Exeter Events & Tents Reviews

72 Reviews for Exeter Events & Tents

Exeter Events & Tents 1
Exeter Events & Tents 2

Beth · Married on 07/03/2016

All of our rental equipment needs were not only met, it was competitively priced and they were very flexible. Our venue had specific time requirements and they were more than willing to come out, help with set up and assure that all of the equipment was broken down and taken away within the requirements of the venue. Very personable and easy to work with throughout our wedding planning and execution.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Kelly · Married on 06/11/2016

Exeter Events 7 Tents worked incredibly well with the Brides and the event planner. They offered great advice and options to keep the wedding budget on track. I really like that they offered pre-site visits (free of charge) to ensure the tent would fit. We will absolutely use them again!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Jamie · Married on 05/14/2016

Exeter tent rental has been a dream come true! Having a backyard wedding can be stressful and a lot of decisions go into what to rent and I could not have done it without Exeter! I changed my order so many times since my mind changed so many times throughout our 7 month engagement and planning, and every time they gave great advice, and a load of patience. Lynsie was the employee we worked with mostly, and she was always kind and flexible. We met with her in person at the showcase store in Exeter, and she was so helpful and great. Everytime I emailed and called to ask a question or change something, she answered promptly and never made me feel like an annoying indecisive bride!!! Thank you Exeter! We cannot wait for our day to be here and are glad you are a part of it.

Jamie

Sent on 03/24/2016

Dana · Married on 09/12/2015

Where to start? Working with Ashley from Exeter was an absolute dream. I changed my order at least a dozen times and Ashley remained patient and flexible throughout the process.

I found Exeter during my hunt for clear top tents. Quality clear tops are hard to come by and can be very expensive. Not only did I end up renting two tents from the company at a reasonable rate, they also provided a variety of lights and furniture for one stop shopping. We were dealing with a very tricky space, and the majority of the other vendors said that it could not be done. Luckily, Exeter was able to work some magic. We wanted two tents (40ft by 45ft and 30ft by 45ft), one of which had to be installed on a dock overlooking lake Winnipesaukee. Prior to my wedding, I had only seen pictures of clear top tents on Pinterest. I never could have imagined how beautiful they are in real life, or that I could recreate the look of what I had seen online. But, I can honestly tell you that the final product was unbelievable. For our outdoor wedding on the water, it was a perfect choice. Exeter also provided perimeter and lantern lights for the tent, a dance floor, and tables and folding chairs.

Exeter is fantastic!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Brianna · Married on 08/22/2015

Lynsie was such a tremendous help to us while we were planning our wedding. She made sure we had everything covered and worked closely with our wedding planner to make sure our guests would fit well into the space. They have BEAUTIFUL farm tables that we rented and so many options for everything else. Overall, a wonderful local business to work with.

Sent on 09/11/2015

anna · Married on 07/12/2015

My husband and I were married in York Harbor Maine in July. We rented a home by the beach, and were recommended by the home owner to get our tent from Exeter. From the first time I called to the day the tent was put up I felt extremely happy with the service and product Exeter provided. They were so flexible and accommodating, and made some great suggestions that made my wedding look beautiful. We rented a sailcloth tent, barn tables, chairs, sound system, lighting and a new item: the whiskey barrel bar; which was amazing! Emily from Exeter was so friendly and understanding and always got back to me right away with any questions I had. My family and I feel very lucky to have had such a perfect day with Exeter's help! I recommend Exeter to anyone who needs rentals for a wedding, family reunion, or any other event. You will be very happy :)

Sent on 08/05/2015

Lindsay · Married on 07/11/2015

I got married in the backyard of my childhood home earlier this month and the staff from Exeter Events turned it from backyard into wedding venue! The tent, tables, chairs, and everything else were just perfect! Thank you!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Jennifer · Married on 06/27/2015

We planned our wedding in York, ME from our home in Los Angeles, which, needless to say, is not an easy task. So when we called Ashley for a last minute meeting to look around their showroom and she immediately responded and stuck around to let us in, we were ecstatic and knew we needed them on our team for such an important day. We weren't sure if we would need a tent but got one just in case (you can never be too sure of how the weather will be in ME at the end of June). Thankfully the weather held up for us for the day of our outdoor wedding ceremony and reception and the tent provided the elegant touch that was need to make the bare lawn look like a wedding! Not to mention, it held up to some crazy weather the following day (rainstorm and winds that looked like the tent should have flown away but it didn't).

They accommodated many changes along the way and were very good about getting back to us with anything we might need or may have forgotten. It was convenient for us that they had worked with our caterer before, so it meant less for us to have to think about beforehand. They already knew the basic things we would need. And they are decently priced. We were very happy with their service and their products that we rented. If we ever throw a party in New England again, they will be the first people we call.

Sent on 07/25/2015

Melanie · Married on 06/26/2015

We rented a large tent, tables, chairs and a sound system for our post-wedding celebration. From the very first phone call, Exeter Events & Tents were fantastic. They helped us figure out exactly what we needed for our celebration and they were flexible with our order (which changed at least 10 times). The staff and our rep (Emily) was very responsive and always quick to return an email or phone call with a question.

As for the set-up, the team showed up on time and did a great job with everything. The value is also fantastic -- we highly recommend Exeter Events & Tents for any wedding or other celebration.

Sent on 07/28/2015

Alison · Married on 09/06/2014

Great to work with! Very accommodating and catered to our needs :)

Sent on 11/18/2014

Brenna · Married on 08/02/2014

Exeter was simply fantastic! From start to finish, the entire team was so great to work with. Our rep, Lynsie, was always available for questions and was extremely helpful. We had to make many changes over time to our order, but the whole team was always so accommodating.

When the crew came to set up our tent--we were truly amazed at how beautiful it was. Bright white and just how we pictured it to be! All of our other rentals, from tables and chairs to linens and silverware, were exactly what we expected. Our guests were shocked at just how beautiful our backyard wedding turned out to be. So a huge thank you is owed to Exeter for helping us accomplish our dream wedding day!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Shannon · Married on 07/20/2014

They made my wedding beautiful. They have great ideas!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Megan · Married on 07/05/2014

can not say enough wonderful things about this team! As an event and wedding coordinator I work with a lot of rental companies and their set up crew and I was BLOWN AWAY by the service I received from Emily in customer service and from Jeff upon delivery and set up. Emily re vamped our order and tent layout more times than I can count and she did so with so much ease and never once made us feel like we were being a bother. I arrived on scene the morning of the event to Jeff. He was full of energy, smile and so very polite. Jeff was ready and willing to do anything to ensure we had everything we needed, where we needed it and he even stayed to help but up sides (which weren't in the original plan) since we were battling some crazy winds. If I could have Jeff help me set up every event I would be thrilled! I would recommend Exeter tent with team Emily and Jeff over and over again for any and all of your rental needs! Thank you both so much!!

Sent on 06/13/2016
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 07/20/2013

We were happy with the yellow table runners and napkins we rented from Exeter Events & Tents for our July 20, 2013 wedding. They offer such a variety of colors and textures that should suit anyone's needs. They offer swatches and samples for you to preview which is very helpful when planning. In addition to linens, they offer equipment and just about anything you could think of to help customize your big day! The staff that works their is knowledgeable and can provide you with the timeline for pick up/drop off. We would recommend this to anyone planning a big or small event!

Lindsay and Mark

Sent on 01/02/2014

They provided me with all the tables, chairs, tableware, and serving ware that we needed for our backyard wedding. They gave me lots of options so we could find something to match our budget.

Sent on 09/15/2013

kim · Married on 08/04/2012

Nicole was fabulous. She recommended a sail cloth tent instead of what was told to us by another person. She was flexible with last minute changes. We added chinese lanterns to our tent and it totally made the atmosphere and our shabby chic theme. The lights of the lanterns were perfect and its my favorite picture that my husband took. It was well worth the investment for the lanterns and our guests couldn't stop talking about them. This is the place to use for your rental vendor!

Sent on 09/01/2012

Exeter Events & Tents's reply:

Thank you so much, Kim, for taking the time to write such a kind review. We're so happy that you are pleased! We'd love to see some of your gorgeous wedding photos. =)

We wish you both all of the best!

Hannah · Married on 09/24/2011

They were super friendly and helpful. The prices were less than what I expected and the quality of the rentals were excellent. A lot of wedding planning is stressful and I was relieved that the rental was one of the easiest parts.

Sent on 12/03/2011
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/10/2011

I used Exeter Events and Tents for all my wedding rentals. The consultants are very knowledgeable and I found them extremely helpful when it came to deciding what style and size tent I needed. They also created a layout for me which was amazing because it helped me envision my wedding.

The quality of the items are fantastic. I rented Fruitwood Chivari Chairs with White cushions and they were so beautiful! All of my glassware, flatware and dishware were also rented from Exeter and I couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 10/07/2011

Chris · Married on 07/08/2017

Exeter Events and Tents was great to work with for our wedding. They were extremely helpful in picking out the right accessories for our budget and were prompt with communication throughout the process. The set up crew was friendly and accommodating and the post-wedding check-ins were a nice touch. I've worked with several tent companies in the seacoast area and I would say Exeter has the best customer service.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Megan · Married on 06/03/2017

We rented our chairs and all table items (plates, glasses, silverware) from Exeter Events and Tents. The process started with us meeting with Lauren, talking about our event and having her walk through all of our different options. Next we picked out what we wanted and she provided us a quote. When we decided what we wanted we signed a contract and it was very clear that we could change anything up to two weeks prior to our event. When we made a change, Lauren quickly made a revision to our contract and got it back to us. Finally on delivery day the truck showed up on time, unloaded everything efficiently and everything arrived as requested. The day after the event the pick up was also quick and efficient. Overall this group was so easy to work with and the items we ordered were great quality.

Sent on 06/17/2017
  • User3052080 · 2+ years ago

Exeter Events and Tents did a great job setting up our tent, out door ceremony site, and tables. We compared pricing and they were competitive with other local vendors.

Sent on 01/08/2015

Heidi · Married on 07/30/2016

We absolutely loved working with Exeter Events & Tents! Every question was promptly responded to and we were given good guidance when we were unsure of what we needed. There was also very helpful flexibility when we had to change parts of our order based on rsvps. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Crystal · Married on 07/29/2016

Don't look anywhere else. Exeter Events & Tents was amazing to work with!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Meaghan · Married on 06/25/2016

We used Exeter Events and Tents for our wedding in Kennebunkport, Maine this past June. Emily helped us with selecting the correct size tent and proper number rental items based on our guests. The process was very easy and Emily was quick to make helpful suggestions and edit the order as we moved along in the planning process. Day of, the gentlemen that came to set up the tent were efficient and professional. The tent looked amazing!! Exeter wasn't the cheapest rental company we found, but you can't top the quality of their rentals and the professionalism of all of their employees. We would highly recommend this company and would use them again for another event!

Sent on 09/26/2016

liz · Married on 05/21/2016

It was a pleasure working with Emily from Exeter Rental. She was responsive and accommodating to our specific needs and when a small misunderstanding happened, she works quickly to remedy the situation. I would recommend them to anyone who is planning wedding in the Seacoast area!

Sent on 08/25/2016