Exeter Events & Tents Reviews

70 Reviews for Exeter Events & Tents

1 User photo

Exeter Events & Tents 1

Michelle · Getting married on 07/25/2020

High-quality rentals, tons of choices, excellent value

We rented dinnerware and ceremony benches from Exeter for our Aug 2019 wedding. They were so easy to work with - they have a ton of choices, and gave us a lot of advice to make sure we hadn't forgotten anything. Everything was perfect and delivered on time. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again for another event!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Lyra

Lyra · Married on 10/07/2018

Turned a Field into a Wedding Wonderland

Exeter Tents swept in when another company I booked began to fall through the cracks a month before our wedding. I still cannot believe I was able to get almost everything I requested from the previous company and kept my cost nearly identical. Lynsie was amazing to work with and guided me through the booking process quickly and efficiently. I do not know what I would have done if my rentals from the other company had never shown up. Exeter Tents will be a company I recommend to anyone for any type of event! Everything was beautiful and our guests loved how gorgeous the tent and rentals were!

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • F

Flavia · Married on 06/16/2018

Highly recommend!! We used Exeter Events & Tents to rent pretty much EVERYTHING for our backyard wedding in June - tent, lights, dance floor, tables, chairs, flatware, dishware, glassware, grills, etc. They were extremely responsive, answered my many many questions with no impatience at all, and had so much inventory available to choose from. We got a sailcloth tent which looked SO beautiful - our guests were commenting all night - and the cafe lights were the perfect soft lighting that set such a nice mood. Quality of everything was great, and the guys that came to set up and take down in the blazing heat were awesome as well- they work incredibly hard! All in all, great company that I would definitely use again for a future event.

Sent on 09/15/2018

Anthony · Married on 10/28/2017

The whole process was amazing !! They showed up on time in the pouring rain and set up the tent. While setting up the tent they were really nice and showed us everything and how to uses everything. I am
    A very satisfied customer and if anyone needs a tent rental I will be telling them about Exeter Tents!!!

Sent on 11/03/2017
    Exeter Events & Tents 2

Liz · Married on 09/30/2017

We had a mostly DIY wedding at the Seacoast Science Center that required working with lots of different vendors, and Exeter Events & Tents was instrumental in helping everything go smoothly. I can't say enough about how responsive and helpful our coordinator, Emily, was. We needed to rent all the chairs, tables, linens, dance floor, etc., for our wedding, and her familiarity with our venue was invaluable in helping us to understand what we needed and we could pass on. She responded so quickly to my calls and questions, even when our wedding was still months away. They were incredibly flexible with last-minute changes in our numbers, they communicated well with our wedding coordinator, and were overall just wonderful to work with.

Sent on 01/14/2018

Katie · Married on 09/16/2017

Exeter Tents was amazing!! We hired them for our wedding in Hampton, and they provided our tent and all rentals. We had a very unique setup, and they sent someone out twice to help us configure the best spot for the tents to be installed. We made a ton of changes to our order throughout the process, and our coordinator Lauren C was incredibly helpful. The day of the setup and breakdown went extremely smoothly, and the tent looked amazing. Can't thank you guys enough! Definitely consider Exeter for your next event, I'm so glad we did!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Jaime · Married on 09/16/2017

Exeter was truly a pleasure to work with! They had a great selection of items and combination choices. I used them for my tent, chairs, linens, lights, and dance floor. The staff were professional and helpful when they showed us how to use the heaters and take off/put on the side walls of the tent, and the set-up and break-down were on time.
    Emily was my representative at the company and she was fabulous! She was extremely responsive and professional. I also appreciated her honesty and that she did not try to up-sell me on items that were not needed for my wedding. Great Job!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Lisa · Married on 09/09/2017

Very responsive and accommodating!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Madison · Married on 09/09/2017

We had a wonderful experience with Exeter. They supported us with rentals for our wedding in at a summer camp in Windsor, NH. From the quote to slight adjustments to delivery, they were so easy to work with. We would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Brigette · Married on 09/09/2017

Exeter Events and Tents in Newmarket, NH is a vendor that our venue, Josias River Farm in Ogunquit, Maine, worked exclusively with. I was given absolutely amazing service from start to finish! I met with Emily Varn over a year before my wedding day and she was professional and speedy with every question and need I had EVERY time! By the end of my experience with Exeter Events and Tents, Emily felt more like a girlfriend that I was looking to for opinions, than just another vendor. I almost felt guilty not inviting her to the wedding! The products we rented and received were just as good as the service! From the beautiful HUGE sail cloth tent, to my pride and joy farm tables, everything was top notch! No issues with delivery and pickup...everything was where it needed to be, when it needed to be. Great discounts for early booking, which makes renting more very easy! This company is impeccably run with a true knowledge of how to throw an events! I will only every recommend Exeter Events to anyone looking to throw a great party!

A special THANK YOU to all involved in our big day!
    Brigette and Chris Mitchell
    Portland, Maine

Sent on 10/02/2017

Ellen · Married on 09/02/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Exeter Events and Tents! I was planning a wedding on a farm in New Hampshire from Pennsylvania. The area for the tent was very tricky. Emily and all the office staff were extremely helpful and flexible. They walked me through the entire process, making great suggestions and always being so patient. The crew that came to set up the tent were amazing and such a nice group of guys. Exeter Events and Tents made this such a wonderful experience, I highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/09/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/02/2017

Exeter Tents was one of the easiest parts (on our end at least) planning our wedding. Emily Varn is a rockstar- she was responsive, kind, helpful, flexible, and always tried to work within our budget. She went over the the space herself to measure it for us... now that is amazing service!!! I would recommend Emily and Exeter Tents to anyone and happy that we worked with them :)

Sent on 10/09/2017

josh · Married on 08/19/2017

The staff was very helpful and worked directly with the catering company to make sure everything was seamless. A true pleasure to work with and would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 08/22/2016

Marie · Married on 08/19/2017

Emily,

Thank you for your help with our party tents.

After all that they were not needed. But that’s how insurance goes. If I didn’t get them it would have been pouring like it was on Friday!

You, Ashley and the delivery set and take down crew where great! You all were very professional and our party was a smash!
    Thank you again for your help every step of the way and even helping us last minute!

Best,
    Marie & Jon
    Barrington NH

Sent on 08/23/2017

Hilary · Married on 08/05/2017

We used Exeter Events & Tents for the linens and a beautiful wine barrel bar at our wedding. Their wedding and event consultant, Emily Varn, was SO helpful throughout the linen process. She gave us all the necessary information and also gave us her professional and personal opinion on various items, which was greatly appreciated. The company as a whole was easy to work with and dropped off & picked things up in a timely manner. We could not have been happier with the way the linens and wine barrel bar looked on our big day!

Sent on 08/30/2017
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 07/01/2017

If you are considering having an outdoor wedding or need any sort of rental, hire Exeter Events & Tents. Emily assisted with the rentals for our wedding ceremony and reception, including a sailcloth tent, lighting, dance floor, tables, chairs, linens, china, and flatware. We also rented a generator for the wedding's power needs. Throughout the whole process, from the very first meeting nine months before the wedding to the set-up and clean-up of the rentals, we were extremely happy with the service and products. Emily was amazing to work with. She responded to emails quickly, usually within a few hours. She is so knowledgable, nice, and has great ideas. She worked with us to add last-minute additions onto the order, including fans and tent sides in case of rain. She's also very flexible and made changes to the order several times over the course of wedding planning. Emily worked with us to create a layout for inside the tent and also edited that several times via email for us. Emily was just so great to work with!

Exeter Events & Tents delivered everything a few days before the wedding and they showed us how to add/remove sides from the tent and run the generator. The dance floor, tables, chairs, and bar were all set up according to the tent layout Emily created. They were professional, respectful, and efficient during the set-up and breakdown.

We highly recommend Exeter Events & Tents.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Alyssa · Married on 06/17/2017

Exeter Events & Tents truly made our wedding at The Moffatt-Ladd House & Garden a dream. Our coordinator, Emily, was a tremendous help from planning the dinner and reception space to choosing linens. I highly recommend Exeter for all of your rentals- they are worth the drive to see the showroom and plan your space to see your wedding become a reality!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/01/2016

Emily at Exeter Events & Tents was a dream to work with! I've never rented chairs before and had no idea what to expect. Emily was incredibly professional and so flexible as our plans changed time and again due to unforeseen circumstances. I would absolutely recommend them as a vendor (and ask to work with Emily specifically!).

Sent on 10/11/2016

Anna · Married on 09/17/2016

EXETER TENT MADE MY WEDDING DREAMS A REALITY!!!!!! We had both cocktail hour and reception at my parent's ocean front property. We put a beautiful sail tent up on the beach! My family and I haven't thrown a wedding before, and had no idea how to transform their house into a wedding venue. With the help of EMILY (PLEASE, REQUEST HER) we had the wedding of a lifetime! She was so incredibly responsive and helpful, at all times. She also thought of everything! For example, she was worried we would blow our power ( large house, lots of cafe lighting, pro dj set) and recommended a back up generator. We reluctantly rented one, and guess what? We lost power right before guests arrived and thankfully we had that generator to save the day!!! We also were skeptical about needing sides to the tent...and guess what? The beach was so windy we wouldn't have survived without them! The list is endless when it comes to ways Emily and Exeter saved the day! Also, the way the packed all linens, stem ware, glass ware, plates, ect. was SO ORGANIZED it made the caterer's lives so easy!!!! LOOK NO FURTHER! If you are willing to spend money for FLAWLESS EXECUTION, then you have your company!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Nancy · Married on 09/05/2016

Completely helpful and accommodating. Lynsie Kane was wonderful.

Sent on 09/17/2016

Rachel · Married on 08/27/2016

Working with Exeter Events and Tents was amazing!! Emily is so nice and soo helpful! She made everything so easy and made me feel so comfortable! I can't imagine planning my wedding day without her help and I really appreciate everything she did to help us out for our wedding!!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Colleen · Married on 08/06/2016

Lynsie was great to work with through out the year- the team was excellent in helping us assess our yard for a large back yard wedding. The set up and break down crew were professional and kind. I could not reccommend them more.- Colleen and Matt

Sent on 08/21/2016

Kay · Married on 07/31/2016

I enjoyed working with Emily. She is very helpful and gave us positive feedback when making our final decisions. When having to make call backs to ask a questions it was never awkward. The experience was excellent !!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Beth · Married on 07/03/2016

All of our rental equipment needs were not only met, it was competitively priced and they were very flexible. Our venue had specific time requirements and they were more than willing to come out, help with set up and assure that all of the equipment was broken down and taken away within the requirements of the venue. Very personable and easy to work with throughout our wedding planning and execution.

Sent on 08/16/2016