Exotic Limo Orlando Reviews

121 | Orlando, FL

121 Reviews for Exotic Limo Orlando

• Dara

Dara · Getting married on 08/14/2021

What a wonderful experience!!! Herman was amazing and first class. Not to mention the Excalibur car was a SHOW STOPPER! The perfect ending to a perfect wedding. The white glove treatment was the best! i definitely recommend them.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Paul M. · Married on 06/30/2021

Easiest part of the wedding

They were VERY professional in all of their dealings and was focused 100% on customer satisfaction. This was the easiest part of the wedding to plan.

Sent on 07/05/2021

Liony · Married on 06/20/2021

Awesome Vendor

Best decision we made! the RR was a hit for our send-off, I loved every minute of it

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/18/2021

One of a Kind Ride!

It was a FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE! We got the Excalibur Godfather, the only one in the United States, and it was luxurious and has little details and surprises about the vehicle that have to be admired! Herman is very responsive and flexible with your needs. For both the wedding day and any party leading up to it! Very impressionable and if you need something that really stands out for your wedding, exotic limo has it! 5 stars!

Totiana J. · Married on 06/05/2021

Rolls Royce VIP in every way

We were truly treated like VIPs all the way. From the red carpet, trying to get special pictures and a smooth and enjoyable ride. Our driver made sure we got the full experience and that we got it captured as much as possible! Thanks for a fabulous experience!

Tameka M. · Married on 06/05/2021

Excellent service

Mr. Herman was excellent, he walked me through the entire process, he even drove the vehicle my husband and I were in.

• Kim Shuntaee

Kimberly W. · Married on 06/04/2021

Perfection

Mr. Herman was super amazing! He was so cooperative with my husband and I on our wedding night. He allowed us to take photos in and on the Rolls Royce and he also stuck around until our wedding was over so we can ride off in style. He had great communication and customer service skills and he also worked with us on our budget. If we were to redo our wedding we’d definitely use Exotic Limos again.

• Jamie

Jamie M. · Married on 05/15/2021

Exceeded our Expectations!

We chose the Excalibur Godfather as our means of transportation for our wedding day! It was the perfect choice. Herman runs a first class operation. This car is a true showstopper! Our driver (Ruben) was on time, professional and super easy to talk to. The car was clean and the A/C ice cold. It garnered stares and photo ops from all that saw it. I can't speak highly enough our whole experience with Exotic Limo. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/26/2021
  • Safia

Safia H. · Married on 05/15/2021

Mr. Herman will treat you in STYLE

At least a minute, we decided to treat ourselves and purchase transportation so we didn't have to worry about who to get to and from the venue day off. Mr. Herman was great at helping us! He created a package that provided a Lincoln limo and the flashy Rolls Royce Ghost! He and his team were organized, communicated throughout the process, and give the best hospitality. We couldn't have talked him enough and we highly recommend!

• Tiffany

Tiffany B. · Married on 05/03/2021

Awesome service! Herman was so professional and kind.

We weren't originally planning to utilize transportation for our daughter's wedding so it was a bit of an afterthought when we decided to do so. I was a bit budget-conscious due to it not being included in our original budget. Herman was aware of this and created a package for both the bridal party and groomsmen, then added an exit car from the venue, which also included gratuities! To top it off, he called me on the way to the venue to let me know they upgraded their exit car to the Rolls Royce, free of charge! I cannot express how grateful we were. He really cares about providing the royal treatment for a bride and groom's special day. I can't recommend Exotic Limo highly enough!

Sent on 03/09/2021
  • Deyonta

Deyonta B. · Married on 04/23/2021

Excellent Service!!

My wife and I could not have asked for anything more. The service was excellent and Herman made sure we were taken care of the whole time. I would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a quality car service.

Sent on 04/26/2021
  • Debra

Debra P. · Married on 04/21/2021

50th Anniversary Celebration

The only reason I selected No on "Did WeddingWire help you decide to hire this vendor" was because our family selected Exotic Limo as a surprise for our anniversary. Exotic Limo and Herman Johnson as our chauffeur was perfect in every way. Highly Recommend.

Sent on 04/21/2021
  • Raisa

Raisa S. · Married on 03/21/2021

Amazing Customer service

Absolutely amazing customer service. Very professional, and patient. I recommend them hands down.

Sent on 03/23/2021
  • Danielle

Danielle D. · Married on 03/19/2021

Above & beyond service!

Every single person we encountered through Exotic Limo was sociable, professional, and accommodating. They were easy to work with, always responded to changes and inquiries almost immediately, and they truly go above and beyond to make you feel special on your wedding day. We would recommend their services to ANYONE! Support local businesses and hire this company!

Sent on 04/03/2021

Shanique D. · Married on 03/04/2021

Awesome experience

Exotic limo services was truly an awesome experience despite both groom and bridal parties being tardy the level of patience that was given left me speechless. Great service , very professional and very patient , the limo was very tidy and smelled great I highly recommend using exotic limo for any or every one of your special events .

Sent on 03/09/2021

Bruce H. · Married on 02/27/2021

Venue manager

Herman is kind professional and fun to be around. His rolls royce is a favorite at the venue. People love it!

Sent on 03/01/2021

Jake H. · Married on 02/20/2021

Highly recommend

I called Exotic Limo only 4 days before the wedding and Herman was very helpful and worked with me to arrange for a Rolls-Royce Ghost to pick us up and transport us back to our hotel. The car was beautiful and immaculate. Herman was a excellent and provided us with masks and then took our photos by the car when we got to the hotel. Overall I would highly recommend Exotic limo.

Sent on 02/25/2021

Jim E. · Married on 02/20/2021

Amazing Service

Fantastic in every way! Good communication, really top notch. I couldn't have asked for anything better. I will definitely be using them again in the future.

Sent on 02/27/2021

Pishoy B. · Married on 01/30/2021

Wedding experience

Flawless execution and absolutely fantastic experience with the cars and drivers. Couldn’t ask for anything else. They were responsive, professional and available.

Sent on 01/31/2021

Kim S. · Married on 01/23/2021

Excellent, Red carpet Five Star Service all the way!!

We Highly recommend Exotic Limo! Excellent Five Star Service from start to finish! We felt like movie stars on our special day!! Thanks so much! Best Day Ever!! Kim &Gale

Sent on 01/24/2021
  • U

Ulysses W. · Married on 12/20/2020

Grade A Wedding Red Carpet Transportation Service!!!

Mr. Johnson and his team provided top of the line royalty service from the beginning to end. Not only did they do a fantastic job they made all the guests feel comfortable, special and like royalty. The Red Carpet Experience that we received was so amazing we felt as though we were family. The service we received from all parties involved superseded our expectations. We will forever be grateful for the service that Mr. Johnson and his team provided us on our wedding day. Blessings, Love and Increase to this company.

Sent on 12/21/2020

Allie · Married on 12/19/2020

Exceptional service!

Herman was great to work with leading up to the event and Michael was great picking us up on time and coordinating with my event planner! He was so sweet and hugged my husband congratulating us on getting married. Great service!

Sent on 12/23/2020
  • Fatima

Fatima B. · Married on 12/13/2020

Beyond my wildest dreams!

Omg! Being a covid bride we know how hard it is to book vendors! I called Mr. Herman, 2 weeks before my wedding. Not only did he squeeze me in after his first event, he came early and waited on me to finish partying! I want him at every event! Please book

Amanda P. · Married on 12/13/2020

Best LIMO company in ORLANDO!

Herman and his team at Exotic limos provided the best possible service we could have asked from! From my husbands bachelor party to our wedding day our limos were perfect! They were clean, well maintained, and impeccable! The drivers were kind and inviting and made the experience amazing. Herman himself is an incredible man and we have become fast friends. We highly recommend him and his company for all your needs!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 12/13/2020

Best Limo Service in FLORIDA!

Herman and his team are amazing. We can not recommend them enough! From my husbands bachelor limo to our wedding day. Everything was perfect! The limos were impeccable and the drivers friendly! Herman himself is an incredible man who takes pride in his fleet! We highly recommend him for any limo needs!