionally, she skillfully captured important moments in our wedding - especially the ceremony - without us knowing she was there. Finally, her personality made us feel comfortable by responding to our requests for poses and candids. It really helped our wedding day run smoothly.

We were pleased with the final results, and the pictures look great! We would certainly hire her again.
  • Derek
    Derek Married on 08/17/2019

Provided GREAT Service

Lynn was wonderful to work with and she provided GREAT service. We contracted with Lynn in January 2019 for a May 2019 Engagement Shoot and an August 2019 Wedding. Lynn is a GREAT communicator and promptly replied to ALL of our text messages quickly. She was always on time when we met for our photo shoots. She is a fun person to spend time with which really helps when your wedding day last nearly 8 hours counting the preparation time. Our engagement photos were absolutely beautiful and we now await our wedding photos. She utilizes a very simple and convenient online monthly payment program. Hire Lynn & you will not be disappointed!

Exquisite Images's reply:

Thank you so much. You and Monique were a joy to work with. The time did not seam long at all. You had everything so well organized which made the day go smoothly. I’m glad you chose me to work with and it’s been a pleasure and a honor to capture your special day. From our first meeting to the end of your wedding day I felt like family.
    Still working on photos it won’t be long 😊.
    My thanks to you and Monique
    Courtney Married on 07/14/2019
    We had out consultation with Lynn on 9/7/2018 and she brought us photos of her work and went in detail about her price point and packages. She was very professional and on time for our appointment. I would recommend her to any up coming bride.

Exquisite Images's reply:

It was my pleasure meeting with you. I loved our brain storming session on engagement photo locations. I look forward to capturing your wedding. Thank you for becoming an Exquisite Images Bride.
  • F
    Foluke Married on 09/29/2018
    Lynn is wonderful both professionally and personally. Our pictures turned out beautifully. Thank you so much.

Exquisite Images's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We had a great time and it was my pleasure.
    Larie Married on 04/15/2018
    Lyn Muldrow is a great professional photographer. She has such a beautiful and warm spirit and very easy to get along with. She treats her customers with the utmost care and respect. She is fair and always does great work. She truly will go above and beyond the call of duty. She will forever be on my vendor list of preferred professionals.

Exquisite Images's reply:

Thank you so much Larie. It was my pleasure to work with you and your team. I look forward to working with you again.
    Jennifer Married on 04/07/2018
    I enjoyed working with Lynn. She is a true professional and pictures are amazing. I would recommend her to all my clients.

Exquisite Images's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer it was my pleasure working with you and looking forward to our next event. Jennifer is the best planner
  • User2948843 2+ years ago
    I would recommend Lynn 7 days a week and twice on Sunday. Very professional and sweet. Awesome experiences every time I booked her.
  • User2954412 2+ years ago
    Lynn of Exquisite Images was excellent at capturing those special moments at my wedding. With the hustle and bustle of the day I missed a lot. Once I saw my photos I cried tears of joy.
    Lynn is very good and personable she is not only my photographer but my friend
    Lauren Married on 10/11/2016
    There's no decision Lynn will get the best photos no matter what. I had two photographers a lead which was someone else and her. The lead photographer was horrible! She really stepped up and took over both positions without hesitation. She stayed extra long and really got to know the family. Everyone was so comfortable and welcoming to her. The photos came out better than I expected. I ended up giving her a bonus for saving my wedding and because she's just such a great talented person.
    Gary Married on 03/05/2016
    I retained Lynn for my daughter wedding . She was referred to me by a close friend. I was looking for someone that would capture the moment. I questioned my friend about the Photographers quality of work. I deceided to hire her. I was not disappointed when I met LYNN and saw her work. After the wedding my daugthers and I were captivated by the detail and emotions of the day. I highly recommend Lynn of Exquisite Images because I do not think I could have hired anyone else to capture the moments as well as she did. She has become my life long photographer. For all occasions. Thank you LYNN
  • W
    Wanda Married on 10/11/2015
    Exquisite images is the epitome of professionalism from the planning process to the end of the wedding. Lynn's wedding expertise certainly made for calmness on my wedding day as she was accommodating to all of the hectic moments of our day and kept us on point. I have also used her for a family portrait and soon she will do our Sorority reunion. But most of all the quality of her work is second to none. Lynn has a talent for getting to know you and capturing your "Must Have Pictures"; even the shots we didn't think of. I sincerely appreciate the impeccable service and the ease of dealing with her. I highly recommend her to anyone needing a photographer for she sets the bar.