36 Reviews for Exquisite Events

Civil (1)
Destination (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Lauren was great to work with gave us options to choose from and important (for us) was we did not feel pressured to buy anything and other than meeting minimums there was not pressure to go above that. We had out lights and farm tables provided by Exquisite events and loved how they pulled everything together.

Profile Picture Kelleigh, 6/24/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Reception, Event Design, Destination

As every person planning a wedding knows, it's easy to blow past your budget when you see those things that you never knew existed, but you just gotta have. For me, it was having decoration in the big white tent where our outdoor wedding reception was taking place. The tent itself was beautiful, but the big support poles holding it up were not. That's where Megan and Exquisite Events came in. When my mom called EE, our wedding--which my husband and I tried to pay for by ourselves--was already way overbudget. Megan described what they could do and mentioned the price, which was not astronomical, but also out of the range of a public school teacher and a marine biologist, and my mom said as much. Normally, that's where the conversation ends. But Megan went above and beyond, and demonstrated possibly the most human kindness I have experienced while wedding planning: they decorated the tent poles for us, for FREE. I still don't quite understand how or why, but Megan and EE made the inside of our reception tent look lovely and didn't charge us a cent. For their generosity, experience, and professionalism, I urge you to book them for your own wedding immediately. They are seriously awesome people and awesome designers.

Profile Picture Taryn, 6/23/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

The name says it all. These women run the tightest ship I've ever seen in the wedding planning industry. Stacia and her staff are always on top of their game and no matter what arises, a "Plan B" is always ready for action. My guests were highly impressed and gave this company great accolades on the trolley rides back to the hotels.

If you are a bride-to-be you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture R, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation, Wedding Planning

It doesn't get much better than this when it comes to wedding planners. I worked very closely with Kristina at EE who is phenomenal. I mean seriously, she is on point. She thinks of everything and is so quick to reply to all of my questions. She was so helpful with everything—for example when we I picked a photo book option but then learned it wasn’t exactly what I wanted, her immediate response was “We’ll make it exactly how you want it!” and she did.
About a week or so before the wedding, we were informed by the hotel where we were having the wedding that we had to end everything outside in the tent an hour early (scary!!) due to town regulations that were now in place. Kristina and Statia immediately reached out to make a plan (saying “let’s turn this into a positive”) and we ended up moving the wedding up an hour so the band could play the full amount of time outside and then we moved inside for a late night DJ scene afterwards and the DJ scene (Stasia & Kristina’s idea) was AMAZING! It was one of my favorite parts of the wedding. I’m telling you these wedding planners are unbelievable. I would recommend them to anyone. They are so detail oriented, on top of things, and most importantly, fun people to work with. I’m just sad the weddings over so I don’t have a good reason to reach out anymore!

Profile Picture Jessie, 8/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Exquisite Events is the best of the best. We are so incredibly grateful for all their hard work and dedication. Our wedding was truly perfect. They understood our vision and made it come to life. They were so thoughtful with the big picture and the small details. We are forever grateful!

Profile Picture Alison, 8/6/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

They are wonderful. At first I was turned off by them not responding quickly, but 2 years out before the wedding I understand there are higher priorities. Fast forward to the year before the wedding they were on top of things and really did their best to accomadate my budget and vision.

Unfortunatly the day before my wedding we made the decision to move inside due to rain. I was very nervous because some things that I paid for and asked for could not be done inside. But, Lauren was great she improvised and added alot of things I would have never thought of and the room came out absolutly beautiful.

I never wanted to have our reception inside but because of the wonderful job Lauren and her team did I believe it actually turned out even better than if we had it outside like we had originally planned.

Profile Picture User7502566, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Exquisite Events is SO helpful throughout the entire wedding process and made sure that our day was really what we wanted it to be. All of our guests said that they had never seen such an organized wedding and it was all thanks to Exquisite Events. I would 100% recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Sydney, 6/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious

DO not look any further. Stasia and her amazing team did 2 weddings for us in 9 months and both weddings were flawless. Our guests at both weddings kept asking who the wedding planners were because they had never seen a team work so hard and stay on top of every detail. There is nothing we would have changed for either wedding. They were both amazing in every way because of Stasia and her teams expertise in executing these affairs. They are the best!!

Profile Picture S, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

How appropriately Exquisite Events is named. The lone thing that Stasia and her team couldn't take credit for was an exceptionally gorgeous day and because everything else was so perfect we wonder if they have weather connections. It was a day of beautiful memories because Exquisite Events ensured excellence.

Profile Picture Bob, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

What an amazing team! They took care of everything on our wedding day. Every little detail was perfect. Our families and friends are still talking about our wedding and how beautiful it was.

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Religious, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals

Lauren, please express to everyone at EE who was involved in Kelsey and Bob's wedding our sincere appreciation for all you did to make it the best time ever! What a team! It made it so easy for everyone attending to just sit back and enjoy themselves. If I thought I needed something you guys were already working on it. It was just unbelievable! From the detailed planning and support to final execution you guys never missed a beat! And if we needed to make an adjustment to the schedule you just made it happen. I would certainly recommend EE to anyone who is hosting an event and needs to make sure it goes off without a hitch!
Thanks again!
Tom & Linda

Profile Picture Tom, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Civil, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

My husband and I were married this past October in Newport, RI. Stasia Anthony (wedding planner) and her team were absolutely incredible. Their attention to detail and commitment to making our wedding weekend spectacular was so appreciated during such an overwhelming time. Stasia completely took over the week of the wedding and managed EVERYTHING. My husband and I, as well as our families, did not have to lift a finger all weekend and got to enjoy one another's company and live in the moment, which was so incredibly important to us. Kelli Dubeau (decor) and her team were a delight to work with. Kelli understood our vision from the get go and went above and beyond to make it come to life. She transformed our reception tent into a beautiful garden party-like atmosphere. Thank you so much Exquisite events for a job well done!!!

Profile Picture Molly, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Eco-Friendly, Religious, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

We highly recommend Stasia, Lauren and the Exquisite Events team! They were fantastic to work with on planning our wedding in Newport in August 2015! They worked with the parents of the bride locally and seamlessly handled long-distance communication with the bride and groom in Colorado by frequent emails and accommodating a few quick weekend trips we made to RI! They were organized, responsive, pleasant, creative and very capable! They provided excellent recommendations for vendors such as Paper Moss for our invitations and our band DeZyne (almost all of our guests were on the dance floor all night)! They handled the creative details that made our wedding so beautiful! We knew that all of the logistics of the weekend were in good hands so we could relax and enjoy the weekend with our family and friends! Huge thank you for Stasia, Lauren, and the EE team for making our wedding weekend the most fun we've ever had!

Profile Picture Alex, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

It’s impossible to imagine our wedding planning process without Stasia Anthony and the Exquisite Events team. As a Marketing Manager with lots of experience curating events, the first thing I did on the wedding planning front was find an outstanding planner. This allowed us to focus on the fun part - brainstorming personal, unique details, knowing that big picture stuff like logistics were taken care of.

I cannot speak highly enough about Stasia and her expert team – including coordinator extraordinaire Lauren Heilman and decor visionary Kelli Dubeau. Managing our off-the-charts level of intricate detail was no easy task (everything from our illustrative local ingredient maps to wildflower ice cubes for the specialty cocktails, to personalized bocce sets). We wanted to do as much celebrating as possible, so our wedding weekend spanned the better part of four days, including a champagne sail, rehearsal dinner clambake, and newlywed brunch (so let's just say they had their work cut out for them).

They quite literally made magic happen. No inspiration or idea was out-of-bounds, and knowing they were having fun with it made the whole journey a blast. We cherished every step of the way with them (from diligently organized planning sessions over champagne in their gorgeous, cozy office to the big day itself!) and far from simply an excellent vendor, we see them as wonderful friends that we feel endlessly lucky to have worked with.

Profile Picture Charlotte, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Full Planning, Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Stasia and her team were absolutely incredible! They have unbelievable vision and our wedding was better than we ever could have dreamed of because of their services. Stasia knows everyone in the area as has exquisite taste. We always valued her opinion and it was very comforting to know she wouldn't let us mess anything up. I'm so happy we worked with her and I couldn't imagine getting married or throwing an event without her help.

Profile Picture Christine, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I have worked with Exquisite Events on a professional level for many years and they certainly make my life easier on a daily basis and when it came to our big day...I could not have asked for a better team to be there, on my side! Best team in Newport, couldn't have done it without them!!

Profile Picture Julie, 9/21/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

They provided the lighting & draping at our Blithewold wedding reception. It really brought the tent decor to a whole new level. It was absolutely gorgeous. They were very easy to work with, nice & priced well.

Profile Picture Kali, 8/17/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Stasia and her entire team are absolutely amazing! They are incredibly organized and handled everything efficiently, professionally, and with the highest level of taste. Our "day of" team was wonderful and were such a big help getting everyone organized, ready, and looking great. They were a huge part of making sure the wedding party and family (particularly my mother) were stress free on the big day and the days leading up to it. They were so easy to work with and were also fun to have around. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and amazing and I don't know what we would've done without them!

Profile Picture Brett, 6/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot say thank you enough for everything that Stasia, Kelli, Lynell and the entire Exquisite Events team did for us throughout the wedding planning process. Every detail of the rehearsal and wedding were exactly as I had dreamed they would be! When I stepped into the tent for the first time I really couldn't believe how truly beautifully it had turned out. Stasia took our vision for the whole weekend made it even more magical than I could have hoped for. Our guests are still talking about what an amazing wedding it was! Stasia and her team were incredibly organized, reliable and professional. But at the same time made us feel like they truly cared about us and about making our wedding day as special as it possibly could be.

The thing that really blew me away was the level of help and care that we were given by her and her staff during the wedding weekend itself. There was always someone there with us making sure every detail went smoothly and anticipating our needs before we even knew them ourselves! There was a moment at the reception that I still laugh about when I cut into my first bite of food and it ended up on my dress. Before I even knew it had happened, Stasia was at my side whipping out a tide pen. I hadn't even known she was there!

Thank you for making our wedding day the best day of our lives!!!

Meghan and Michael

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The Exquisite Events team was absolutely incredible and Stasia, Lynell and the rest of the EE crew are amazingly talented at wedding and event planning. My big day was absolutely perfect and I cannot imagine it being so fabulous without the help of Exquisite Events. Their expertise is out of this world and they think of everything down to the smallest detail to ensure your wedding is a dream come true. I cannot say enough wonderful things about working with EE for my special day, they are spectacular!!!!!!

Profile Picture grace, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stasia and Lynell were amazing at helping me plan our wedding! We got married in about 5 months and they really helped us pull everything together! It was so nice on the day of the wedding not to worry about anything and just have fun!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/18/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

After the initial thrill of our engagement, my fiancée and I quickly realized that we would require more than a little help planning our "simple backyard wedding." We knew we wanted a very personal celebration with friends and family but had no idea where to begin. Our venue, while beautiful and sentimental, was also a seven hour drive away for us and required a lot of considerations beyond food, entertainment and decor...from tents and transportation to fire codes, electricity, parking and restrooms. As expert wedding-guests but novice wedding-planners, it was easy to get overwhelmed with ideas. I feel very fortunate that a trusted friend directed me to Exquisite Events (EE). We were assured that Stasia had the experience, expertise, creativity and organization that would eventually translate into what was for us, the Best Day Ever. As a busy professional and an out-of-state bride, it was very important and comforting for me to have such a competent and cheerful 'local' person organizing meetings with all the appropriate vendors in the very limited time I had available for visits (hats off to Lynell!!!!). I also found that the EE team had invaluable connections to the very best, most reliable vendors; it was through them we were able to find an incredible band (Catch 22 by Dezyne) and a terrific hair/makeup team when everyone else was booked. EE took special care to keep our event true and unique to us; and to make sure that all details (those I thought of, and those that would never enter into my inexperienced mind) were addressed. On the day of the wedding my family and I were able to enjoy the experience confident with the knowledge that we had a terrific team orchestrating every aspect of the event.

Profile Picture E, 6/30/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

My husband and I got married last week at Castle Hill Inn in Newport. Stasia and her team went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding was a complete success. All the details were organized flawlessly with the perfect vendors, and with the ability to truly capture our personal style. Looking back on it now, without the help of Stasia and her fabulous team at Exquisite Events, there is no way we could have done it on our own. Stasia is experienced, professional, wonderful to work with, and made all the planning go by so seamlessly. We highly recommend Exquisite Events for your wedding planning needs – you won’t regret it!

Profile Picture Barbara, 5/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If you have any doubt about hiring an event coordinator, share your wedding / event vision with Stasia, over a latte, and your doubt will be swept away! My husband and I were married on 5.12.12 at Blithewold Mansion in Bristol, and neither of us can imagine the weekend without the professionalism, creativity, and care of the team at Exquisite Events. For the year and a half that we spent planning our wedding weekend, we were treated like family - the care and attention to detail our event received was impeccable. As the date got closer, Stasia and her wonderful assistant, Lynell, put our minds at ease, troubleshooting as necessary, and keeping us stress free so that we could enjoy everything without ever feeling stressed out. We can't say enough positive things about EE; put your event in their hands, and you will have a unique, personalized, magical memory to last a lifetime! ~Holli & Rob

Profile Picture Holli, 5/12/12, 6 Reviews