6 Reviews for Exotica Florist, Inc.

User Photos
Table Arrangements (2)
Event Design (1)
Venue Visit (1)
Flower Petals (1)

Wadia’s creations for my wedding were the perfect compliment to the day. When I met with her I didn’t know what specific flowers or types of arrangements I wanted, but I did have a color scheme. Wadia listened and guided me through samples and photos to help refine what I was looking for. The result was the most amazing bouquet, table arrangements, and pew decorations - my guests were amazed by the freshness, beauty, and elegance of all the flowers. Wadia’s prices are a great value considering the artistry she delivers, and seeing her was easily one of the best parts of planning my wedding (though the flowers she made were the real hit!).

Profile Picture Sara, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Gorgeous is the word that comes to mind when describing our wedding flowers! The floral arrangements that adorned the church and reception hall for our wedding were spectacular. Wadia was very professional and worked closely with us to create beautiful arrangements to go with our Calla Lily theme. The Altar pieces, centerpieces, table settings, and wedding bouquets were very pretty. We highly recommend Exotica Florist to anyone who is looking for a knowledgeable, efficient, caring and enthusiastic florist. Thank you to Wadia and her team for adding more beauty to our special day!

Profile Picture Mazen & Ruba, 2/8/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

It was such a pleasure working with her Wadia. She very professional and made us feel very comfortable. The
arraignment was exactly as we asked. From the moment We arrived at our venue we was SPEECHLESS. The entire place was transformed into the most incredibly romantic, picturesque, elegant setting I have ever seen in my life. I wish we could've captured all of the compliments our guests made throughout the evening -- everyone was so taken with Wadia's designs that people were literally stroking the centerpieces.
We had complete trust in her. We were very pleased with the outcome and would highly recommend her. Tori * Cheryl

Profile Picture Tori, 9/15/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I HIGHLY recommend Xotica florist in Fairfax, VA. Wadia, owner, went above and beyond to help make my wedding beautiful. She made sure that I remained in my budget and still created a FANTASTIC elegant look. I had spoken to various florists and simply could not afford the look I was trying to get, but Wadia worked her magic and was able to give me exactly what i wanted witin my budget! She knows her stuff and LOVES working with flowers, and as a result, it was a complete pleasure working with her. Also, it must be said that Wadia saved the day. I had originally planned to order my flowers from a wholesaler online-long story short, the flowers were botched and i had VERY little time to get in a new order. Wadia was my hero and was able to get all of the flowers i needed at the last minute and, like i mentioned above, created the beautiful look i had originally wanted. I highly recommend to all brides to check out her flower shop. I was very pleased.

Profile Picture Veronica, 10/17/09, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Shawn and Wadia's designs perfectly complimented the style of my wedding. I wanted simple elegance and that was what they gave me 100%. They were able to create pieces that looked wonderful but still stick to my budget!

Profile Picture Alexis, 5/11/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers