Exotic Florist Reviews

21 | Las Vegas, NV

21 Reviews for Exotic Florist

Ana · Married on 12/31/2016

Beautiful flowers from all over the world. I have never even seen some of these flowers before and they have every color imaginable. I did not even know flowers could come in such a wide range of different colors! I love ordering from exotic florists because the deliver is fast, the flowers lasts for a really long time, and the prices are amazing!

Brianna · Married on 10/20/2016

Verna and her staff at Exotic Florist are amazing! The planning process what super easy and Verna was always available to meet and discuss ideas! We meet about 3 times before the wedding to discuss details and put together "mock" arranmgnet to see what I liked. On the day of the wedding, the Exotic Florist staff came early to set everything up! I gave diagrams to make the process easier and everything was exactly as I planned. Thank you for making my day beautiful and stress free!
    -Brianna Kyff

Susan · Married on 07/22/2016

Exotic Florist was excellent to deal with! Verna asked what I was looking for and made it happen. Our wedding reception was perfect, and the flowers were amazing!

Veronica · Married on 04/15/2016

Verna and her team were wonderful to work with, planning floral arrangements from out of state is not easy, but she was a great communicator and created centerpieces, bouquets, floral for the ceremony and boutonnières that fit my style perfectly.
    I would highly recommend Exotic florist!!!

amber · Married on 12/29/2015

I worked with Verna to design the flowers for my reception centerpieces. I had a basic idea of what I wanted it to look like and the feel I wanted to achieve. I knew I wanted my main flower to be a full dark red flower and a vintage feel. Verna took my idea and ran with it. She helped to create a beautiful arrangement of black magic roses, hydrangeas tinted red, casablanca lilies and white wax flowers that were incredibly. I couldn't stop staring at the flowers on the wedding day. Thank you so much for all that you did to make our decor perfect!

Was referred to this vendor by our wedding site and everything turned out very well. I had to do everything by phone or email and with decor has its challenges as you can't see the product. I was given great advise on the flowers and was happy on the day of the wedding.

Grace · Married on 10/24/2015

They did a wonderful job for my wedding. The flowers looked amazing and were exactly what I asked for. No stress at all they did everything!

Lauren · Married on 10/03/2015

This the preferred florist for my venue. I'm so glad they recommended them. Everything was perfect! We got many compliments on the ceremony floral and our centerpieces. I had a picture of how I wanted my bouquet to look and it turned out even better than I expected!

Stephanie · Married on 08/21/2015

Our venue uses them solely. Building location is small. Staff was friendly. Flowers were all fresh and pretty. My hydrangea bouquet was not as dark purple as I wanted. But ordering flowers in the summer in a desert can get expensive.

Carrah · Married on 06/05/2015

I am so glad that I worked with this company for my wedding! Everything turned out beautiful, and I really felt that Verna cared about making sure my wedding and reception floral was exactly what I wanted. They were very flexible on my wedding day and Verna even made a special trip out to our venue to deliver flowers for my cake. Everything was beautiful and fresh and I would suggest this company to anyone in need of beautiful flowers!

Marie · Married on 04/26/2015

She was a very helpful florist.

• ANTOINESE

ANTOINESE · Married on 03/08/2015

I was introduced to this dynamic florist team through Wedgewood Stallion Mountain which was my wedding venue. Verna & Jose are floral angels. They made my wedding dreams blossom into pure heavenly happiness. I flew to Las Vegas prior to my wedding & met with them in advance to discuss my wedding floral decor. They listened & offered beautiful floral suggestions to compliment my vision. Throughout the process, the created sample designs & emailed me for my approval before my wedding. My wedding &reception floral art was simply breathtaking and beautiful. We were completely stunned by the remarkable masterpieces they created for our reception. The table décor was magazine worthy. My Husband and I greatly appreciated everything this heaven sent florist team did to make our wedding so gorgeous!

Susan · Married on 04/18/2015

The flowers were beautiful! Verna from Exotic Florist was very helpful in designing the ceremony flowers, centerpieces, bouquets, corsages, and boutionnieres. She delivered everything on time, and the flowers were fresh & beautiful. Three days later, and the flowers are still looking good. The ceremony flowers & centerpieces were included in my package with Wedgewood Wedding & Banquet Center, so I can't comment on that cost. The prices for everything else was very reasonable, although the corsages seemed a tad pricey. Still, I would absolutely recommend Exotic Florist and would happily work with Verna again.

melissa · Married on 10/31/2014

The flowers that we wanted were somewhat untraditional. The florist more than came threw. My bouquet was gorgeous!

• Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 03/28/2015

I only used Exotic Florist for my rose petals. Verna was quick to get back to me when I inquired and the rose petals were waiting for us when we arrived that the venue.

Verna at Exotic Florist was very helpful. The flowers were beautiful for the
    gazebo, the bouquet and the boutonnieres for the men. We were very happy
    with everything.

Aletha · Married on 04/03/2016

Exotic Florist was one of the preferred vendors for Wedgewood Stallion Mountain, the venue used for our wedding. I was planning our wedding from across the country so I was nervous about many of the details, including the floral. From our initial conversation, Verna Padgett was a joy to work with. Although the bulk of our communication was either via phone or email using various pictures as references, Verna was able to take my ideas and bring them to reality. I was more than pleased with the final product, especially with the cake floral - I couldn't stop looking at it! Verna works extremely hard and is committed to customer satisfaction and it shows in her work. There were times that I would get responses from her in the wee hours of the morning which is a testament to her strong work ethic. I would definitely recommend Exotic Florist to any couple getting married in the Las Vegas area.

Kenia · Married on 12/26/2015

Verna was so sweet. I emailed her a hundred times and she always responded promptly and answered all my questions completely. She absolutely goes above and beyond! She provided us with flower petals at no charge because she thought it'd make the ceremony room look nicer. She gifted my husband 3 beautiful calla lilys on our first meeting so we could see the quality of the flowers. If you hire exotic florist for your wedding be assured you will not be stressed about your floral vision coming to life!

Sarah · Married on 07/08/2016

Tell them what you are thinking of doing - they will help your vision come to life.

Jennifer · Married on 03/21/2015

3.0
      2.0
      2.5
      3.0

They definitely know their flowers! Going in they already had an idea of how they wanted to do the arrangements. However, they were extremely difficult to get ahold of. They were an hour late to set up for the wedding, I had to call them once and then the venue had to call once. The ribbon holding the bouquets were soaked and got my dress wet. The floral at the gazebo was dropping water onto my face the entire ceremony. And the flowers already looked like they were half dead. I wouldn't recommend this florist.

M · Married on 03/26/2015

2.8
      2.0
      0.5
      2.5

I ordered 3 boutonnieres, 2 wrist corsages and one medium sized bridal bouquet, in different shades of purple but to be more farm or wildflowers.

What I received:
    3 boutonnieres that were very beautiful. 2 jacket corsages ( we had to use zip ties to attach them as wrist corsages) and a small bouquet with Yellow huge-yellow daises and blue and some purple. Not at all like I had tried to get across. It was the worse looking bouquet I've ever seen. It looked nothing like wildflowers and not mostly purple and white. I wanted soft romantic wildflowers for a good price. I got an awful tiny bouquet, two jacket corsages that were supposed to be wrist corsages and two really beautiful boutonnieres.
    For what I received I believe it was incredibly overpriced and I did not receive the value I paid for .
    I would not recommend these people at all. Also, they were over 90 minutes late. They were supposed to arrive 2 hours before the ceremony and didn't arrive until 30min before.