Exotica Reviews

Exotica 1
Exotica 2

Shayna · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazingggg!!

Melinda made my floral vision come to life! Everything looked exactly how I imagined!

Gabriela · Married on 01/27/2018

Melinda's arrangements were beautiful and she completely understood what we wanted for our weeding. She was very responsive and helpful. We loved it.

Ramy · Married on 11/18/2017

Melinda was very accommodating and helpful!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Exotica's reply:

I really enjoyed working with you Ramy and appreciate you choosing us to do your flowers.

Sofia · Married on 03/25/2017

I absolutely loved the result of my wedding flowers. Exotica the signature of flowers is amazing! The owner Melinda is so flexible and easy to work with. I wasn't sure exactly what kind of flowers I wanted but she was so helpful. She helped me achieve the look I wanted and it was so easy to just pick a color scheme instead of the type of flower! She delivered early and worked so hard on setting up the flowers. I was so impressed with the end product. If you are a bride looking for a wedding florist Exotica the Signature of Flowers is the way to go!

brenda · Married on 09/18/2016

Book this vendor!! You will walk away with no regrets. Melissa is the best. She made my Wedding Bouquet and I loved it, the colors were all the right colors.. no i did not have to settle for something similar or something close to what i wanted. It was more than what i expected. I could've been happier with her service.

Kristie · Married on 10/17/2015

Melinda is awesome! She made suggestions to improve my bouquets, custom dyed roses to match my bridesmaids' dresses and hunted down matching ribbon for them. Her prices are great and she is very easy to work with. Her work exceeded my expectations and definitely recommend her work!

Linda · Married on 07/18/2015

Great experience

Melinda was so easy to work with and kept me up to date with everything going on with the flowers for my wedding. The bouquets, boutineers and floral arrangements were gorgeous and we got tons of compliments on them!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Exotica 3
    Exotica 4

Exotica's reply:

Thank you Linda for the kind words !! It was my pleasure to do your flowers. You were an absolute joy to work with :)

Crystal · Married on 08/25/2013

Melinda is wonderful! My bouquet and arrangements were gorgeous. She is very pleasant and easy to work with. She listens and works will with your budget without trying to talk you into anything. At the same time, she is very professional and gives helpful advice. She went over and beyond with my wedding and I couldn't be happier with her work. She is my go to florist!!