Expressions Wedding Photography Reviews

13 Reviews for Expressions Wedding Photography

• Julie

Julie · Married on 09/07/2019

Fantastic!

Jonathan and Christina were the dream team of photographers. They were so thorough in capturing moments throughout the day, and the photos are gorgeous! They were very flexible throughout the day, but also helped keep us on track. I 100% would hire them again

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/05/2018

AMAZING and Professional

Jon is absolutely amazing and we were so lucky to have him on our day! He was a calm and professional addition to our team. We are so lucky to have become friends with him through his process :)

Sent on 10/30/2018

Holly · Married on 05/20/2018

Jon is AMAZING! We are so incredibly happy with our wedding pictures, they are BEAUTIFUL! On top of his amazing photography skills, he is just an all around awesome guy! He was so sweet to us and our family! We loved having him as our photographer! I was VERY picky on who I chose for photography since I enjoy taking pictures as well. I am so confident in saying I know I chose THE best photographer out there! He was awesome! Also, we got our wedding pictures within a week after our wedding! That is extremely rare, but totally awesome! He is the best of the best. You will not regret hiring him as your photographer!

Sent on 06/21/2018
  • Mrs.sloth

Taylor · Married on 11/05/2016

Jon at Expressions was great to work with. The whole team, including his assistant and videographer provided amazing service. He was always prompt to return phone calls and emails, flexible with our schedule, and does beautiful work. We got our wedding photos (the digitals) back 1 week after the wedding!! That's unheard of! We're patiently waiting for our album and video as those obviously take more time. We will surely be back for pictures in the future.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Stephanie · Married on 06/04/2016

Andrea was awesome and very patient! I booked literally 5 days before the wedding and they were very quick to respond and work with me! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Sent on 06/12/2016

Shelah · Married on 10/10/2015

We had SO much fun with Jon! He does an amazing job easily. He has a talent that seems to come naturally. We love the engagement, photobooth, and wedding pictures. His assistant was a blast! I can definitely say the caught everything in camera and I am grateful for all of it. Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Amanda · Married on 03/15/2014

Absolutely amazing so much fun to work with our pictures turned out amazing. Great prices flexible... I just can't say enough good things! All my guests liked them as well! Really helped make our day special!

Sent on 03/29/2014

Candice · Married on 06/11/2011

We LOVED Jon and his assistant at Expressions Photography! The prices were by far the best I'd seen on the market, and their pictures are excellent! I love the creative shots he captured. He was there all day prior to the event, in order to catch us preparing for the ceremony. He never got in the way, but he was EVERYwhere until the door to the limo closed at the end of the night. I also love that he has an offer to where he puts all the prints on a DVD and gives the customer the rights to the photos. It's for a VERY reasonable price, and I couldn't find that anywhere else.

Sent on 06/28/2011

Tracey · Married on 09/24/2016

Jonathon, Christina, and Jonathon's sister Andrea are the best. We used Jonathon for engagement photos, a bridal shoot and for the wedding ceremony & reception. Andrea is the videographer. Wow---the photos are fantastic; so creative. Pictures were available within a week---great turnaround time. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the album!!!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Cassaundra · Married on 11/23/2018

Hardworking, Excellent Photographer

Jon worked hard to get the photos that we wanted. They turned out beautifully!

Sent on 12/08/2018
  • Lyndsay

Lyndsay · Married on 12/10/2011

3.5

AMAZING!!!!!! i would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone. It takes a few tries to get ahold of them but in the end its well worth it. Jonathan is an amazing photographer and they lady he brought with him was sweet. It like they arent even there! Given them a call, you wont be sorry

Sent on 01/03/2012

Matthew · Married on 05/31/2018

3.0

Jonathan was a fantastic photographer for our wedding. He was flexible in meeting with us to talk about the wedding day and answer questions, and he came out for a meeting at our venue to get a feel for the lighting a week before. He's a relaxed guy, which helps on such a busy and stressful day. His service was priced very well, and he got our photos to us just two or three days after the wedding. Most of all, the photos were beautiful and really captured the character and events of our wedding.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Amanda · Married on 04/22/2017

1.8
      0.5
      0.5
      1.5
      3.0

It has weighed heavy on my heart since our wedding in April 2017, about the pictures that were taken. I make no effort to judge or displace a person at their profession; However, as I sit here and try to order pictures to place in my home... I have nothing to choose from.
    Jon was a very nice person and flexible with my timing. HOWEVER, I caution you as most of my photographs were more like snapshots! LITERALLY! Comparing the photographs from my wedding and the photographs on Jon's website - it's like two totally different Photographers. I paid this person $2300 for snapshots - nothing of canvas quality - not a single picture of my Husband and I that I can print on a canvas and hang in our home. The bottom of every single picture is cut out (cannot see ANYONE from the shins down/knees down). Jon was quick to send my photographs via email, but it took until June 17th to get the USB of the pictures. If you would like an example of his work, look me up I’d be happy to share my pictures with you. I’m so sad!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Expressions Wedding Photography's reply:

Amanda, I'm so sorry to hear you were unhappy with your photos.. I was so happy with all the photos from your wedding day. I've been showing photos from your wedding to brides who are also using your venue. I always personally shoot every wedding myself with the same equipment, editing style, and shooting style (modified slightly to accommodate for the personalities of the couple I'm photographing). I know the photos will vary slightly depending on variants such as venue, lighting, etc. But I always do everything within my ability to provide consistency and transparency in all I do.
    With your permission I'd be happy to share a link to your full online gallery for other brides to see.
    I'm also sorry this is the first time I'm hearing anything negative about your experience using me. If there's anything I can do please don't hesitate to contact me any time. I'd love to talk about both your positive and negative experiences to help improve my business both for my sake and the sake of future brides.