65 Reviews for Exeter Events & Tents

Altar/Arch (1)
Chair Covers (1)
Decor (1)
65 Exeter Events & Tents Reviews

The whole process was amazing !! They showed up on time in the pouring rain and set up the tent. While setting up the tent they were really nice and showed us everything and how to uses everything. I am
A very satisfied customer and if anyone needs a tent rental I will be telling them about Exeter Tents!!!

Profile Picture Anthony, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had a mostly DIY wedding at the Seacoast Science Center that required working with lots of different vendors, and Exeter Events & Tents was instrumental in helping everything go smoothly. I can't say enough about how responsive and helpful our coordinator, Emily, was. We needed to rent all the chairs, tables, linens, dance floor, etc., for our wedding, and her familiarity with our venue was invaluable in helping us to understand what we needed and we could pass on. She responded so quickly to my calls and questions, even when our wedding was still months away. They were incredibly flexible with last-minute changes in our numbers, they communicated well with our wedding coordinator, and were overall just wonderful to work with.

Profile Picture Liz, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Exeter Tents was amazing!! We hired them for our wedding in Hampton, and they provided our tent and all rentals. We had a very unique setup, and they sent someone out twice to help us configure the best spot for the tents to be installed. We made a ton of changes to our order throughout the process, and our coordinator Lauren C was incredibly helpful. The day of the setup and breakdown went extremely smoothly, and the tent looked amazing. Can't thank you guys enough! Definitely consider Exeter for your next event, I'm so glad we did!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/16/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

Exeter was truly a pleasure to work with! They had a great selection of items and combination choices. I used them for my tent, chairs, linens, lights, and dance floor. The staff were professional and helpful when they showed us how to use the heaters and take off/put on the side walls of the tent, and the set-up and break-down were on time.
Emily was my representative at the company and she was fabulous! She was extremely responsive and professional. I also appreciated her honesty and that she did not try to up-sell me on items that were not needed for my wedding. Great Job!

Profile Picture Jaime, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Very responsive and accommodating!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had a wonderful experience with Exeter. They supported us with rentals for our wedding in at a summer camp in Windsor, NH. From the quote to slight adjustments to delivery, they were so easy to work with. We would highly recommend their services.

Profile Picture Madison, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Exeter Events and Tents in Newmarket, NH is a vendor that our venue, Josias River Farm in Ogunquit, Maine, worked exclusively with. I was given absolutely amazing service from start to finish! I met with Emily Varn over a year before my wedding day and she was professional and speedy with every question and need I had EVERY time! By the end of my experience with Exeter Events and Tents, Emily felt more like a girlfriend that I was looking to for opinions, than just another vendor. I almost felt guilty not inviting her to the wedding! The products we rented and received were just as good as the service! From the beautiful HUGE sail cloth tent, to my pride and joy farm tables, everything was top notch! No issues with delivery and pickup...everything was where it needed to be, when it needed to be. Great discounts for early booking, which makes renting more very easy! This company is impeccably run with a true knowledge of how to throw an events! I will only every recommend Exeter Events to anyone looking to throw a great party!

A special THANK YOU to all involved in our big day!
Brigette and Chris Mitchell
Portland, Maine

Profile Picture Brigette, 9/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I cannot say enough good things about Exeter Events and Tents! I was planning a wedding on a farm in New Hampshire from Pennsylvania. The area for the tent was very tricky. Emily and all the office staff were extremely helpful and flexible. They walked me through the entire process, making great suggestions and always being so patient. The crew that came to set up the tent were amazing and such a nice group of guys. Exeter Events and Tents made this such a wonderful experience, I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Ellen, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Tents

Exeter Tents was one of the easiest parts (on our end at least) planning our wedding. Emily Varn is a rockstar- she was responsive, kind, helpful, flexible, and always tried to work within our budget. She went over the the space herself to measure it for us... now that is amazing service!!! I would recommend Emily and Exeter Tents to anyone and happy that we worked with them :)

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The staff was very helpful and worked directly with the catering company to make sure everything was seamless. A true pleasure to work with and would recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture User7118090, Recently Married, 1 Review

Emily,

Thank you for your help with our party tents.

After all that they were not needed. But that’s how insurance goes. If I didn’t get them it would have been pouring like it was on Friday!

You, Ashley and the delivery set and take down crew where great! You all were very professional and our party was a smash!
Thank you again for your help every step of the way and even helping us last minute!

Best,
Marie & Jon
Barrington NH

Profile Picture Marie, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Exeter Events & Tents for the linens and a beautiful wine barrel bar at our wedding. Their wedding and event consultant, Emily Varn, was SO helpful throughout the linen process. She gave us all the necessary information and also gave us her professional and personal opinion on various items, which was greatly appreciated. The company as a whole was easy to work with and dropped off & picked things up in a timely manner. We could not have been happier with the way the linens and wine barrel bar looked on our big day!

Profile Picture Hilary, 8/5/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Decor, Tables, Linens

Exeter Events & Tents truly made our wedding at The Moffatt-Ladd House & Garden a dream. Our coordinator, Emily, was a tremendous help from planning the dinner and reception space to choosing linens. I highly recommend Exeter for all of your rentals- they are worth the drive to see the showroom and plan your space to see your wedding become a reality!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Emily at Exeter Events & Tents was a dream to work with! I've never rented chairs before and had no idea what to expect. Emily was incredibly professional and so flexible as our plans changed time and again due to unforeseen circumstances. I would absolutely recommend them as a vendor (and ask to work with Emily specifically!).

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/1/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Chairs

EXETER TENT MADE MY WEDDING DREAMS A REALITY!!!!!! We had both cocktail hour and reception at my parent's ocean front property. We put a beautiful sail tent up on the beach! My family and I haven't thrown a wedding before, and had no idea how to transform their house into a wedding venue. With the help of EMILY (PLEASE, REQUEST HER) we had the wedding of a lifetime! She was so incredibly responsive and helpful, at all times. She also thought of everything! For example, she was worried we would blow our power ( large house, lots of cafe lighting, pro dj set) and recommended a back up generator. We reluctantly rented one, and guess what? We lost power right before guests arrived and thankfully we had that generator to save the day!!! We also were skeptical about needing sides to the tent...and guess what? The beach was so windy we wouldn't have survived without them! The list is endless when it comes to ways Emily and Exeter saved the day! Also, the way the packed all linens, stem ware, glass ware, plates, ect. was SO ORGANIZED it made the caterer's lives so easy!!!! LOOK NO FURTHER! If you are willing to spend money for FLAWLESS EXECUTION, then you have your company!

Profile Picture User7018296, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Clean Up, Setup

Completely helpful and accommodating. Lynsie Kane was wonderful.

Profile Picture Nancy, 9/5/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Working with Exeter Events and Tents was amazing!! Emily is so nice and soo helpful! She made everything so easy and made me feel so comfortable! I can't imagine planning my wedding day without her help and I really appreciate everything she did to help us out for our wedding!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/27/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Tents

Lynsie was great to work with through out the year- the team was excellent in helping us assess our yard for a large back yard wedding. The set up and break down crew were professional and kind. I could not reccommend them more.- Colleen and Matt

Profile Picture Colleen, 8/6/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I enjoyed working with Emily. She is very helpful and gave us positive feedback when making our final decisions. When having to make call backs to ask a questions it was never awkward. The experience was excellent !!

Profile Picture User7116869, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

All of our rental equipment needs were not only met, it was competitively priced and they were very flexible. Our venue had specific time requirements and they were more than willing to come out, help with set up and assure that all of the equipment was broken down and taken away within the requirements of the venue. Very personable and easy to work with throughout our wedding planning and execution.

Profile Picture Beth, 7/3/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Tables, Tent Accessories

Exeter Events 7 Tents worked incredibly well with the Brides and the event planner. They offered great advice and options to keep the wedding budget on track. I really like that they offered pre-site visits (free of charge) to ensure the tent would fit. We will absolutely use them again!

Profile Picture User7125290, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Exeter tent rental has been a dream come true! Having a backyard wedding can be stressful and a lot of decisions go into what to rent and I could not have done it without Exeter! I changed my order so many times since my mind changed so many times throughout our 7 month engagement and planning, and every time they gave great advice, and a load of patience. Lynsie was the employee we worked with mostly, and she was always kind and flexible. We met with her in person at the showcase store in Exeter, and she was so helpful and great. Everytime I emailed and called to ask a question or change something, she answered promptly and never made me feel like an annoying indecisive bride!!! Thank you Exeter! We cannot wait for our day to be here and are glad you are a part of it.

Jamie

Profile Picture Jamie, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Where to start? Working with Ashley from Exeter was an absolute dream. I changed my order at least a dozen times and Ashley remained patient and flexible throughout the process.

I found Exeter during my hunt for clear top tents. Quality clear tops are hard to come by and can be very expensive. Not only did I end up renting two tents from the company at a reasonable rate, they also provided a variety of lights and furniture for one stop shopping. We were dealing with a very tricky space, and the majority of the other vendors said that it could not be done. Luckily, Exeter was able to work some magic. We wanted two tents (40ft by 45ft and 30ft by 45ft), one of which had to be installed on a dock overlooking lake Winnipesaukee. Prior to my wedding, I had only seen pictures of clear top tents on Pinterest. I never could have imagined how beautiful they are in real life, or that I could recreate the look of what I had seen online. But, I can honestly tell you that the final product was unbelievable. For our outdoor wedding on the water, it was a perfect choice. Exeter also provided perimeter and lantern lights for the tent, a dance floor, and tables and folding chairs.

Exeter is fantastic!

Profile Picture Dana, 9/12/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Lynsie was such a tremendous help to us while we were planning our wedding. She made sure we had everything covered and worked closely with our wedding planner to make sure our guests would fit well into the space. They have BEAUTIFUL farm tables that we rented and so many options for everything else. Overall, a wonderful local business to work with.

Profile Picture Brianna, 8/22/15, 11 Reviews