7 Reviews for Exotica the signature of flowers

Delivery (1)
Corsages (1)
Single Flowers (1)
7 Exotica the signature of flowers Reviews

Melinda's arrangements were beautiful and she completely understood what we wanted for our weeding. She was very responsive and helpful. We loved it.

Profile Picture Gabriela, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Melinda was very accommodating and helpful!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ramy, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I absolutely loved the result of my wedding flowers. Exotica the signature of flowers is amazing! The owner Melinda is so flexible and easy to work with. I wasn't sure exactly what kind of flowers I wanted but she was so helpful. She helped me achieve the look I wanted and it was so easy to just pick a color scheme instead of the type of flower! She delivered early and worked so hard on setting up the flowers. I was so impressed with the end product. If you are a bride looking for a wedding florist Exotica the Signature of Flowers is the way to go!

Profile Picture Sofia, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Book this vendor!! You will walk away with no regrets. Melissa is the best. She made my Wedding Bouquet and I loved it, the colors were all the right colors.. no i did not have to settle for something similar or something close to what i wanted. It was more than what i expected. I could've been happier with her service.

Profile Picture brenda, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres

Melinda is awesome! She made suggestions to improve my bouquets, custom dyed roses to match my bridesmaids' dresses and hunted down matching ribbon for them. Her prices are great and she is very easy to work with. Her work exceeded my expectations and definitely recommend her work!

Profile Picture Kristie, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Melinda is wonderful! My bouquet and arrangements were gorgeous. She is very pleasant and easy to work with. She listens and works will with your budget without trying to talk you into anything. At the same time, she is very professional and gives helpful advice. She went over and beyond with my wedding and I couldn't be happier with her work. She is my go to florist!!

Profile Picture Crystal, 8/25/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers