65 Reviews for Exeter Events & Tents

Altar/Arch (1)
Chair Covers (1)
Decor (1)
65 Exeter Events & Tents Reviews

My husband and I were married in York Harbor Maine in July. We rented a home by the beach, and were recommended by the home owner to get our tent from Exeter. From the first time I called to the day the tent was put up I felt extremely happy with the service and product Exeter provided. They were so flexible and accommodating, and made some great suggestions that made my wedding look beautiful. We rented a sailcloth tent, barn tables, chairs, sound system, lighting and a new item: the whiskey barrel bar; which was amazing! Emily from Exeter was so friendly and understanding and always got back to me right away with any questions I had. My family and I feel very lucky to have had such a perfect day with Exeter's help! I recommend Exeter to anyone who needs rentals for a wedding, family reunion, or any other event. You will be very happy :)

Profile Picture anna, 7/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I got married in the backyard of my childhood home earlier this month and the staff from Exeter Events turned it from backyard into wedding venue! The tent, tables, chairs, and everything else were just perfect! Thank you!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/11/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We planned our wedding in York, ME from our home in Los Angeles, which, needless to say, is not an easy task. So when we called Ashley for a last minute meeting to look around their showroom and she immediately responded and stuck around to let us in, we were ecstatic and knew we needed them on our team for such an important day. We weren't sure if we would need a tent but got one just in case (you can never be too sure of how the weather will be in ME at the end of June). Thankfully the weather held up for us for the day of our outdoor wedding ceremony and reception and the tent provided the elegant touch that was need to make the bare lawn look like a wedding! Not to mention, it held up to some crazy weather the following day (rainstorm and winds that looked like the tent should have flown away but it didn't).

They accommodated many changes along the way and were very good about getting back to us with anything we might need or may have forgotten. It was convenient for us that they had worked with our caterer before, so it meant less for us to have to think about beforehand. They already knew the basic things we would need. And they are decently priced. We were very happy with their service and their products that we rented. If we ever throw a party in New England again, they will be the first people we call.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented a large tent, tables, chairs and a sound system for our post-wedding celebration. From the very first phone call, Exeter Events & Tents were fantastic. They helped us figure out exactly what we needed for our celebration and they were flexible with our order (which changed at least 10 times). The staff and our rep (Emily) was very responsive and always quick to return an email or phone call with a question.

As for the set-up, the team showed up on time and did a great job with everything. The value is also fantastic -- we highly recommend Exeter Events & Tents for any wedding or other celebration.

Profile Picture Melanie, 6/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great to work with! Very accommodating and catered to our needs :)

Profile Picture Alison, 9/6/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Exeter was simply fantastic! From start to finish, the entire team was so great to work with. Our rep, Lynsie, was always available for questions and was extremely helpful. We had to make many changes over time to our order, but the whole team was always so accommodating.

When the crew came to set up our tent--we were truly amazed at how beautiful it was. Bright white and just how we pictured it to be! All of our other rentals, from tables and chairs to linens and silverware, were exactly what we expected. Our guests were shocked at just how beautiful our backyard wedding turned out to be. So a huge thank you is owed to Exeter for helping us accomplish our dream wedding day!

Profile Picture Brenna, 8/2/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They made my wedding beautiful. They have great ideas!

Profile Picture Shannon, 7/20/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

can not say enough wonderful things about this team! As an event and wedding coordinator I work with a lot of rental companies and their set up crew and I was BLOWN AWAY by the service I received from Emily in customer service and from Jeff upon delivery and set up. Emily re vamped our order and tent layout more times than I can count and she did so with so much ease and never once made us feel like we were being a bother. I arrived on scene the morning of the event to Jeff. He was full of energy, smile and so very polite. Jeff was ready and willing to do anything to ensure we had everything we needed, where we needed it and he even stayed to help but up sides (which weren't in the original plan) since we were battling some crazy winds. If I could have Jeff help me set up every event I would be thrilled! I would recommend Exeter tent with team Emily and Jeff over and over again for any and all of your rental needs! Thank you both so much!!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/5/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were happy with the yellow table runners and napkins we rented from Exeter Events & Tents for our July 20, 2013 wedding. They offer such a variety of colors and textures that should suit anyone's needs. They offer swatches and samples for you to preview which is very helpful when planning. In addition to linens, they offer equipment and just about anything you could think of to help customize your big day! The staff that works their is knowledgeable and can provide you with the timeline for pick up/drop off. We would recommend this to anyone planning a big or small event!

Lindsay and Mark

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/20/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They provided me with all the tables, chairs, tableware, and serving ware that we needed for our backyard wedding. They gave me lots of options so we could find something to match our budget.

Profile Picture User3354886, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Nicole was fabulous. She recommended a sail cloth tent instead of what was told to us by another person. She was flexible with last minute changes. We added chinese lanterns to our tent and it totally made the atmosphere and our shabby chic theme. The lights of the lanterns were perfect and its my favorite picture that my husband took. It was well worth the investment for the lanterns and our guests couldn't stop talking about them. This is the place to use for your rental vendor!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture kim, 8/4/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were super friendly and helpful. The prices were less than what I expected and the quality of the rentals were excellent. A lot of wedding planning is stressful and I was relieved that the rental was one of the easiest parts.

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/24/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I used Exeter Events and Tents for all my wedding rentals. The consultants are very knowledgeable and I found them extremely helpful when it came to deciding what style and size tent I needed. They also created a layout for me which was amazing because it helped me envision my wedding.

The quality of the items are fantastic. I rented Fruitwood Chivari Chairs with White cushions and they were so beautiful! All of my glassware, flatware and dishware were also rented from Exeter and I couldn't have been happier.

Profile Picture Nicole , 9/10/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Exeter Events and Tents was great to work with for our wedding. They were extremely helpful in picking out the right accessories for our budget and were prompt with communication throughout the process. The set up crew was friendly and accommodating and the post-wedding check-ins were a nice touch. I've worked with several tent companies in the seacoast area and I would say Exeter has the best customer service.

Profile Picture Chris, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented our chairs and all table items (plates, glasses, silverware) from Exeter Events and Tents. The process started with us meeting with Lauren, talking about our event and having her walk through all of our different options. Next we picked out what we wanted and she provided us a quote. When we decided what we wanted we signed a contract and it was very clear that we could change anything up to two weeks prior to our event. When we made a change, Lauren quickly made a revision to our contract and got it back to us. Finally on delivery day the truck showed up on time, unloaded everything efficiently and everything arrived as requested. The day after the event the pick up was also quick and efficient. Overall this group was so easy to work with and the items we ordered were great quality.

Profile Picture Megan, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Chairs

Exeter Events and Tents did a great job setting up our tent, out door ceremony site, and tables. We compared pricing and they were competitive with other local vendors.

Profile Picture User3052080, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We absolutely loved working with Exeter Events & Tents! Every question was promptly responded to and we were given good guidance when we were unsure of what we needed. There was also very helpful flexibility when we had to change parts of our order based on rsvps. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User6332009, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Don't look anywhere else. Exeter Events & Tents was amazing to work with!

Profile Picture User7355452, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Exeter Events and Tents for our wedding in Kennebunkport, Maine this past June. Emily helped us with selecting the correct size tent and proper number rental items based on our guests. The process was very easy and Emily was quick to make helpful suggestions and edit the order as we moved along in the planning process. Day of, the gentlemen that came to set up the tent were efficient and professional. The tent looked amazing!! Exeter wasn't the cheapest rental company we found, but you can't top the quality of their rentals and the professionalism of all of their employees. We would highly recommend this company and would use them again for another event!

Profile Picture Meaghan, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was a pleasure working with Emily from Exeter Rental. She was responsive and accommodating to our specific needs and when a small misunderstanding happened, she works quickly to remedy the situation. I would recommend them to anyone who is planning wedding in the Seacoast area!

Profile Picture User6294127, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Delivery, Setup

We had our wedding reception at the Seacoast Science Center in July 2015 and work with Emily from Exeter Rentals. She was incredibly detail oriented in the planning process and was also extremely helpful in making sure we had the proper amount of rental equipment (glassware, linens, etc.). Emily was super flexible and responsible, making our jobs really easy.

Profile Picture User5286844, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything we rented was beautiful, and Lynsie at Exeter events and Tents was great to work with throughout the entire process. The team really saved the day bringing some tent sidings the day of the wedding when it was too windy to even keep the tablecloths on the table. They really hit the ball out of the park with professional staff who were problem solvers and very knowledgeable about tent set up and spacing on a challenging and new wedding venue. They were helpful throughout the entire process and made suggestions on what may be the best option on various items. We felt comforted knowing that exeter events and tents were there to provide everything we needed for our wedding day, from various types of glasses, to plates, silverware and a dance floor. Would definitely work with them again.

Profile Picture Erika, 9/27/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Incredibly easy to work with, had a great selection of table linens and the guys who set up were excellent. Were more then happy to work with us on getting stuff in the right place. Only reason they aren't a 5/5 for me is because the sound system we rented was just terrible, my brother got it working but not without some work. However they refunded us on it so they did make it right.

Profile Picture Nancy, 6/28/14, 4 Reviews
4.7

Exeter Tent provided two tents for us for our wedding at Hackmatack Playhouse as well as all of the linen/ silverware/ glassware rentals/ chairs, etc. They made it so easy to rent everything from one place and always updated us when it came to asking specific questions.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/23/17, 5 Reviews
4.7

Exeter Events & Tents was great to work with throughout the year and a half we were adding and subtracting things from our rental contract. Emily especially was wonderful, diligent, and cared about every detail pertaining to our order to ensure that our wedding rentals went smoothly. She put up with my constant changes and was super responsive, usually getting back to me in a matter of minutes! Everything went soooo smoothly, that it's like you don't even know they were there. They drop everything off, set it up, and then pick it up the next day like clock work. They did a great job and I'm super grateful for their teamwork and communication! Thanks again!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 9/4/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Altar/Arch, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup