Express It Video & Photography Reviews

Express It Video & Photography 7
  • Tee

Tee Lou · Married on 11/23/2018

Awesome guys!

Bobby and Rob are two amazing guys! They have great personalities - they fit right in with my family and friends. You can laugh, joke with them and I loved the fact that I was able to be myself. No picture or moment felt uncomfortable. To me, it felt like I’ve known them for years. They were so accommodating and patient. They captured every beautiful moment. So happy with Rob-Squared! Lol♥️♥️

stephanie · Married on 07/20/2018

A big thank you to the amazing staff of Express It Video & Photography @evpstudio : Rob Castellano, Anthony McMahon, Scott Nastro, Tim O’Brien and Brianna Punzone
    Our Photos & Video are absolutely beautiful!
    They Captured every detail, aspect and important highlights of the day with their extremely creative, unique imaginations.
    They kept my husband and I laughing & smiling the entire day. Every photo & every part of our video is just simply amazing!
    We absolutely LOVE EVP!!

Nicole · Married on 05/04/2018

Bobby, Rob, and Scott did everything to make our wedding day so magical. Their kindness and compassion in capturing the beautiful moments at the church to following us to the cemetery to include my late brother meant the absolute world to us. They saw my vision and turned it into a beautiful reality. I am so grateful to them for keeping the pictures classy and for most importantly listening to us and guiding us to capturing the most spectacular moments. We are blessed to have had them with us for our wedding day!

Express It Video & Photography 8
    Express It Video & Photography 9
    Express It Video & Photography 10
    Express It Video & Photography 11
    Express It Video & Photography 12

Cindy · Married on 11/24/2017

Rob was the photographer for my daughters event. He had the most excellent rapport with my daughter, her dais, and all of the guests. He really cared about getting the best photos. You'd have thought he was part of the family. He was entertaining and professional. We enjoyed him tremendously!

Rita · Married on 11/17/2017

Bobby and the EVP Studios team were absolutely incredible! They provided us with unbelievable and dedicated service every step of the way. Steve, Tony, Rob and Scott were an absolute blast! They made us feel comfortable and had us laughing throughout our entire weddingday. Just from the few sneak peaks that we saw on their video and photo cameras, my husband and I know that our shots will be nothing short of breathtaking! Thank you thank you thank you EVP Studios for providing us with memories that we will cherish forever!

Express It Video & Photography 13
    Express It Video & Photography 20
    Express It Video & Photography 21
    Express It Video & Photography 22

Dana · Married on 10/08/2017

We are so happy we went with EVP for our wedding day. The team arrived early, was extremely professional and creative, and did an overall amazing job with the photos. The turnaround time was quick and we love the way the pictures came out.

Nicole · Married on 07/29/2017

We used Express It video for our wedding. They were begond amazing. They spent the whole day with us filming and preparing everything beautifully. Bobby is professional and outstanding to work with. Our wedding video is perfect. Thank you guys for everything.

Lisa · Married on 05/19/2017

A super special thanks to Express It for making our night something we will never forget! The whole EVP Studios team did everything to make us feel like we were with family. From pinning buttoneers, to folding pocket puffs, even offering to lend one of my guests a belt after theirs broke; I couldn't have asked for a better crew! Use this company, you will not regret it!

Amanda · Married on 05/13/2017

Steve, Greg, and Scott were amazing during my wedding. They took all the right pictures and came up with amazing poses. They were friendly and were there to make sure my night was captured. I enjoyed allowing these 3 guys to be part of my special day!!!

Missy · Married on 04/07/2017

Words can not express my gratitude for capturing our perfect night. You were the perfect combination of awesome and professional. Truly can not wait to see your work completed. I'm so excited. Thank you so so much for being part of our dream come true.

joseph · Married on 11/11/2016

The photos are beautiful and perfectly captured the day. The guys at Express It were amazing and a lot of fun. They were easy to work with and very accomodating. They did a great job of reading the crowd and acting completely professional while still cracking a few jokes and having fun with the younger crowd. The results have spoken for themselves. We got some great pictures with lots of authentic laughs and smiles. They truly captured the essence of our perfect night.

Meg · Married on 10/08/2016

Robert and the staff of EVP were everything we imagined and more. The proof is in the photos! EVP was more then accommodating and extremely professional throughout our wedding planning. The day of the wedding, they arrived on time to both of our locations and stayed with us every minute of the day to catch every photogenic moment. The pictures they took were amazing and they used their creative lenses to capture the perfect shots. We received our proofs in a timely fashion and now the hard part... Trying to pick out the best of the best pictures! We highly recommend EVP for your wedding day or for any event. Although the day flew by, we will always have our best memories to reflect back on thanks to Robert and his wonderful staff at EVP.

Dana · Married on 04/02/2016

Express it Video and Photography were the best. They made sure every picture was perfect and unique. The guys were so sweet and helpful. I am so glad we went with them for our wedding.

Kendra · Married on 07/05/2014

Express It Video did an amazing job on our wedding day! They captured every moment. The service was the best! If you are looking for a videographer, definitely choose Express It Video! We loved them!

Jamie · Married on 05/24/2013

Express it Video is the best!! My husband and I couldn't have been happier with Robert, as well as the other Express it Video staff. They were all super attentive to us, as well as our family & guests. We had a great time at the wedding, and they captured all of the special moments of our day! Can't wait to see my proofs & video!!!

Awesome and flexible with anything you need. Well priced and friendly. Highly recommend.

Express it video and photo were amazing! The same day edit was talked about for weeks after. I'm excited to get my proofs back- bobby is super friendly. Check them out!!!