Express It Video & Photography Reviews

Express It Video & Photography 7
  • Diana

Diana Sansevera · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely incredible!

The entire staff at EVP was simply wonderful to work with. From the very start Bobby did everything he could do ensure our experience would be nothing short of amazing, and he continued to do so throughout the entire process. Our day of photographers could not have been better, they made my husband and I, as well as our bridal party and families feel so comfortable. The shots they took and ideas they had were so wonderful. Thank all of you guys at EVP so much for capturing every amazing moment at our wedding!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Express It Video & Photography 8
    Express It Video & Photography 9
    Express It Video & Photography 10

Renee · Married on 11/24/2018

Fantastic crew

I’m a little late with my review but can’t say one bad thing about Rob and his team! Our wedding was in November and it was such an amazing day. Rob stayed in contact with me and assisted with any questions or thoughts I had for the wedding th quick responses. From the moment Tim and Rob (videographer/photographer)walked into my house they fit right in with my family. They were so professional and set such a positive atmosphere for the bridal party. So many laughs with all of them and they did their job perfectly. The pictures and the video are amazing. I would highly recommend this team to anyone!! You ent regret it!

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Tee

Tee Lou · Married on 11/23/2018

Awesome guys!

Bobby and Rob are two amazing guys! They have great personalities - they fit right in with my family and friends. You can laugh, joke with them and I loved the fact that I was able to be myself. No picture or moment felt uncomfortable. To me, it felt like I’ve known them for years. They were so accommodating and patient. They captured every beautiful moment. So happy with Rob-Squared! Lol♥️♥️

Sent on 12/09/2018

stephanie · Married on 07/20/2018

A big thank you to the amazing staff of Express It Video & Photography @evpstudio : Rob Castellano, Anthony McMahon, Scott Nastro, Tim O’Brien and Brianna Punzone
    Our Photos & Video are absolutely beautiful!
    They Captured every detail, aspect and important highlights of the day with their extremely creative, unique imaginations.
    They kept my husband and I laughing & smiling the entire day. Every photo & every part of our video is just simply amazing!
    We absolutely LOVE EVP!!

Sent on 08/26/2018
  • OShika

OShika Cacciatore · Married on 05/22/2018

A perfect day

I want to thank Robert the entire team at Express It Video & Photography for making a small intimate day feel like the wedding of the year! Everyone was patient and so kind to my husband and I. The photos turned out absolutely beautiful and the video is breath taking! My sister watched it and she said she felt like she was back there. What a professional and talented group of people! The shots they took were all perfect and the editing of the video makes us cry when we watch it over and over over again. They made sure they had every detail of what we wanted. They made the day worry free and effortless. Did I mention how friendly and attentive everyone was? They are both and more. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day.

Sent on 01/01/2019
    Express It Video & Photography 11

Nicole · Married on 05/04/2018

Bobby, Rob, and Scott did everything to make our wedding day so magical. Their kindness and compassion in capturing the beautiful moments at the church to following us to the cemetery to include my late brother meant the absolute world to us. They saw my vision and turned it into a beautiful reality. I am so grateful to them for keeping the pictures classy and for most importantly listening to us and guiding us to capturing the most spectacular moments. We are blessed to have had them with us for our wedding day!

Sent on 05/06/2018
    Express It Video & Photography 12
    Express It Video & Photography 13
    Express It Video & Photography 14
    Express It Video & Photography 15
    Express It Video & Photography 16

Cindy · Married on 11/24/2017

Rob was the photographer for my daughters event. He had the most excellent rapport with my daughter, her dais, and all of the guests. He really cared about getting the best photos. You'd have thought he was part of the family. He was entertaining and professional. We enjoyed him tremendously!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Rita · Married on 11/17/2017

Bobby and the EVP Studios team were absolutely incredible! They provided us with unbelievable and dedicated service every step of the way. Steve, Tony, Rob and Scott were an absolute blast! They made us feel comfortable and had us laughing throughout our entire weddingday. Just from the few sneak peaks that we saw on their video and photo cameras, my husband and I know that our shots will be nothing short of breathtaking! Thank you thank you thank you EVP Studios for providing us with memories that we will cherish forever!

Sent on 11/24/2017
    Express It Video & Photography 24
    Express It Video & Photography 25
    Express It Video & Photography 26

Dana · Married on 10/08/2017

We are so happy we went with EVP for our wedding day. The team arrived early, was extremely professional and creative, and did an overall amazing job with the photos. The turnaround time was quick and we love the way the pictures came out.

Sent on 11/25/2017

Nicole · Married on 07/29/2017

We used Express It video for our wedding. They were begond amazing. They spent the whole day with us filming and preparing everything beautifully. Bobby is professional and outstanding to work with. Our wedding video is perfect. Thank you guys for everything.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Lisa · Married on 05/19/2017

A super special thanks to Express It for making our night something we will never forget! The whole EVP Studios team did everything to make us feel like we were with family. From pinning buttoneers, to folding pocket puffs, even offering to lend one of my guests a belt after theirs broke; I couldn't have asked for a better crew! Use this company, you will not regret it!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/13/2017

Steve, Greg, and Scott were amazing during my wedding. They took all the right pictures and came up with amazing poses. They were friendly and were there to make sure my night was captured. I enjoyed allowing these 3 guys to be part of my special day!!!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Missy · Married on 04/07/2017

Words can not express my gratitude for capturing our perfect night. You were the perfect combination of awesome and professional. Truly can not wait to see your work completed. I'm so excited. Thank you so so much for being part of our dream come true.

Sent on 04/11/2017

joseph · Married on 11/11/2016

The photos are beautiful and perfectly captured the day. The guys at Express It were amazing and a lot of fun. They were easy to work with and very accomodating. They did a great job of reading the crowd and acting completely professional while still cracking a few jokes and having fun with the younger crowd. The results have spoken for themselves. We got some great pictures with lots of authentic laughs and smiles. They truly captured the essence of our perfect night.

Sent on 01/05/2017

Meg · Married on 10/08/2016

Robert and the staff of EVP were everything we imagined and more. The proof is in the photos! EVP was more then accommodating and extremely professional throughout our wedding planning. The day of the wedding, they arrived on time to both of our locations and stayed with us every minute of the day to catch every photogenic moment. The pictures they took were amazing and they used their creative lenses to capture the perfect shots. We received our proofs in a timely fashion and now the hard part... Trying to pick out the best of the best pictures! We highly recommend EVP for your wedding day or for any event. Although the day flew by, we will always have our best memories to reflect back on thanks to Robert and his wonderful staff at EVP.

Sent on 03/25/2017

Dana · Married on 04/02/2016

Express it Video and Photography were the best. They made sure every picture was perfect and unique. The guys were so sweet and helpful. I am so glad we went with them for our wedding.

Sent on 04/12/2016

Kendra · Married on 07/05/2014

Express It Video did an amazing job on our wedding day! They captured every moment. The service was the best! If you are looking for a videographer, definitely choose Express It Video! We loved them!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Jamie · Married on 05/24/2013

Express it Video is the best!! My husband and I couldn't have been happier with Robert, as well as the other Express it Video staff. They were all super attentive to us, as well as our family & guests. We had a great time at the wedding, and they captured all of the special moments of our day! Can't wait to see my proofs & video!!!

Sent on 06/02/2013

Awesome and flexible with anything you need. Well priced and friendly. Highly recommend.

Sent on 03/02/2013

Express it video and photo were amazing! The same day edit was talked about for weeks after. I'm excited to get my proofs back- bobby is super friendly. Check them out!!!

Sent on 10/21/2015