100 Reviews for EXO Photography and Cinema

Liability Insurance (1)
Video (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
100 EXO Photography and Cinema Reviews

A HUGE thank you to Josh and team for an amazing job they did on my wedding in October. The right photography was super important to me so I spent a lot of time doing my research to make sure I found someone who would do an outstanding job. I am so happy I went with EXO. I just received my teaser photos and am so happy with the first look. I wanted a mix of staged photos along with editorial shots - Josh and team did not disappoint. These guys really know what they are doing. The day of the wedding they made sure to be at the right places at the right time. I shared the teaser photos with my friends and family and everyone LOVED the pictures. I can't wait to see the entire day - makes me feel like I am back at that special day.

Profile Picture Maruta, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I would highly recommend Exo for your wedding videography! Josh and his team did an amazing job creating a highlight and full length video. They were much more reasonably priced than other videographers we looked at. The wedding video is so amazing, everyone keeps telling us how it looks like a professional movie trailer. We are so glad we got them to do a video we will cherish forever.

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I hired Josh and his team for our wedding last month and they were amazing from the start. They've asked us to fill out a questionnaire before the wedding to get a feel of the type of photos/video we wanted which was great. On the actual wedding day, we had 2 teams: one for me and one for my husband. They did a really amazing job arranging the setting and I felt very comfortable working with them. They managed to check off all the requests we had in the questionnaire. We were lucky that we had a perfect day - no rain for the most part - because we probably wouldn't have been able to use the drone! Definitely recommend people to add the drone to the package. I couldn't have asked for a better group photographers/videographers to be part of my wedding. I cannot wait to see the rest our photos/video!

Profile Picture Mo, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I wish there was more then 5 stars .. Josh, Nicole and the rest of the EXO team went above and beyond the day of our wedding to make sure that we got every picture we wanted! They are the nicest and most professional people you will work with and go the extra Mile... on our windy September wedding josh ran in the middle of the street to get my veil that blew away.. if that’s not dedication then I don’t know what is!!

Profile Picture Jenn, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We absolutely loved working with Nicole & Josh! EXO was the first and only photographer that we looked at during our wedding planning process and we fell in love with their work instantly! At our engagement shoot we got to work with both Nicole & Josh and they were both friendly and made us feel so comfortable during our shoot. On our wedding day we got to work with Nicole and her team and she planned the day out perfectly and were able to fit all of the shots we wanted in without any stress. The quality of their work is amazing and you can really tell that they have a passion for the work they do. The photos/video and perfect and we will cherish them forever. We look forward to working with Nicole & Josh in the future!

Profile Picture Jeanette, 8/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I'm a cinematographer that shoots weddings as well and I have met many photographers over the course of my career. With that being said, there was no question in my mind who my wife and I were going to use for our own wedding. Obviously, the most important thing is the quality of the finished product. However, all the small details along the way were what I found most pleasant. Josh and Nicole are awesome to work with and are extremely considerate when it comes to all the aspects of a wedding. They cover everything thoroughly and make sure that both their team and the couple are well-prepared for the big day. There is simply no one else I recommend for wedding photography besides EXO.

Profile Picture Michael, 6/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

Choosing a wedding photographer is one of the hardest decisions to make out of the entire wedding planning process! My biggest fear was to work so hard, plan so long and have none of those magic moments captured. When I met with Nicole in her beautiful studio and she explained her process, asked me questions and made it feel like a truly intimate experience, I knew I had found my wedding day photographers. Our engagement shoot was beautiful. Her and her husband were willing to walk as far as we wanted and make sure we had not only a great experience, but got amazing shots. Before the big day I met with Nicole again with trend boards of “can’t miss shots.” She patiently listened, understood and BOY DID SHE DELIVER! The night before my wedding, she text me, telling me she was so excited! SO WAS I! On the day of she was on top of everything. Keeping track of time, shots and guiding me through the most amazing day of my life. It is so easy to forget what you want (being so caught up in the feelings and emotions of that day) and her team was there, guiding me, capturing EVERY detail, listening to what I wanted and truly exceeding expectations. I am so grateful for all of my amazing photos and can’t believe they were able to capture as much as they did! The only issue I have, is having to choose for my album! THANK YOU EXO! You have helped memorialize our wedding day and we are so grateful! Love, Daina & Justin 05.20.2017 !

Profile Picture Daina, 5/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I have nothing but good things to say about EXO, they are very professional, they know what they are doing and they make sure to get all the best shots of you on your wedding day. I would highly recommend them to any bride.

Profile Picture Daniella, 11/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

My husband and I are thrilled that we hired Josh & Nicole at EXO to be our wedding photographers and videographers! As soon as we saw the pictures they took at our engagement session we knew that we had to have them capture our wedding! They specialize in making their clients feel comfortable & beautiful in front of the camera. They are professional, efficient and fun tow work with! Their ability to envision a beautiful angle or shot as its happening comes so natural to them! They truly are masters at their work. Our wedding album & video both came out better than we could have imagined! They made sure that every picture, layout and detail was exactly as we had imagined. It was evident that Josh & Nicole really took the time to get to know me and Chase as a couple & were able to represent the magical day that we shared through their absolutely stunning work!

Profile Picture Christine, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Video

Awesome photographers! We used EXO photography for our wedding on September 4th 2016. After searching around for a photographer we found EXO photography online. No one compared to josh and Nicole's work. Every picture is unique and told a story and that's exactly what I was looking for . I just knew that they were perfect so we booked with them on the spot. The morning of my wedding They were on time and ready to start as soon as they got there. Josh and his team did an excellent job listening to exactly what I wanted and helped make my day go smooth. They weren't pushy about taking more pictures since I told them I didn't want to take pictures during my reception but instead asked about doing some night shots quick which was fine with me , it only took them a few minutes. I'm so happy that they did that because they came out so beautiful and are my favorite. I couldn't believe all the little moments they were able to capture and I barely noticed they were there. After the wedding I was eager to see my photos of course, they provided a teaser of about 20 pictures a week or two after. I have received so many compliments on all my pictures. They are extremely professional and are quick to respond if you have any questions. I look forward to using them for other photos in the future ! I highly recommend using them, you will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Corey, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I cannot say enough good things about EXO photo and cinema. I loved my engagement pictures - they were so creative and the way Josh worked with lighting is awesome. But they still don't compare to the stunning wedding pictures that I have. I didn't want all of my wedding photos to be the typical lined up in a 'V' wedding pose. Josh was creative and captured the day beautifully. We had multiple poses and fun shots to choose from so it made choosing photos for our album extremely difficult. I could not have hoped for anything better. Simply amazing photographers and well worth the money spent.
Now that our photos are in, I've been working with Nicole and the staff to finalize layouts for our album and Thank Yous. She has been so accommodating and shes always gotten back to me very fast.

Profile Picture Dana, 7/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We met with EXO when searching around for the perfect photographer for our wedding on July 8, 2016. We met with them in the fall of 2015 and discussed exactly what we wanted and Josh was more than accommodating! We made the exact package we wanted within the price that we were aiming for. It was perfect! First off, any questions I had about meeting up and getting there when it was convenient for us was not a problem whatsoever for them! They answered every question in a very speedy response by e-mail usually in the same day. They stayed and met with us after work one day. We did our engagement shoot with Josh and his assistant Jon and they were amazing! It was great to work with them prior to our wedding to get to know them a little bit. They were both so helpful, nice, and just truly professional. We LOVED our shots from that day! Even used them in our save-the-dates and christmas gifts for family. Then about 7 months later our big day came! Prior to our wedding Jon had asked me to email shots that we definitely wanted to have and Josh called the day before to make sure we had everything set, if I had questions, and ran through a few pointers with me. It made the morning so much less stressful! They were so great the day of! I hardly knew they were there, and when the sky turned dark, Josh, Nicole, and Jon made sure we got all the pictures that we wanted and helped us set up in different spots without me having to worry! Josh and Nicole are so professional at what they do, it was so easy to entrust our day and all our memories with them! I would 1000% recommend using EXO for any of your photography needs! You will NOT be disappointed! I know we're not! Thanks again!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/8/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

My husband and I browsed many Long Island photographer websites and were WOWed by Nicole & Josh's photos. We set up an appointment and from the minute we met with Nicole we knew we wanted to work with them. Not only were they great to work with, but they listened to us and focused on exactly the types of photos we wanted (we love candids!). I have gotten so many compliments on our photos and cannot wait to display them in our home. Thank you for helping us relive the fabulous day we had!!!

Profile Picture Beth, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, Albums, Digital Files

I would recommend EXO Photography to anyone! They went out of their way to get all the shots that my wife and I asked for. I used them for both photography & cinematography. The whole team was very professional. Our photos and albums came out amazing, and the video is awesome! Thanks EXO for giving us great memories.

Profile Picture Jeff, 1/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I knew as soon as I visited their studio that EXO was just the style I was looking for. Josh and Nicole were very laid back, and friendly. During my engagement session I really got to know them and I fell in love with the photos. They always kept in touch and made sure that the planning was going well. The morning of my wedding Josh arrived early with his assistant and before taking some beautiful shots they made sure I was relaxed and felt comfortable. Throughout the day Josh, Nicole and the EXO staff were extremely professional, kind, and responsible. I loved the fact that they took the time to capture the most amazing shots. We now have such beautiful memories from our wedding day! My husband and I would highly recommend using EXO Photography & Cinema for your wedding. Thanks EXO!!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow

I loved working with them at our engagement session!! They are super nice and definitely easy to talk and work with. The pictures came out phenomenal! All our family and friends loved the pictures! Can't wait until our wedding! Not only are they nice people but they are also professional, Responsible and reliable!

Profile Picture Sandy, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Based on 1 photo that I saw on a postcard we received in the mail brought me to their website and I was in. The team at EXO are great, easy-going, professional, extremely creative and have a great sense of humor. They captured so many special moments and transformed them into spectacular works of art displaying the happiest day of our lives.

If you're lucky enough to book them for your event, you are very fortunate.

Profile Picture Denise, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

USE EXO Photography and Cinematography!!! Josh and his assistants made all of us feel so comfortable during the entire process.Even when we first met Josh and his wifeAt their BEAUTIFUL studio in Huntington, they were Never pushy. They explained what they do and their style.They listened carefully to what we wanted. We got to see a slideshow on a comfortable couch on a nice flat screen tv of previous weddings they photographed and filmed. We loved how comfortable they made us feel and how they encouraged us to take time to think about it!!Not many vendors are going to do that, FYI future brides! I also really like that it is a husband and wife duo that's committed & care so much for what they do. we were blown away by Josh and his team for my wedding. He listened to any/all requests beforehand and even the day of. my college roommates bought a College blanket to photograph & it was wonderful. We really appreciate Josh and the team working in the heat of the summer(wearing professional Black, hot clothing too)&laying down on the pavement to get the best angle to make them PERFECT.We had our engagement shoot with Josh and Nicole and those pictures were unreal. We really can't thank the EXO team enough! My family and bridal party complemented Josh as well...I loved that they do a lot with reflections and not 'staged' photographs. They also have a style that separates them from the rest. Use EXO!!! My bridal party liked the photographers be they were also cute ! ;-) photographs are the One part of a wedding that keep it everlasting. You want someone who enjoys what the do and is willing to sacrifice their own confortability to make sure that happens. I asked Josh of we could have a pic with the groomsmen socks, so he stood on this tiny, wobbly chair with his camera, to ensure he got the Best angle and I appreciated that so so so so much.Thank you Josh, I love you guys and I miss you already!

Profile Picture Jamie, 8/14/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

EXO did a great job capturing our wedding day through both pictures and video. They were so professional and organized! They gave us great direction in the photos and we love how everything turned out. We have great memories from our wedding day captured forever thanks to Josh and his team. We would highly recommend EXO to anyone looking for a photographer and a videographer.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/25/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

We would highly recommend EXO Photography for all special events. Nicole and Josh take gorgeous photographs and are so enjoyable to work with. Everyone at EXO is professional and they go above and beyond to make their clients happy. They genuinely care about their clients and are dedicated to getting amazing shots. The staff who assist Nicole and Josh are also incredibly nice and responsive. Our albums are absolutely stunning thanks to EXO!!

Profile Picture User6229365, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Thank you EXO photography for capturing the best day of our life, and making our memories last a lifetime!!!
We went to several photographers before booking with EXO, and we are so glad we did! As soon as we walked into their studio, we were impressed. Their studio is beautiful, and everyone there is so kind and helpful. We used them for our photography and videography. As I said, we went to many other studios and it was very apparent that the quality of their work, exceeded all the others. The entire experience of working with them was amazing! They are extremely professional, flexible, and responsive. We even had to change our wedding date and they were so accommodating. We ended up getting married during a snow storm, and they managed to capture the most amazing shots in spite of the weather. Everything they did for us, from our engagement photos to capturing our wedding day came out phenomenal! All of our family and friends commented on what an amazing job they did when they saw the wedding trailer. Besides their amazing work, the best part of working with them is their personalities. They were all so caring, helpful and warm. I am so happy we chose them to capture the most important day of our life and that they were part of it! I would highly recommend them to anyone in needed of a photographer/videographer, and we will definitely be using them again in the future!!! Thank you EXO!!!!

Profile Picture mary, 2/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards, Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Slideshow

I couldn't be happier with my pictures! They are beautiful!!!! I love it so much!!!

Profile Picture Renata, 2/14/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

My biggest regret is wasting so much time researching and meeting with other photographers - I wish I met with Nicole & Josh sooner in the hunt!

EXO is professional, talented, flexible, friendly and most importantly, AFFORDABLE!

I am a bit of a scatter brain as is, let alone wedding stress...Nicole was so patient, accommodating and flexible. I must have changed the schedule on her 5 times and she never once acted like she was annoyed.

We got married in September and just received our edited pics in December. Every picture is edited to perfection and not one picture is of us blinking or unflattering. Nicole truly puts in the time to make your images as magical as your wedding day.

If I could do it all over again, I would save myself time and book EXO right away. They're absolutely incredible and will be using them for any other events in the future.

Thank you, Nicole!!

Profile Picture Lia, 9/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can’t believe I’ve waited this long to write this review. We fell in love with Josh’s work when we first started looking for a photographer in 2013. After visiting countless other studios on Long Island, our search stopped at their office (in Great Neck, at the time). After sitting down with Josh and going through his portfolio, my husband (then fiancé) and I left that day and knew that, no matter his cost or our budget, we wanted Josh to be our photographer.

From the engagement session through the day of the wedding, Josh and Nicole were nothing short of consummate professionals. There’s really not much more for me to say about Josh other than he's awesome at what he does, and his passion shines through in the quality of his photography. I’m so glad that he's the one who took the photos that we’ll cherish forever. I’m completely obsessed with our album, and it’s all thanks to him. I also don’t know if any other photographer would have given us a ride at the end of an exhaustively long day when we went to take extra photos after the wedding. Nicole is equally as awesome and I greatly appreciate her responsiveness from the very beginning, and her patience with me as we finalized the albums.

To Josh, Nicole and everyone else at EXO, thank you. Everything you’ve given us is second-to-none, and I’ll be forever grateful for the moments you captured so my husband and I can remember our special day.

Profile Picture Laura, 8/23/14, 1 Review