Exotic Limo Orlando Reviews

100 | Orlando, FL

100 Reviews for Exotic Limo Orlando

• Dara

Dara · Getting married on 08/14/2021

What a wonderful experience!!! Herman was amazing and first class. Not to mention the Excalibur car was a SHOW STOPPER! The perfect ending to a perfect wedding. The white glove treatment was the best! i definitely recommend them.

Sent on 06/13/2017
  • U

Ulysses Walls · Married on 12/20/2020

Grade A Wedding Red Carpet Transportation Service!!!

Mr. Johnson and his team provided top of the line royalty service from the beginning to end. Not only did they do a fantastic job they made all the guests feel comfortable, special and like royalty. The Red Carpet Experience that we received was so amazing we felt as though we were family. The service we received from all parties involved superseded our expectations. We will forever be grateful for the service that Mr. Johnson and his team provided us on our wedding day. Blessings, Love and Increase to this company.

Sent on 12/21/2020

Allie · Married on 12/19/2020

Exceptional service!

Herman was great to work with leading up to the event and Michael was great picking us up on time and coordinating with my event planner! He was so sweet and hugged my husband congratulating us on getting married. Great service!

Sent on 12/23/2020
  • Fatima

Fatima Boyd · Married on 12/13/2020

Beyond my wildest dreams!

Omg! Being a covid bride we know how hard it is to book vendors! I called Mr. Herman, 2 weeks before my wedding. Not only did he squeeze me in after his first event, he came early and waited on me to finish partying! I want him at every event! Please book

Amanda Pinar · Married on 12/13/2020

Best LIMO company in ORLANDO!

Herman and his team at Exotic limos provided the best possible service we could have asked from! From my husbands bachelor party to our wedding day our limos were perfect! They were clean, well maintained, and impeccable! The drivers were kind and inviting and made the experience amazing. Herman himself is an incredible man and we have become fast friends. We highly recommend him and his company for all your needs!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 12/13/2020

Best Limo Service in FLORIDA!

Herman and his team are amazing. We can not recommend them enough! From my husbands bachelor limo to our wedding day. Everything was perfect! The limos were impeccable and the drivers friendly! Herman himself is an incredible man who takes pride in his fleet! We highly recommend him for any limo needs!

Theresa Ennis · Married on 12/13/2020

Great company

Awesome service went above and beyond for my daughter’s wedding

Sent on 12/23/2020
  • Yee

Yee More · Married on 12/11/2020

Amazing and professional.

Amazing service. Very professional staff. Definitely a great ending to our night to drive away in such a beautiful car.

Sent on 12/12/2020

Dennis Blount · Married on 11/28/2020

Finest Car service in Central Florida

My wife and I enjoyed our wedding day in a beautiful Rolls Royce ghost. I highly recommend exotic limo Orlando.

Sent on 12/08/2020

Takeisha Taylor · Married on 11/21/2020

Excellent With Lots of fun

When first meeting the company while at open house for my venue ... all you caught was great attitude and very professional service. Thank you for the party bus for my bachelorette weekend , along with 2 transportation vehicles which drove nice and got us there safe and sound . Thank you so much

Sent on 12/15/2020

Chad Wheeler · Married on 11/14/2020

A great ride!

We rented the Rolls Royce and it was perfect! Super friendly driver, and on time. The company was very flexible with everything going on during these difficult times.

Sent on 11/10/2020
  • Libny

Libny Campos · Married on 11/14/2020

Above and Beyond

We had the greatest and most magical experience! Our wedding day had the most perfect ending! Our driver was very professional and fun! He even went above and beyond and took photos of us outside the vichile and it was stunning! Thank you again so much for everything! I highly recommend Exotic Limo Orlando!

Sent on 11/15/2020

Byron Scott · Married on 11/13/2020

Excellent quality

Mr Herman is the best! Their flexibility was very reasonable and their prices are unmatched!

Sent on 11/20/2020
  • Megan

Megan Hernandez · Married on 10/31/2020

Awesome service

Amazing service and super easy to work with. Car was beautiful and clean. The drive from apopka to Daytona was smooth and relaxing after our special day.

Sent on 11/01/2020
  • Lily

Lily Sierra · Married on 10/16/2020

I do was a dream!

I can’t even begin to tell you how wonderful the vendor was. WOW superior service. I was so stressed because of course it’s a wedding unexpected things happen. So happy we chose this vendor. We met at a wedding expo earlier this year and it was PERFECT! Herman completely outdid himself. Please let’s talk about the comfort of this limo. Book don’t even think about it. Comfort, style, superior customer service oh and RED carpet!

Sent on 10/16/2020
  • Olga

Olga Grenet · Married on 10/10/2020

5 Star Service

I highly recommend Exotic Limo. Herman was so sweet and professional. He even blocked traffic so that my photographer could take some picture of us with our Rolls Royce. The car was beautiful and I fit my huge ballgown in the car without a problem. He was punctual, polite, and accommodating. 5 stars for sure!

Sent on 11/04/2020

Lugen Aikens · Married on 09/05/2020

Wonderful Wedding Experience

My husband and me really enjoyed the royal experience this company provided. The RR Phantom Ghost was immaculate. Our guests were amazed with the red carpet. We highly recommend exotic limo.

Sent on 09/08/2020
  • F

Francina Rhymes · Married on 09/03/2020

Amazing!

From the very beginning Herman was great! The day of our wedding he made sure we were good and comfortable. The service was amazing, well done Herman!

-Francina & JR Rhymes

Sent on 09/06/2020

Aryami Dubois · Married on 08/29/2020

Absolutely Amazing!!

Herman and Miguel were so patient, punctual, fun spirited and extremely sweet to my family and I. We rode in one of their great limos and left the reception in a gorgeous Rolls Royce. I cannot express how professional these gentlemen were. From the very 1st conversation I had with Herman, I immediately knew Exotic Limo was the way to go and I have no regrets. I 100% recommend!

Sent on 09/08/2020
  • Y

Yanira · Married on 08/28/2020

Awesome service

We use two different limousine both are gorgeous!!!

Sent on 08/30/2020

Kamal Faraj · Married on 08/15/2020

Good service

Everything was perfect and on time

• Cristina

Cristina · Married on 08/09/2020

Awesome experience

Had an awesome experience with Herman and his team. We had to postpone our wedding due to Covid and they were able to reschedule no problem at all. They also gave me a free upgrade on the limo without even telling me! The upgraded limo was a bigger and better version than the one I paid for! We enjoyed our experience with them! Definitely recommend!

• Brittani

Brittani Richards · Married on 08/08/2020

Excellent service

Herman and his team was excellent highly recommend!

Sent on 08/11/2020

Ana Mena · Married on 08/08/2020

Exotic Limo

Exotic Limo is an excellent limo service. I used their services recently for my daughter’s wedding. The bridal car, the Excalibur, and the stretch Expedition limo arrived at my house ahead of scheduled timed to pick us up to take us to church and it worked out great. Since we got to church earlier, we were able to relax inside the comfortable, cool and beautiful cars. The chauffeur rolled out the red carpet for my daughter each time she stepped out the car. She felt very special on her wedding day arriving in this luxurious vehicle. The chauffeurs were very prompt, professional and courteous. The ride was smooth and I enjoyed the look on pedestrians’ faces, admiring the elegant vehicles. Also, I particularly enjoyed horn theme song in the Excalibur. Both cars made a grand entrance. I would highly recommend this car service. Thank you Exotic Limo for providing excellent car service for my daughter’s wedding. You’re the best!
    Ana Mena

• Ana

Ana Mena · Married on 08/08/2020

Exotic Limo

My daughter recently got married and I’m so happy we used Exotic Limo services. We got the Excalibur vehicle for the bride and the stretch limo for the bridal party. Both vehicles arrived earlier than scheduled to my house to pick up everyone to take us to church. I’m so thankful for the early pick up because my daughter, my husband and I had a nice, relaxing, leisure ride to church for the wedding ceremony. This smooth ride calmed all our nerves. Both chauffeurs were very nice, courteous, prompt and professional. My daughter felt so special each time she stepped out the vehicle onto the red carpet. I also loved the stares of onlookers as we drove through the streets riding the elegant Excalibur. And I especially loved the horn’s theme song! Thank you Exotic Limo for being prompt and responsible, making my daughter’s wedding day extra special by arriving to church ahead of time! I highly recommend Exotic Limo and would use them again. Thank you!
    Ana Mena